Bill Browder says he makes Putin shit his pants

I'm Bill Browder. Here's the Biggest Mistake Putin Made When Trying to Get Access to Me Through Trump

I wasn’t watching the Donald Trump–Vladimir Putin press conference from Helsinki. But when my phone started burning up with messages, I knew something was going on. I quickly discovered that Putin had mentioned me by name. No journalist had asked about me. He just brought me up out of the blue.

Putin offered to allow American investigators to interview the 12 Russian intelligence agents just indicted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller in exchange for allowing Russians to have access to me and those close to me. This is no idle threat. For the last ten years, I’ve been trying to avoid getting killed by Putin’s regime, and there already exists a trail of dead bodies connected to its desire to see me dead. Amazingly, Trump stood next to him, appearing to nod approvingly. He even later said that he considered it “an incredible offer.”

I’m lodged so firmly under Putin’s skin because I’m the person responsible for getting the Magnitsky Act passed in the United States in 2012. This is a law that allows the U.S. government to freeze assets and ban visas of human-rights violators around the world. Some of these human-rights violators had killed Sergei Magnitsky, my Russian lawyer who was murdered in a Moscow jail for uncovering a massive $230 million government-corruption scheme that we’ve since traced to known Putin cronies. In essence, Putin received some of the proceeds of this crime, and he is terrified that the Magnitsky Act could be applied to his offshore fortune, which is probably one of the largest amassed in modern times.

Since 2012, Putin has made it perhaps his largest foreign policy priority to have the Magnitsky Act repealed. But none of his efforts have worked. Not only has it not been repealed, it’s spread to six additional countries, including the United Kingdom, Canada, the Baltic states and Gibraltar. There are eight other countries with Magnitsky Acts on deck: Sweden, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, Australia, South Africa and Ukraine. The Magnitsky Act is going viral, and countries that have Magnitsky Acts are sanctioning Putin’s cronies, who I imagine soon will be sanctioned by other countries as well.

In addition, the Global Magnitsky Justice Campaign has investigated and found the $230 million that Sergei Magnitsky exposed and was killed over. There are now a number of live law-enforcement investigations around the world determining just who benefited from this crime. These have resulted in tens of millions of dollars of frozen assets. Furthermore, these investigations don’t only put at risk the beneficiaries of this crime, but the benificiaries of many other similar crimes. These people are ready to kill to keep their money. Losing it would be devastating.

Putin’s latest allegation that I donated $400 million to Hillary Clinton is so ludicrous and untrue that it falls into delusion. I’ve never made a political donation to Hillary Clinton or any other political candidate. It’s in the same category as other Russian government allegations against me: they accused me of being a serial killer; they accused me of being a CIA/MI6 agent determined to destroy the Russian government; and they accused me of somehow stealing $4.8 billion of IMF money back in the 1990s that was destined for the Russian Treasury. These guys have seriously lost their cool and are beginning to make mistakes.

The biggest mistake that Putin made in his offer today to effectively swap me for the 12 Russian agents is that he went to the wrong head of state. Although I was born in America, I emigrated to the United Kingdom 29 years ago and am a British citizen. If he really wants me, he better go talk to Theresa May, who might have a few choice words for him after Russian agents spread the military-grade nerve agent Novichok across the cathedral town of Salisbury, England.

archive.is/m598b

Attached: honest Vlad.jpg (622x468, 64.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/m598b
web.archive.org/web/20180717040721/http://time.com/5340545/bill-browder-vladimir-putin-magnitsky-act-donald-trump/
web.archive.org/web/20180717191602/https://southfront.org/independent-swiss-lab-says-bz-toxin-used-in-skripal-poisoning-us-uk-produced-not-russian/
wikispooks.com/wiki/South_Front
bitchute.com/video/lQ3qEwX66pIL/
files.catbox.moe/103art.mkv
thepiratebay.org/torrent/23726412/The_Magnitsky_Act_Behind_the_Scenes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>archive.is/m598b

This archive.is site really is shit

web.archive.org/web/20180717040721/http://time.com/5340545/bill-browder-vladimir-putin-magnitsky-act-donald-trump/

Browder is a kike and part of the kike gaggle that vultured Russia after the USSR came down. If you investigate further, Browder was the chief beneficiary of Magnitsky's death.

