#NoVotesForVladimir

We can't let Putin hack the election for Trump. The only way to stop Russia from interfering in our election is to implement strict voter ID laws. Contact your representatives today! :^)

Attached: 1531781504024.jpg (1024x683 66.33 KB, 87.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RepCohen/status/1018922567380455426
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yes.

Attached: 1305158637455.gif (190x167, 1.02M)

I agree, making every voter prove their citizenship by showing a passport or birth certificate is the only way to make sure Russia can't send agents to cast fraudulent votes. Make we could even go back to the old paper ballots instead of electronic voting to make sure they can't hack the election again.

Attached: DiPbktAUwAAavtr.jpg (1080x632 114.12 KB, 99.73K)

This is great. I particularly like the style, which is just a parody of Hillary’s 2016 campaign ads. We need to spread these all the fuck over.

Our republic, please.

Shop some children bending down infront of those voting in the middle pic, caption “democrats, literaly fucking our future in the arse”

last one is too obvious, all others are perfect

Attached: continued laughter.gif (430x215, 4.7M)

Exploitable.

Attached: jewtin.png (1024x683, 374.08K)

user, what's "privilage"?

The correct spelling that Amerimutts get butthurt over.

I was thinking about this earlier. The democrats keep kvetching about the integrity of our election process yet don't want stricter voter id laws. It's a perfect vector to attack. Synchronicity.

where are the proofs

But muh based nogs are too retarded to get voter ID.. muh voter suppression!

This is how democrats think, though.

Accurate voter rolls are a much better tactic since any ID can be forged.

I'm shilling this on twitter right now.

Nice, a lot of anons already created similar work after they first claimed russian collusion back then, now that they try to rehash their story it's the perfect time to repeat this.

Attached: 040fc5cf8b43e6355332962cddddf989d0fe5953e1037b5afc3698dd8f914883.jpg (491x488, 19.06K)

Attached: 1.png (899x547, 47.1K)

gay

Trips confirm.

It's no longer a republic, user. Just a sad illusion pf democracy run by oligarchs.

There are none. I went on a goose hunt searching through his genealogy. He's 100% ethnically Russian, and his ancestors are from a small Russian village far from any known Jewish settlements, so it's nigh impossible even a little yid DNA snuck in there centuries ago.

They're trying to exploit our concerns about crypsis, to say that Macron, and Merkel, and May and Corbin and Trump and [insert world leader here] are actually crypto-Jews. As with most kikery, they're just expecting you to take their word for it and not look into it.

Attached: C-_iKulXkAE05V8.jpg (277x271, 9.6K)

Very good.

This is beautiful

Attached: 690c791fa5b18522e8a2f7d52235801a.jpg (512x365, 29.5K)

Attached: made me laugh much more than it should have.PNG (568x722, 884.57K)

Oh you…

Attached: 702.jpg (444x475, 23.2K)

Good stuff this.

Don't let Israel interfere in 2020

or ever

Congressman Steve Cohen of Tennessee has directly called upon the military to overthrow the president.

twitter.com/RepCohen/status/1018922567380455426

Trump MUST dump the DNC server, the HDC server, Hillary's 30,000 emails, the Weiner laptop, and the Uranium One evidence NOW. We now have a Congressman calling for the military to overthrow Trump. This has gone too far.

They're shilling the kitchen sink because there are gallows in their future.

dog whistles can only be heard by the dogs

do you want to state the truth or do you want this to work?

False dichotomy.

post salt please

Even if this worked it would only be applied to Whites. Like all other laws.

This is fucking brilliant

Attached: bravo.gif (480x360, 787.07K)

THIS

We still have the magic.

Attached: 9dbde5cda456e907556e8cec178c2a49ba0c51f04e3dececeb534c69462ae7e6.jpg (552x692, 51.82K)

We should also demand better Border control, after all who knows how many foreign Russians are secretly trespassing our Borders to directly influence our next election.

