Madonna poses with ALL SIX of her children and the Internet is disgusted

Madonna poses with ALL SIX of her children and the Internet is disgusted
Shocking footage has emerged which reflect sibling incest, and no biological relationships
Thankfully Rocco Ritchie, the son Madonna had with director Guy Ritchie, 49 lives with his father and is being raised properly.
The haggish wop jew kabbalist singer wore a blue and white striped dress, with red detailing, and a sun hat may be suffering from ill health. In describing the family to the press one reporter was heard to mumble "trainwreck".

Attached: 4E51C78700000578-0-Tree_of_life_-m-38_1531757515187.jpg (634x818, 127.86K)

sage

I can't wait for this cunt to die.

dios mio…

Attached: e758b1790eb4b5e7066fd8901955c7006601c01bcdd711a405efed9f247a9f70.jpg (514x514 31.39 KB, 82.53K)

nigger what?

I'm never going to get that blow job she owes me, am I?

top kek

Attached: ed9d029562b3a33aca27bbec82a8e670.jpg (550x550, 62.54K)

Thats right huh…

she is related to the queen of england and harry is marrying meghan markle. what is it about adding black dna to the rh negative bloodlines?

madonnas ex partners were typically white,there was a few latino so where did the diversity come from? are they adopted?

Then there is brad pitt again related to the british royal family and he is married to angelina jolie so what is the deal?

the simple way for the world to be made a better place is for the illuminati to tell debeers to fuck off and cut off arms to charles taylor and his friends but people are too chicken to do that so we are fucked, same with saudi arabia and their help for women. now women sometimes can drive themselves wooo!

We have to sit through hours of amy schumer and stuff like that rammed down our throats, put that on in saudi arabia instead of the latest movies on arabsat for free while we pay for hbo like cucks.

She's a product of the CIA (MK Ultra) music (((industry))) who hasn't actually offed herself yet and her former husband made two decent British crime comedies before selling out his creativity and getting in the fold. In other words seems to me she's done better than most in similar position.

Cunts being banned from driving was the only good thing about Saudi Arabia.

I think that those people are on the lower ranks. So they're being used to push propaganda, they're also basically actors, so their whole public life is orchestrated. Most of them are fags anyways. They're figure heads who will be exchanged when the right time arrives, maybe by a "mysterious" death and a subsequent retirement in South America. All those kids of the lower "nobles" get scanned for beauty and then they get installed in prominent cultural positions like Brad Pitt. Nowadays they're getting lazy even in this regard. Those of the ruling families that reign won't show their face, we will never know who they are.

This is a very cursed image image.
I can't really tell what it is, but the vibe is ominous

Attached: SHOW LESS.jpg (384x551, 120.08K)

It has to be orchestrated. Like how everyone named Kardashian or Jenner just coincidentally ended up marrying blacks, and Bruce turned into Caitlyn right in time for the media to start pushing transsexualism into the mainstream. They're getting their orders from someone, but they're also being paid handsomely to do it so there's no resistance.

Perhaps after a delousing and some agent orange to remove vegetation…

Attached: 72B2632[1].jpg (900x1290, 180.68K)

Well, you can kiss that goodbye. Women can drive in KSA now.

What does this have to do with Zig Forums, and what does this have to do with incest?

Hitler didn't live long enough to develop a flabby neck, Miriam. But if you mean Madonna's family photo (for the Jane Goodall image award competition) - yes, cursed it is.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀
░▐░░▌▌░░░░▐░░▌▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▄▄▄▀
░▌▌░▌▌░░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▄
▐░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀░▄▀█
▌▌░░░▌▌░░░░░█▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░▄▐▄▄
▌░░░░▐▐░░░░░░▀░▐▒▒▒▒▒▄▀░░░▀▀▄▀▌
░░░░░░▌░░░░░▄▀█▄█▄▀▀░▀▄░░░░▀░▀▐
░░░░░░▐░░░░░░░▌░░░░░░▐▐░▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░█░░░░░▐░░░▌░░░█▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
░░░░░░░░▀▄░░▄▄▄▀▐▄▄▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀

i assume snatch would be one, what's the other?

Can’t complete the genocide of Europeans if their royal bloodlines are still around.

Serves you right user for voting and being a dem.

Attached: interjection.png (356x374, 17.05K)

The white guy on the right seems pretty happy. I guess nothing really fazes you when you have a 9 figure bank account.

op why are we talking about dead people?

adopted, son. they can [and] fuck whenever they like

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-21 madona blowjob at DuckDuckGo-or8.png (814x193 5.34 KB, 11K)