HOW DID OBAMA GET SUCH A PASS FROM THE MEDIA AND TRUMP DOES NOT???

HOW DID OBAMA GET SUCH A PASS FROM THE MEDIA AND TRUMP DOES NOT???
WAS IT ALL FAKE NEWS???
IS IT ALL FAKE NEWS???

Attached: 1531851885661.jpg (960x720, 61.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUyulYsatrzNGIvasrOeBy_Y
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0629B97DDFA9C7DB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1531852186953.jpg (1015x768, 164.18K)

Obama wasn't a complete narcissistic, thin skinned asshole snowflake. He knew when to shut the fuck up.

Oh, and there is the whole Russia thing. A simple release of his tax returns and a sit-down with Mueller would put a LOT of this to bed.

What is Trump hiding? And why do you support treasonous traitors?

shoo shoo ugly jew

You seem nice.

What'sa matta you? Can't take truth?

Attached: wossamottau.jpg (233x277, 33.65K)

Attached: comic book merchant.png (400x400, 90.91K)

And why do you support jews?

Are you sure you are talking about Barack Obama and not his Brother Malik?
kek
pure projection, why don't you accuse him of being a pedophile while you are at it?

Attached: projecting.png (491x334, 317.96K)

Show the pics of Obama with an AK. I know its out there. Naked mom pics are dope and funny but lets get the hardcore incriminating shit out there. This shit probably came from the US MIL INTEL. Come on boys. Do it.

The media doesn't exist to give you an unvarnished, unbiased portrait of the truth wherever it may lead. It doesn't exist to reinforce what you believe is an accurate representation of the truth. It exists to further the interests of its owners and disseminate information, genuine or fabricated, that will convince enough of the target audience that the interests of its owners are a reasonable facsimile of the truth.

Attached: obongo dressed as a faggot.jpg (3138x2282, 986.97K)

WARMER
WARMER

Take a hike, Kike.

Attached: 6ba17c44321ce8074867019087ccb8c3b8adb11d-768x510.jpg (768x510, 63.38K)

1) Commie
2) Nigger shield

lmao.

Didn't you watch the Bezmenov interview?
The owned MSM are a psyop against the American people with aim of demoralizing them so they won't rise up and resist in the event of a coup/armed insurrection, ideally so they'll support it.

Okay, I'll bite.
They'll just come up with more fake shit afterward.
There is no end to it and any cooperation only lends credibility to their lies.
The only way to win their game is to not play in the first place.
BTW, how much are they paying you?

Polite sage because I feel like it

Giving money to the (((government))) so they can wage war for Israel is not some virtuous act.

lousy attempt at shilling.
good thing computers can't lurk for 2 years.

Faggot Trump shill falseflagging like an annoying jew in order to take the heat off Trump for cucking(again)

when did you stop trying?

Attached: 1521934057504.png (500x501, 79.66K)

wonder whos wedding it was

And yet…. and yet… I haven't seen a single person refute my argument.

Try harder, indeed.

Attached: 25042018174142.jpg (550x365, 40.27K)

having that as a mother has got to be a incredible punishment. "Look kids, here is your grandma…grandma can put a bottle of brandy right up her cooch"…do you have any idea how wide and slack that thing must have been at such a young age?

>why did a deepstate nigger get a free pass from the kike (((media)))

Sage for retarded thread

>He knew when to shut the fuck up.
banter shitposter chad vs keep silent virgin

Attached: RAmJ2zC.png (2518x1024, 518.06K)

Your "argument" is like the British calling George Washington a traitor and expecting him to give a shit.

Also Trump played into the medias hands.

Instead of reporting the news, they became the centre of it. How else do you think they make sheckels?
It's all opinion pieces by shitty "journalists" hoping Trump flings some shit their way, so they can scream and cry about it.

Very few media outlets today actually do their job of reporting the facts.

Yes my fellow Aryan sky screaming friend,
REEEEEEEEEEEEESIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST!

Attached: strzok.jpg (800x420, 123.71K)

Wrong dickhead. You can literally do nothing but your job and they will still come after you. Simply existing is a crime to them.

Obama was a nigger and Jews and all of their fucks love to push niggers on the American people. That fucking Chicago yard ape never accomplished anything or held a real job before the fucking media and Jews pushed his faggot ass on people.
Trump is a kiked piece of shit. He was the best pile of shit in the stew. All of these Shareblue and JIFD fucks would have had you vote for Marco Rubio.
Trump may love to suck the KikeCock, he is buying white people time to decide what side they are going to be on in 2024. After that it is RACE WAR 14/88 or DIE!

