Why Israel stands to benefit from the Trump-Putin summit

There might be one clear winner of the Trump-Putin summit — Israel.

nypost.com/2018/07/16/why-israel-stands-to-benefit-from-the-trump-putin-summit/

Based 1488d chess.

Attached: vladimir_putin-jewish_connection.jpg (900x500 74.97 KB, 62.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"We will nuke them (Syria), hahahahahaha"

Attached: hillary witch creature.jpg (800x800, 47.15K)

slide-prevention bump

Trumpkikes will defend this.

If there's one thing all H'White men can agree on, it's creating safety for Israel.

NUKE FUCKING TEL-AVIV!

You know "touching-wall.jpg" is on at least 2 versions of the shill-bingo cards, and ending your post with the "chess" comment instantly flags anyone (even those who are new) to question your thread? Your OP is better than most slippery-slide threads, but that lack of an archive and blackpill topic makes you (((glow))) a bit.

Attached: ee457f94daff8048a7dd9e42348ead57e898c1204348d4d3f9cf535087dcf07f.jpg (756x553, 97.39K)

Sage negated.

Shill bingo has always been a bad joke, kike. Stop trying to police criticism of the ZOG.

Israel has been trying to stop the summit for ages. Every time America and Russia have a ceasefire deal in Syria, Israel pops off some more chemical weapons rounds. Or pays off a Turk pilot to down a Russian jet.

This is so fucking retarded and everyone in this thread!

Falling for simple kike reverse-psychology.

Shill bingo was actually the height of the ImKamfy regime. That thread being stickied was a stain on this board's history. Trump's adoration of Israel should be openly condemned at every opportunity. Did you not watch the speech with Putin? Trump was repeatedly mentioning how much he enjoys Israeli sperm soaking into his daughter's recently converted cunt. He couldn't stop gushing over how proud it made him to serve Israel's interests. America doesn't exist. This world IS the ZOG.

Attached: Herr Clean.jpg (604x403, 109.35K)

I'm not a complete Trumpcuck, but OP's post may has well have said "BREAKING NEWS: PUTIN COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA".

There's no argument that

Attached: 1498647776590.jpg (388x384, 47.8K)

So the kikes must leave the Golan, how the fuck does Israel win short of not getting BTFO in the Golan themselves.?

He’s living in your head rent free

Fuck off Israeli cock suckers.

Attached: 1530572432313.jpg (545x478, 39.26K)

Yeah not sure how Russia being given open season on the Israeli airforce will benefit them.

Why are you here?
Seriously, this is Zig Forums, you have an almost unlimited choice of places to go to cheer on the jew world order.
Breibart, Reddit Fox News or some other 'le edgy' aut-kike website, why do you conservative jewocons insist on trolling Zig Forums where your entire jew controlled wordview is derided by each and every user who ever posted here in earnest

Checking your bump trips

You didn't watch shit faggot. The kikes must leave the Golan Heights. No oil for jew.

It took you jewish shitheads two days to come up with some anti-drumpf/anti-russia d&c, and this nigger gibber is the best you fucktards could muster? Sad.

Attached: retarded.jpg (292x219, 16.38K)

It probably wouldn't be posted so frequently if not for the year-and-a-half of shilling about how the fact that such a picture didn't exist was undeniable proof that Trump wasn't controlled by jews.

You're supposed to have forgotten about that by now, goyim.

The Happy-Go-Lucky Jewish Group That Connects Trump and Putin
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

Attached: wHBH10488275[1].jpg (864x400 94.26 KB, 43.1K)

What are the odds of that actually happening?
Any chances of seeing future-tech weapons?

THE COMMIES FAILED! THEY WANTED A WAR WITH RUSSIA IN ORDER TO MARTYR 20 MILLION MORE CHRISTIANS - ASIDE FROM THOSE THEY KILLED WHEN THEY RAN THE USSR - BOLSHEVIKS BTFO!

>JOSSEL, HOW CAN WE SPIN THIS AS A WIN FOR OUR SIDE?

>HERE'S WHAT WE DO, LEISER: WE TELL THEM THAT ISRAEL IS THE REAL WINNER. THAT'LL GET ALL THE REDPILLED GOYIM TO ABANDON TRUMP!

>DON'T FORGET TO POST TOUCHINGWALL.JPG!

kek

Attached: shills.jpg (592x395, 44.57K)

Putin won't bomb Iran, jews want to end Iran, if Trump and Putin are on good terms the jews can't get a Ukrainian-style civil war in the Visegrad Group as well won't be able to take Syria or Iran. If Trump and Putin are shaking hands the jews can't open any new fronts.