This makes no fucking sense, kike.
Thats a fucking bluff. The last time independent swiss lab discovered that it was some british chemical agent and the media went dead silent on it. Keep dreaming, kike.
Sauce:
web.archive.org/web/20180717191602/https://southfront.org/independent-swiss-lab-says-bz-toxin-used-in-skripal-poisoning-us-uk-produced-not-russian/

kiketee doo daw
kiketee day
me o my what retard on display

Attached: instructions.png (501x445, 191.85K)

Someone went in the last few hours and removed the mention that he is a jew in his wikipedia header. Creeps me out. Don't trust a word. Remember alinsky's rulebook: "project what you are doing onto your enemy." If he accuses Putin of massive money laundering then guess who is up to his neck in it.

Oy gevalt

Attached: 1465308984557.jpg (782x1080, 74.08K)

This guy is completely full of shit. He's just another member of the Clinton looting syndicate.

For one, Browder does business with the Ziff family. One aspect of the Ziff business is their stake in Och Ziff. Och Ziff did serious business with high-level Israeli government connected Dan Gertler, who is the go-to guy to grease palms in the Congo to get deals done. Gertler got hit with OFAC restriction recently. Note that Gertler is also in hot water because he greased Congolose officials on behalf of not just Och Ziff (the hedge fund the Ziffs own partially), but also because Gertler bribed Congolese officials on behalf of Glencore, which was Marc Rich's company (the guy Bill Clinton infamously pardoned). But you can see who Browder rolls with–turbo-kike financiers and criminals. Massively corrupt Jew fuck.

Browder, maybe in conjunction with Americans, had Magnitsky killed, also. Browder is a total parasite who looted Russia just like other oligarchs, and Clinton just demanded a kickback aka contribution. All in all, details need to be obtained on this $400 million contribution, because that can't be hidden. Browder is far from a noble guy, and anything he wrote is a pile of steaming horseshit

Well thats strange…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1409x257 55.23 KB, 32.74K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2271x305 147.41 KB, 54.97K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2323x287 206.15 KB, 57.44K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2324x850 142.85 KB, 195.19K)

The fact he was a kike was brought up in a discussion yesterday and referenced his wikijew page. This just confirms that kikes are here and work to shut it down whenever possible.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2311x1510, 684.94K)

user, it is 99% probable you have literally i teracted with Israeli government offcials tasked with shutting it down on this board.
Reality is wierder than fiction.

Attached: 252d05c5254de84b3f3af92d0624a84c0808aa6755cd99e6989174f50bc496e6.jpg (1316x1080, 473.31K)

Attached: 1269681427446.jpg (200x213, 41.88K)

Bill Browder7 BYTES REMOVED, 1 HOUR AGO

"Deleted "Jewish" from the national description. If he were Lutheran, no one would write "Lutheran-British financier." To the extent that being Jewish is significant to his biography, it belongs in a different section."

who? why are you talking shit about great ally of world peace putin?

Never ended anything less than well.

Translation: OY VEEEEEEEEY goy, him being an ethnic Jew is not important like him being ethnically British and nationally American is important! At best, it belongs in another section goy!

EVERY FUCKING TIME
V
E
R
Y

F
U
C
K
I
N
G

T
I
M
E

I'm convinced that non-profit orgs should just be fucking eliminated. There isn't a single good one.

It's absolutely mindnumbing how you ALT-DERP-STATE idiots will screw yourselves over because of an imagined Q-spiracy theory.

The world's richest man: Vlad Putin - $200 billion
The world's 2nd richest: Jeff Bezos - $148 billion

But yeah "muh zog! derrrp!"

Checked.

The Israeli government is especially concerned with Browder.

