Las Vegas PD Kill Suspect Firing At Officers During Pursuit

Las Vegas PD Kill Suspect Firing At Officers During Pursuit
NO FAIR
On July 11, 2018 at approximately 7:24 a.m. LVMPD patrol officers responded to a shooting
that occurred at 1402 North Eastern Avenue. The details of the call indicated a subject at a car
wash was shot multiple times by a Hispanic male adult suspect and he fled the area in a large
black Ford Expedition with large tires driven by another Hispanic male adult.
At approximately 9:30 a.m., in the area of 29th Street and Constantine Avenue, a Downtown
Area Command Patrol Investigations detective observed a vehicle matching the description of
the vehicle involved in the earlier shooting incident.
When detectives attempted to stop the vehicle, the driver fled at a high rate of speed and
officers initiated a vehicle pursuit. During the course of a lengthy pursuit, the suspects shot at
officers several times and one officer returned fire. In the area of Ogden Avenue and 18th Street
the pursuit ended when the vehicle collided into the wall of an elementary school. The suspects
attempted to flee on foot and one of the suspects was shot and killed on scene. The other
suspect made it on to the school grounds and was taken into custody without further incident.
Preliminary investigation indicates two officers fired their weapons during the course of the
incident. It was later that investigators learned that the victim from the early morning’s incident
succumbed to his injuries at University Medical Center.
This is the 10th officer involved shooting of 2018 for the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/MENDOZACORTEZ0213
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

surprise surprise

Attached: ois 10 - 2018 nunez_1531781765876.jpg_92504682_ver1.0_900_675.jpg (900x508 73.4 KB, 69.42K)

Attached: lol.jpg (600x600, 34.02K)

guns guns guns

Attached: ois 10 - 2018 nunez weapon_1531781765869.jpg_92504683_ver1.0_320_240.jpg (600x339 33.83 KB, 34.51K)

looks like the guy who played jesus campos on ellen

wtf?

Can't wait for the day when cops are allowed to be as racist as niggers think they are now.

At 0:15 the cop almost loses the tail of the car
Good reflexes
But at the end he makes a mistake that could have cost his life when reloading exposed like that.

As long as the nigger's dead, I'm happy.

Typo. That's a S&W SD40 VE. Nigger gun with a heavy trigger. Good value for a really low price. 14 rounds, unless you live in California.
t.I have one myself

So am I, but we can't afford to lose gunners for stupid mistakes like that.
I'm pointing it out so others can learn from it.

Agreed. Still, worked out okay.

This dude is hard core. Our pussy ass cops would have broken off the chase as soon as they started driving on the wrong side of the road let alone started shooting. They are so afraid of lawsuits. The jewdicial system as completely neutered them.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-07-16 at 11.35.16 PM.png (861x483, 413.75K)

Pretty badass indeed. A buddy of mine always told me LVPD doesn't fuck around and the bike cops are the worst. This is honestly impressive though I don't think you'd find it in any other city.

I think NV is going zero tolerance after they got comped. I bet they are still losing money from it.

He must have abided by the no gun zone in a school zone law. Good for him! Model for today's hispanic youth.

Look white to me

hailed and checked

I'm loving these threads

His second round of shots had a tight grouping.

Dude's got some experience or training, he shot at the proper angle and hit the vehicle is appears. You can see bullet holes as he passes it in a few angles.

wait… a cop died?
WOO HOOOOO FUCK YES DEAD COPS LOL

I'd say it was a good day

What's wrong with you?

yeah, because to the untrained eye it only looks like he basted holes in a windshield the tax payers will have to pay for, that's coming out of his check.

Cops are boots on the ground zog bots user.
If you weren't aware of that over the last 4 years of cops protecting black violent riots and rioters as they brutally assaulted white people in many instances then you need to lurk more.

He's a damn good driver too.

Me too. All these bodycam threads are kind of making me wish I joined the force when I was younger.

Attached: 5309ae84937efe6d6d91ba4ca2f9c061129846c9207c60466f24643453257d1a.jpg (468x426, 108.86K)

this
you fucking summerfag retard. the cops are not your friend and will never be your friend. i've been telling you cocksuckers this the whole fucking time. its sad that it took that fiasco in Charlottesville for you retards to wise up.

but, then again, here you are, newfag retard, still not understanding. this board isn't for you
>>>/cuckchan/

Fucking beaners. The colt .45 was revolutionary because you could load it in your rifle and your revolver.

I like police.

>>>/oven/

Cabezon is the literal name of an Indian tribe.

Welcome to Zig Forums newfriend

A cop that shoots niggers and spics dead is a good cop to me.

hope it happens before there are no white cops left.

ironic you feel that way

facebook.com/MENDOZACORTEZ0213
spic was cartel all the way, feed his pitt bull raw meat. Making America Mexico one day at a time. The only thing I can say about this thread it it reminds me of "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly"

I'm a summerfag retard then you agree with me? Am I too autistic to understand something?

As an idea I'd agree. We don't have police. We have zogbots.
The sad thing is a lot of police are redpilled on a lot of shit and don't even know how controlled they are. They're fucking rank and file wage slaves who have a weird fetish for being yes men.

