Fight flight; Where would you go?

At some point you could be overrun. Where would you go? Another area, another state, another country? What's the plan if you end up knee deep in Rhodesian situation

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX5392107.jpg (800x533, 114.17K)

I really wish Chile and Argentina weren't beyond corrupt, because I'd love to go so the southernmost portions of South America to set up camp there. There's some seriously beautiful land.

Attached: lago-windhond-reflections-777x437.jpg (777x437, 167.88K)

Would you need to go that far? Could you just flee far enough to find a community diversity forgot?

I am staying right where I am.

Attached: protester.gif (379x216, 1.98M)

Responding to a question not asked, if you are overrun nothing but death will come from standing still.

Your mother's house

Attached: yup.PNG (966x495, 1.27M)

TO VALHALLA!

Attached: 7862c32a35eb38291d77ec1e12630e5e4bc18a9495fdad7bfc76bd904a0aae34.gif (400x204, 43.53K)

One of the lucky few left. 98% White community. Not being complacent though, working in the reals to keep it that way.
www.nationalist.ca

Any of you Leaffaggots out there that are interested in joining this merry band of autists to fight for our people and way of life need to sign up and get active with us.
Canadian Nationalist Party. Just fucking do it.

Attached: Canadian Nationalist Party 21 Points All of the win.png (1728x972, 457.44K)

On topic is to have multiple fall back positions with friends and family. Don't keep all those eggs in one basket user.

Attached: 1511138446292.jpg (399x600 6.27 KB, 299.28K)

Our country is truly the most beautiful in the world. If only my general Pinochet would be back it'd be perfect.

Then I'd fight until my last breath. The farthest I'd move would be a few miles into the mountains seeking game and fresher water. There's honor in defending what's yours, but there's no valor in running like a shitskin.

I'm not looking to argue, this isn't a martyrs thread

Attached: otto_kruger.jpg (800x596, 79.16K)

Come to Maine. Good food, great nature, 'ok' prospects, and by my thorough research it's the state most likely to survive apocalypses both natural and man made.
There is also plenty of surplus land in blueberry territory that you can get grants to develop. No federal government bs, public property is 99% state owned.
Pls

Attached: moose.jpg (324x243, 31.09K)

Scholars and artisans fleeing the captured Constantinople are the ones who kick started the Renaissance. Fleeing can not only give you the chance to regroup in a friendly territory, but also lets you write your history as you go, instead of perishing alone and unremembered as the kikes and their pets roll over your history and accomplishments. It's happened before, look at all those swastikas and advanced architecture in ancient south America, or better yet consider that most people think Hagia Sophia was always a mosque. Courage works best when you leave someone behind to remember it.

Attached: Wanderer No More.jpg (827x1024, 133.04K)

No.

I'd die for my nation, ain't no coward.

Attached: Checked.gif (500x283, 258.62K)

Attached: 28i2741.jpg (640x480, 63.78K)

Further into the North American wilderness. The beauty of living far up North is that you can just fade into the wild and there is fuck all they can do about it if you cover your tracks.

die in some sort of hilarious way. I'm fucked anyway why not give an user a chuckle as he is devoured by niggers/trannies what ever the end looks like.