Browder does business with the Ziff family. One aspect of the Ziff business is their stake in Och Ziff. Och Ziff did a lot of business with high-level Israeli government contact (Netanyahu friend) Dan Gertler, who is the go-to guy to grease palms in the Congo to get deals done. Trump hit Gertler
with an OFAC (foreign asset control) restriction recently. Gertler was originaliy in hot water because he greased Congolose officials on behalf of Och Ziff (the hedge fund the Ziffs partially own), but somehow, under Obama, Gertler skated and only Och-Ziff got in trouble. But now Trump
has OFAC'd Gertler. Plus, Trump's DOJ subpoena'd Glencore (Marc Rich/Clinton company) in part because Gertler was bribing Congolese officials for Glencore, too. Again, Glencore is Clinton associated, and Gertler is Israeli government associated. Those are the people Browder rolls with–kike financiers and criminals that are connected not only to the Clintons, but also to Netanyahu and the Israeli government. So, Israelis have reason to be concerned with Browder facing the music.

Sorry if this is not clear, but read about Dan Gertler and Och-Ziff to get an idea, and then read about Browder's connections to the kike Ziff brothers and Browder's role looting Russia and paying Clinton bribe money to do so. It's a fascinating web of horrific jew theft, money laundering, and corruption beyond belief.

Unfortunately for you, Browder is a criminal, just like his colleagues the Ziffs and Dan Gertler. You can toss out juvenile insults all day, but it won't do you any good

wikispooks.com/wiki/South_Front

I pity your retardation if you think that's solid shilling.

How's the weather in St Pete? Does the sun set at all this time of year, or do you walk home from the IRA HQ in twilight?

The kike cares about cathedrals?

Putin is like Hitler: he cares about his people and wants to kick out the jews.

Edmond Safra was also killed. The official story doesn't jibe with the facts - Safra was assassinated of course.

Boston Consulting Group - that means a connection to Mitt Romney and many others.

Wow, They're actually remove evidence of their jewishness before stepping into the limelight. Can you imagine that happening 3 years ago? Things are happening.

Hitler didn't suck Jewish cock and give money to one of the biggest Khabbalistic cults growing today.

Attached: fe4ebb5d26a6c40bbbe9dec982d1ecaab6507943c69deffe8b51c57553df0062.jpg (359x404 11.96 KB, 228.78K)

This slimy traitorous juden needs to be dug into and exposed. Huge red flag when he does this whirlwind press tour, mainly targeting CONSERVATIVE audiences. Fox Jews, virtually all lugenpresse and politicians on both sides seem to be shilling for this kike and doing damage control, EXACTLY the same coordinated way they ALL pushed the muh intel community manufactured outrage. Really makes you wonder…

Other threads w/ bkground info

This faggot renounces his US citizenship just to avoid paying taxes, then tries to lecture Americans about being patriotic by obeying him and wanting a Talmudic war w/ Russia

Bill Browder
Hermitage Capital Management
Michael McFaul

Humbly requesting continued assistance digging, and continued social media heat on this fag in comment sections and posts.

This is correct. The Kike Clique (and the goy US ambassador Michael McFaul) utterly raped Russia after they manipulated the election to get Yeltsin in charge. This was during the Clinton admnistration. Everything that Clinton and the Neolibs accused Russia of doing to our election they did to Russia in1991. And more. A classic Jew crying out as he "hacks" you.

Putin's presidency is a direct reaction to this. He rooted out this kike influence and put the complicit oligarchs in prison. That's why they love him.

Then why is holocaust denial illegal in Russia? I'd like to think Putin is aware of the JQ but that one fact keeps nagging me.

You mean NGOs, which isn't an offical designation like non-profit, but still.

There are a lot of 501.3cs at the national and local level which do great work. Food pantries, Meals on Wheels, Lion's Eye Bank, Ronald McDonald House, countless animal rescues, and so on.

already a thread digging on (((wfb)))

Because Russia was responsible for much of the hoaxing. If revisionism got popular there it would undermine confidence in the government. Putin comes out of the FSB and to discredit their intelligence community is to discredit him.

Also as a favor to Kikes, who can combine their power internationally to cause any government more damage than they do already.

It doesn't cost Putin or the Russian people anything for him to do that. In the West the holocaust is used as a weapon to demoralize whites. That doesn't happen in Russia. Russia is not the West, and while we can have good relations with them, we are not them.

Oy vey, those damn dirty russians want to take back the money I stole from them. How dare they!

