Brighter than your average glownigger

A sheep-dipped Peter Strzok works for both the FBI and CIA, documents reveal

Both the FBI and CIA have played the American people for fools by not disclosing the fact that Peter Strzok is a double agent of the U.S. government and has been sheep-dipped by the CIA

A sheep-dipped Peter Strzok has been covertly operating as the Section Chief of the Central Intelligence Agency’s Counterespionage Group during his secret 24 year tenure with the agency while masquerading as Deputy Assistant Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s Counterintelligence Division where he was in charge of investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server along with the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections.

The bombshell information published first on BrassBalls.blog reveals that the “joint CIA/FBI position was created by Congress in 1996” which allowed Strzok to hold both posts.

A unclassified document printed on FBI letterhead dated January 20, 2016, which contains the subject line “Supplemental Classification Review and Determination” was addressed to the Bureau of National Security’s Assistant Secretary Gregory B. Starr from Peter Strzok who is listed as “Section Chief” of the “Counterespionage Section” in reference to Strzok’s CIA post. Keep in mind, this is not an FBI post as Strzok’s position at the FBI is “Deputy Assistant Director Counterintelligence Division” not “Section Chief” which is a CIA post.

archive.is/nIEUs

Read the article. Documents included along with the sources.

Attached: 42474956095_6772b7779a_z.jpg (622x350, 25.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/320564549/FBI-and-State-Letters-Clinton-Top-Secret-Emails#from_embed
twitter.com/RepCohen/status/1018922567380455426
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/05/22/cia-fbi-spy-presidential-campaign-trump-goldwater-218415
archive.li/2yRcG
theintercept.com/2018/05/19/the-fbi-informant-who-monitored-the-trump-campaign-stefan-halper-oversaw-a-cia-spying-operation-in-the-1980-presidential-election/
archive.li/p1x7w
articles.latimes.com/1989-08-27/books/bk-1771_1_october-surprise
archive.li/hnbNC
articles.latimes.com/1989-08-27/books/bk-1771_1_october-surprise/2
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1991/eirv18n46-19911129/eirv18n46-19911129_050-unwrapping_the_true_story_of_the.pdf
alternet.org/story/151342/how_robert_gates'_lies_and_cover-ups_earned_him_a_long,_prestigious_career_–_at_the_expense_of_the_american_people
archive.li/tfUj8
consortiumnews.com/the-new-october-surprise-series/
archive.li/4ReH7
truth-out.org/archive/component/k2/item/81051:the-danger-of-keeping-robert-gates
archive.li/2x9qZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Surprise_conspiracy_theory
archive.li/tA3Cf
c-span.org/video/?23038-1/october-surprise
hooktube.com/watch?v=urBUUA0XVak
youtube.com/watch?v=kUtzQZMleMQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=kUtzQZMleMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3U1tsqg5IB0
hooktube.com/watch?v=3U1tsqg5IB0
youtube.com/watch?v=rJl6FzmLBAY
hooktube.com/watch?v=rJl6FzmLBAY
youtu.be/KyrnNDWjhKM
oplysning.org/uploads/9/1/4/3/9143605/cia_-_the_secret_team_how_they_control_the_world.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=JUwBeMmnfuU
archive.fo/HW71F
bigleaguepolitics.com/john-brennan-under-fire-after-peter-strzok-outed-as-cia-agent-from-iran/
archive.is/PKFlD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scribd.com/document/320564549/FBI-and-State-Letters-Clinton-Top-Secret-Emails#from_embed

big if true - this would be extraordinarily illegal

I think the term is "based"

typical spook cant even maintain his cover

You…. you…..
DOUBLE GLOWNIGGER

Interesting but gonna need better sources than those.

YOU SAID THERE WOULD BE PIZZA HILLARY

The Liberal media intentionally ignores anything bad for the left. Then, when you say something about it and someone asks you for a source, you only have Conservatives sites to use and the Liberal asking you for the sources says "got a source besides some biased Conservative Faux news site?'

