Cucks and Libs Going For A Hail Maria!

From the Jew York Times:

>“These lines could be used by the Russian Federation to penetrate the U.S. national decision-making apparatus to advance the agenda of the Russian Federation,” an F.B.I. agent wrote in court documents.

Attached: ef736bc9fe40f0c3811cc8ef18f504783049b4c2ea7bec9337808efadee9b345.jpg (1589x1060 25.62 KB, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/e3zna
facebook.com/mvbutina/photos
archive.fo/gtUjE
archive.is/A0DZ4
archive.is/mXi2S
archive.is/4smrE
phdru.com/domogatelstvo/storydocent/
nytimes.com/2018/07/18/us/politics/maria-butina-russia-espionage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Together, the indictments portray a multifaceted effort by Russia to sway the election through computer espionage, personal overtures and the assistance of American intermediaries.
WHAT IS AIPAC?

>The charges announced Monday do not name Mr. Trump but they make clear that Ms. Butina’s overtures were part of a carefully crafted Russian intelligence operation.

>Prosecutors said that an unidentified American operative helped Ms. Butina identify political, media and business officials to target.

* - link

>Though the American operative is not identified, The Times has **previously reported that Ms. Butina developed a close relationship with Paul Erickson, an N.R.A. member and longtime conservative activist who was part of the effort to arrange a meeting between Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump. Ms. Butina has publicly described hosting Mr. Erickson at an event in Moscow. Mr. Erickson did not respond to a message seeking comment.

>Prosecutor said that, among the organizations that Ms. Butina infiltrated was an American gun-rights organization.
WHERE IS THE CRIME?

So, what you're saying is, he had someone in his employ do it exactly to avoid that accusation? God damn you must think your readers are fucking imbeciles… Or in on the game.

>The Justice Department said that Ms. Butina has worked at the behest of an unidentified high-level Russian government official, who has been previously identified as Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of the Russian central bank who has been linked both to Russia’s security services and organized crime.

** - link

* - archive.fo/e3zna

WHERE IS THE CRIME?

>An advocate for Christian causes emailed campaign aides saying that Alexander Torshin, the deputy governor of the Russian central bank who has been linked both to Russia’s security services and organized crime, had proposed a meeting between Mr. Putin and Mr. Trump.
You can really see how they use repetition.

So… There was no meeting?

WHERE IS THE FUCKING CRIME!?

>Mr. Torshin’s request is the latest example of how the Russian government intensified its effort to contact and influence the Trump campaign last year as Mr. Trump was closing in on the Republican presidential nomination.
AND?!
>It came just weeks after a self-described intermediary for the Russian government told a Trump campaign aide, George Papadopoulos, that the Russians had “dirt” on Mr. Trump’s rival, Hillary Clinton, in the form of “thousands of emails.”

Attached: c9fe9c24deec3df6a2665e44020822699706227947fe0e04728020a989848ea6.png (386x578, 169.46K)

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

For fuck's sake don't they ever get tired of this shit?

Attached: skeptical_legion.jpg (255x255, 19.36K)

But I take from this shit didn't actually do shit

she went to an NRA meeting though

Attached: _102556151_captugsdfgfre.jpg (660x371, 40.93K)

The only people who buy the JYT are devote anti-Trumpers.
Checked.

Attached: fuck yes.gif (245x276, 1.51M)

I too would be curious as to what the crime is she supposedly committed?

… AND?

A shame we haven't SEEN ANY OF THE FUCKING EVIDENCE, eh?

>In a letter on Thursday, the Senate Judiciary Committee accused Mr. Kushner of withholding the “backdoor overture” email, an accusation that Mr. Kushner’s lawyers denied.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1761x1015, 147.45K)

western style combat shotgun

Attached: 13055525_990516874371412_9042078615326982804_n.jpg (206x509, 29.38K)

yep. control your 'tism, OP

dressed like outlaw

Attached: 535192_961686573921109_5094936499087978014_n.jpg (720x960, 69.79K)

pointing a gun at bystander

Attached: 11162355_813050298784738_3490736381872206939_n.jpg (853x853, 101.2K)

Of course. She is part of MOSSAD
FSB = MOSSAD = CIA

OY FUCKING VEY!

FILTHY GOY! ONLY JEWS GET TO DO THAT!

criminal political agenda

Upcoming The NRA Annual Meeting in April, 2015 in Nashville, Tennessee

I'm going to attend the annual meeting of the largest association of supporters of civilian weapons in the world (approx. 4.5 million people) - NRA, which will be held in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.

