TRump trusts Putin more than CIA, Fox news is appalled

Several Fox News anchors discovered on Monday that their love of Donald Trump has a limit: the president standing next to Vladimir Putin and declaring that when it comes to Russia’s 2016 election meddling, he trusts the dictator’s denial over the conclusions of the U.S. intelligence community.

Fox News anchor Neil Cavuto, appearing on Fox Business Network, said he was appalled that Trump was letting Putin “get away with it, not even offering a mild, a mild criticism.” He continued, “That’s what made his performance disgusting. Only way I feel. Not a right or left thing to me. It is wrong.”

Other personalities at the network echoed Cavuto, including Fox & Friends Weekend host Abby Huntsman, who tweeted, “No negotiation is worth throwing your own people and country under the bus.”

These stirrings of revolution at Trump’s favorite network were quickly squashed during Fox News prime time. On Fox Business, Lou Dobbs declared that Trump “handled himself perfectly,” and dubbed the bipartisan criticism of the meeting “stupid stuff.” Tucker Carlson and Nation contributing editor Stephen Cohen dismissed the liberal outrage as “mob violence.”

Sean Hannity kicked off his show by explaining that everything you might have heard about Trump today was the opposite of the truth

But don’t just take Hannity’s word for it; he also guided Trump through a recap of the comments he made during his press conference with Putin, proving that Trump is every bit as deferential to the Russian president when he isn’t in his presence as when he is.

The Hannity interview, which was conducted immediately after Trump and Putin spoke to reporters, began and ended with Trump attacking the Russia probe, leaving the impression that it was one of the primary topics of his conversation with Putin.

Hannity started by complimenting Trump for going on a tirade about Hillary Clinton’s email servers during the presser. Trump responded by suggesting that we now know he and his team didn’t collude with Russia, and Moscow has no compromising information on him, simply because Putin said so:

TRUMP: Well, first of all [Putin] said there was no collusion whatsoever. I guess he said as strongly as you can say it They have no information on Trump.

It was an interesting statement, too. You know many years ago when I was there, what was it 13, 14, a long time ago, he said there were many, many businesspeople there. In all fairness, I was a very successful businessman, but I was one of a lot of people. And one thing you know, if they had it, it would have been out.

HANNITY: He said it was nonsense.

TRUMP: He said it’s nonsense, that’s right. And he also said there’s absolutely no collusion, which you know and everybody that watches your show knows, and I think most of the country knows, and Tucker [Carlson] standing right over there definitely knows because he gets it, he’s one of the people that get it.

Trump lamented that reporters keep asking about the mounting evidence of Russian election interference rather than issues of substance. Then he mused, apropos of nothing, “I thought that President Putin was very, very strong.”

Trump even said FBI agent Peter Strzok had probably met with Obama to plot against him, but that was overshadowed by Trump repeatedly suggesting that Americans should blindly accept whatever Putin has to say.

Even Hannity got in on it, saying of the kompromat Putin is said to have on Trump, “by the way, Putin confirmed today he didn’t have such information on you, apparently.”

Trump marveled that Putin was very familiar with Robert Mueller’s probe, and remarked that Putin has “been saying it makes him angry when he sees it” and was “incensed even talking about it.” (The implication being that Putin is very upset that he’s been wrongly accused.) Trump seemed very impressed with Putin’s offer to have Russian operatives start working on the Mueller probe.
archive.is/b659X

Attached: Finland_Trump_Putin_Summit_11584.jpg-fee37_c0-0-2511-1463_s561x327.jpg (2244x1308, 512.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvGei2bDy9w&t=0s&index=3&list=UUJENXRZsAYRUT4KYMDdpT9A
zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-17/trump-clarifies-putin-summit-i-accept-intelligence-conclusion-russia-meddled-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zig Forums has plans for treasonous Hannity and his family on the day of the rope. Don't worry. And stop posting your shitty threads. You've made enough tonight.

Attached: 3.jpg (876x528, 137.12K)

nice slide thread, moishe. you can kys now

Can you Israeli Kike Trump faggot astroturfing trolls go back to Infowars and Breitbart?