I can actually read these in Hillary's voice.

Attached: 9b4dbfa6d68aa5cf22683933e1dab0a7dbeeb228a94f4c8e3a6d198b0bedf580.jpg (750x738, 53.16K)

NIGGER

Attached: 1501210124634.png (990x682, 579.5K)

idk about that user, but I did… the document in scribd is very clear that he's speaking as a member of the FBI. just bc there 'seems' to be some discrepancy in the title is pretty irrelevant once you consider the fact, according to the Intellihub Article, 'Section Chief' is ALSO not in the official title of the FBI embedded spook. The CIA's title for the CIA-FBI liaison/spook-embed is "Associate Deputy Director of Operations/Counterintelligence." The fact of the matter is, that in either of those positions, but more likely the FBI, he could be a 'Section Chief' for all we know. The Intellihub article doesn't even attempt to sort this out. If this asshole does hold this joint position, and was instrumental in coordinating attacks on Trump during the election, then that would seem to indicate that this spook conspiracy goes far deeper than just some rogue asshole FBI agent or four. But, given what we're given by OP, there's no way for us to tell at this point.

very disappointing, tbh

This faggot was a CIA section chief… this sad sack txting his horse-face mistress on a government phone was a CIA section chief… this weak, emasculated pussy of a man was the top counter-espionage guy in DC… fuck sake how embarrassing

Attached: ff5e057a4e11a60112f356a9f5472a126a041dcb3fb6766f936c873ea55ec694.jpg (500x774, 63.97K)

This document, right here, has him listed with the title Section Chief, Counterespionage Section which IS NOT an FBI post but a CIA post.

Attached: Stoh letter one.jpg (904x1169, 300.04K)

Attached: 1410121977075.jpg (252x226, 30.3K)

Attached: we wuz C-I-Chiken n sheeit.gif (640x480, 721.33K)

He is phosphorous
This is noose worthy (amongst a littany of other crimes)

Checked trips

But if the OP is true
then he hasn’t violated any laws.

That position in and of itself is illegal as fuck and treasonous

Damn (( (their)) ) laws

That in itself is very illegal. CIA is not allowed to operate on US soil.

I take a strict literalist interpretation of the Constitution. Meaning that since it says nothing about the federal government having the ability to create such organizations as the FBI or CIA, that their very existence is unconstitutional and cannot legally be. That’s how the Founders wanted it, anyway. But that has nothing to do with our reality, unfortunately.

Let’s assume a world in which the existence of the FBI and CIA is “legal.” How, then, is the position “illegal” if congress passed a law which says it can exist? Never mind that it will never be prosecuted, so what does the legality matter?

Fringe sources. Is there a mainstream route to proving this?

Example, is this on Wikileaks?

Oh man, I guarantee you it's done all the time. The CIA's main purpose is meddling in US elections.

Now I'm no math expert but I was taught that the FBI could only operate domestically and the pony fuckers could only operate internationally. In this fictional timeline where either entity is legal the creation of a dual post would create a paradox. Can't have both domestic and international if they can only operate in their separate spheres
Irl fuck em all to death with a baseball bat or a fruit bat whichever is most horrific

There's a CIA spy ring.

Times are tense, lads.

twitter.com/RepCohen/status/1018922567380455426

Sitting TN Congressman just called for a military coup to overthrow Trump.

Trump needs to STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT NOW. He's acting like this is all a fucking fun game.

Dump:

the Awan/HDC server
the Hillary 30,000 emails sent to foreign power
the DNC server and forensics
the Weiner laptop
the Uranium One evidence

NOW. STOP THE MADNESS. STOP LETTING YOURSELF GET FUCKED. FUCK THEM UP

#AbolishCIA
#AbolishFBI

Except for all the newsrooms they've infiltrated and the Wall St. connections they have.

LOL. Deep state controls MSM. When challenged, they say, do you have a CIA MSM source???

