They are Legion

The Weight of All This Evil

I'm tired anons. So tired. I'm not even a strongly religious man and this evil….its almost unbearable.
What do we do? How do we stop a plan that has been in motion for centuries? How can mere men fight such pervasive and all encompassing evil?
I sit in my office at night with my G23 in front of me on the desk…..trying to clear my mind of it all, trying to find some hope that we can fight this….but I really know the gun is for me….for when I can't stand up any more, for when my shoulders are broken and my spirit is defeated.
This world is so fucked up. And the small things a good man can do just don't seem to be enough to stem the tide.

Attached: skgsdhfdfuafuwe08tyteygdhgeytet314.jpg (940x545, 44.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VE6UL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

blackpill thread
You either fight for truth or see yourself dissipate into inexistence. It is your choice.

Go clean your room, do chores, work out, delete all video games and cartoons and stop visiting Zig Forums for a while.

Attached: batam.jpg (400x387, 27.5K)

pull the trigger, CIAnigger

Just tired user. The world was going to shit before I was even born…its just really really obvious now what the plan really is. Not suicidal just deeply disturbed and feeling unable to change much of anything regardless of everything I've done in 45 years.

I did all that Sunday and I'm posting from my work office, I don't have a lot of time for video games. I appreciate what you're trying to say though but its not the internet….I can feel it in the air, I swear.

Get a grip.

I'm trying. Its getting harder and harder.

Nobody who isn't an aspiring poet says "I can feel it in the air." What are you, a psychic? It's called your brain chemistry, idiot, gain control of yourself. Amazing how people continue to think they have magic powers in this day and age.

Evil doesn't exist. It's all Dharma (natural law) and your sickness is the fact that you're seeing the mind of mankind post-kike worship losing their shit as they wake from a dream world and realize that the spiritual realm is fake.

There is nothing you can do but stay Stoic and be sane while everyone works out their shit.

Attached: jesus true form.jpg (652x760, 68.15K)

I'm well aware of neuro-chemistry. But this is a gut instinct thing I'm not able to shake. And my gut instinct has gotten me through some very deep cack in some shitty parts of the world before. Its not magic, its instinct, and evil isn't some kind of weird Harry Potter plot device, its real dude.

Evil is quite real I've seen it first hand. Hell is empty and the demons are all here is the most accurate quote ever.

Oh come on, you have to try harder.

smash your hand against a wall and you will have a new found respect for yourself. Harden yourself, live life as yourself, as you want it.

It seems to me that you get pleasure from being a self-hating faggot.

That happens when you have had to do things in life that you regret. I have 16 years of Naval service behind me, FMF to 2/2 MEU, I've seen and done stuff that changed how the world looks to me…and made other parts of the world become more obvious. I don't hate myself, but I wish I could have done more.

To be fair, when I signed up, I thought I was fighting for America. Your redpills cost you guys mostly nothing. I got mine in the absolute worst way.

Evil is a Jewish concept. You should read "On the Geneaology of Morals."

You say that EVERY FUCKING TIME. Those exact words.

Evil is just austitic Christian dualism. Your death will feed the worms that shit out the soil that provides the surface of our earth. Sickness and destruction and stupidity are real, "evil" isnt.

No they didn't have evil either. That was darnkess of ignorance as the light was the Lord of Wisdom.

God is a Germanic word meaning Godan, or Odan which you kike worshipers used in the Gothic Bible. You refuse to admit you worship Lord YHWH.

And yeah, jesus is dead. He never came back and we're going to have to wait for that fucking 3rd temple to be built so the Freemasons and Jews can have their WW3 and kill all the white people off. Then finally, we can move on.

this

Attached: dr evil.jpg (400x305, 18.64K)

What you're calling evil is just how almost everyone acted for the majority of history, until we had things like well developed infrastructure, police forces, schools etc. You are just skewed by modern sensibility. Yes, the ten commandments existed, but only Christians followed them, and then only around other Christians. There is only tribalism and selfishness because we are animals. There is no other basis for morality. By helping others we usually help ourselves.

Philosophy has zero practical application in regards to explaining a world where a man will disembowel a child to make a point.

