Blue-State Kikes File Long-shot Lawsuit Against Cap on Federal Tax Deduction for State/Local Taxes

Blue-State Kikes File Long-shot Lawsuit Against Cap on Federal Tax Deduction for State/Local Taxes

archive.fo/DcQMV

tl'dr
(1) Blue State Kikes tax the shit out of the population
(2) Blue State Kikes Get Federal Government Allow Rich Kikes to Write off these Taxes on their Federal Tax Returns
(3) Thereby, Shekels are transferred directly from the Federal Government into the Blue State Kike Budgets
(4) Trump decides that if you're working-middle class, then you can keep your deduction, but fuck the Blue State Kikes
(5) 6 gorillion OY VEYs flood into the heavens
(6) Kike Puppet Gov of Jew York gets his dumb Kike Lawyers to File a Lawsuit
(7) Even their Kike buddies in the JEWdiciary aren't activist enough to take this seriously
IZ ANNUDA SHOAH!!!

I know this not exactly how it says on that retarded jpg that floats around, but… Newfags look and learn. This is how you thread

Attached: kike-puppet.jpg (885x516, 56.56K)

it's close enough and a far sight better than what many of the summerfags have been posting

Attached: 1434752454118.gif (350x261, 981.68K)

By taking less money from people, they are taking more money from people. Why can't these ass clowns just come out and admit that they're terrified because their own ideological and social world is being taken over by the blind racial animosity of their Niggerous hordes and that these fucking subhumans that these kikes have brought in at our expense are waking up the fact that they've received nothing but generations worth of empty promises.

Because Trump is LITERALLY HITLER. Everything he does, no matter how benign, how much it helps them, how many times they'd agree with it if it was Obama or Hillary, they HAVE to Resist™ to save face or look weak to their increasingly extreme voter base.

That, and if they ever did admit how purely fucking racist and horrible they are, they'd be tarred and feathered and hanging from street lamps in a heartbeat. After all, nobody is more racist than the (((Democratic Party))). They lost, and they can't stand to admit it because they boiled the frog too fast.

all true, but notice the implications here. what's really going on is that now Blue State Kike Government is going to be under pressure from Blue State Kikes to lower State/Local taxes. What Blue State Kike Government is mad about is that they now have to take responsibility for their own policies with respect to taxing/spending. Before they could just tax and no one would complain because the greater portion of that would just come out of the Federal Budget due to the Tax Deduction situation.

I always thought that meme about Blue states paying more in taxes than red states was a meme, now we know it to be true when anybody with half a brain would write off as much as they possible could from their state property taxes and live comfortably, shit is about to get real for them now. Wonder how much virtue signaling they'll be doing when they can write all that off anymore.

Attached: 97978bdb2e8d0d2d33d2cd4d196d9f62f7694e4d99bc9c1219d6e6b6cefaa7c9.jpg (1024x1408, 214.53K)

can't write it off

I'm not sure how much of it is 'more' in taxes rather than different kinds of taxes. Blue States tend to have income taxes whereas Red States tend to rely solely on the sales tax which is regressive as fuck and hurts working people, except perhaps States like Texas that exclude groceries and meds. The meme that Red States get more Federal Benefits is generally aimed at the South, but if you look its the Southern States with the highest black populations, iirc. Farmers do get a good chunk, too, obviously. Let's not forget that this tax deduction was never included in the category of 'Federal Benefits' even though these monies are essentially taken directly from the Federal Coffers and much of it is spent on 'Benefits' for low-income and 'minority' groups.

As the old saying goes: there's lies, damn lies and then there's statistics

thx user. been getting a little tired of the low-quality threads going on as of late. really frustrating

OP is a kike, trumps nu-reaganomics will kill our economy

lol okay shareblue

please, explain

Fredo Cuomo is the same "italian-jew" that said if the SCt overturns Roe he would sue. Taking nothing out of the blue states seriously they are 100% headline fishing

No they pay all the taxes, seriously it's not a joke NY lost a million residents in the past decade. Take away the imported foriegners and the state is at holocaust loss levels

don't double-post, retard

uh… so in the first instance, you must be talking about (paying) FEDERAL taxes, and in the second instance you must be talking about (fleeing from) STATE taxes, meaning you're drunk or retarded. Also, the idea that anyone is fleeing Jew York bc of taxes is CATO/(((lolberg))) bullshit talking points. The flow of individuals out of NY is unremarkable, and follows demographic trends of population movements away from the NE (and other) and towards the "Sunbelt." It's also indicative of an aging population, especially the (very high) jewish population, which is known to retire in Florida.

lurk two years and read some books before posting again. thanks

ALL CAPS ON DEDUCTIONS ARE THEFT
More theft than the tax itself, given that we are taxed double when we spend the money we have been taxed on.
A single state share (tax) of 20% no matter the income level is the only fair way to fund firemen, public land, libraries, and roads.

no they're not

that doesn't even make sense

retarded

no its not at all

kys

Niggers are worthless monkey faced ,pissing drinking, pig raping mutants everyone should stomp on pregnant sheboons and lynch these shitskins demons on site for the good of humanity.

