Israel Preparing For Large-Scale Offensive in Gaza

archive.is/xZ0eB

Israel Preparing For Large-Scale Offensive in Gaza

> "The state of Israel has given Hamas until Friday to conclude its flaming kite attacks on Israeli territory. The report comes as Israel’s Parliament has stripped the prime minister of the good to declare war."

Attached: Pic.jpg (1000x541, 675.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incendiary_balloon#Gaza_Strip_use
activistpost.com/2018/07/israeli-army-told-to-prepare-for-large-scale-invasion-of-gaza.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: Free-Palestine.PNG (405x527, 253.74K)

Good, fuck Palestinians and fuck all Muslims for that matter. Sage.

Fuck pissrael and all semite filth including mud niggers to death

Ha, stole your first reply kike.

Attached: jidf-chaim.jpg (990x638, 143.8K)

pure coincidence they are preparing to openly engage syria in golan heights
PREPARE FOR THE FALSE FLAG

And dead zogbots

Attached: 2f15846e6566d01a99d3e6c0e39d1cf0b6e084b8ff8194221f07c6d9c88c8470.jpg (640x559, 31.8K)

I'm sure balloons and kites sold out across Israel following that announcement.

Here's hoping they blow eachother up.

Attached: bbfe4a520f4bf7c0b690034b58f84265b82cb62a81c14b07dee12831519172d6.gif (440x440, 2.37M)

Don't be ridiculous. Kikes are cowards. They wouldn't take on an adversary with even 1/1000th the capability of themselves. That's why they didn't grow balls and take on Assad themselves. They're literally too cowardly.

I would honestly like to see the jews try.

I dare you to try one in your town.

Attached: 89cfd20802efd27d0ac02aa9394543d38063f171a486752005ea74e5a3042630.jpg (1534x1559, 534.02K)

OY VEy DEM FLAMIN' OVENS ANUDDA SHOAH!!1
Enjoy some OC ;)

Attached: FIRE BALOONOCAUST.png (730x476, 661.34K)

checked

checked

Attached: 1506780153703.jpg (453x410, 87.79K)

Attached: nasim-peach-tree.jpg (1835x891, 406.36K)

palestinians are shitskins, they are good for only one thing and that is killing jews

Racemixing with conservative christian non-whites who vote for trump is so FUCKING BASED

Sauce on celery muncher?

Attached: nasim.jpg (712x810, 556.04K)

Attached: 51005be0e311d6f23c12ae1a8a4ce6ba25958ef2a5e85f0bb03e4f3f2714ce4a.png (705x652 28.59 KB, 148.22K)

Oh hi. Professional D&C artist, I see. Why don't you post these on LEFT-WING FORUMS?

This question, friends, is the key to understanding all the kike protocols.

is /r/thedonald a left-wing forum?

Laughing at civnat cucks on reddit is D&C?

Back to >>>/qresearch/ boomer

Why is her neck so long, she like a giraffe.

No, user. They vote for people who seek to take our guns away. The kikes (see Rules for Radicals) want to take them away, to ease their transition to a communist world government which enslaves all of humanity under the kikes.

Anything which causes a sense of division and not progress promotes killing of whites.

You are therefore the useful agent of the kike, and I curse your name.

I have no pity for cancer.

Attached: screenshot-2018-07-18-18-09-36.png (712x810 7.83 KB, 476.14K)

AH didn't either.

Saved.

Attached: 5156165.jpg (501x443, 100.4K)

Who is dividing? Civnat cucks aren't representative of (hopefully) anyone here. Unless you're fine with based niggers lmao. Is that the case?

Why are you attempting to get Hillary elected by eroding a sense of community and collective values, which are authentic? Why are you exploiting preexisting cleavages? Why are you disrupting?

To make as an issue what is not an issue is an attempt to crack consensus. You are a person who is involved in the promotion of white genocide, therefore.

After all, if it were a realistic possibility to send blacks to Africa, then it would be a legitimate issue to resolve. At present no such opportunity affords itself. Therefore, we must, those who care for the welfare of white people, operate within existing structures to obtain pro-white policy.

The first of the pro-white policies is gun ownership.
The second of the pro-white policies we must all persevere in keeping up the pressure for is prosperity - for, without money we become all slaves of the welfare system.
The third of the pro-white policies we must all persevere as well in assuring is to free speech: for we are the ones who are right about everything, but the systems of oppression and censorship, the kike operators, wish to cut off our voice, and have already succeeded in total control, online.

Huh? Laughing at civnats does that? WTF I LOVE MULATTOES NOW.

I have no collective values with civnat cucks.

I guess no one can disagree about anything then, huh? Muh based niggers and jews amirite? Can't D&C based jews like Shapiro.

No, laughing doesn't. But posting things which cause people to feel like they don't belong effects how they vote.

Why do you want them to either not vote, or out of spite vote for Hillary?

Why? Why do you promote Hillary's election here? Why do you do it?

Why do you want to kill all white people?

Again? FFS keep it to one of the other pissraeli threads.

Hey faggot, just to burst your bubble even though I know you're just some redditor faggot given your reddit spacing, Trump isn't doing much for whites either. We are still heading for a demographic explosion and Trump's election hasn't done anything to avoid that. We still have shittons of mexicans pouring across the border and no amount of you pretending like based niggers and kikes voting for Trump is so transcendentally important will change that fact.