Hating police is autistic user. This is what happens.

Obviously from South New Wales or something. Fucking White on White crime- again.

Finally did watch the video. Yeah that Cop means business, I actually think the final sets of shots probably caused Johnny Wetback to twitch and hit the gas. Remember Anons this could be you. so don't act like a nigger

this was the last music video dead wetback posted to his kikebook page

opps

Attached: damn.png (986x682, 905.7K)

Your reading comprehension is fucked then, he didn't agree with you. He said cops are grounded zogbots, soldiers against our better interests. So again, reread it and maybe get shot by the cops you love so much.

This, pretty good outcome besides the beaner in jail, he shoulda gotten shot with his other spic buddy.

He did take a little bit to reload, I'm sure with the amount of adrenaline surging I'm shocked he got the magazine in. well trained, take note

Nowadays sure, back then 44-40 was the universal cartridge. 45lc didn't have a rim suited for lever guns.

But police are bad

kill all copsucking rightyfaggots

Go back to >>>/leftycucks/ please.

Celebrate the death of a shitskin user- study the tenacity of a potential enemy

two fresh corpses

Just look at these goddamn White Aryan Neo-Nazi masterminds.

Lots of them are. The problem is they aren't acting on it.

Heiling these sick-ass quads.

I know that feel. Shooters in vids make these kinds of mistakes all the time. This is why it's a good idea to train extensively (most police do not, and if they did, it wasn't because they're police).

edgy

You're not even trying anymore. Time for a new id.

I have the SD9VE. Pretty damn reliable for the price. Also, get the Apex spring and trigger kits, if you haven't already. It reduces the heavy trigger pull by quite a bit.

hahah who cares, fat fucking public sector slob. he shot a gun, bravo.

The police are skilled, and could easily turned if necessary. Don't forget the tools they leave behind friend.

un adios que me duele!!

Attached: 36892534_2121703638097271_388216901269979136_n.jpg (668x960, 61.06K)

never trust dyncorp installed leo chiefs, sheriffs and mayors

beaners are dying left and right

To any user thinking about going to Vegas:
Unlike other states, every city in Nevada is shit. Every single one.
Every city in Nevada is overrun with spics, chinks, tweakers, and out of town assholes there for the gambling.

Once you get out of the cities it's fine.
Don't feed the tourism jews
Don't visit Nevada

I did forget to add that it's one of the best states to stock up on precious metals because of all the loser gamblers.
50 cents to 1 dollar over spot for Morgans.
It's still not worth your time.

Attached: sheiiiiit.JPG (1574x1067, 137.52K)

Attached: Texting.JPG (1505x1158, 135.88K)

BAN AR-15 GLOCK ASSAULT WEAPONS OF WAR

(heil'd)
Very nice quads of nigger death.

Attached: 1x1pixelgoatse.png (474x487 143 B, 5.84M)

Dear faggots who make gay assed police equipment, kill yourselves.

Attached: Ford-Sync-How-To-Button-Sideways.jpg (1100x380, 309.3K)

don't be autistic
Graham Police Use Stun Gun On Autistic Teen

aft

after watching the OP vid that shit was intense, cop did nothing wrong

Cabezon means literally "big head" in Spanish

this, they aren't fucking around after getting comped

hahah, kill yourself jew

Speaking of which, and offtopic kind of. Maybe I could throw the question to Zig Forums, but know of any techniques that would help with focus and fine muscle manipulation in adrenaline fueled moments?
Polite sage for offtopic

it's just training. you have to do it over and over on the range and doing exercises so it becomes muscle memory. in the marines you don't even drop the magazine out of the weapon until you have the next one prepped right next to it in the right direction . your not supposed to let the enemy know your out of ammo. whatever dude fucked up but he recovered quickly. shit happens when there's that much adrenaline.

also in the marines you don't train to be driving the fucking humvee and at the same time be shooting out the window ( ar-15's can't shoot through an up armored humvee front windshield anyway, out the side window maybe. this is why there is a turret gunner. dude did nothing wrong, not even the military does this shit. the fact that the only thing he did wrong was load the magazine the wrong way for a quarter second was impressive.

They're cowards waiting to collect their pensions. look at all the videos of them standing out of harms way while people are being ventilated from some schizo shooter. They will murder someone for failing to play their simon says/twister game if they feel there is a 0.001% chance of them being in any mortal danger. Maybe not all of them are, but the vast majority are total pussies whose main role is to suck more money out of honest tax payers for victimless crimes like driving 10 miles over the limit on the highway.

They're there to allow shitskins to riot and rape and beat you and your family while working fanatically to go after white people that call a nigger a nigger to tag them with a "hate crime," ruining their life by making them unemployable. They're the ultimate System cucks.

Get car
Go fast
t. /o/

Car/bike racing and gaming.

You are talking out of your ass. If what you said is true then why is every video about gunning down niggers and spics?
They are plenty of ass and are trigger happy faggots but what you said is wrong.
I'm honestly surprised how the overwhelming majority of honest cops aren't complete racists.