Attached: 1531345307511.png (327x316, 164.56K)

>We must get (((foreign money))) out of our elections
#EndForeignLobbying

Attached: Gasthemall.png (840x558, 441.8K)

Voter ID to stop the Russian menace. Dump all the voter rolls make people reup with 2 forms of ID. Create paper ballots that print 2 copies with a blockchain bar-code that provide proof of the vote, while electronically recording the vote. Make the software for such a system Open Source so WE THE PEOPLE can make sure it isn't Jewed.

This reminds me of the Hillary/draft stuff. Worked beautifully.

Noice.

Attached: sexual_bakaretsu.jpg (680x727, 81.13K)

Do it.

Also make race identification mandatory and automatically delete all those who identify as non-white. Bonus points for biometric scanning to ensure blood type matches known European phenotypes.

Excellent OP, I got a hearty kek, and you are doing gods work.

Attached: kek.gif (553x616, 155.77K)

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Open Source, should in fact be, Free Software, or as I've recently taken to calling it, software plus freedom. Software source code is not a Free Software system unto itself, but rather a component of a fully functioning Free Software system made useful by the GNU GPL, LGPL, AGPL, and other GNU-approved software licenses comprising a full Free Software system as defined by GNU.

Many computer users run a modified version of Free Software every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar marketing campaign by Tim O'Reilly, the Free Software which is widely used today is often called "Open Source", and many of its users are not aware that it is Free Software, developed to protect user freedom.

There really is source code, and these people are using it openly, but it is just a part of the system they use. Source code is the recipe: the commands in the system that carry out instructions. The source code is an essential part of a program, but useless by itself; it can only preserve freedom in the context of a complete Free Software system. Source code should normally be used in combination with the GNU licensing system: the whole system is basically freedom with software added, or Free Software. All the so-called "open source" distributions should really be distributions of Free Software, since "open source" misses the point.

Attached: stallman.jpg (1683x1725, 1.32M)

Attached: DiRf5vPW0AEimBn.jpg (1080x504, 82.53K)

Did you know that cows moo?

Oh look, it's that subversion tactic of intentionally misspelling words to turn off intellectuals to the posters. Not only that, but jewish privilege has nothing to do with voter ID and would label the other posters as "Nazi Propaganda" before gaining any traction.
The kikes must be scared of this one, keep up the good work boys.

Attached: 5eeceeade630b22e35e3290c961efb97b22f7b03cbfb764d933e4c874142da55.gif (255x144, 98.8K)

We need strong voter ID laws to prevent any election meddling. Any state that doesn't strictly enforce them should be barred from the presidential election tbh.

On a serious note, it would be just like Trump to highground the concept of Election Meddling (VERY BAD FOLKS, and isn't it so typical they'd project?) and take it for himself, leaving CNN talking heads characteristically squawking and confused as the nation continues to leave them behind.

Quadruple dubs speak the truth. Blessed post

that's a triple double, newfag.

They're pissed he hasn't declared war against Russia like Hillary would have done. I think they thought they could trick him into it but he doesn't seem too eager to get into a war with a niggered military against whites and billions of Chinese.

You brilliant chaotic bastards this is perfect.

Attached: VoterID101.png (1080x720 1.42 MB, 936.66K)

dont mutts have passports? I mean constitution already states every citizen can vote

wouldn't it make more sence to demand direct citizen vote instead of that shit you got?

That would make (((NYC))), (((LA))), (((Chicago))), and a small, small handful of other (((Metropolises))) decide literally every election, ever, for the rest of time.

Point made
Idea is that we the people need to be able to audit and look over the code that is being used in the voting machines and then look at the hash to verify that what is being compiled matches with what is presented. Without the public being able to examine the underlying code we can never have faith in the voting system.

Hello Vladimir Shelomova. Here are your proofs.