Thanks.

Hannity is treasonous for following a fucking script? Faux news is just boomer central. Can't go killing people just for being retards. Hannity is a fucking boomer get the thought in your head.

People who side with Israel over their own Nation with full knowledge of the situation are fucking treasonous - YES! Especially when they made a career of backstabbing thier own.

Trump sides with Israel and his Nation. Hannity supported the Bush wars and the "racism OMG RACISM!" memes. And we all know this was a Commie psy-op just like the Trotsky movement called the NeoCons.
He's not that dumb. And he gets the fucking rope. That goes for Alex Jones too.

Traitors die before any Jew or Commie ever hits the dirt. Remember that FEDs who monitor every post. Spencer dies long before Bernie.

Attached: NeoCon trotsky jews.jpg (628x539, 121.25K)

their own

Checks out.

Fox News still couldn't come up with a reasonable explanation for how WTC-7 collapsed on 9/11

I can see why these people might call Donald TRump a traitor, because technically if you go against that criminal gang, you are a rat, to them, a criminal gang, who are themselves, actual traitors to their country.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvGei2bDy9w&t=0s&index=3&list=UUJENXRZsAYRUT4KYMDdpT9A

Scott Adams, perhaps the best source of info on how Trump works. High % of correct predictions (80% or higher by my estimation), including predicting a Trump electoral victory long before he even won the primaries. Highly recommended for anyone thinking Trump is "dumb", "crazy", "impulsive" or other MSM talking points.

literally the only consistently sane and accurate analysis of Trump.

I wonder who wrote this.

Attached: bill_kristol-620x412.jpg (620x412, 68K)

Some cleansing is needed.

Attached: Mr Clean.png (120x102, 31.54K)

You’re dead, along with all of them.

Pretty fuckin terrible when you have more trust in a foreigner than your own (((people))), and rightfully so. The man cant do anything without (((everyone))) calling him the worst possible thing they can squeeze out of their tiny fucking jew brains. How a functioning democracy can turn on the elected leader like the (((USA))) has is a god damned disgrace and all of those fucking idiots should be ashamed of themselves. They are so anti American and anti democratic its fucking shameful. That is not the way you disagree with someone, its pure hatred and its apalling. I feel sorry for the man, and I also feel sorry for the real Americans when President Trump's two terms are finished.

So he's supposed to trust the intelligence agencies that bugged and outright worked against his campaign?

BOSS TROLL

Attached: d6b (1)

Maybe Trump should have said that himself instead of leaning on another 9-11 shill, Tucker Carlson.

Yup.

What is he gaining by saying this bullshit?

Attached: trump putin mccain.png (640x630, 496.56K)

Attached: 5b5.jpg (680x681, 40.07K)

The goodest of goys!

How dare that evil goy express reservations about our trustworthiness! It's annuddah shoah!!! We would never lie about things Israel wants to happen!!!!

Attached: Anthrax_Colon.jpg (414x287, 32.87K)

Attached: top-kek-e-confirm-image-size-you-are-trying-to-5488766.png (500x300 31.28 KB, 76.78K)

Filtered.

Attached: rentech.jpg (348x261, 68.11K)

It just goes to show where the loyalties of Elected Officials and pundits lie. The Above the Law Federal Bureaucracy owns most of these people, a Congressman or TV personality can easily be investigated, accused, tried and if they’re not convicted end up throwing tons of money out on lawyers.
Can anybody name a Federal Judge , Prosecutor, High Ranking Bureaucrat that’s been investigated tried and given a prison sentence?
The “favor doing” , “look the other way” , “we got this on your guys in your department, you got this on our guys” provides all that is needed for a Shadow Government. It’s the Achilles Heel Of the American System

Attached: E1BFDFDF-1C5C-457C-B491-5F15E592D629.jpeg (885x516, 74.44K)

Attached: DEASARqXgAEY11_.jpg (236x236, 14.4K)

Liberals really hated the deep state when Bush was in power. It's fun to see how much they have flip flopped.