NDAA 2013 LOL

LOL

Stop spamming threads nigger

Liar. I didn't say that was what it took for me to believer it, as you wrongly imply.

The purpose of mainstream sources is to convince boomers - you know this, and are an agent, a shill. You are pissed we're finding out.

Also, I specified I would like a Wikileaks source:

THAT'S YOU BTFO, CIA WHORE

Does he want to?
A. He knows the info
B. He hasn't done it yet
C. Mueller and impeachment keep getting bandied about
D. Midterms? Wait until after?

What is his reasoning? This cannot be swept under the rug.

I'm thinking we wont see any real action until after he's re-elected tbh

Obama didn't go into open hyperpoz until his 2nd term. Nobody ever goes full out dick on the table until their second term.

Attached: c03d48a9f42c525a27fc9ced66b783e146190bbd1d7a3bf43266cb6388eaa885.jpg (735x960, 87.03K)

I read it already, dipshit

you haven't substantiated that claim, retard. that's my whole point

given the fact that the listed recipient is from the Department of State Bureau of Diplomatic Security, and the only other listed individual is ol' Petey – AND given the fact that he speaks AS AN FBI AGENT AND FOR THE FBI AS AN AGENCY in the letter – its seems to me that 'Section Chief' of Counterespionage Section must be an FBI position.

Also, AND AGAIN SINCE YOURE A RETARD, 'Section Chief Counterespionage Section' is NOT the CIA's title for their FBI embed, but rather "Associate Deputy Director of Operations/Counterintelligence." I want to believe, but you've proven nothing. sorry to say user

I have to think the reason that Awan plead was because he ratted on somebody. There's no logical way he would have been gifted such a great deal besides super-villainesque levels of corruption… maybe I'm being naive.

That sandnigger flipped like a goddman pancake

This shit has to stop. I don't know what kind of vain, power-hungry. or just stupid motherfucker Trump is, but there can be more fucking waiting. This is not a fucking game and these motherfuckers are not playing around. Fuck elections. Who knows if we will even have fucking elections. If we do, if they haven't false flagged a nuke before, they will completely rig them. This insanity has to stop
NOW

These people literally will kick off a nuke and we have Congressman calling for a fucking literal military coup. There isn't time for this shit. Is Trump arrogant? Is he stupid? What the fuck
is wrong with him? These assholes are going to kill more people with false flags and then if we somehow have an election, they'll completely, totally rig it. There is no fucking time for this bullshit!

I hope that's what happened, but I don't feel so optimistic.

Everyone's ready user. Just let them open the door first. It is bantered around about "hearts and minds" but they are a powerful thing. The lemmings don't know which way to go; let the Marxists make the first move.

Attached: d464a27d7f651978fe84ca59725dad139a1b56ce36871c08d74e63f974851d08.png (382x597, 237.07K)

Deep stater calls me a liar (typical deep state ad hominem, empty attack) and an agent (projecting/accusing other side of doing what he does) for calling out his Kafka trap technique that automatically discredits any non-deep state controlled source of information by demanding only deep state controlled sources.

Pay attention to this guy. This is NDAA 2013 in action.

With how deep the rabbit hole goes he needs to take his time to get it all right. Can't leave one cell of the organism survive or it will potentially cause catastrophic damage in retaliation.

It's been enough goddamn time! He is either delaying because he's in on it or he's stupid! Drop
the fucking hammer!

There are people who should be acting out of panic right now, and it's not us.

Attached: rowdy roddy.jpg (224x225, 6.3K)

Takes time when your issues could cause problems with other nations.

Attached: arch glownigger.png (786x486, 380.46K)

Considering how there were no negative consequences for the CIA when it interfered in the 1964 and 1980 elections I think this will follow that pattern. Why would it change?

