WHITE PILL NEEDED

WHITE PILL NEEDED

I am in dire need of a white pill right now. In all honesty, I am someone scared in the current state of our political climate. The left have been swimming in victories, big and small. Let's take a look:

I need someone to white pill the shit out of me right now and convince me that November isn't going to be a republican bloodbath at the polls. The left is seething right now. They are more motivated to vote than they have ever been before, probably more so than anyone ever has been period. November, imo, is not looking great for us right now.

Attached: capsule-single-empty-transparent-isolated-white-35727957.jpg (1300x918, 43.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Lwf4e
youtube.com/watch?v=3ff7sWnBl-o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Man up, pussy.

URA faget. Neck yourself.

Attached: 01cbbfd51fc7c181d49a6c8a2602cecb43fa2b0d07522493c0e57f4ec1262f78.png (371x386, 212.7K)

Fuck it, quit being a faggot and pray for rapid acceleration.

What is 'democratic voting'? Just one more jew system. The jews always try to psyche out their opponets before they come in for the slaughter and YES this time they are coming for White Americans. Good news; we are 200,000,000 gun owners strong and we are waking up fast and becoming jew aware. Bad news: you are going to have to kill A LOT of people young, old, black, hispanic, child soldiers, etc when they come for you and your family. KILL THEM ALL…BECAUSE THEY WON'T STOP and THEY WILL KILL YOU, IF YOU LET THEM. You know that you have done NOTHING WRONG…so KILL THEM when that time comes. Show them no mercy as they will show you none.

Attached: book dedicated to the christian martyrs.jpg (720x960, 33.48K)

the left spent over 1 billion dollars on the Clinton campaign and couldn't beat a reality TV star.

Attached: DOZafWrVAAAwVdh.jpg (1200x1200, 42.96K)

The WN movement hasn't been stronger since WW2. If you can't see it yourself, sorry, you don't deserve to be spoonfed.

NYC is an island it will be easy to cleanse it.

The only white pill you should consider is potassium cyanide.

Redpilling normies.

The left hates her.

Fractures an already fractured base.

Evolution naturally selects not only physically strong men, but also men who are empathetic and who treat their friends justly. This is observable in apes, vampire bats, and other creatures. Non-white races do not possess these traits. Therefore, evolution naturally selects the white race, global domination by whites is inevitable, and we can't lose.

There's a white pill for you.

Fine here's one: whites are the only group who reproduce above replacement rates other than hispanics (and hispanic rates took a nosedive after '08 and its financial crisis).

Attached: Harlan_Ellison's_Watching_7.mp4 (480x360, 10.2M)

I hear this argument all the time and I'll offer the same response:

Trump caught the left by the surprise. The MSM had the Clinton supporters convinced that they didn't have to go out and vote because she had the race in the bag. Well, having realize their error until it is too late, all factions on the left have been mobilizing for a 2018 midterm win, and social media giants are at the helm of this movement. The left realizes the mistakes they made ramping up to 2016. They will not be making the same mistake twice.

Sorry to break the news to you but it will be a massacre thanks to #walkaway.

Read Mein Kampf

archive.fo/Lwf4e

Democrats are literally attacking Republicans on marijuana reform for the sole sake of attacking them because they are Republican. They are literally mentally retarded.

Sounds like a low effort blackpill thread in disguise.

Steel yourself against fear. Focus on that which you have the power to control.

Your duty is to

If we lose we lose. All species go extinct. Focus on doing the things you can do to help our people survive and thrive. If something is outside of your control, ask how it may be brought into your control. If its not in your ability to influence, find something that is in your control to improve and work on that.

Attached: marcus.jpg (3256x2336, 1.62M)

Take a moment to look in the comment section of so many videos on YouTube, they are constantly closed down and have the like-dislike ratio altered. All this means is that people are breaking through the narrative. You cannot shut down freedom on the internet. The Chinese have tried and failed miserably, some limp wristed companies can't do any better.

Good, there is literally nothing to be lost from this. The Bernout-DNC divide will get larger and MSM and their puppet masters in both parties will panic and make things worse. The push to the further left will turn more moderates to the right. The far-right aren't called "Reactionaries" without reason buddy.

Who cares? Trump is the last breath of a dying establishment and the people protesting against him are the same jobless losers to rail against things like Brexit and call everyone racist. Their existence doesn't change anything.

Same as what I said before. The more the "left" pushes radical egalitarian agendas, the more mainstream the right becomes in response to that.