This is why the whole GOP was told to come out against Trump so (((Intel))) agencies wouldn't look so much like Mossad cells. Trump and Putin might be friends with jews but aren't following (((them))), and this pisses the kikes off because jews feel they need to be followed on everything they say.

Attached: trump-putin.jpg (3176x1956, 4.01M)

here's jankel from down the hall chiming in on his friend moische's thread.

can't answer your question here because they will ban me

Attached: GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_12x5_992[2].jpg (996x416, 104.41K)

see

Attached: maxresdefault[3].jpg (1280x720, 180.92K)

Just say your piece, fag. Imkampy and his fag patrol are gone.

No they aren't as you well know

It's just a little less openly obnoxious but the most virulent critics of jewry get banned all the time from here, yet none of the fashy israeli based MAGApede's spamming up the board with pro-ZOG poison ever have while Kampfy was openly mod here or after his pretend dethroning from here

Am I wrong? Was there not constant shilling that the fact that Trump never visited the wall was proof he wasn't kosher? And then damage control leading up to his Israel trip with the caveat of him kissing the wall? Which out of all the jew-controlled presidents, Bush is the only one I'm aware of who did it.

Maybe if you mindless drones weren't so goddamn predictable it wouldn't have happened. But that would imply your masters are competent enough to train you properly.

I bet you have no fucking clue why you stand out as an outsider.

Why would any single user mock anyone against you neocon promoting kikes?

This is almost pathetic.

I reckon it's their out and out opposition to jewry that marks them out as so clearly not belonging here on Zig Forums as you say, fellow fashy goyim…

Attached: ban_2a.jpg (1004x945, 118.33K)

This article was written to comfort zionist conservatives aka cuckservatives.

This.

You mean Trump supporters

Attached: TheWallTheGoyAskedForTheWallTheGoyGot.png (748x834, 1.54M)

Can someone please explain where these global rules are listed that state no criticism of the zionist kike puppet are allowed on any of the Zig Forums boards?

It was a great week for real anons. You're still furious and will die angry about it. Wish I still had the cards, seeing you yids lose your fucking minds over your repeated bullshit being called out was comedy gold.

Now scream about how drumplfp is a kike again in response to this.

Can you provide any proof of these bans after kampfy was removed?

lol nah kike

I already did in this thread, get an assistant who understands English to assist you

As opposed to your faux cod internet hard man act in demanding we all bow down to ZOG and cheer on the jew world order's key puppet Trumpstein?
Normally I'd find that kind of convincing argument impossible to resist, but I'd rather not suck on neocon cock like you demand on this rare occasion

lol angry kike.
If you're talking about this
Then you're gonna have to do better than a 2 year old screenshot.

Raus!

>SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STIP SUPPORTING DRUMPF YOU FUCKING GOYIM REEEEEEEEEEEE
lol nah stupid angry kike.

(((They've))) been trying to pull this shit for more then 2 years now and they're completely oblivious to the fact that literally everyone sees through it immediately.

It's hilarious.

go and get deloused.

Nice one.

You asked for proof, which I had already offered conclusive evidence of ITT
Only after you already identifying yourself as another annoying low IQ Kushner bot with a poor grasp of English, I decided to not further assist you.

However again if I may suggest you get a native speaker of the English language to help you.

PS - If you're really angry at Kampfy and his crew slipping up, I have a wealth of self-evident proof he and his team of bots still operate here including banning the most vociferous of antisemites from here, including you jews openly gloating about achieving such bans in the same threads.

Still I'd rather you kikes did your own legwork, unless you could guarantee us that you'd filmed Kampfy's execution and post it online, which you wouldn't promise even if you could

this is the head hebe itt.

Obviously Trump and Putin working together is a nightmare for these jewish pieces of shit. Putin was supposed to be (((our))) mortal enemy for supporting the muslim animals around our (((greatest ally))), but now Trump has no problem leaving Syria, destroying ISIS aka CIA/MOSAAD using Putin as a threat to force the EU jews to pay up, attacking jewed China trade while demanding Russia be allowed back into business, and letting Russian military keep Israel at bay with missile shields. Next will be the same sort of purge that North Korea and Saudi Arabia got to cleanse Iran of the crypto-kikes being funded by Kang Nigger, and that's when the real jewish pants-shitting will start.

Attached: pupper.jpg (337x450, 17.16K)

I'll take that as an admission that I'm right, and proof that you need to lurk a little longer before you'll be capable of shilling properly.

