Chaos Gods Reproach Trump for Fibbing

President Donald Trump, perhaps reacting to criticism that he hates America and doesn't love the CIA enough, gave a statement today in which he told many fibs. Principal among these lies was when, as 3:50 of clip related, he braced himself and expressed full confidence in America's comically evil intelligence agencies.

As if the laws of physics themselves revolted against such a thing, the lights immediately failed in the White House. Trump responded with an off-the-cuff joke about the agencies sabotaging him.

Kek has been angered. Trump must make a sacrifice to appease the chaotic forces he serves

InB4 shit thread, sage

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/billclarkphotos/status/1019309267847925761
archive.fo/XIul8,
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kike-free first comment.

Quit speaking for things you know nothing about.

Things I know nothing about? Have you even seen my ID in this thread?

Stop bumping your own thread faggot

I am amiss at what my reply should be. Do I look like the sort of guy that makes a plan?

OP can't inb4 you fucking newfag scumbag. Fucking kill yourself and then fuck off back to cuckchan with this shit.

Can he kike-free first post his own thread?

Trump is a spineless faggot who always backs down when it matters.

Only shills do that

in case anyone cares
twitter.com/billclarkphotos/status/1019309267847925761

Attached: METRO FLOODING People at the Capitol South Metro station OrangeSilverBlue say it looks like a water park there after this afternoons rain. - - .mp4 (629x597 650.3 KB, 395.08K)

He works exclusively off of what Operation Mockingbird morning news shows say about him. Anyone expecting real consequences for the subversive elements in our society will be waiting forever.

Nah.

He's made it a habit to continuously cuck out to the deep state intel community. He honestly believed kikes who rape children in satanic rituals would simply step aside and let him rebuild the country they worked so hard to destroy.

I think he genuinely had good intentions for the country but he's just too much of a boomer faggot to do what's necessary to save it.

I will say that if pedo fonda threatened my child he would have a heart attack pretty quickly

Attached: heartattackgun.jpeg (600x308, 87.65K)

Heart attack gun? Is that even real? I have seen some crazy shit, but that would actually surprise me.

They don’t have a choice. Trump is the President. He can end their funding as simple as changing the DEA regulation of certain controlled substances that are only illegal due to DEA scheduled status.

He literally holds all the cards already.

Problem is he's always gotten his way without resorting to violence unlike Soros and Killary. Sacrifices are what retarded niggers, sandniggers and inbred hicks are forced to resort to.

Can't tell if you're a fag or just shill.

sage , thread full of kikes

He has support among the population. Congress is a few hundred people. This is not complicated. He's unserious.

my friend if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: cia-heart-attack-gun-1975.webm (1280x720, 14.72M)

Illuminati confirmed.

They literally testified to it's existence before the Congressional Church Committee in 1975. There's also an interview done with the woman whose job it was to find the poison that would mimic a heart attack in such a low dose. So either they perjured themselves before Congress (a possibility, but to what gain? Perhaps to sow paranoia about their technological capabilities, but it seems more likely they would have wanted to keep this covered up) or they were telling the truth and the gun wasn't a prop.

Personally, when you consider things like Stanley Kubrick and Antonin Scalia dying of heart attacks under suspicious circumstances, it seems that not only did they have that technology back in 1975, but they've been refining it since.

Attached: 1446739626503.gif (500x327, 745.52K)

Man, fuck Trump. I stayed behind him when he banned guns but this is a line I will not cross.

IMPEACH

Attached: 1531859743891.jpg (715x480, 35.67K)

All of that should tell you something.

He's either:
a) Controlled opposition - personally don't think this is the case
b) Stupid - A good possibility when taken into account the cabinet he's managed to surround himself with.
c) A coward - Throwing bitch fits on twitter without actually taking any action to back up anything he says leads me to believe this may be the case

It's been almsot 2 years since he was elected. Zero arrests of any significance have occurred, we still have the Mueller circus, he's only just grown enough balls to have a meeting with Putin, a meeting which should have taken place well over a year ago, and obvious criminals like Strozk, Clinton, and King Nigger are as smug as ever. Not even the Awans have faced penalties.