If you honestly think that the Republican Party is better in the long term than the Democrats, you've been conned.

You just need to calm down and worry about yourself. Workout, read and prepare for when this fall apart, the only person you can rely on in those times is yourself.

Trump didn't take any one by surprize, he was a planned part of the system.

Trump is the pressure valve to pull disenfranchised whites back into the arms of the system. If they think Trump will "fix" things then they won't end up on 8/pol/ angry and ready to burn the entire system down.

Trump in 2018 is what MTV was in the 80s. It's a place within the system for the anti-system people to take their propaganda and think they're rebelling.

Related to your pict.

Attached: marcus aurelius meditations quote gods life.jpg (276x182, 11.85K)

There's plenty on reddit, try going back there and staying there. You can have the entire rainbow of reddit pills there. Here where people have an IQ greater than most vegetables, we know there are only two pills: blue and red. Lie and truth. The end. If you want to talk about your feelings call your mother.

If you live in the West there is no white pill coming because the demographic cake is already baked.

Social media have created the perfect storm to get them selves regulated. This works to our advantage.

This is just the kike's brown pets turning on them. Their little brown coalition is about to shatter into a million unfixable pieces. The democratic party will be the explicit non-white party. This is a huge win for us

Same as above

Please little shill, there were maybe 2,000 people at their silly balloon protest. They were calling for 250k and got about 1% of that. Talk about epic fails

Also, it's hard to mention them because they don't exist. The kikes and their minions have been trapped on a non-stop rape train with no brakes for a year and a half now

Attached: multitrack drifting.png (506x629, 501.39K)

And things are coming to a head because of it.

When birthrates come through, and the west drops to 50% white, there will be violence.

Looks like we are ~10 years out, and you can already see tension rising in the last ~3 years of politics being entirely racially based.

I don't anticipate much, to be honest. The demographics are so lopsided that there is very little left but mop up operations.

Attached: Argument for Population Control.png (500x429, 376.27K)

This is utter horseshit.
There are nearly 200 million non-hispanic Whites in the USA.
"Conservative" Whites are reproducing significantly above replacement (and racemix only rarely).
We're not going anywhere.
But by all means, keep poking the sleeping bear.
Keep tugging the tail of the tiger.
Whites are waking up by the MILLIONS.
Feels good, man.

Best approach tbh. Also, report faggot OP.

This. He's showing some effort at being subtle, and we're showing weakness in not identifying shills right away.

Attached: 6e10749c779a592d67413f7453a7ef64a8cbff702348b60fba057eb14e8d2d43.png (500x537, 125.18K)

Subtract the obese, the elderly, the infirm, the very young. You get a much different picture.
Nothing but active removal can work and the government can't do it now. The end. If reality was different, then it would be different.

We're coming for you, whitey.

nice thumbnail nigger

you don't need a white pill you need a cyanide capsule.
t. pussy

Das ist nicht zum machen

DEMORALIZATION THREAD

C'mon then, shitskin. I'm waiting.

So create a "Leftist" twitter account and be far far left and start pushing people over the edge.
Oh, and that's a surprise? A SPIC?
Another Spanish Name - Another SPIC - No surprise there either - There's a SPIC running on a Republican ticket here in my town.
Yet they renamed a bar after Trump - look up, "The Trump Arms," because I'm not doing it for you faggot.
see

Quit being an over-sensitive pussy.

Anons are building cool shit and being independently creative:

>>>/ipfs/9
>>>/pdfs/7924
>>>Zig Forums922004

Soon we will be unstoppable.

)))MY SIDES(((

Are the shills even trying anymore? Sage

Shills! Take the #HELTERSKELTER Pill

This. Classic case of concern trolling/shilling. There are only two pills, blue or red

I tell you what -
I like making leftist twitter accounts - preferably Black Panther-Like accounts to troll whites into getting angrier at blacks.
Kind of like this…

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018-07-15.png (663x1566, 314.78K)

Checked

Attached: Charles Manson's Epic Question.mp4 (320x240, 555.44K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (615x870, 482.07K)

Operation Donkey Kong country may be our final salvation

Nazis will return from antarctica and invade the world one faithful day.

Attached: 1498007705541.jpg (240x168, 18.09K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3ff7sWnBl-o

Even with the MSM shilling 24/7 for Dems, Trump approval is above Obamas at this point in his presidency, and rising every month.

Check the downvote/upvote ration on leftist youtube vids, people are waking up, and the upcoming generation is more right-leaning than the last 3.

We're going to make it user, stay strong.