Trump Impeachment

nytimes.com/2018/07/16/us/politics/trump-russia-indictment.html

And it's over. Trump is done.

Attached: 1531769241455.jpg (670x388, 26.43K)

Mods need to start deleting threads with OPs like this. I'm not referring to troll threads or threads I disagree with, either. This fucking trend of just a link and zero fucking information whatsoever is an epidemic the past month or so. Anchoring isn't enough, just prune on sight regardless of the ideological content.

Oh no not a "communication tunnel!!"

>link to (((MSM)))

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

THIS

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

I fucking wish.

Russia is muh enemy, the effeminate jew on CNN told me so!

DRUMPF IS TRAITOR!!11

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 74.68K)

Endchan leave

Nah dude, hes president for 2 more years, and then 4 more years after that.

Really now? You mean how he was supposedly 'done for' fifty other times in just this year alone?

LOW ENERGY FAGGOT OP

Attached: 71.png (808x472, 262.41K)

Why did you bump this?

It's a series of tubes!

I mean what? The accusation is that someone representing a foreign government's interests tried to open a "communication tunnel" with US politicians? The fuck kind of charge is that? It happens every day, all over the world. And, SHOCKINGLY, politicians (all over the world) actually talk to people representing other countries interests. I mean, FFS, anyone who wants to run for office here OPENLY sucks up to AIPAC. Utter nonsense.

Also, no mention that she ever got to talk to anyone in the campaign, which they would be shrieking out loud about if that were the case. And I find it laughable that of all groups, it's the NRA that she "infiltrated". This is pathetic. How stupid do they actually think we are?

What are you trying to slide shill?

I always imagine these shit tier threads are made by John McCain. Only a massive faggot with a giant brain tumor could be this dumb.

saged and reported

Attached: leftypol.jpg (1280x720 162.98 KB, 7.52M)

McCain doesn't know how to internet.

op

Attached: 0d6bfbc4ed962b71e8cc45e25a360f0b68d35c7958d1ff79334287c68244c487.png (728x546, 335.66K)

Spoiler that shit, nigger.

there was a lot of shit going down this week. A well timed hit on trump as he is out of the country and meeting with russia.

There will be a civil war
We could not prevent it
Fema camps active for all liberals
Grab your guns

Q

She was engaged in pro-gun activity in the US and in Russia. It wasn't a LARP, she really was promoting 2A Rights in both nations; Her circle helped get Russian citizens legal concealed carry in 2014.
They act like having political ties while engaging in pro-gun politics is an oddity. Hell, even the Israeli weapon manufacturers do it at trade shows and NRA (political) functions. Nobody is chasing them down to register as foreign agents…
Her only "crime"?