And all the old liberals hated DeepState since the anti war movement, the FBI , CIA hated and now

Attached: B15B1E5D-0E71-49B8-A977-E518D3356ED0.jpeg (770x433, 163.21K)

Muh intelligence cumoonitee!

this thread wouldn't even exists were it not for jews. let's keep the conversation simple and talk about getting rid of the jews, fair enough?

Attached: 33b25d4836c9bc69a64facc408915d33.jpg (640x761, 79.34K)

how does scott adams explain trump's relationship with ZOG

this situation better fits the "I consent…I consent…have you forgotten someone… I DONT CONSENT" elliot rodger meme

It was mostly 'Never Trump' neocohen dipshits and tardburger Hannity… Who cares?

wtf is Faux News mad about, again?

also…

this

REPORT SUMMERFAG THREADS

SAGE SUMMERFAG THREADS

HIDE SUMMERFAG THREADS

he did not trust his kike agencies? SHUT HIM DOWN

nope. the bitch already shuts himself down. this is not how an emperor weasels out. this is how a PUSSY works:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-07-17/trump-clarifies-putin-summit-i-accept-intelligence-conclusion-russia-meddled-2016

sum dum goy

Attached: putinandbibi.jpg (898x628, 43.01K)

The Win was so big in UK and with NATO, it was clearly a mistake IMO to overshadow it with this Putin / zogbot crap. The way he crushed England and attacked immigration didn't have time to sink in.

An entrenched bureaucracy, judiciary, and 'intelligence community' will always come to dominate a large democratic/republican system. They hold to largest amounts of power and have a continuance of authority that no other institution can claim.

They even admitted "our" bureaucracy is so labyrinthine that no one really knows how it works, courts get to write laws that hinder other laws, and several agencies have more power than congress. Hell, intel agencies get to do whatever they want.

Checks and balances work fine in homogeneous nations with manageable governments, that's not where we are any more. The US is teetering on the brink of third world status, many places in the country are already closer to Africa or South America.

yeah, the whole thing is kinda messed up, even like just looking at Fox. These are the same guys that make Ancient Aliens and Xfiles and they're just gobbling Bush knob all day on their news network. I'll stop trolling a bit to say, basically these ideas about the US government and their intel services not always being on the level have been part of mainstream culture for generations now. How long are they gonna keep treating us like idiots ?

How many times have Democrats, FBI, etc attempted to fuck Trump?
How many times has Putin?
Do the math…
Who would you trust?

Putin is so based, he and Trump could be buried on the mount of olives

Attached: BasedChabadAcolytePutin.JPG (816x784, 85.17K)

Damnit, Trump is such a fucking pussy. CIA and FBI attack him and then the kikes and good goy boomers he's surrounded by are yelling at him for trying to make peace with Russia. This is just sad.

No wall.
WWIII soon.
Spics and sand niggers still infiltrating our borders.

This sucks. (((Democracy))) is nothing but a sick jewish joke on white people.

WWIII will be another jewish Kabala ritual sacrifice of good goys to Yahweh/Satan.

anybody with a memory knows, this is no big deal

Attached: Hannity_ Trump has said it before.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

Putin

CIA (and the other alphabet soup agencies)

GEE I WONDER WHY TRUMP IS MORE TRUSTING OF PUTIN THAN CIA

Dear Faggot kkke,

You still understand so little.

DOTR approaches,

Sincerely y/our/s

HH

The point of the fake animosity was to help the parasitic jew attach themselves to China. Not sure what exactly is in the agreement but it should be easy to tell how hard China fucked themselves by how much the anti-Russia rhetoric does or doesn't tone down.

Attached: best friends.png (981x326 558.86 KB, 33.67K)

All the more reason to believe this is a witch hunt. Fox is owned by kikes, just the same as every other news media. It's been controlled opposition since day one, feeding conservatives nonsense and giving leftists ammo to say they are out of touch and bad people. If even they are jumping in on the Russia scandal, then the kikes are getting desperate. They don't want trump and putin meeting. What are they talking about in those meetings?