JEW CALLS for MILITARY COUP in USA -

Congressman Cohen wants American troops to target Trump

Seems to me like Steve Cohen (D., Is.) trying to tell military people that it's time for ZOG's men in American uniform to overthrow the man in the White House.

Pic related is his tweet - notice that he uses the terms "treasonous" and "traitor" regarding the Commander in Chief of the armed forces.

Do American laws against sedition apply to what Cohen has now communicated?

se·di·tion
səˈdiSH(ə)n/Submit
noun
Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. '
Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontent towards, or resistance against established authority.
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sedition

Attached: Tweet by Steve Cohen for Coup.jpg (1184x702, 91.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9POSo
statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management
businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5
therealdeal.com/2017/01/27/george-soros-is-the-secret-financier-behind-kushner-backed-startup-cadre/
archive.fo/PpjSI
archive.is/B6Vaq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really activates the ol' almonds.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1932x688 99.34 KB, 77.68K)

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

t.pic related

Attached: White Man Throws Away Garbage(Stock Image).jpg (414x427, 61.72K)

While not a popular opinion currently, Blacks, Whites, and legal Latinos in the USA must united to purge the country of jews. Think of the slaughter of jews which would result.

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 87.71K)

I was not aware that we have declared war against Russia

Mighty interesting how Trump is supposedly controlled by the kikes yet they want to have him killed.

Nothing will happen, it's just more grandstanding. He knows what he can and cannot say and is just pushing the limits.

So, hang em

OY VEY, BUT THE WALL! THE WALLLLLL! Obviously this is some sort of 6 gorillion dimensional chess where killing our puppet will achieve our goals by replacing our puppet with uh… another puppet! Who has also touched the wall! Yeah!

Jews play both sides, faggot.

Trump isn't controlled by the Jews, he just loves them too.

Do you glow in the dark CIAniggers even try anymore? Everyone knows COINTELPRO sponsored by the legalized Jewish gangsters with a badge known formally as, the FBI, is responsible for destroying any white cohesion 60 years ago.

If Trump is such a jew pet, why did they use him instead of something further to the left than Obama? I mean, why fuck up their strategy of "leftism is inevitable and unstoppable, goys"? They risk too much to do that. A civil war in the US would be their end. So why flirt with civil war when they could have just continued their demoralization scheme happily with absolutely no resistance?

Or was the election of Trump really an unexpected event that threw a huge fucking wedge right into their gears?
Fuck off with your retarded unfalsifiable rhetoric.

Good thing the Army is kicking out potential problems archive.is/9POSo

Blacks see Jews as a sect of Whites, and Latinos don't give a fuck about Jews as long as they can be illegal without consequences and get welfare. The mayor of Mexico City is a kike even. Latinos know all about the Jews, they just don't care.

Attached: 1380248674040.png (594x578, 118.94K)

Wow. 40 people.

I suppose someone could turn it around, that Trump's actions and the resistances against them are all theater, and designed to be a pressure release for discontent that would have materialized under a leftist regime, but honestly, all Trump has done is rile up malcontents and give hope to people who wanted a radical paradigm shift(even if Trump really isn't very radical). And any harm that might come to him would be a spark to a powderkeg.
So that really doesn't work out, I don't think.

I'm sure they'll get right on that.

Attached: RecruitingAtGayPrideParadeNaturalEnvironment.jpeg (876x493 113.84 KB, 80.83K)

No they don’t. I assure you. They hate the slave trading kikes as much as you and I.

The problem is (((they))) got to make the first move so they appear criminal. If Trump makes the first move dispatching politicians in power, it will look like he's just launching a coup. Here's the catch 22 though-kikes rarely, if ever, get their hands bloody and only push for others to do their bidding. That's why we only see "lone wolves" or small NGO cells going after the GOP/Trump camp and nothing formally in control by the Dems. Now if a Dem Governor gives a direct order to the national guard to act, then its fucking go time.

The thread

I'm guessing its just a pilot operation until they go full steam. Only started recently.

well i guess i better just let my wife get fucked by black males then, woudnt want to be a white nationalist they ruin everything.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it.

How the fuck else would you do it?
"Dear 30% of the armed forces you're going back please hand over all our rifles and tanks and shit"
lolno

That’s a bad idea. Don’t do it.