The CIA infiltrated Goldwater's campaign with a mole for LBJ. When Goldwater would propose anything LBJ had already prepared a thorough response. Goldwater suspected this, but couldn't prove anything.
politico.com/magazine/story/2018/05/22/cia-fbi-spy-presidential-campaign-trump-goldwater-218415
archive.li/2yRcG

The 1980 October Surprise Plot
theintercept.com/2018/05/19/the-fbi-informant-who-monitored-the-trump-campaign-stefan-halper-oversaw-a-cia-spying-operation-in-the-1980-presidential-election/
archive.li/p1x7w
articles.latimes.com/1989-08-27/books/bk-1771_1_october-surprise
archive.li/hnbNC
articles.latimes.com/1989-08-27/books/bk-1771_1_october-surprise/2
archive.li/hnbNC
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1991/eirv18n46-19911129/eirv18n46-19911129_050-unwrapping_the_true_story_of_the.pdf
alternet.org/story/151342/how_robert_gates'_lies_and_cover-ups_earned_him_a_long,_prestigious_career_–_at_the_expense_of_the_american_people
archive.li/tfUj8
consortiumnews.com/the-new-october-surprise-series/
archive.li/4ReH7
truth-out.org/archive/component/k2/item/81051:the-danger-of-keeping-robert-gates
archive.li/2x9qZ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/October_Surprise_conspiracy_theory
archive.li/tA3Cf
c-span.org/video/?23038-1/october-surprise
hooktube.com/watch?v=urBUUA0XVak
youtube.com/watch?v=kUtzQZMleMQ
hooktube.com/watch?v=kUtzQZMleMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3U1tsqg5IB0
hooktube.com/watch?v=3U1tsqg5IB0
youtube.com/watch?v=rJl6FzmLBAY
hooktube.com/watch?v=rJl6FzmLBAY

Attached: Strzok Faces.jpg (1024x571, 161.96K)

He needs more of congress solidified towards his crusade if he wants it to really get off the ground

>>/gulag/

Some anin hinted at this in the first Strozk testimony thread by dropping the phrase "sheep dipped" and asking a shill to look it up. Interesting….

Yes, it was very interesting. "Sheep-dipping". A most curious thing to watch.

Wikipedia, at the top of the article on Strzok, acts as if there is such a section of the FBI:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1371x216, 51.4K)

Furthermore, it is mentioned in an official press release of the FBI. Is the FBI lying?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (593x813, 155.09K)

That's found through a search.

However, search the FBI and it's clear they have no comment…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1033x251, 10.33K)

OK, the FBI does appear to have a counterespionage section, but the FBI doesn't say one damn thing about it, just that it exists, or that it was connected with prosecutions. So Intellipedia is wrong, I guess.

Then again, maybe the FBI has no such section, in reality, maybe it's just a way of bleaching the activities of the CIA within the nation.

Attached: CIA_visits_pol.jpg (844x495 54.7 KB, 23.08K)

Sperg out harder faggot.

Trump will make his move when he's good and ready, not when itchy little autismo's like you think he should.

youtu.be/KyrnNDWjhKM

This is not just Strzock; the CIA has infiltrated it's agents deep into every department in the US government, even the Department of Agriculture..

oplysning.org/uploads/9/1/4/3/9143605/cia_-_the_secret_team_how_they_control_the_world.pdf

Does that make you a glowing nigger with vitiligo?

Undercover guys have undercover jobs.
It's not like

Pretty much user, fed up and cynical

Prouty is talking about being in different departments of the government at the highest levels so that they can at times take over the levers of power and wealth in those departments and use them for the purposes of the CIA.

Prouty was right there when the CIA was created, working in the Pentagon. Well worth reading and listening to

Attached: prouty.jpg (210x254, 6.62K)

I would argue that the kind of thing he's talking about is more for the purposes of a cabal or clique than the Agency as a whole.
You have everybody from Commies to Zig Forumsacks working at the CIA… it's not always that coordinated. More like when the 'chans do something.