Tell me faggot, should I not "D&C" from BASED JEWS like Shapiro because it'll make people feel like they don't "belong"? Lmao at "belonging" on Zig Forums, get gassed boomer faggot.

Wait…
… who are you? Where's your Rachel Maddow image? LOL I can detect you anywhere.

< wut haz Trump dun 4 white ppl?
Ever read Rules for Radicals? We can start there. I can definitely teach you a thing or two, it seems, about paying attention, if you have.

This
Anyway you can only side with whoever is firing ammo of any nature in the direction of kikes instead of those who openly support them and their aims

I'll reiterate my question because you dodged it:

Tell me faggot, should I not "D&C" from BASED JEWS like Shapiro because it'll make people feel like they don't "belong"?

Why the double space?

Are you stupid or something? I precisely answered the question. Your actions have what impact, this I ask.

Answer: to attack (purge) whites.

Who benefits from the exploitation of individualist society purge instincts?

Answer: kikes

In what way?

Answer: by achieving white genocide

Glad that Assad picked up all that shiny new weaponry and ammo supplied to the terrorist by the USA so they can defend themselves from the Kike-hord.

I dunno. I didn't see much US stuff there. The claim was that there was … maybe more than 2 pieces of equipment. But there wasn't a stitch of video in that area.

It looked like a pretty retarded-tier psyop to me.

So Israel is gonna invade the Gaza Strip again. So tanks and jets versus kids and balloons.

Le sigh, you made me late.

they better be careful mobilizing all those troops on their Southern border while Iran and Hezbollah are so active in the North and the Golan region

You took an hour, and made me late.

Quick, invest in combat diapers.

100% trolled

Attached: maximum oy.jpg (750x422, 40.31K)

So how are the devices constructed?

there were photos in a washington post article I think. maybe an la times article. they looked really simple and shitty. but effective it seems.

Attached: dont post this at an israeli it means war to thier savage people.jpg (600x449, 421.23K)

The sky will open and a thousand shards of light will cleanse the earth to salt and sand.

Oh good, then the Israelis may be drinking salt even before September 15th.

Hamas literally wants war tho. It's the best thing they can do to get recognition for palestine.

I think they have to at this point considering the timeline if they are going to be able to move forward with an expansion plan in the region. They cleared Syria out, America and Russia are bailing en masse so they either try their move now or never. I fully expect them to try to grab land in both Syria and Gaza by years end. Sooner or later they are going to begin to push outward and those are clearly the two directions they will move first and especially Syria given the situation there.

wow I love niggers and jews now

Eat shit, Jew.
You think we'd pick you kikes?
Don't think I don't notice you trying to associate Palestinians with all Muslims, because you know how much Europeans hate Islam.
Fucker, I'd rather ally with the Palestinians than your demon people.
I WANT YOU DEAD

HOW. WERE. THEY. CONSTRUCTED?

Yes you do. You hate whites. You finally admit it. You are working toward white genocide. #FACT

I LOVE NIGGERS AND JEWS EVEN MORE NOW!!

Calm down mr elbows.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incendiary_balloon#Gaza_Strip_use
jej
The fuse is set according to wind and distance desired. When fuse reaches string, flammable payload drops and ignites on ground. You could have googled it you lazy nigger.

Attached: le_rotisserie_merchant.gif (786x942 464.41 KB, 128.58K)

Attached: high strength cardboard.jpg (350x200 40.73 KB, 19.51K)

Kindly get out.
That man happens to be a saint of Zig Forums.

What's the fuse made out of?

Sound track for the thread.

Will be plenty of recipes online.

Checked and kek'd

That's not an answer. What type of fuse are they using? For example, are they obtaining them, or making them?

Kite attacks will be the least of their worries.

Making them likely. Can do it from household and agricultural chemicals, string… black powder is easy enough.

That's what i'm looking forward to the most, the reduction of shill/adf spam, the board might actually improve for once

Finally, the attack on the ISIS stronghold near golan has started. The pre russian air bombing has begun. Expect SAA to move in any day now.
Was worried the Trump-Putin-Netanyahu meeting would result in russia removing its air support. Guess not.

Attached: gol.png (1158x886, 1.02M)

Hi Ralph. I'm a big fan of your channel.

Why don't they just ban helium?

They doubled down and ran interference for Syria along the border. Breddy kek and the shills don't touch that one..

Probably isn't helium - can make it with hydrogen at home instead..

Someone's a little eager to make his own balloon bombs

Attached: Dr-Evil.jpg (746x436, 45.25K)

Nonsense. I'm not a nonce like you kikes. Besides, balloons never hurt anyone. They're harmless, you ridiculous paranoid kike.

calm down nigger I was just making a joke, youre allowed to laugh here.

Good, fuck those palestinian shitskins.

Israel will remain strong

I thought shed edited it but apparently thats just how long her neck was.

Attached: nasim2.png (1414x1337, 2.04M)

nonce

derka derka derk derk?

Attached: BAShijab.png (480x480, 107.94K)

Israeli Army Told to Prepare for Large-Scale Invasion of Gaza

"The Israeli Army has been told to prepare for a “large-scale military operation” against the Gaza Strip, and the military has recently been conducting drills simulating a full-scale military conquest of the entire strip."

activistpost.com/2018/07/israeli-army-told-to-prepare-for-large-scale-invasion-of-gaza.html