I think another part of the puzzle is the the Jewdiciary. Trump's been making good speed at appointments from what I've heard, but I'm sure there's more work to do, to ensure that the Judiciary is restored to law and order.

Trump could be perfectly justified in quashing a coup led by a Democratic politician, but like the Muslim ban, he would just get an endless stream of injunctions from some Honorable Hawaiian Dicksucker.

Checked

True, once he gets another in its over for the libshits. Only problem is how kiked the GOP is, but at least its narrowed down to one party.

This line always just sounds like kike damage control

You mean the same military that they were underfunding and demeaning with degenerate shit for 8 years under Obummer?
One would think that commies actually knew how to launch coups.

Attached: 1469703690737.jpg (640x427, 75.73K)

The army is just a bunch of beaners. Beaners tend to have illegal immigrant family members or relatives in Mexico/Latin America who would like to become immigrants.

Do you really think an army of beaners (and their nigger friends) are really going to fall on the side of Trump if there's a coup?

You ZOG folks (and I assume you're one, because you're posting a ZOG propaganda story) have done a damn fine job not just turning America into a total shithole, spic and nigger infested third-world country in just 50 years, but you also created a sort of de facto french foreign legion army that has no loyalty to whites at all.

The cold war is over Grandpa

Attached: laughing secreta sluts.png (500x520, 99.74K)

accurate

Make sure you screencap this for yourself.

Kill yourself

Would be a sight to behold

Nope.

>statista.com/statistics/214869/share-of-active-duty-enlisted-women-and-men-in-the-us-military/
shoo, shoo, ugly jew

Too bad no matter how many jews commit treason in the open they will never do anything to them.

Spics would ethnically purge blacks first desu.

Kill yourself instead, okay? Thanks.

Yeah true (((user))) that's why they're only all too happy to come and invade, parasite, and murder us at the jews invitation. Fuck off with your based shitskin nonsense, these dumb golems are being used by the jew for obvious reasons, they don't have the capacity for a thought outside of gibs me dat and the jew is only too happy to oblige at the expense of Whites.

You’re aware that they don’t have possession of said items, correct? They have to sign those items out every time they retrieve them.

They don’t just hand you a $100k machine gun and send you on your way.

I know something you don’t goy.

you are so new.
the jews look so stupid right now
s anybody out there actually educated?
or do they just believe the jews are smart because they're rich.
i think its the latter.

>The problem is (((they))) got to make the first move so they appear criminal.
I suggest you read again user - by US law, they have acted first.

OP's image is a call for the military to inhibit the actions of the rightfully elected Commander in Chief. That easily falls under seditious conspiracy and, at the very least, justifies an investigation, which will turn up further evidence.

Trump needs to be prelared to go to the mattresses with these people, and they are giving him every legal justification.

I'm sure if anyone digs around enough they can find financial ties between Trump and this Cohen and likely both to Browder, which seems to have set all of this off.

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

can you fbi niggers lurk moar?
for christ sake you are all reddit posting

And here you are, ONCE AGAIN utilizing this flawed doctrine.

LETS CLARIFY THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL

Jews are not a monolithic faction.
Within the context of the US political paradigm, there are TWO MAIN FACTIONS of Jewry.
The first, is the ones who want Trump dead, best described as Marxist Globalist White-Genocide kikes, who are represented by the left-wing arm of American/international Jewry (see: George Soros, Debbie Wasserman Shultz, Steve Cohen [Democrat from Tennessee]).
The second, is the ones who put Trump in power, best described as Trotskyite Zionist Financier kikes, who are represented by the right-wing arm of American Jewry (see: Sheldon Adelston, Jason Chaffetz, Stephen Miller).

These factions are allies, don't get all illusions otherwise, but they have different desired outcomes, or rather, different priorities in outcome.
Thats why you'll see kikes from the first camp attacking Trump, and kikes from the second camp defending him - and its also why your bullshit false-dichotomy trash argument is no more valid than saying Hillary Clinton was not in the pocket of Jewry because Stephen Miller said mean things about her.

Whats more, everyone who has been on Zig Forums for any length of time KNOWS this - its hardly a secret at this point. So, for you to present yourself as being unaware, well, it suggests only one of two things: Either you didn't fucking lurk the 2 years you were supposed to, or you're willfully pretending you don't understand this paradigm to present a faulty supportive argument in favor of Trump, which is an extremely Semitic behavior… And who, I say who would ever do such a thing?

