Please key my car

Attached: 08r4714ax1a11.jpg (680x411, 89.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idiot.

Retard.

not with the dashcam that allows the cops to identify the nigger/liberal so that the insurance company can sue

Please go to >>>/b/
and rightly fuck off

you cuckchan faggots seriously need to get purged.

yeah okay, keying somebody's car for that is not only petty, but counter-productive because it'll further the person's desire to maintain their first and second amendment rights.

but then, I expect nothing more from lefty scum - poor planning and shitty morality are par the course.

Attached: 1392599593756.jpg (960x960, 522.71K)

Every time a leftist posts a thread like this, we should all make a point to key the next car with any leftist message on it.

Reminder that putting controversial right-wing political bumper stickers on your car is a risk to your property, but putting them on a leftist's car at a leftist event is not your fucking problem.

Please kill yourself OP

that thin blue line on that fag means you are more than likely fucking with an off duty police officers personal vehicle, or their wife's car you fucking coward and remember, paybacks a bitch

So is being too stupid to read, but unlike payback you don't need an external force to act against you and can simply be born a mentally deficient mistake. Try again, dipshit.

Janitors must be on break for this to be around. They are usually much more attune to this. 8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

(checked though)
WHY ARE YOU FUCKING BUMPING?

On what planet do we live in that supporting the police is controversial? You must live in an exclusively nigger neighborhood, user.

Low effort. Belongs on reddit. Sage.

Attached: B514F7E9-0975-41D7-BE14-05D8FA18BE24.jpeg (640x430, 222.74K)

On the contrary, I live nowhere near niggers. That's why my blood is pure enough that I am capable of reading and processing information. You should give it a fucking try, I didn't say shit to that effect. I'll give you one more try too, after that the planet you're living on should not be mine because you don't deserve to occupy the surface of the same one I'm living on.

Have fun being charged with rany of the 8 hate crimes a judge will probably throw at you for keying a car with a brown pride or lgbt flag sticker.

O-okay.

Can't; I'm too busy reading your wall of bumper stickers.
;^)

you're so afraid. I love it.

Supporting cops is for cucks.

Checked, fuck those zogbots, feds, local and all cops in between can burn.

Attached: faggot.PNG (520x36, 3.2K)

Know this piece of shit is sinking, but going to say this.
Sadly though, every Bernie Bro©®™ car is already fucking junk. So instead make sure you don't take out the tires, insurance doesn't cover slashed tires and it would be sad if some communist fuckwit had to Shell out $300-$400 on their shitbox. Real real sad.