Big time problem…

FACE IT, KIKES: YOU FUCKING LOST. THERE ISN'T GONNA BE A WAR BETWEEN THE US AND THE RUSSIANS TO KILL OFF ANY OF THE CHRISTIANS THAT YOU BOLSHEVIK MOTHERFUCKERS DIDN'T MANAGE TO MARTYR DURING YOUR 70 YEARS OF RULE, AND NO AMOUNT OF PILPUL ON YOUR PART WILL CHANGE THAT.

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

nobody gaf about the wall touching, josef. nobody except you and your buttbuddies in tel aviv who keep posting the pic.

Good afternoon, Shylock.

Attached: jewllary.png (300x300, 87.58K)

Why are you shouting that on here, on Zig Forums
Why not just say it to your partner in the next booth from you instead?

Attached: 04045e722efbbed0ec32e890e329a817311a9a547004b97fb463a5e9ed1059c0.jpg (323x318, 27.71K)

Anybody who was here leading up to the election knows you're wrong.

Attached: Anything.jpg (720x779, 184.74K)

This thread is valuable in that its providing more IDs for me to filter.

I asked for proof of the bans continuing after kampfy was removed. A screenshot from 2016 does not provide proof of this.

But (((you))) knew this already. You don't have any proof of that and you're trying to deflect. I don't know what the fuck it will take to convince you kikes that you fool literally nobody on this board.

You know IDs are different for each thread, right?

Oh who am I kidding, of course you didn't.

The proof I mentioned are referenced ITT, only not as obviously as you'd like

If you want to go after Kampfy you really just need to analyse the logs to see how poorly he is disguising his continued moderation of this board

Otherwise just tell your israeli operatives to not so openly gloat and boast of their continued control of Zig Forums if you don't want it detected

I'm not a magapede, but these memes are so cringeworthy. At least put some effort in them

Truth be told you triggered MAGApede spastic, the MEMEs just write themselves when it comes to the jewish aut-right

Attached: based2.PNG (1005x827, 1.49M)

Jews about to get btfo from Golan in 3…2…1…

Trump and Putin have a meet and greet after which the Israeli government swiftly revokes the ability of it's Zionist Prime Minister and Minister of Defense to declare war without approval of the elected cabinet. Oh, look! Syria is marching into the Golan. Maybe no one will notice.
Wowee, Zion sure is winning!

Attached: leunhappy.png (499x583, 303.7K)

Nothing has changed. You are still a humongous faggot.

Hey user it could all fall apart, I'm ready to admit that but there is stable ground between the US and Russia which would have to be whittled away for the jews to make deeper inroads.

The jews are focusing on whittling that stable footing right now by getting Trump to admit Russian hacking but there is no righteous vitriol in Trump's voice on the matter so it means nothing for the geopolitical situation.

(((19)))
oy vey.

let me rephrase for you, joel: nobody gives a fuck about it now and not for a great many months.

Attached: 4094eccad8d59ee81c0ccc1308bebdcac9d84d98601d85b4cf3eedbf2c0eb2e8.png (1646x1004 364.97 KB, 124.83K)

You're gonna hate life when they join Iran in bulldozing Pissrael.

The only bad thing about it is the semite infestation. Remove the shitskins and it would be a beautiful place.

Shitty slide thread.
Sage it and don't feed the trolls.

>no more air raids for (((moderate rebels))) by USA

This

All they have is bans where they though posting their degenerate kike fantasies (trump using a gloryhole) would go down well with their fellow based, fashy goyim. They literally project, hence 'magapedos'. Fucking sick kikes.

Latest pic is latest gains, right on the golan border, because Putin and drumpf are kikes, amirite?

Attached: merkava hezb museum kek.jpg (1080x734 1.15 MB, 1.37M)

Listen Kampfy Alamo, you guys lost no cares anymore

Attached: 4701aafa7aa50dce9f092135b87f25ee5e519d6bf4dc0ab269b9d24f9a7a2804.png (453x505, 203.41K)

I was actually the one who made that thread a lot of people just share screen caps from the cuck era

Attached: ban 2.5.JPG (973x308, 65.34K)

Pic 2 was 3 different threads, such an organic message, my based fashy chosen people!

Attached: (((it's))) broken.png (1187x1195 22.07 KB, 334.2K)

I actually haven't been b& once since the Turk was purged, free speech seems to be back for the most part

Probably because you're not a (((professional))) spammer and de-railer plus have a reasoned discussion.

Or say a single word against the Trumpniggers and the jews that own him

SAGE HIDE REPORT REPORT REPORT

NICE shill images. I wasn't aware that you were a leader of a major nation and didn't don the gay hat thing yourself.