Oh, right, the Jews who support Trump, who gave him tens of millions of dollars during the election: the Trotskyite Zionist Financier kikes.
Which is who I wager you serve, assuming you're not just some kinda bugman from reddit who got lost.

Attached: Jews - Trump Donors.jpg (2120x6048 1.89 MB, 3.36M)

You really need to just go away.

Glow in the dark.

Seems improbable.
Seems far more probable that Cohen - the first Jewish rep from Tennessee, a Democrat - is a Marxist Globalist White-Genocide kike, kvetching loudly against the servant of the Trotsykite Zionist Financier kikes who has been acting contrary to his agenda.

Is this nigger serious?

Not really. Trump has taken hundreds of millions in loans from George Soros. His son-in-law took hundreds of millions in seed capital for CADRE during the campaign.

Yeah, really.

And what part of that suggests any probability of financial ties between Trump and Cohen?
Has Cohen received a large sum of money from Soros?

In any case, the idea that Cohen here is kvetching as he is because of the possibility of financial ties being exposed seems far more improbable than the idea that Cohen is simply kvetching about the servant of an 'opposing' wing of jewry in American politics.

Have any proof of that? I'm not suggesting its not the case, I'm just curious, as that is strange behavior from Soros, given Kushner is a Zionist Orthodox kike, nominally of the 'opposing' faction (granted, as I said previously, they're still allies, so its not unbelievable).

Don't post again until you've read mein kampf.

Attached: Jews - Political Influence.png (821x676, 497.44K)

I said if anyone digs enough they will probably find some links. You said that is unlikely because they are "different factions of jews" who you claim are "allied" but "want different outcomes, or pace of outcome, degree of outcome". But we have Trump taking massive sums of money from this other faction, which is allied but not [according to you].

That would be public record and easily proven then.

It is public record.

Attached: Hitler on the Alt-Right.png (2376x6008, 1.44M)

you're just trying to slow us down by throwing niggers and indians at us
wont work this time schlomo

These stats are misleading, and whatever you're trying to imply from them is irrelevent.

All that's necessary for a coup is enough of the niggers and spics, and any white sympathizers to seize control. You are making a big mistake if you think all whites are on our side. In fact, many of them are neutral or leftist. In the army, 57% is white, and a percentage would actively assist the beaners and niggers. Actual suppression of a coup in the army is not likely. Of the spics and niggers, maybe some niggers and mixed-race back Trump, but probably not. The beaners definitely, 100% oppose him, because they nearly all have family who are illegals.

Your stats including air force and navy still don't matter, because they would come into play only when actual civil war breaks out. The army is the key to any coup. Even the officer/enlisted breakdown isn't important, because the deep state will use white deep state officers to lead spics, niggers, and sympathetic whites to a coup.

Your stats have no bearing at all on whether deep state zog fucks can pull off a military coup because some (((cohen-gressman))) or (((ciann))) called for it. The army could and would do it.

Attached: IMG_1536.PNG (1136x640, 97.03K)

Yeah, about that…

Attached: Military Demographics 2016 - (((Council on Foreign Relations)

See also:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1188x902, 359.08K)

Also:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1792x1029, 287.26K)

Also:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1893x831, 262.42K)

Yes. Soros provided a loan to Trump for Trump Tower Chicago in 2005.

articles.chicagotribune.com/2004-10-28/news/0410280265_1_donald-trump-soros-fund-management-blackacre-institutional-capital-management

George Soros also provided a $250M line of credit to Jared Kushner's CADRE firm.

businessinsider.com/jared-kushner-ties-george-soros-goldman-sachs-peter-thiel-1-billion-loan-2017-5

therealdeal.com/2017/01/27/george-soros-is-the-secret-financier-behind-kushner-backed-startup-cadre/

Your analysis is just wrong. Something like 80% of the military voted for Trump. They are far more republican than the general population, even the spics and niggers. Also the officers are far more important than enlisted. Military follows orders. You aren't going to have the niggers in a unit just wander off and do their own thing.

Absolute best the jews could hope for is that the military would be paralized. This would mean any coup would be heavily armed republicans vs unarmed libshits.