You live on an interesting planet where you've convinced yourself of man's total dominion and somehow this absolves man of the capability of evil? Sounds like a convenient argument for people that do evil things to me.

Embrace infamy, faggot.

Stop reading the news for 1-2 weeks. It helps.

Also OP is probably unironically Jeb Bush.

Yet you are here, bitching about philosophical matters and despairing because your philosophical worldview is causing you distress.

You are a fucking schizo.How can I refuse admiting something,if no one asked me to admit it.

I just called you worm shit.

Low reading comprehension is a choice, user.

(((Robert Sepehr))) you're a Jew who spends all day here calling everyone crazy and trying to convice us all to become occultists neanderthals. You're not fit to have opinions on sanity, old timer.

Attached: th.jpg (450x252, 34.26K)

I know what you mean, I just don't rise to weak ass bait. Sorry bro.

That's you losing a debate, brah

I guess. I didn't feel the need to debate someone who obviously displays zero life experience, and zero capacity for empathy. Why would I debate a childish sociopath? That just seems like a waste of time to me.

wtf is this copypasted thread/ replies? is this some kind of test to gauge pol? or am i having serious fucking de ja vu, i remember reading this thread with the exact same replies ages ago.

Attached: fc6c93e7bf7392d545389ca93ce7c2d194780e298a7ed60a138e9137684ad916.png (600x409, 225.79K)

Interesting as its the first time I've made the thread but I wouldn't be surprised if someone else had made a similar thread at some point.

That's some pretty hardcore assumptions. Especially coming from someone who is crying about being scared of the internet and deeply invested in nihilism.

I simply said the world isn't evil, it just is. You're seeing nature. You need to grow up and have some empathy for the real world.

THIS SQUIRRAL WAS PART OF A FAMILY AND SOMEONE'S CHILD! WTF I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fuck all mongooses!

Attached: index.jpg (432x324, 22.61K)

Animals are not capable of evil.

Humans are not animals. Humans are worse than animals at times.

Okay superdude. Explain the Jew/Illuminati thing to me again since I don't quite get enough of that around here…excuse that stuff as "not evil" give it a label that makes it more tolerable.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

kek

DIDN

DO

NUFFIN!

Attached: nigger ladies.jpg (451x454, 58.92K)

where did I fucking do that? By using the God is dead phrase by Nietzsche?Yet you instruct people to read "On the Geneaology of Morals".Yes you are a fucking schizo.You are fucking ruining this boad with bullshit like this.

This is you blaming yourself for not being competent.And yes this is self hating and nonproductive.

What? Animals kill each other for fun all the fucking time.

You really think you will escape this shitty world with death ? Oh no, user, this is what they want you to think. Don't give them the easy win. If you kill yourself you will live many more lifetimes but instead of living in a vessel living in a western country with the ability to make things change, you would be in some useless 3rd world body with no power at all. You may have very little but that's better than nothing ! Organise, create networks, get some people you can trust around you, and PREPARE, work out because soon, there will be an actual RACE WAR and you will have to fight for your side.

I'll ruin every kike Crowley fake (((druid))) (((esoteric))) fake hitler thread you make KIKE!

I was pretty competent, I got a lot of marines home to their families in more or less once piece….left a few pieces behind but there wasn't much I could do for that.

This was all fairly inspirational til I got to the whole RACE WAR part and just kinda fell off the post from there.

Its DA JEWS its DA NIGGERS its DA SPICS its DA SAND NIGGERS blah blah blah blah, I swear if the world wasn't already being run by a bunch of rich evil assholes, it would be super easy for some of them to just wander in and start running it because its sure fucking easy to keep you people from focusing on the real problem.

OP here's a fantastic article written by a jew that I have only read a fraction of, but so far is the biggest redpill mamajamma I've ever seen condensed in one source. Because it's written by one of their own you can show it to your normalfag friends and family. Truth is our one and only weapon, fire it freely. archive.is/VE6UL

do it faggot?

Maybe after my mother passes on. Til then, I wouldn't disrespect her in such a manner.

Good I don't like these threads either.But seriously if you unironically believe this and you are not trolling,you are a huge faggot.