Attached: d1f8d73c8fc27e2327c5b2b6df62f244a52770481d59dd2448cf4dae9c0dbf39 (2).png (400x450, 10.4K)

you sound like a jew. some cops are shit but there's always going to be shit in large organizations.

/v/ has a webm of this, someone should post it

webm

Attached: Las Vegas PD Kill Suspect Firing At Officers During Pursuit.webm (960x540, 15.48M)

Ya that clearly wasn't this guy's first rodeo. Brass balls.
I would be to chicken to shoot through the windshield like that at speed. All I could think about would be glass shards blowing back in to my eyes.
Maybe he had glasses on I couldn't tell

Attached: b659628668f1b64fc3847e86423bd0d58f4a974ff08802f75e829fe681243d7b.gif (350x466, 1.49M)

I'm convinced none of you have had to deal with poh lease where they're trying to nail you with a ticket, or really anything. They act like total jews trying to turn everything you say into some admission of guilt. Why don't you faggots go back to T_D with the rest of you bootlicker cucks.

i thought about about that too. i guess you just don't give a shit at the time. this also isn't the first time i've seen a cop do this. /b/ posted a video a while back of a cop putting down a nigger in the exact same manner, he was on foot but the cop just shot straight through the windshield. maybe they are actually training them to do this now.

Probably was wearing shades like a real bad ass motherfucker like from the action movies he watched as a pup from which he drew inspiration from to be a road pirate

Shut the fuck up faggot, read the fucking story you homo nigger

there's going to be shit cops. not a fan of the police state. i am a fan of cleaning up the police department and preventing cities from using them as a revenue source. but do you want the fucking army or marines to be patrolling the streets as if it was iraq? because i guarantee you as a marine they would give far less of a shit than the average cop.

I have multiple times.
And I won multiple times without even going to court.
Learn to lawfag, nigger.

I know they are asshole you stupid fucking faggot. I ain't even burger.

Attached: 07b742b0cfa0683dddc944682324ddd9f2f73d34fc94c19c89817870a30be6ff.png (500x400, 8.88K)

I like the heavy trigger. Makes me feel safer without an external safety. Also, Smith & Wesson urges against switching to an aftermarket spring and pin set, since the plastic has some give already, and it's factored into the design tolerance. You might get a failure-to-feed issue with the stainless steel.

Also, I live in California. That means if I so much as customize the base plate on the slide with a funny logo or bible verse, I have a "modified handgun," which could be an issue if I shoot a burglar.

I'm happy with it so far though. I'm thinking of building a collection of cheap guns. Got my eye on a $115 12-gauge at the moment.

I love this woman, what movie is this from, who is she, what's her phone number????

This. My own trick is to miss my court date, on the off chance the officer showed up to testify. Then, before the warrant can be issued for my arrest, I show up the next day with apologies for the "miscommunication." Then I plead not guilty, and there's never anyone there to argue with me.

Worked three times in my life so far.

Heil. Breed her good and name the first one /Paul/, user.

>>>/retard/

no, read 'this' …and… 'you summerfag retard' as part of the same sentence. so like this "i quote what you said" you summerfag retard… etc

I called the other user a retard

you must be driving drunk or a teenager, user. i used to hate cops when i was a teen, too. yeah, they jewed me a fair number of a times, but i looked like a punk and have a helluva mouth. These days, I've learned how to speak their language and one of my childhood friends is a cop in my city. Also, it's simply a matter of politics at this point. Niggers, muslims, kikes, spics, antifa, and christcucks are all higher threats to our society than cops.

That's what youre trained for jarhead, to crush us.

Toasty

Attached: Whoopsie.png (986x682, 928.3K)

sounds better than humiliating genocide tbvqh famalamadingdong

I'm not talking about whether or not the police are successful in their roadside pilpul. When you have some yuppie mulatto fresh out of the academy write you up for speeding with his hand on his gun the entire time even when your hands never leave the 11 and 2 on the wheel except for when he asks for your papers; even when you slowly go into the glovebox and narrate each step of the way… yeah, I'm the one with the problem.

The cops are protecting those undesirables you mentioned. You kissing their ass isn't something to be proud of, either.

There is a type of person that becomes a cop. Usually they have an self esteem problem and they have trouble with women.

All you can do is practice practice practice, but speaking as someone who has been in a few adrenaline dump situations, the training is going to largely fly out the window, your entire body is going to feel like you've got lightning running through it, and your fine motor control goes to shit because your arms almost feel deadened. Even just racking your handgun becomes a monumental task which is why you ALWAYS should be carrying with one in the pipe, and that goes for your home defense weapon as well.

I've seen worse.

Attached: Trigger_Nigger2.jpg (646x646, 75.67K)

Reminded me of vid related

Not all cops are bad some are in fact very good at keeping order in this open air zoo. Although I tend to agree with you, save these type of posts for events like the Simon says guy, not the cop that just made the world a slightly better place.

Attached: 81e9fc9a-e857-456e-babc-5e41f3e98310.mp4 (1136x480, 156.01K)