Attached: 1469718599404.jpg (564x751, 78.43K)

Good luck Tyrone and Paco lmao

We know this already. The question is though, is Trump a kike puppet or a hostage trying to break free? That's why the "reeeee jews play both sides" is such a complete non-answer, it doesn't really answer that question. It's obvious that a man like Trump knows better than to throw Roman salutes and scream 1488s at the camera, because that would put such a gigantic target on his back that even his supporters would be very uncomfortable with defending. He knows he has to play a dangerous game, and the fact is that he's trying to break the system from within rather than from outside. There are too many chains in place that need to be undone in a plausibly deniable way so that the jews can't just put together an army to put him down. By playing the game craftily in order to break it, he disarms the jews while ruining everything they worked for.

Why don't you 1488 in public? You don't for the same reason Trump doesn't.

Did he?
Because your article seems to suggest otherwise.
Specifically:
That sounds like a firm who manages Soros' money gave Trump a loan, not that Soros gave Trump a loan.

Did he? Because I read this:
>The top White House adviser and son-in-law of Trump failed to identify his part ownership of Cadre, a real-estate startup he founded, which links him to the Goldman Sachs Group and the mega-investors George Soros and Peter Thiel, sources told The Journal.
… and I don't come to the same conclusion you seem to come to.
BTW: "Soros" appears nowhere else in that article but in the two paragraphs cited above.
And then there's the second article in this vein:
>George Soros’ Soros Fund Management has quietly been financing the Kushner-backed real estate finance startup Cadre with a substantial credit line, according to sources familiar with the matter.
>A source familiar with the financing arrangement told The Real Deal that “Soros has had a long and productive relationship with the Kushner family.” Another source told TRD that Kushner Companies TRData LogoTINY president Laurent Morali played a key role arranging the financing, but a Kushner Companies spokesperson disputed that account, claiming that “Kushner Cos. has never been involved in Cadre in any capacity
And then there's this part:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1373x601, 106.09K)

DEAL

US military code is going to rope the kike

Interesting how many independents there are

wait a tic m8
"Soros Fund Management is spinning off its private equity, credit and real estate businesses, according to a letter to shareholders by Mark Schwartz, CEO. Ramez Sousou and Neal Mozkowski, veterans of Goldman Sachs Private Equity who have been with Soros Fund Management since 1998, are expected to head the private equity team upon completion of negotiations. The two other units have already been created as separate firms: Grove Capital, headed by Richard Georgi, is the real estate business, while Dune Capital Management is the credit business headed by Steven Mnuchin. If all the spinoffs are completed, Soros Fund Management will end up with the $8.3 billion Quantum Endowment Fund as its principal business."
archive.fo/PpjSI

lolwut?

Kike, kike - weasel like.

Attached: hasbara culture 550.jpg (796x530 23.39 KB, 53.01K)

Yet, I was responding to someone who was suggesting otherwise.

Absolutely no way for any of us to know with certainty, but all evidence suggests the former over the latter.

It's never meant as 'an answer' as you put it - its a fact.
Jews DO play both sides.
So, when some faggot comes in and claims Trump is actually a 'hostage trying to break free' - which there is basically no evidence to support, in context - it rather laughable, doubly so when someone tries to claim, say, that Trump is clearly NOT a puppet of Jews because some actor on behalf of left-wing Jewry decries him.

Now THAT is a faulty rationale, because fact is, at this point, if Trump DID start doing that?
He'd still win, in all likelihood.

Nah, that sounds like what an actor of the right-wing Jewry would say to defend him not going more aggressively against the grain of what right-wing Jewry wants.
I mean, you can argue otherwise, but I think its preeeeetty obvious that a Jew defending Trump from Tel Aviv would say EXACTLY THAT when Trump is criticized, even when he's only criticized in the context of, say, refusing to name White Americans (95% of his base) while cheering low Black (who provided less than 1% of the total vote to Trump) unemployment.

That is something you absolutely do not know - in fact, you CANNOT know, unless you're in communication with Trump, which, you aren't… Or, if you are, you're a shill, which, ya know.
That is what you THINK. What you HOPE. What you want OTHERS to think and hope.
But its not the REALITY.
The reality is, you have no idea whether or not Trump is trying to 'break the system' or to serve it.

A non-argument - he could ALSO raise an army, and his army would be a literal army, and not an army of brown people, homosexuals and overweight women.