I am happy for you user. Someone has to do it. And you seem able to.Adding, when someone does something of this importance in their lives, everything else that is helpfull seems of no importance and unproductive. Yet your existence alone is of great importance if you are a truthfull person. Keep that in mind.

Thanks. I'll keep that in mind. Its one thing to pull guys out of a fire engagement and patch them up and get them home alive….its another thing to look at the entire world as a fire engagement and there are too many bodies to carry.

Have fun with your Jewish demons and atheism, nigger monkey.
Reminder that nihilism and the will to power is based off the occult idea of inducing a liminal state to circumvent enlightenment-via-death and skip straight to the enlighenement aspect.

Occult doesn’t just mean Jewish magick, but aryan tradition as well
Occult is just “hidden knowledge”

Step 1: stop being a pussy faggot
Step 2: lurk moar

Attached: f62c63d59327c8e1fe891a01d3e300c16e5be5028910a2c7cf8d4f12815854a0 - Copy.jpg (400x387, 65.07K)

Good goy…

Attached: Jewish_distrib_country.png (1350x645, 45.37K)

Can you two faggots stop making assumptions and start arguing with each other?

It's really sad to see so many swept away by the extremely vague, co-optable word that is "evil". Is the parasite evil because it sucks your blood and lays eggs in your gut? No because that is its nature, and it is your nature as another organism who enjoys living to purge it. Saying Jews are evil implies that they were ever good to begin with. What do a mother who drowns her children and a drug addict who performs arson just for another fix have in common? Nothing, aside from the label of "evil" (or unfortunate if you ask a leftist). Useless fucking word.

But it is and it's "DA JEWS", retard.

Attached: bilderberg group.jpg (1932x1665, 827.44K)

Nah because he’s right, fuck that Crowley garbage and fuck the fake druid threads ran by (((Robert))) who LARPs as rabbi moshe smileberg and samefags his shitty Zig Forums knockoff

Didn't I just say the exact same fucking thing?

fuck off KIKE

Checked
Assholes and elbows is fucking BACK baby!!!!!

You are the one who is making assumptions not me.

I can empathize with your blackpills user. It's a slightly spiritual outlook, but when I get down I think about how much effort, time, money and resources it takes these elite assholes who believe they have a divine right to rule and play us like chess pieces have to utilize just to keep normalfags from knocking down their doors and slitting their soft throats while they sleep. The human spirit is practically indestructible and we see people come back from the most horrific shit inflicted on them time after time. If the goal is to break us as a whole, they are still a far ways off, even with all the brainwashing.
Another thing I try and remember is that trying to change the world when shit is fucked in your head and at home will never work. Change starts in the mind first and then with home and community. This is your sphere of influence. It's a good way to fight back the darkness. I feel it too though. We are all connected after all. Disturbance in the force and all that. But I think it's always been there. It's not new, you are just open to it now.

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."

Attached: Briton Riviere - Fidelity.jpg (600x399, 102.68K)

I can dig this.

Attached: GloryAwaits.png (1383x688, 305.05K)

You know that man they taught you was the devil incarnate, that you later found out was the exact opposite?
That one man nearly destroyed everything they built.
One man built a Reich.
Drive and faith can do a lot.

Attached: 1486988965864.png (600x805, 489.36K)

We are the ones who are well and this world is orders of magnitude beyond fucked
It's all very clear to me

You're right about being well, but don't make the mistake of thinking we can't come back from this.

First of all, kikes are not planners. They are simply evil through and through. And anything can be stopped, disrupted, or obliterated, if one is willing to go all out.

Simple, slaughter all traitors, kikes, sandniggers, shitskins, niggers, and chinks. This "all encompassing evil" is made up of humans. Mere humans, and they can bleed. If it bleeds, you can kill it. There is hope, but only if you resolve to do whatever it takes to win.
You must suppress your instinct to show mercy. You must lay aside your disgust for causing others pain. You must overcome your aversion to shedding blood. You must learn how easy it is to take a life. You must dehumanize yourself, and face to bloodshed.