Attached: 3e80768639b86dc7b5c125d9438b8448e112a3f912d9800e1a2380bb3e3c67dd.png (679x900 130.97 KB, 125.03K)

It was pretty bad for a while. I'm sure they've sent in a fresh batch of shills lately, so be on the lookout for misdirections and sliding.

fuck you are so fucking stupid you fucking retarded nigger fuck.

You cannot possibly be this fucking slow.

Attached: ttj.jpg (512x384, 22.81K)

Read the thread again, user.

Bamp

Attached: DemandVoterID 5.png (714x476 560.17 KB, 55.16K)

Attached: DemandVoterID 7.png (1080x720 849.2 KB, 640.34K)

#DemandVoterID

Don't let Russia win again.

Attached: DemandVoterID 11.png (1920x806 556.12 KB, 541.29K)

>>>Zig Forums

It's a modified copypasta

I keep hearing from Trump that he'll only run for one term, though

I heard the same thing about Obama in 2010.

You sir are a 'god
never thought I'd ever say this from here again
SPREAD IT

I love these sneaky memes.
what font are we using? Here's a cutout I'm gonna use for something

Attached: CUTOUT.png (1200x800, 466.17K)

Attached: 1529293790588.jpg (720x707, 53.07K)

He didn't even make these, you vapid bitch

Reported.

Jesus this is 100% fucking gold. We have to spread these everywhere, post them everywhere. The dipshits will believe it. Also great graphic work as always designfags.

Attached: Untitled-1 copy.png (1200x800, 321.82K)

Very exploitable.

Attached: the goodest goys.png (1200x800, 1.08M)

Nobody here made these, you fucking retard. OP posted them from elsewhere.

Don't forget to get your free virus scan.

Attached: everynight.webm (640x360, 2.37M)

mmmm, so harsh and edgy
Then why aren't you spreading them? bitch

As if i'm going to believe that the self procalimed "biggest most wealthiest country in the world", which spends 600 billion dollars per year on defense budget allows a foreign country to change the outcome of election kek

Seriously…pick one americunts. You're either big and powerful or you're a pathetic country where a couple of hackers can change election on top of a bunch of arabs with 4h of flight experience on flight simulator can steal planes and hit them against the twin towers and pentagon.

Because it's fucking stupid. Nobody will believe a bunch of low quality, sourceless jpgs

Here's another one, maybe not the highest quality but maybe we could also work on the #400million thing that's we're trying to push at the same time?

Attached: shillary.png (1234x692, 265.59K)

Wordy, but underrated nonetheless.

Except his mother has a Jewish last name

He already filed his candidacy for 2020

It’s kind of a running joke if you think about it. Democrats claiming Russian hacking while being against voter ID. The democrats rigged their own primary and pour millions of fake votes into the system as a whole. So essentially voter ID laws would just hurt democrats lying. This is how you know Democrats are full of shit with everything.

I think the most effective solution would be banning multinationals from participation in government and doing so under the guise that you can't serve two masters

TOTALLY ORGANIC NON-REPUBLICAN PARTY ASTROTURFING PSYOP THREAD

Attached: SY1000.jpg (976x549, 66.13K)

Change the phrase to 6 million and pair it with a better graphic.

Yeah but I said 400 million because of current events

sage

Look at this, a prime example of a shill trying to defeat a campaign before it gets off the ground, appealing to the stupidity of lurkers and meme aggregators.

REMEMBER YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE
DO NOT SPREAD SHIT THAT DISCREDITS THE REST OF THE CAMPAIGN IN THEIR EYES

The goal is to get muh russia libtards to demand voter id and for shenanigans to thus ensue. Including anything Zig Forums related will expose this to them. Nobody fucking touch this image and filter the faggot who posted it.

Attached: b052a729383b8b22cc7355546c8436bafa5a403da419212c62e4d1ae512e1d5b.jpg (752x529, 74.14K)

Do not disseminate material that makes it clear that you're an outside influencer trying to push shit. You are defeating the primary goal.

What the fuck happened to lurking 2 years before posting?