The lights go out on Trump as he speaks about the intelligence services

Attached: 2Hfi-7RW1FfO4-cW (1).mp4 (640x360, 1.56M)

That's because literally every major news outlet is based in NY, LA or Miami that are all owned by jews in turbo kike liberal sanctuary shithole cities. It is funny how in the last few years, the amount of opinion pieces being pushed has sky rocketed since trump announced his candidacy.

MADMAN
=A==
D
M
A
N

In a perfect world, we'd have a #Goycott of the TelAvivision. When enough people tell major companies like (((Time Warner))) that they do not want cable (((programming))) and to pack sand, eventually all info will be gotten via the internet, programming is removed, recovery from a lifetime of indoctrination can begin, and when (((big media))) fails proper, it is but the first domino in a chain
(can't find a video/article on the 'Russian Dog-Walking Hour' but it's a good primer specific to this subject)

It's all quite simple. There are two principles to the kike, the communist, the lefty, the liberal:
1. defile
2. rob/steal
And this implies as a high art of the liberal, the kike, the communist, the lefty, the liberal:
3. lie

So, in all circumstances, there is no mystery at all. They say things, true, which are baffling and are contortions designed to explain their behavior. There is nothing complex - they simply will not plainly state their actual principles. Those are them, fully, the two: defile, rob/steal.

And so, why did they not criticize Obama? Simple. Obama was aiding them in defiling, and enabling them in stealing.

And so, why do they criticize anyone? Simple, anyone who blocks anyone defiling, anyone stealing, is attacked by the kikes.

It's 100% consistent, which should give you great pause.

It's 100% consistent.

Very portentous

Very few, I think, got the joke.

The cause appears to be the flooding occurring in DC:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (612x593, 366.08K)

Because they are owned by (((them))) you dumb shit.
Retards seem to think that the press is a "free press" and unbiased.
Truth is the (((MSM))) is biased as fuck and are only there to manufacture a narrative in hopes that the common people will fall for it.
Unfortunately for them; no one cares about them anymore. This isn't the 60's anymore where you only had a hand full of stations and a few newspapers. Now we have the internet and anyone can broadcast whatever they want to the masses.

Of course with the current e-climate; proof is required among the smarter elements of society.
Even then; People will do what they want.
Ex: People hear about how smoking, and drinking is bad for your health, but these same people still partake is said activities. Granted though; some do listen and aim to change their ways over time.
I suppose it's a case by case study rather than thinking of everyone is thinking the same way all the time.

Attached: Hm 9754.jpg (979x832, 528.36K)

He didn't really. He was attacked tirelessly by the jewish right, the same way the jewish left attacks Trump. It's all semitic theater.

Attached: Protocols of Zion - controlled opposition.jpg (380x338, 39.19K)

Ahhh he's a nueter eh?
I could see that
His wife has a dick and he has no testicles

SAGE HIDE REPORT REPORT REPORT

I see what’s implied, but the connections make no sense or are incomplete. Elaborate, please.

look at the juden proxy hop to hide his shit shilling

He doesn't have to try, user. Zig Forums will always give (you)'s to trolls, and has for a long time. Same situation on /v/.

jew face detected

shake of the head as he said "full faith". Lights going out was a big message. Be interesting to see what big thing happens next.

I guess I've missed on someones massive kvetching.

She looks like H P Lovecraft tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (581x433, 232.58K)

Most of the MSM is horribly biased, at best.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMNj_r5bccUyulYsatrzNGIvasrOeBy_Y

and

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0629B97DDFA9C7DB

for some actual news presented fairly and in depth, going back years.

WEW

Attached: 1514722431283.jpg (879x290, 69.34K)

"IS IT ALL FAKE NEWS???"
Good morning user how was your nap?

Fucking comic faggots. It's funny in a way, yes, but it completely disrespects his actual personality.

Slept well Rachel, you

Look at what coal burning can cause, a literal Obama. In the future in should be a death penalty for both the burner and the coal.

Flooding? From what?