Attached: 1359825979139.gif (83x82, 251.56K)

I know
We will claw back from the edge of oblivion. We were all but destroyed

Attached: IMG_3548.GIF (347x200, 1.3M)

Question to oldfags. How many times,if even have you thought 'Yeach this will be the line people won't cross, this is the point when they will stand for themselves?'
Had convo with friend yesterday on LGBTQ supporting pedophilia and I had mindset described above. The other person said it wouldn't be first time we go deeper into degeneracy without any reaction.

Attached: 1516105388685.jpg (523x587, 85.17K)

(((Their))) most valuable skill is making themselves seem untouchable, their institutions immovable, and their victory undeniable. The truth is that they are playing at a very dangerous game. Radicalising people and hoping they don’t become radical to the point beyond control, importing millions of people who subscribe to a religion that hates them as much as anyone else, owning every corporation that promotes their agenda. Their house may be enormous, but it is still a house of cards. The efforts to create groups like Golden Dawn could turn on them in a week or less. The Muslim population could decide that Jews need to go. People any day could look and realize which single group is pushing all of the degeneracy in modern white countries. This conflict is far from unwinable, (((they))) just don’t want it to look that way. Never lose faith, never capitulate, the truth will eventually win out.

Ignore the idiots. Evil exists, user. You know it. I know it. Those who have eyes to see cannot deny that truth. It’s true that evil lurks in the hearts of all men, but we have also been given the gift of Free Will. Ignore the shills, the nihilists, the atheistic cowards that refuse to acknowledge the truth of things. That free will exists, that evil exists, that good exists. That it is all a choice, our choice. God does not interfere with our free will. We have been given rules to live by, by which we can become our greatest selves. These rules built the greatest civilization the world has ever seen. Forget Rome. Forget Greece. The Christian empires that have ruled for nearly 2000 years have brought forth the greatest that man has achieved. Not one single civilization in history compares. The west has chosen to ignore the rules. It has decided that man is greater than god. It has decided that man knows better than god. It has swallowed the lie of the devil and fully embodied it. This is why it lays dying. Our civilization has forgotten the face of its father. Tell me, if the devil existed, what would he do? Would he make right seem wrong? Good seem evil and evil seem good? Would he make children into sex slaves? Would he make the killing of children a virtuous right? Would he declare that humanity was, is and never will be of any value? Would this then devalue human life to the point where eating human flesh seems like the logical and virtuous thing to do in a world of false scarcity? What would the world look like if the devil did exist, and man was led by him into the deepest depths of their own hell because of their egotistical, hedonistic, irresponsible, immature ways? I think it would look exactly like it does now. But the devil doesn’t exist, eh?

That being said, if the devil exists then so does god. And each of us makes a choice. Do we follow god or the devil? Do we do what we know is right in spite of a sickened world telling us it’s wrong? Or do we do what we know is wrong because the world tells us we must? We always have a choice. In spite of everything, all of the lies, the manipulation, the brainwashing. For all the centuries of plotting, planning and billions and billions of dollars fed into their machinations, they cannot destroy our ability to choose. Don’t buy into the lie that they are all powerful. They aren’t.

The world needs good men like you, user. Men who do what is right, when everything feels wrong. No one ever said the path to god was an easy one. No one ever said that doing the right thing will go unpunished by men who have lost their way because they choose wrong because it felt good (for now). But we persevere, because we know we are righteous. We know that when we walk that narrow path, we do so with the full power of the heavens behind us. The devil may have dominion over this world, but not over our souls. God holds dominion over all of creation.

Sometimes it is in our darkest moments that we find our own inner light. These are the moments where we make that critical choice: do you succumb to the whispers of the devil that bring only death? Or do you rise up, with the divinity you know lies inside you and walk with god?

Go within, live by your personal truth. This is a spiritual battle

Control your space bar newfriend

Why is the eye in the pyramid a horse eye?

That is not a squirrel, it is a chipmunk.

Each time I think for sure my people will stand up for themselves they sit down…to the point where I am completely baffled.

By that logic God doesn't interfere in the freewill of kikes to do their evil…time to start blowing off kike heads wherever you find them. You are now appointed as JUDGE and GOD on this planet…because God certainly isn't going to do anything because THAT would be interfering in kike 'freewill'…

GTFO
>>>/cuckchan/

They are also know as ground squirrels.