If Browder said nothing, I would’ve forgot about Putin’s remarks. But after Browder decided to do his press tour, I knew something was up. The jew panicked and showed his hand.

Attached: 803613F8-52B2-4259-9AD8-3F0246E1B1F8.jpeg (600x500, 65.73K)

Bot?

I've never heard this name before and still don't know or care to whom it belongs. I'm assuming this is a kike publicity stunt to make shekels.
>HEY GOYIM, da ebil President Putin, dat terrrrrrrible Nazi, really takes me seriously. I'm totally not making this up for attention!

Sage for Fox tier post.

Attached: 4dcf06892e89d51a840184af18e6b051.jpg (593x573, 70.75K)

Putin is the one who brought his name up out of nowhere. Then Browder inexplicably makes it worse by touring conservative media. Sorry, somethings not right and I want to figure out what this kike has done. Not if he’s done something. What is this slimy Shylock faggot hiding?

(checked)
Valid Question

Been waiting for this for awhile. Perfect. Thanks user. Capped.

Attached: putin and jews.png (1615x317, 37.99K)

Oh, right! That fat jew that's in every movie was also mocapped for LA Noire. I forgot about that.

Shitting his pants from laughing so hard at the monkeys running the military. So fucked the jews aren't sure they could beat China, a country finally able to help citizens switch from bikes to automobiles.

Actually its Browder who shat his pants and its clear as day given the amount hes written about it on twatter and elsewhere.

I'm 98% sure that Browder paid to have Magnitsky killed, but Browder is a mastermind of damage control and fled to US and framed Russia for it and got sanctions put up. Trump should swap him to interview the 16 indicted GRU, pardon them for doing nothing wrong, let Putin keep Browder.

Bill Browder, grandson of the founder of the Communist Party USA (Eearl Browder), is a grade-J gigajew. Spread this niggers:
bitchute.com/video/lQ3qEwX66pIL/

I’m annoyed that this fucking kike continues to slither around untouched

It’s one of the topics both sides of media won’t touch. Actually even worse with Fox News actively covering for him, for no fucking reason. Just huge red flags, but there’s nothing to sustain social media pressure on him yet

More digging needed..

He wanted the director of a film about that purported polonium assasination to direct a film about Sergie Magnitsky. It didn't go as planned. There's a screener of the film out there called 'The Magnitsky Act - Behind the Scenes'. It's worth watching. Bitchute and magnet links to it are in another thread. Here is a copy scaled for direct download. files.catbox.moe/103art.mkv

Attached: russia_love_pepe_.jpg (465x386, 70.36K)

Bump for visibility

Why do the mods allow trash like this to stay up? Another shitty ass thread made by some fucking retard with the sarcastic wit of a boomer

The whole Russia meme is an Israeli projection of the way they operate.

Attached: anders.jpg (526x572, 42.98K)

Checked Satan. I think this topic needs a sticky. It's being slid harder than just about anything I've ever seen. Some major fuckery is connected to this. Pic related.

Attached: bullshit.png (995x1486, 312.09K)

The jew rat remains unpunished

Duuude. All remotely nationalistic Russian political movements are all jailed under the same bunch of laws
Fact that Russian has no free speech and censorship is literally written into Constitution (lol) helped achieve that much.

USSR and now Russia is vibrant multicultural society of the West future that happen already.

All he does is tweet about Russia all day

Something on your mind, jew?

Attached: Jewder-Russia.PNG (1508x1214, 893.34K)

Trisquel?

FreeBSD

The Jew breathes a sigh of relief as everyone has forgot about him

Oh no, the genie is out of the bottle.

thepiratebay.org/torrent/23726412/The_Magnitsky_Act_Behind_the_Scenes

i hope he gets gassed.
sage thread

Attached: 942896_930980473637723_6491425192400652688_n.jpg (500x375, 21.85K)

Because the ‘Russians’ came up with the idea in the first place?
All so-called death camps were within the Russian controlled territory after the war.

reminder that the Russia "collusion" is actually caused by a Kushner lead cabal to cover up Israel's meddling

Any good finds in here?

You're a kiigger aren't jew.