This message was brought you to by the Future of humanity.

whad is dis :DDD

Solid argument, nigger.
Provide some reason for your objections or fuck off.

Attached: 100938.png (800x600, 525.37K)

I made reasoned statements based on the consensus surrounding taxes.
You still have not provided an argument to counter my statements.
Mostly because you have none.

Lol, I love Trump. The irony of the Democrats suing the Feds over a 10th amendment issue regarding taxes after 70 years of the liberals using the commerce clause to expand the Federal governments power.

unsubstantiated

unexplained/unsubstantiated

either nonsensical or needs more explanation. perhaps just poorly worded

unsubstantiated/unexplained

You do know what a valid argument looks like, right?

Attached: 00a4238118625.png (500x534, 53.84K)

Fuck funding that bullshit. If you want a group of men to save your house from your own incompetence with fire, spend your own money. If you want to utilize a road, spend your own money.
(((Public land)))
Fuck no.

Attached: roads.jpg (416x268, 16.76K)

what if your neighbor's house sets on fire and they too didn't pay for the fire protection service and it spreads to your house?

Attached: (you) are a Foreskin Chewer.jpg (201x279, 12.12K)

CTAnon here. Unlike how we're normally portrayed, much of CT is pretty fucking poor and we tend to not live far beyond our means. It's the more affluent parts (Greenwich, Norwalk area) that most of the money seems to be, with pockets here and there.

CT Government also wants to bail out Hartford. I might not be well rehearsed in local politics, but that just sounds pants on head retarded for everyone not in Hartford to be paying for.

You should have bought nigger insurance.

Attached: krySW6g[1].gif (360x270, 1.72M)

If the blue states were smart, they'd just withhold the excess in taxes they pay to the federal government that they don't get back. Tell DC to pound sand.

Cut off those welfare queens in Trump Cuntry.

Attached: 55a3f8c4eab8eaa42e028ac8-750-375.jpg (750x375, 27.86K)

no accountability - no refunds - and in the rare case we are found liable for failure to deliver the service, other tax payers will cover us

Attached: jewgold.png (534x477, 361.05K)

could you clarify, please, user?

Attached: 41bec4ad9e42891d48657444b7673f66d36d5b4192eec58a64d4cd31711781f6.png (457x457, 139.47K)

oh, i didn't see this post

hmm, I wonder…

|
|
|
|

>I know this not exactly how it says on that retarded jpg that floats around
That retarded jpg was never relevant, ever

You fucking thought it was a meme?

Attached: 1512702351464.png (278x301, 75.73K)

i don't think you're from around here

Attached: 1394347451694.png (499x468, 24.7K)

Eat my shit nigger.

Attached: Jigger.jpg (501x332, 74.63K)

Attached: 897514361586.png (407x333, 188.76K)

mother fucker is going to read some books when he turns 20 and his fucking head will explode

what do you think is still a meme there son??? You think memes are memes for jokes. Do you even fucking know what a meme is?

We have been giving you bits of truth the entire time.

Memes are the small ammounts of truth that you can handle, look deeper youll see the meme is not so funny

GTFO and don't come back, you dumb nigger

Why do only shitposting retards post this image?

Attached: 268c0a93cbfb41733a84da0ad4b2a892ed2fefa9a059659550e36d86822861a.jpg (320x413, 31.48K)

Most confused post I've seen on here in years. Shit like this is why 8ch is circling the drain

its not confused at all, you fucking retard. try actually refuting it – or at least saying why it is confused – rather than making a blanket statement without any arguments

make no mistake: you are why 8ch is circling the drain

GTFO you dumb summerfag nigger

try reading the OP again, you fucking halfwit>>11877505

fuck, Zig Forums can't troll worth a shit

shills shilling shills shilling shills

The Dems are basically Neocons at this point.

Those two groups have always been one party.