How to fuck

PAY ATTENTION:

No, there are section chiefs in the FBI as well. Read the chapter in the recent OIG report about the FBI Vault Twitter announcements. It describes the RIDS group and there are "chiefs" in that group. There are also some diagrams showing contacts with reporters and various FBI personnel in the last two attachments that mention "chiefs" among the FBI personnel with improper media contacts.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwBeMmnfuU
Skip to 23 min and prepared to be disgusted

Attached: 385a23bdec306516d73097cf1ee89e65c25851041b761c6ce72333762b607db4.jpg (620x709, 62.2K)

Who cares? Every single person in the FBI and CIA deserves the death penalty.

How is doing something illegal "big" if the system is too corrupt to do anything about it? We already have proof of all of these people doing illegal shit and nothing has happened.

Whether he flipped or not is irrelevant. Trump has the server and DWS laptop.

isnt

and yet, I wouldn't hire the guy to manage a Starbucks. He's an absolute fuckup.

Checked.

Welcome to the New Civil War.

It's time for a coup of our own.

They have played the same thing with anything that doesn't fly with their agenda, even outside of politics. As an example, back in the 60s/70s, there were tenured professors such as Rassinier that dared to publicly challenge the Holocaust myth. As a result, they were kicked out of the universities. Now they have the audacity to claim that 'no reputable proffessor' would support or read revisionist writings. Because they are barred from entry in academia you dolts! Same thing with 9/11; just imagine what would happen to the career of a physicist or political scientist that dared question the gov narrative in a class setting. They'd be booted out and ridiculed.

Strzok serves 4 years in the Army as an "officer": no one ever talks about his exact rank, what he did, where he served. He would have been about the right age to be in Desert Storm. Further, he grew up in Iran, and speaks Farsi apparently.

*trafficking narcotics

Not sure if/how true.
archive.fo/HW71F

Attached: connections?.png (829x726, 638.25K)

It is true. Look into his father Strzok Sr. Was CIA in Iran when the Shah was removed and the Pisslamic Republic was installed. I keep telling repeating Irans mullahs are not as based as everyone is lead to believe.

The fact that he completely shut down Gohmer-t, Jordan, and Goudy gets him points in my book. Fuck those opportunistic self-serving assholes. Name one thing any of them has done for our republic.

FUCK! I'm in Jordan's OH-4 district (aka The Dragon) and this pedo accomplice needs to be tossed out on his ass. He only has a job because they carved up Ohio into such a convoluted mess. And now the soybean and corn farmers around here are going to lose their family farms because of his shit. Fucking homo with cauliflower ear and a tiny jock strap - he should try working a real job for a change.

Uh huh. You could at least try to put the blue checkmark party line in your own words.

Attached: Hayley.gif (500x281, 305.81K)

What in the actual fuck are you trying to say, nigga?

I don't speak scat.

Just fuck everyone who says that right off.

it would just be a shame if dem congressmen had their homes firebombed and were shot when out in public… i know i would cry

Keep posting. We're logging it all.

Google "hanssen adx". Enjoy and prepare.

cia nigger

And?

I work for the taxpayers. If someone were to threaten you with a firebombing, would you not want me to bring them to justice?

Grow up.

you dumb bastards might actually win if you would recruit the proper NEETs but you're a cianigger so it only occurs to you that faggots from yale and harvard are worthy

I know you're just having a giggle right now, but come on dude.

Attached: 4b11c095859a286b1a1df2c705ba96976706d012a27917d208260ab66de01bee.jpg (839x833, 55.31K)

Big League picked it up.

==Deep State
John Brennan Under Fire After Peter Strzok Outed As CIA Agent From Iran==

bigleaguepolitics.com/john-brennan-under-fire-after-peter-strzok-outed-as-cia-agent-from-iran/
archive.is/PKFlD

Attached: 135473568.png (683x9006, 2.66M)

Hey what you do with your abuse of power is your problem

BLUCK BLONALD BLUMPF!!!!!!!!!!!111 BLUCK BLOU /BLOL/

They did the same thing with cannabis research.

Fuck off masons.