Defamation (2009)

Some anons must shill that documentary on Zig Forums from time to time, my turn to do it because I think it contains one of the ultimate redpills about the jew.

When you have to be hated to be powerful, how could anything go wrong?

(can't embed that url)
watchdocumentaries.com/defamation/

Attached: ouroboros.jpg (1100x960, 328.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/ex-cia-official-michael-scheuer-calls-for-killing-trumps-political-and-media-opponents/
loc.gov/today/cyberlc/feature_wdesc.php?rec=7245
archive.org/details/Mr.Death.The.Rise.and.Fall.of.Fred.A.Leuchter.Jr.DVDRip
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/RewardedAsATraitorDeserves/RealLife
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_and_mental_illness
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

danke

There was an infograph of a quote about how most Jews were raised to assume all goyim were antisemitic. Their inherent outgroup distrust rivals only their neuroticism.

Thanks user. Already started watching, appreciate this. The kikes really do this shit to themselves.
Make up anti-Semitism to benefit in every way possible, until they manifest it for real. A parasite of a people that serve as their own worst enemy time and time again.

Have some of that fresh OC I'm quite proud of, as well.

Attached: giantkike.jpg (480x619, 252.1K)

Bumping.

Defamation is the best redpill material because it's made by jews about jews. You can watch it with normalfags without triggering the typical dats antisemetic land mines. It's a sneaky but massive kike redpill that does all the heavy lifting for you.

Another great documentary in the same vein is Mr. Death: The Rise and Fall of Fred A. Leuchter, Jr. from 1999. It shows how far kikes are willing to go to ruin a man's life.

Attached: image.jpeg (668x1000, 101.59K)

Bumping for based "a Jew is a crook" Granny. This really is a great watch.

Everything that opposes the holohoax or the NWO is pseudoscientific or a conspiracy theory.

t. jews

jew here, can confirm

thanks. this is a Zig Forums staple, but considering the absurd amount of summerfags/newfags around most everyone here probably hasn't even heard of it

I wasn't until kikes stole from me.

It's nice when a kike makes a truthful documentary, or does some truthful activism (like Gilad Atzmon), but one must remember that, ultimately at the end of the day, there are no good Jews.

It's funny because the director of Mr. Death had to edit it since upon initial viewing, people were sympathetic to Fred Leuchter. Even in the finished film, you still feel sympathy for the guy. I'm amazed that (((they))) even allowed the film to be released in the first place. But I guess since it was 1999 and the Internet and Web weren't as sophisticated and developed as they are now, the kikes didn't really think about it.

It would be useful to turn that quote into a clip for YouTube.

the few ones that manage to deconstruct their own jewry are left with nothing as an identity except for the "citizen of the world" thing, which is jewish bullshit as well…

Another good part is when the ADL bitch explains why jewish organizations like the ADL are important to jews.
Because they allow non-practicing jews to contribute, and stay connected to the community.

TWO HEIL's UP
Too many keks. The Special Olympic tier mental gymnastics, and burgeoning schitzophrenia are hilarious. I'd seen this shilled ages ago but figured since I had seen TGSNT, I didn't need to watch this. This is a great baby's first redpill for friends and relatives on manufactured antisemetism, Israeli war crimes, usury, the Protocols, and jews jewing jews. It even shows the former head of the ADL silencing the Ukranian government who mentioned the holodomor. When the ADL rat reads the list of antisemetic acts in the past two weeks, the filmmaker's reaction and sad trombone almost put me in tears. Any webm Gods out there could make a lot of great cuts with the Curb Your Enthusiasm tune.

My favorite parts were the kangs dropping red pills on (((hate crimes))), (((the protocols))), and also the (((professor))) that got fired and banned from Israel was fucking hilarious. And of course the based antisemetic Israeli granny at the beginning.

When a washed up Mossadnigger assigned to protect Israeli students going to Auschwitz says (((they))) push the narrative too far it's pretty telling. It's a white pill on one hand to see how Israel is turning its kids into schitzo diaper wearing soldiers, and also to see the Israeli officers groid tier marching at auschwitz. It also clearly portrayed that their average IQ is only 95. And amongst many redpills, it shows how Israel and American kikes are dehumanizing all goyim to their. kids.

Attached: image.jpeg (450x334, 32.34K)

this
not until i realized what they had taken from me
once i realized though, time began counting from the date

I watched this doco when it came out over 10 years ago.
It was great and I had forgotten all about it, good job to bring it back to help newfriends who might not even know it was ever made.

mediaite.com/online/ex-cia-official-michael-scheuer-calls-for-killing-trumps-political-and-media-opponents/

Michael Scheuer, a former senior official in the Central Intelligence Agency and a New York Times bestselling author, penned an essay this week calling for supporters of Donald Trump to murder the president’s political enemies and media critics.