But he isn't doing that. He's certainly ruining the plans of many of the left-wing actors, the Marxist Globalist White-Genocide kikes… Not in the ways that are actually important long-term, mind you, but still… He's totally aiding the Trotskyite Zionist Financier kikes though - maybe not doing EVERYTHING that they seem to want at the drop of a dime, but he's doing a lot of what they want, certainly more than he's doing of what the American people want, and certainly WAY more than what the left-wing jewry front wants.

Because I don't have the necessary social support to get away with such a thing. If I did, I would.
But Trump DOES have the necessary social support to get away with such a thing - and only a hostile factor who doesn't want him to do so would suggest otherwise, IMHO.

It has risen in recent years, it seems.

Ahhhh, interesting…. Is there any evidence of continued Soros involvement in the new firms?
Seems like it would be viable for assumption, but better safe than sorry.

Did you not read the thread?

Oh (((you))) kikes are getting fancy.

Attached: Racist - invented in 1927 by Trotsky.jpg (480x480, 82.16K)

Honestly, as bizarre as it sounds, my very first redpill on Hitler, DA SHOAH, and kikes came a couple of dindus. Theres quite a lo of nogs absolutely fucking hate yids. Next time you see some race mixing propaganda commercial online, read the comments. The number of niggers naming the Jew is surprising.

Actually, 'racism' as a term was used before that, by people cucking for Indians in the NE US IIRC.

If you don't know about the FACT that modern American right-wing politics is full of Trotskyites, and was in FACT built by them, then you're so deep in the dark I can't even be assed to deal with you.

The fact that you just so happened to have been 'redpilled' by a nigger says absolutely nothing whatsoever, doubly so in that it cannot be verified as being the truth.

Not proportionally in relation to the number of nogs who fucking hate Whites.

You need to go watch the first Sotomayor/Duke stream, wherein Sotomayor basically lays out that this is a conflict, that Blacks don't want Whites on top anymore than they want Jews on top (they want Blacks on top), and that, as it stands, Jews are aiding Blacks and harming Whites and "woke" Blacks perceive Jews to be an easier faction to defeat than they do Whites and are thus inclined toward enjoying the benefits the Jews provide Blacks (at the expense of Whites) until Whites are defeated and then Blacks can defeat the Jews.
Honestly, as bizarre as it sounds, I've had multiple "woke" Blacks lay out exactly that as their intention going forward.

Not really - they don't like the race-mixing shit anymore than Whites do, and they know Jews are responsible… But they ALSO hate Whites, so its doesn't mean anything.
The enemy of your enemy is not your friend, by any means - he may be a useful temporary ally, maybe even a real ally in the future, but simply being the enemy of your enemy is not enough to be labeled your friend.

the jews aren't nearly as smart as they'd like you to believe.

Show us then and while you are at it explain why it matters. Soros isn't exactly happy thses days. Maybe he already regrets that deal he made with Trump. It's almost like Trump got underestimated by almost everyone until it was too late.

Oh, wow. He's unhappy. Really putting the screws to him.

If Soros has any real influence on Trump then why is the that moving carcass crying like a little bitch about everything going bad. archive.is/B6Vaq
You have nothing, nigger.

all I'm saying is instead of blithering and blathering about his or that, let answer the jewish question, I'd sit back and watch the genocide of my black brothers as quick as I'd sit back and watch the genocide of jews. But by and large the jews are both of our enemies, look at what the jews have done with the spics in this country, first they invite them to pour across our southern border and now the jews are deporting families in masses back to latin american. Hell, even the asians and the arabs can't stand the jews. So let's not talk about (((Steve Cohen))) the individual, let's talk about the jews as the disease they are to all of us. The worlds a big place and happiness for all can be found in all of our own little corners…. but the jews, they're the ones capitalizing on all of this divineness. Let's unite in eradicating the pestilence, then we can work on a solid solution we can all be happy with. gnome sayin?

It was over for them the day he took office.

Attached: mu7puzopsoa11.jpg (1920x1080, 341.25K)

Why isn't he in prison or executed, with all assets confiscated from his family?

All you'd have to do is check the fund documents for Grove

This is the right way to do things. Black and White Americans need to learn to work together. Much of our mutual history has been obscured by (((them))), detaching both whites and blacks from their roots (Europe and Africa). (((they))) were a major component of the slave trade, and guess what – they are still pushers of blacks today via the movie, music, academic, and sports industries. (((they))) would rather replace us both with foreigners, or at very least push us into economic slavery (which is already here).

We don't need to work together at all. You niggers are going back to Africa.