Best case scenario is he wins in 2020 and people get a few more years to prepare for the apocalypse when (((they))) take full control agian.

(a) NO the first post should NEVER be the OP no matter what is said
REPORT THIS CUCKCHAN SUMMERFAG NIGGER
(b) "Kike Free" is retarded imkikey nu/pol/ bullshit. No one should ever use it, and no one ever did before imkikey's flood of cuckchan and r/t_D newfags got here

this also summerfags, newfags, etc

more like left behind

I laugh every time they call for peach mints because Pence is 100% more conservative than Trump and would teach them the true meaning of the word "fascist" in short order. What do they think happens after a successful impeachment? Do they think they get to pick a new liberal President? They're so enraged that they never stop to think that they'd be handing over the Presidency to Mike "pray away the gay" Pence. Unbelievable.

Mike Pence is the exact same neocon garbage that fucked this country up in the first place. He's 2000% turbo trotsky.

dead intel agents can't accident you

yeah frozen poison sliver shot into you induces heart attack, now imagine what they have now

they would have to in all likelyhood get rid of pence, that would make paul the rat ryan president, from their he can step down or declare new elections with a ballot consisting of jeb and hillary
that is probably the crack addled dream they have in their head

Let me try to put this in words aweeaboob like u can follow : djt is no hiromi yoki
Go back to Reddit summerfag
Sick of these summerdads
Fuck yourself

get aids faggot

Lol okay Hiro tagasherto noot noot fagass bitch boy

He met Putin last year too idiot. The only difference here was that it was a side by side press conference instead of a general gathering of world leaders.

You are as transparent as glass, pathetic shill faggot.

Wow summerdad cant notice a satire post when it slams into his ball bag

You're so bad at you job, I'd feel bad for David Brock if he's actually paying you.

He’s braiding rope.

God damn Donald Drumpf kike hasn't completely 180ed the country is 18 months he's totally a puppet.

reported

whoa there, lurk more, no one said they were being low iq, only u implied that

No shit. Usually Russia is one of the first countries the US meets with due to it being the largest nuclear power on the planet. He should have had meetings with Putin, similar to his meetings with President Xi, over a year ago. Hell he had an exclusive with fucking Kim Jong Un before Putin. His ineptitude let the muh Russia narrative poison our relations with the Russians. He even admits this in their recent meeting although he never admits his incompetence played a role.

Too easy, Herschel.

Attached: FD708511-ACB4-4AA4-88D6-D979DB8732E7.jpeg (480x360, 30.57K)

sage

This whole thing with Russia is a shit show. The fact that he even has to talk about muh hackers instead of the Soros Gang being a crooked mob of pedophiles and murderers is a testament to how kiked the media and government is.
DOTR NOW

Attached: d29.png (800x800, 111.7K)

This is so far off from what I said that it isn't even worthy of a response but here's your (you) anyway.

you stupid shill faggots didn't even listen or watch the actual news conference did you?
so you didnt hear Trump and Putin call out isreal for their involvement with Syria ( archive.fo/XIul8, pic related ), effectively suggesting a proxy war wanted and demanded by Israel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-17 at 15.03.16.png (631x214, 45.52K)

Nice cuckchan filename false flagging redditpede.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, Moshe.

Attached: Fellow_White.jpg (310x430, 21.57K)

Apparently OP doesn't know what staging looks like. Trump gave 3 cues to whoever he had ready to dim the lights by using the dimmer switch, cause this wasn't an electrical failure. Then he was able to elude to the Intelligence Agencies working against him while making a joke of it. It implies that they are colluding against him but that at the most it is an inconvenience, something to be laughed at. Staging. For a normalfag appropriate sound-bite.

Attached: 16b5d400f3f328d397625cd421bfb2faf2843c36d9d19a34fa87a6e90fc5ef9f.jpg (720x520, 86.53K)