The value of exchange of experience between similar public organizations is difficult to overestimate – the experience of the 2 Congress of The Right to Bear Arms in 2013, which was attended by over 15 representatives of various weapon communities has shown that the problem of weapons-grade community, and even the rhetoric of «civilian weapons opposition» is the same everywhere. In this context, it is important to know the experience of other countries in their work for the protection of citizens' rights to self-defense and weapons.

Also in rather hard international atmosphere nowadays the consolidation of the public organizations and citizens in their problems become even more urgent, paying attention to the politicians that we have more similarities than differences.

I promise to report from the trip, as well as I am interested in whether there are people who are planning to go there? Write me please a personal message or comments. I will be glad to see all of you! — with Boris Yang.

Attached: 11061964_796993867057048_1551379885241681063_n.jpg (720x960, 80.35K)

bloodlust

Attached: 10696161_713542925402143_6705292693835224198_n.jpg (720x960, 114.41K)

HOLY SHIT THESE PEOPLE ARE CRIMINALS!

Pushing pro-gun politics in the US and in Russia, apparently.

CIAniggers are pretending it's weird to attend NRA political functions and rub elbows with politically connected people.

When are they going to make all the illegal alien activist register as foreign agents? Fucking CA is letting them take the bar exam and hold public office!
If I was Trump, I'd start hemming them up with the same law they used against Maria; Legally purge them all and sanction mexico for meddling.

Mr. Torshin is ardently pro-Trump, and on numerous occasions since 2015 has posted Twitter messages about the president.

oy fuckin vey

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (714x67 87.53 KB, 4.1K)

illegal weapon

Attached: 1441330_540154686074302_369028177_n.jpg (960x640, 43.89K)

Why are you spamming the thread with images of this Russian broad?

lots and lots of scary pictures with guns

… And?

she's dangerous
facebook.com/mvbutina/photos

** - archive.fo/gtUjE

…. So what was the point of even mentioning that?

I honestly think they want the Cold War 2.0. They all see that the geo-political landscape is changing, that the framework of the Cold War has run it's course and they don't like it. If this is true, then Trump seems to be trying to get ahead of the curve in certain ways to make sure that America is still on top in the new order of things (not one world order either).
But that means that all the old ways of doing things and making money and proxy wars are going to go away, it's going to mean that there is no clear bad guy for America to fight and fund the vast military industrial complex and they do not like that one bit.
So, hey, if they can get Cold War 2: Nuclear Boogaloo going, they stay in nice safe comfy power and money.

… But they hadn't, right?

>Intelligence agencies have concluded that Russia, on orders from the highest levels of its government, undertook a sophisticated campaign to hack Democratic computers, spread propaganda and undermine the candidacy of Hillary Clinton.
… By exposing corruption on behalf of Hillary Clinton and others associated with the Democrat party, you mean?

mkay then.

IOW: Gib us all the info on your campaigning so we can make runs at the big fish and drive off the rest via various methods.
Gotta love the Jewdicial system.

>Mr. Erickson, a longtime conservative operative who has been involved in several presidential campaigns, presented himself in the email as a well-connected intermediary to the upper reaches of the Russian government.

Great journalism.

OY VEY! COLLUSION!

So, at best, you've got Trumps son talking to this guy from Russia who wants Russia to be on good terms with the US?
Holy shit how awful.

Repetition.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724x84, 4.66K)

SHE IS I'M TELLG YOU!!!!!!

LOOK AT THE GUN CLOSELY

Attached: 73651_435124963226374_1959530355_n.jpg (960x636, 47.61K)

Way beyond the point of caring about the muh Russia narrative. Wake me up when the civil war gets hot.

And she is Slavic.
Look at the Slavic squat.
Disgusting

Attached: 403250_214859915270449_1021267619_n.jpg (960x640, 75.26K)

Yeah, about that…

Must be.

Doesn't look like it, no.

user, its basically all they have to keep them alive at this point.
They're keeping their catladies and fags from an heroing by telling them it was all a mistake and drumphf actually cheated with the Russians and hes going to be impeached and then it will be HER TURN or some insane shit like that.

But no, they will never get tired of it, that's the whole fucking point.

You sound like the MSM-watchers, 'just tell me what to think!' tier trash.
That was just a fuckup on my behalf.
Which is just an explanation of your first-stage bitching.

You're a real faggot m8.

(Anyone else noticing images uploading really slow as of late?)

Attached: Yeah. Yeeeaaaaah..png (821x676 3.36 MB, 497.44K)

Are "Undocumented" Activists Registering as Foreign Agents?
ROUND 'EM UP!

5 Undocumented Activists On How To Fight For Immigrants’ Rights
archive.is/A0DZ4

Start collecting information on these 'unregistered foreign agents'…We must protect our political process from subversive foreign influence!
google cache will work with archive.is…non-torfag could bake new bread if desired.