While Scheuer has been a known far-right lunatic for years who has called for political violence in the past, in his most recent manifesto, the ex-CIA operative until 2004 included a hit list of “traitors,” including, “Clapper, Hayden, Tapper, Acosta, Hillary Clinton, Comey, John Podesta, Maddow, McCabe, Brennan, Page, Strzok, Wray, the reporting staffs of the Washington Post and the New York Times, the Council on Foreign Relations, and most of all, by the foreign-born Obama.”

Much of Scheuer’s essay focuses on blaming what he deems to be problems in American politics on “Jewish-Americans, and their host of well-paid human assets,” but at the end, he issues a call to arms and advocates for right-wing terrorism:

“It is far past time to terminate the Democratic/Neocon “Russian-hacking” melodrama, and begin to arrest the hundreds of politicians, bureaucrats, and media figures who manufactured it, flogged it ad infinitum, and so merit trial and incarceration. This would benefit and raise the spirit of all people fit to be called Americans. It also would create an opportunity for those citizens to insist that it is past time to investigate and eradicate the intervention in American affairs of Israel, prominent Jewish-Americans.”

He concluded the violent screed by writing, “Now there is a target that has long proven itself to be more than worthy of merciless annihilation.”

This documentary revealed to me how evil jews really are. Instead of telling them the truth the jews brainwash their own children with lies. They lie to their own kids! The jews are not human they are lower than insects.

bump

It is only to inject them with brain viruses that will protect them from the truth for their whole life.

Attached: moden-day-ant2.jpg (1500x1000, 63.18K)

you're wrong, the good thing about this jew's documentary is the footage from the trip to the camp - before, at and after, you can clearly see how the young jew kids are programmed with (((videos))) and fear [at the hotel] to encourage bonding and hatred; and the funny part at the shoes exhibit where they reeee'd they didn't feel nothing kek

Thanks for sharing this docu. I hadn't seen it before and it really does drive home the fact that they are all flighty faggots and we have nothing to fear from them, physically.

Another important point I want to draw your attention to is the part with rabbi Hecht. His interview is powerful red pill fuel because he makes clear that jews tend to take things too far with respect to claims of anti semitism.

Lastly, I get satisfaction from the fact that jews imported slaves and now live in abject fear of their spawn. Like pottery.

Attached: a1e812b4e68111b2ea6ef25ea9560efde3ea5b47733b0bc650b44fa54388c8c9.png (821x676, 288.89K)

I think the most overlooked tool for research is the Library of Congress website. Within a few minutes I found here's a 87 min speech about the 1965 immigration law. iirc around 57 min til the end is pretty revealing. Family integration accounts for 2/3rds of immig. It was intentionally deceptive, even fooling the cosponsor of the bill. More Asians than Mexicans have been naturalized etc
loc.gov/today/cyberlc/feature_wdesc.php?rec=7245

Library of Congress website is a extremely powerful research tool. I think we should make repealing the 1965 law our platform . Moving forward Immigration policy should not change the racial make up of the country. It's a policy all races would agree except maybe the Jews and Corporations.

There are 2 very useful parts of Defamation.

1. based 90 year old Granny of the film-maker, occurs about 3-5 minutes into the film

2. the Jewish girl Nina, who goes first to Majdanek and then later Auschwitz. This part is truly chilling: the girl is asked what she thinks, and she reasons that the Nazis are all dead, so she can't kill them, but she wants to. HOWEVER, her Jew mind then concludes, "they have heirs" meaning, all the descendants of whites are still guilty and must pay! although it is pretty subtle it is the scariest part IMHO

Promotional bump for good content. Just want to say thanks to the user that made the thread; this is golden redpill material. Also does anyone have a dl for ? I've been doing a bit of looking and am willing to spread it around if I can find a copy.

Looks like I've posted too soon. There's an mp4 link on:
archive.org/details/Mr.Death.The.Rise.and.Fall.of.Fred.A.Leuchter.Jr.DVDRip

Bumping for more good documentary type content.

Kek. Even kikes don't like our traitors. Nobody likes a traitor.

Says the torpedo

The Jews Jew and lie their own children, so what chance would anyone else be spared from their Jewing? I agree it's quite sad especially with the their kids, Jews they may be but they're still just kids. Did they ever have a chance? Imagine being a child who was lied to your whole life.

recommending Crumb (1994). a doc about robert crumb, comic artist. it's interesting to see the inner workings of a jewish (insane) mind, and their disgusting fetishes.
Crumb's brother killed himself shorted after the movie was made

Why is there such a weird connection between creativity and mental illness?

Attached: 19 March 1798 lese majesty.jpg (787x1024, 301.37K)

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/RewardedAsATraitorDeserves/RealLife
Treason is nearly universally reviled.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creativity_and_mental_illness
I would start at kikepedia. I don't know why it's hard to explain this little fact to people though: while there's a correlation, having a mental disorder is more likely to impair you than to give you magic powers.