Attached: Screenshot-1.png (1476x833, 699.02K)

He a good boi

Attached: 44c55450b6fdbfbe4717f8e76bccf205821b308d74a589d16c873714aaab21df.jpg (550x540, 28.64K)

Strange how one puppet doesn't attack another puppet who is serving the same master.

cold front hit the east coast yesterday
t. east coast

meh
ok
I'd like a cold front to come through here…

Gee, it's almost as if the media is kike controlled or something and has a vested interest in framing a narrative rather than present you a true and accurate depiction of the world so that you can make your own informed decisions.

Attached: babe72c84030fe51f6f63fabfd73e0045780235c02044b5d4813e0c613735f74.gif (473x570, 254.71K)

Obamas mother was a jew.
Therefore Obama was 1/2 jew.

Does the kike media coverage suddenly make sense?

Attached: kikes_in_the_media.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

kikes claim that if only the mother is jewish, then the child is full jew. this is how they sneak their way in, they whore out their females

look guys, my girl sat on a Sybian several times and she is all the better for it, that being said glass bottle fucking if too dangerous

“It is built to last a lifetime and will become part of your lovemaking routine. It is a revolutionary machine that will simultaneously stimulate your clit and G-spot and is unquestionably the one device on the market that gives more stimulation to the user to cause orgasmic release.”

Attached: sybian-home-video.webm (854x480, 7.49M)

Attached: 600px-Typical_jews.jpg (600x399, 36.87K)

Did you just step off the boat from infowars and fox news? Scratch that, even pro-israel infowars understands this shit. What are you sliding?

That's fine. Let the Jews shell out shekels to their drones so we can hone our techniques on them. It doesn't bother me. They're just flushing their money down the drain.

They don’t whore their girls out. They just know that their men are pathetic, sniveling cowards who can’t win a war. Because jews can’t win a war, the men all die and the women are taken as sex slaves. Thus judaism “passes through the mother,” because it’s the only way that it has survived to this day.

You think in 2024 somehow millions of people whos networking skills, personalities, and lives that are in the hands of the (((enemy))) will choose our side? Or even understand it? Who out theres actually being a chad and shutting down bullshit left and right the way its done here enough to lead anyone? Theres 328 million people in America and most of them just give a fuck about working watching sports and fucking. William Pierce said it best that for most people living is just pleasing the senses and thats enough. Nobody here can even really organize for 2 minutes before something comes interjected like my faggot post here.

>In a perfect world, we'd have a #Goycott of the TelAvivision. When enough people tell major companies like (((Time Warner))) that they do not want cable (((programming))) and to pack sand

Well put, deserves attention. How to tell everyone and their mother they dont need television anymore? Feed it to snowflake types under the guise that theyre being exploited by capitalism or something and that way even people incapable of making the change will get help from their sjw kid saving the family a buck.

HOW DID BUSH GET SUCH A PASS FROM THE FOX NEWS, DRUDGE, AND BRIETBART WHILE OBAMA DOES NOT???
IS IT ALL JEW THEATER???

Attached: Jewsdidwtc.gif (448x448, 243.18K)

sage
dead end DISTRACTION thread. Although pic is worth saving.

She was hot slut

What is "incriminating" in holding AK?

Because Obama was appointed by the kikes and Trump wasn't.

I will give you the answers, user. We made it, didn't we? We have the right combination? Oh, save me. I do want this.

Attached: 1531630221746.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

you're an awful person

She was a black boned whore.

Obama's situation parallels Trudeau, who in reality Castro's boy born to a whore mother

quite a coincidence CIA kids turn up to become "world leaders"

Yep

Simple they elect people who can their "protected status" as a shield to insulate themselves from all criticism. For now the only non protected are white guys. For true success white women need to be taken off their protected list.

Attached: 92A4D784-C079-42FC-BF13-6601D6C3D950.png (2048x1536, 5.15M)

This is nu-pol, if you don't celebrate the jew world order you become a "kike shill" according to all the fashy based neocon jews here and get silently censored eventually

He's a nigger-kike globalist piece of dog shit. In other words, exactly what the media loves.

That isnt enough quality for a normie.

Well he reached for his gun and was certainly unnerved.
It's kinda funny that the only think they can actually do is turn out the light on his meeting. You used that lone shooter card way too often.
Stay calm Don you've got this.

Attached: 1462677716233.jpg (794x585, 53.24K)

Gee billy, why on earth would an institution that is largely white american hating democrats ever refuse to be critical of him?

Well for one
Black messiah complex
2 trump will arrest them for being paid cia agents

Don't forget Larry Sinclair

Jews newfag, jews