I mean come on, who goes to the Czech Republic??? And then posts pictures of themselves on the kikebook hanging out with mercenariness if they are not a super duper top secret Russian spy

Attached: 1426528_540155012740936_1565201555_n.jpg (960x640, 46.33K)

This is accurate. However don't underestimate the effect this will cause. The kikes and lobs are still winning the demographic war day by day, and this is a convenient way of further co-opting American patriotism (a concept that, granted, has been shit-tier for over 150 years) into a byword for anti-white, consumerist shitskin horde society. They want to brand all white people as traitors to America, by making Republican synonymous with white, and Trump synonymous with Republican. It's a fairly new agenda, but one that started to become recognizable when Obama ascended the throne. It's the final phase of our country, and could very well become the mop-up phase if we don't do something.

yeah none of this is a crime until they want it to be or else every jew in Washington would be in prison for shilling for Israel.

Attached: maddow.JPG (592x620, 55.23K)

DISGUSTING
HER ASS SO LOW ITS PRACTICALLY RESTING ON THE GROUND WHILE HER HEELS TOUCH THE GROUND TOO!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEE
FULL MOBILITY LIKE THAT IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL!!

Is it hyperbole or are they actual mercenaries? I can't tell anymore.

oh, i almost forgot

HIDE SAGE REPORT REPORT REPORT

Bump.

10 (Un)documented Black And LGBTQIA+ Activists You Need To Know
archive.is/mXi2S

Not even the Basques do this shit.

"UNDOCUMENTED" FOREIGN AGENTS RAUS!

How Queer Undocumented Youth Built the Immigrant Rights Movement
archive.is/4smrE

countersage :^)
you're still a faggot that will never contribute anything useful to a discussion other than autistically screeching "shut it down" any time someone doesn't meet your (((oddly high standards))) for what constitutes a QUALITY™ Zig Forums™ certified™ op

Attached: 1531749503.jpg (720x525, 29.04K)

sage

Attached: add filter for jews.jpg (485x245, 47.08K)

Kill yourself, faggot.

The US beaners and even some Central Americans pick weird names for their kids. A name that's become popular for them recently is "Jhonny" (yes, the H comes after the J). The letter K is only used in Spanish to write words and names from other languages so maybe they see it as "Americanizing" themselves to make it look like they have some sort of legitimacy to their presence.

this woman is no Kirsten Dunst

Attached: Kirsten_Dunst_Cannes.jpg (430x604, 48.48K)

Top Waifu

You arrested a good woman for literally no reason, and it's going to backfire on you hard

Attached: 427377cc0e71d2be3bab2831b1171533c8890cda04de4960a64e399360efdba5.png (633x354, 248.47K)

US PERSON 1: Paul Erickson
US PERSON 2: (likely) Dana Rohrabacher

She complained to Torshin that she didn't like living / sleeping with / fucking Erickson. She also offered to have sex with PERSON 2 for better access to the NRA management. She was packed up, ready to scat when they brought her in. She has been denied bail.

Erickson now knows she didn't like living with him. I'll bet he's singing like a canary, going totally scorched earth on that bitch and Torshin. How long until she cooperates with Mueller, spills the beans, and asks for asylum?

I wonder how many pairs of underwear Trump's gone through today….

Attached: Butina-Erickson-Nov-1-2013.jpg (640x426, 91.63K)

When will you fucktards get tired of this stupid shit? Oh right, you need this because your life is a pointless toilet of welfare soy and niggatry.

Attached: Marx006.png (609x370, 85.62K)

Aww, did Q send you?

Get a clue: this shit is real. It's going down.

Trump is happy to fight "proxy" wars for Israel you retard.

Attached: 1531706637.jpg (720x527 5.9 KB, 61.17K)

Contemporary AK, like perhaps an Arsenal brand, collapsing stock, muzzle brake, red dot optic… and?

and what exactly is the crime she is being accused of?

Why are there always, ALWAYS, references to sex and bodily functions in these fanfics?

it's been fucking memory holed but I found it after 20 mins

Attached: DiT9KcFU8AEVJ_F.jpg (600x400, 47.52K)

twitter comments are saying its samantha powers not sure I buy it but they do look very similar

Attached: 1505238486082.jpg (931x524, 58.96K)

She looks more like Pauline Hanson

Attached: 1456356345.jpg (739x662, 61.64K)

Fun fact Maria Butina tried to "me too" her professor Dmitri Colupaev in the 2009
phdru.com/domogatelstvo/storydocent/
But eventuality court denied all allegations and restored professor's position.
So open legs was her carrier choice from the very beginning.

No, Jews were still oy veing about how the romans kicked their ass for the revolt for over a thousand years until the holohoax took its place. They'll never forgive Russia for impeding their megalomania.

