We're at our bar when this bourgeois comes up and smacks our ass which is on our female girlfriend. What do?

We're at our bar when this bourgeois comes up and smacks our ass which is on our female girlfriend. What do?

Attached: chart.png (480x400, 7.96K)

Kiss him thoroughly and communistically

Redistribute his toothbrush.

i have no gf
i win

Nice, you found space's chart!

Steal his wallet and give

It to the lowest paid worker. Then when he's at a table ask him if he wants something, go get it but then tell the waitress he ordered drinks for the whole bar. Walk out.

Woah there comrade. Watch that reactionary bourgeois language. Did you mean to say repossess our wallet and give it to the workers. Then when we're at a table ask them if we want something, go get it but then tell the attendant we ordered drinks for the whole bar. Walk out?

We wait for our liberated girlfriend to respond as we feel appropriate because in our society women are just as capable of standing up for ourselves.

Wait for her to kick his shit in because I teach my girlfriends self-defense.

impossible

Redistribute his body parts among the working class.

Why would you share an ass with your female gf?

Don't tell me and my unique own what I can do, faggot

Well I don't have a girlfriend so we're already in the realm of fantasy.
I'd watch appreciatively to see what happens, as in my imagination it's a hot female bourgeois.
"lets see,oooh "broken dreams" on keg, half a pint please barman and a packet of pork scratchings while I watch. “

I squirm in the corner diapered and in chastity as the far-right ubermensch fucks her

stipulated it was a
, though

Though its true the far right traditionally recruit from disaffected /disappointed sections of the middle class, I wouldn't describe members of the far right as ubermenschen. Not even historically. Hitler was a failed watercolour artist. Himmler was a chicken farmer. That's not to say they're not dangerous collectively.

Pull out my knife, but this shit will never happen since i'm a virgin loser lol

This should be split into AuthoritarianLeftPol and LibertarianLeftpol, maybe adding the other boards for the sake of having them.

Or maybe if you are more autistic, add 9 boards (the other 5 include center that is the first 20% of each side of axies). If this happens, I am trying to imagine how /centercenterpol/ would be

Plot twist: gf is a male androgyne. Said burgeoise was your secret admirer who's jealous of having his goal stolen.
It becomes a dance contest to see who can seduce you the best.
Both tie and you breed them both.

Attached: tumblr_nuul7y4hd11s0y1iro2_500.jpg (458x750, 74.92K)