OK, I get it now

Let’s review what we know about the power of “political appointees” who hold important leadership and policymaking positions.

Presidential Appointments without Senate Confirmation: There are 353 positions which make up much of the White House staff, although they are also scattered throughout many of the smaller federal agencies.
Non-career Senior Executive Service: Members of the Senior Executive Service (SES) work in key positions just below the top presidential appointees, bridging the gap between the political leaders and the civil service throughout the federal government.
Schedule C Appointments: There are 1,403 Schedule C appointees who serve in a confidential or policy role. They range from schedulers and confidential assistants to policy experts.

Attached: 37244612_940993872763279_957920403001442304_n.jpg (960x960, 110.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

watchdocumentaries.com/defamation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, you’re wrong in your first sentence. Where’d you get this shit, Facebook? The jews are the deep state.

(sorry for shitty formatting and lazy copypasta)

Yeah, facebook. This is Harry Potter-tier bullshit designed to draw people away from the truth.

all 8,156 managers should be killed is my opinion

I don't see it as one excluding the other. Besides, if Likud-type kikes had all the power, Trump would actually be in charge.

This is raw boomerism. Can we stop listening to these fucking dumb faggots?

Only the guilty ones and even then we should be selective. Perhaps sterilizing them might be more humane, and/or making sure their kids are banned from governmental positions.

I don't think they would. They're not going to let their foot off of the goyim's throat for anything. Even if we went to war with Iran, the kikes would still be rushing the spic-nigs through the backdoor to destroy the USA. We'd still have the daily white racist witch hunts on the tv. No, these kikes want a multi-mutt golem empire and us whites have to be cowed into submission.

(checked)
Sounds like we need the list of names and addresses that have been inevitably compiled and placed on some insecure server like shillarys

can't deny this.
yet none of it would exist without good goyim (who are themselves antisemites)

movie related
watchdocumentaries.com/defamation/

the belief in the "all powerful jew" creates more good goyim out of cowardice and interest. this is the number 1 magic spell of the jew. this cycle has to be broken somehow.

animal/pea-size brain: muh deep state iz the gubmint guyz w dark glassss and suitz

Human-size brain–partially activated: The deep state is set of government and non-government entities with a revolving door system designed to protect and enhance elite power and wealth.

Fully activated human-brain: There is no such thing as governments, but various "governments" work together globally with global business to protect and enhance their power and wealth, and they are probably plotting some seriously fucked-up depopulation scheme.

Galaxy brain: Jews are systematically wiping out whites on a global level and have been doing so for about 100 years straight.

Attached: IMG_1529.JPG (266x199, 20.22K)

I don't think you understand the steps to red pilling. First step is to show people that there's an elite who the rules don't apply to. And then you realize they're almost entirely jews. From there, you realize Judaism justifies treating non-jews like absolute shit and exploiting them. And then you realize jews are the problem.

How many of those super secret appointments are jews?

Deep state is Freemasons and related fraternal orgs.

Thanks

Fukken capped m8.

Attached: galaxy brain.PNG (1455x241, 122.97K)

He is 1337 times better bureaucrat than Trump.

Attached: 6356345.jpg (279x181, 7.08K)

>balls

What did he mean by this?

Attached: ses360.gif (675x530, 30.41K)

you're apparently not, because you still made this shit thread. no links. wall-o-pasta. no analysis. shitty subject. you should fucking kill yourself you kike nigger

reported

and yet, I still learned something. Settle down, Frances.

get out shill nigger