She literally fucked her way in, then fucked her way up using middle aged white men as treads.

Explains at lot about Dana Loesch….

At least I'd like to see Loesch naked.

Look Yuri, tell your SVRnigger friends to relax and drink some vodka and shoot some krokodil. We all know this bitch is a Russian spy running influence operations. It's standard shit.

Any of your FSBfaggots let an American this close to the United Russia party? No. So fuck off and be butthurt, this bitch is probably getting dosed with truth serum and spilling all types of shit about her handlers.

So shut the fuck up, Russian faggots, it's the spy game. You lost an officer in-field.

The bitch deserved it, used Twitter for messaging.

Attached: Bourne-Identity,-The_5.jpg (1000x1500, 207K)

So I'm supposed to believe the Kremlin's big scheme is pushing gun rights in America and Russia? To support long-standing American traditions?

If so, I should send them a 'Thank You' card. Certainly better than what the FBIniggers have been doing to our country.

OP is a faggot.. this shit is happening for real. She's a spy and now heads are going to roll at the NRA.

lel
filtered

Oh shit, lock her up

I will repeat again here, Trump could literally fire every single person in the FBI and CIA and refuse to hire replacements, effectively shutting down both agencies (along with any other executive branch departments he wants). But he won't. Because he's a cuckold.

because she is 100% innocent. She is a 2nd amendment advocate for expanding freedom in eastern europe. Something that would have been a godsend 20 years ago. Now, she will be raked of the coals due to outright (((Mueller))) lies.

She is not gun activist, she is gun (((activist))) like Reagan.

Also
>В конце апреля 2009 года мой научный руководитель, доктор исторических наук, профессор Ивонин А.Р., сказал мне, чтобы я, по распоряжению декана Факультета политических наук, Притчины Е.В., обязательно был на факультетском корпоративе в ночном клубе «Пистолз» города Барнаула. В ходе вечера я и мой научный руководитель выпили и стали танцевать в кругу студентов. Затем меня пригласила на медленный танец студентка 4-го курса Маша Бутина. Сия девушка была ярой общественницей, дочкой бизнесмена, ездила на Селигер в молодежные лагеря и на тот момент являлась членом Общественной палаты Алтайского края. На занятия Маша Бутина почти не ходила, что вызвало нарекания с моей стороны, так как я вёл лекции и семинарские занятия в группе, где она училась. Мы пошутили по поводу взаимоотношения полов и разошлись.
Total red flag. Seliger is Russian equivalent of Utøya island camp for Worker's Youth League, establishment indoctrination boot camp for good young pozzed goys. Dunno, if US Democratic and Republican parties have similar things?

Fuck off, Yuri. the bitch is a spy.

Attached: image-755018865683263.jpg (590x919, 98.98K)

Proof?

Don't feed the shill.

WOMP WOMP DESPERATION WOMP WOMP

Attached: leme it BAS.PNG (514x630, 120.9K)

lol. For the last time. Putin didn't hack Hillary's emails. She sent all those emails to him during the negotiations for the uranium.

seth rich

He got regular DNC emails. Hillary had her own direct line to the jews.

yes I know gohmer brought that up and wouldnt people shit if it was israel instead of china

None of this will prove a damn thing. When these faggots get steamrolled in november, they'll restart this all over again.

THIS IS THE SMOKING GUN
DRUMPF IS FINISHED

Attached: 1ede6a05d3115df05c01183bbc0a47f17fcfbfa46e6af18778d09f0761d8db18.gif (615x346, 3.63M)

NYT just released an article slamming her for selling sex for political information. Pretty funny considering recent events associated with a NYT reporter but hey… that isn't the same…

sauce?

This bitch here? Yeah:

nytimes.com/2018/07/18/us/politics/maria-butina-russia-espionage.html

NYT reporter is Ali Watkins.

This was a comment on the subject and what Lib/Dem/Left thinks;
"…Funneling foreign money illegally into the Trump campaign via the NRA. (Presidential campaigns aren't supposed to take foreign money.) Establishing a back channel connection so Trump could enact Russian preferences for foreign policy, which qualifies as treason. Also, the simple fact that she could blackmail the people she slept with into advancing Russian interests…"
Exactly what The Clinton Foundation did. lol

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (742x960, 746.97K)

So the story is that Russia sent a spy to infiltrate the NRA (a nonprofit) in order to argue for looser gun laws in Russia? Am I missing something here?

I honestly think it's as stupid as it sounds.

I hope China destroys both USA and Russia. I hope they're not stupid enough to trust Russia after Afrimerica's humiliating defeat.

No, China is doomed to burn. Not by America or Russia's hands mind you, but by the logic of its own civilization