Wives and gfs shouldn't have male friends

Lets be real anons, the only reason a woman has male "friends" is to cheat

If you're not forcing her to eliminate all contact with non-relative males, you're doing it wrong

Attached: housewife.jpeg (259x194, 10.24K)

RIP thread that died

Absolutely 4ch-tier

ok? Did you really have to make a whole fucking thread about this one irrelevant topic and kill another thread?

kys mohammed

and sage you absolute cretin

about as useful as banning "hate speech".
I won't add any more to this command because:
1.) It's good for you to piece the ramification of that yourlelf.
2.) You aren't interested anyway so I might as well save the effort of going into details.

I agree actually. As an oldfag, all these mgtow faggots are almost 100% wrong about everything in life but this one is 100% real.

Male friends are lying in wait like fucking vultures. ALL OF THEM! Even if your wife is a fat gross pig, if she's a friend and I like her she can still suck my cock.

Attached: friendzone 3000.jpg (500x658, 39.53K)

Nigger 90% of the threads here are still being approved by the global mod Imkikey and we can't have real discussions. nobody needs constant Trump news or anger over some Leftist comments on twwwweeeter

When you’re not a vulture they can’t stand you.

fat, jew bitch.

only friends are ONLINE girls he cucks for.

same fag

OP is completely right. It goes without say but dumb fuck millenials know nothing so… have a bump :D

sage

you get lost ?

well bye.

Attached: ya-smell-that-smells-like-something-died.jpg (600x340 62.07 KB, 43.12K)

Official contact under husband's supervision is acceptable even more it is necessary statement about marriage state.

Personal contact is no no.

Someone please post the guy shaving his friends vagina. I lost it.

Someone loves a best friend… I hope your boyfriend is monitoring your fucking posts, cunt.

Attached: friendzone level 1000.jpg (748x918, 125.95K)

then go to your other boards that are dead and no one cares about casue you idiots just talking about dumb shit

you cant figure out women , you are truly the weakest link

It wouldn't be a problem in a healthy society where people are actually fucking married. Because you don't need male friends and the male friends would have to be friends of the family rather than some fake-friend waiting to ruin your relationship.

That's the core fucking problem, the whole culture of not getting married, not settling down and stay together to create a family. All of our relationship-problems in society today, stems from not creating families.

Attached: beta friendzoned.jpg (595x696, 64.53K)

Fuck off Imkikey. You destroyed this board and continue to do so.

It's a normal conversation about our lives. Figuring out women? When you allow MGTOW threads? RIGHT>……………

You're wrong. Married women are loyal

arent

All I get from this is that you are a dishonorable man that assumes the rest are like you. If you don't know decent enough people that Sharia for your women seems like a good idea, brother you fucked up. And as an oldfag you can't fix it now.

We get it you're a gaybo.