Reminder that Anglin is a pedophile

He wrote this shortly after Saint Roof’s sister was arrested because guilt by association.

Attached: DAA0762C-75DA-40CE-BE4A-3AE7135D6CFB.jpeg (585x1097, 130.56K)

I didn't realize Morgan Roof was the type of girl interested in fucking mongrelized faggot manlets. I hope he got several thousand 'THIS IS MORGAN ROOF' emails, at least.

He probably got catfished tbh.

pedophile sure is a word that gets over used a lot around here

anything that is shame based is kike based

It’s no different than pedophilia.

try harder, kike

You see nothing wrong with this?

I see nothing at all wrong with it, legal is legal that's why there is the law

30 is old enough to be her dad?

The fuck?

It's actually pretty different but the most offensive part is that Anglin is alive anyway.

Technically, but not very common.

Can’t say I disagree.

He’s at least 40, dude.

so your dad was 12 when he conceived you?

Attached: 1456429414972.gif (492x376, 336.73K)

he's actually 34

He's in his goddamn 30s, courting a girl in her 18s, that's not pedophillic, you jews are fucking insane now.

get the fuck out

i think he was joking tbh

You seriously don’t think it’s weird he’s courting a barely legal girl? I think it’s demented.

Old enough to be her uncle, then, which actually sounds worse.

Pretty sure he can ask the girl for sex and it would still be within his right.

lol

Kys kike.

Oh wow.

I hope you marry a 30 year old bitch.

I don't know who these people are, nor do I know why I should fucking care.

Attached: 1366081453062.jpg (323x323, 24.72K)

Gtfo kike.

On Total Fascism he said the age of consent should be at the start of menstruation.

This thread is anchored so I don't mind posting here, but it's funny that you people think we care about Anglin or anything he's associated with lol. But keep it up, I guess.

This, just ignore them, they're trying to muddy the water when it comes to actual pedophilia so they can make it so that you have to date a bunch of roasties. 15+ isn't bad, you shouldn't go trying to fuck a bunch of them, but to court them is a different story.

why is his face the way that it is?
also, in a stably functioning society, monogamy is enforced and women are handed over and entrusted to worthy men by their fathers at the appropriate time, solving most sexual issues we face today
also fuck you OP

Nice try, you diddling jewish subhuman.

Attached: newfag.jpg (500x373, 35.16K)