Democrats want to start WW3 cuz Russian election meddling is Act Of War

DNC chair told CNN:

Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) stated:

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) told MSNBC’s Morning Joe:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/17/dems-left-wing-media-claim-russian-hacking-an-act-of-war/

Attached: 1531922337834.jpg (360x270, 32.94K)

Pretty sure Hillary tried to stop Putin from being elected when she was secretary of state and meddled in their election.

Attached: Muh-Election-Interference.PNG (1570x657, 186.33K)

Attached: 1531905480.jpg (1080x1080 61.17 KB, 115.87K)

This is the sort of crazy ass shit that gets my hackles up. I'm not a Trumper, but jesus h christ the level of pearl clutching among the progressives is counter to their best interests.

Sounds like a lot of insider trading was being done in a war effort. You guys hear that?

the real reason the higher echelon kikes want ww3 is to destabilize the country to a point (((their))) saviours the UN blue helmets come over here, then America will be named an economic zone and will have un elected leadership ala the EU

fucking reddit and newfags ruin everything

wanting to start ww3 because muh kike feels

sounds familiar. either way is fine with me, just get it over with.
the world is tired of your muttery.

And if it worked in their favor and shillary were elected they still push for war.

Thanks for sharing your opinion, long-time poster.

Kike mod deleted my post. Truth bombs were dropped.
Zig Forums will truly never be free.
inb4
Fuck your gay complaint board. I'll go elsewhere. Have fun getting brainwashed, retards.

What did you post, cuck?

I've been saying for a while that this is a containment board.
Its purpose is to keep you here, and not allow you to get actively involved in fighting the Jews.
They want you to bitch and moan and do nothing else.
They'll label anyone in the white nationalist movement as being a pawn of Jews, to keep you away from them.
They'll label Trump a kike pawn, disregarding that the entire zog is aligned firmly against him, to keep you from voting for him again.
You are meant to be black-pilled here, so that you won't be effective.

>>>/suicide/
Trump is a ZOG puppet just like everyone else. No one is going to save you but yourself.
lol

anyone smart enough notices this and goes /sig/ within a month of their introduction and leaves the board
only staying around because it's fun to shitpost

Attached: 25OX6Bs.gif (384x280, 1022.27K)

Treason to ZOG is a moral act.

Trump is a kike pawn. He goes out of his way to make it known.

let's get something straight, here: there is no evidence of 'election meddling.' what there is evidence of supposedly is Russians (attempting to) commit(ting) 'espionage' against the DNC

Definition Semantics;
Campaign Meddling. (To engage in an operation planned to achieve a certain goal)
NOT
"Election" Meddling. (The act or power of electing)(Physically Voting)
DNC Guilty of Campaign Meddling for Hilly to beat Bern-out, what was done, crickets…

this, faggot. post your shit again, if its actually not a wall of retardation (which it most certainly was)

fair enough. there are other boards for ppl just like you!
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/TRS/
>>>/TheDonald/
>>>/cuteboys/

I see (((you)))

Okay Jew, you're totally one of us.
Anyone effective in the white nationalist movement's a Jew, right?
Only the ineffective ones aren't.
Jesus you're obvious.
Way too many tells.

btw, you kikes aren't half as smart as you think you are.
You just repeat the same bland talking points, and ignore that they've been soundly debunked, plenty of times.

Attached: 1488267650916.jpg (612x792, 186.99K)

Attached: Hillary_4668ac_6028537.jpg (795x529, 92.13K)

I called out the board for what it is, and look how many angry shills responded.
You know it's true, shllfag. This is a containment board. The amount of obvious shills angrily responding to me is evidence that I hit the nail on the head.

true Zig Forums ascended. or as we trolling prophets call it, came back to the internet.

the board culture was a mistake.

now we gas the wwww.

We're completely contained and irrelevant, therefore you feel the need to come spew your shitty opinions to literally nobody. The much-hyped kike intelligence at work, everyone.

Attached: 1467955568240.jpg (400x400, 33.16K)

I'm here to expose shills like you, because it not only hones my ability to combat you elsewhere, it helps to direct newfags to places that are far more healthy and productive.
Also, stop speaking for the whole board, faggot. Your little appeals to the group only work to expose your shilling faggotry further.

You're doing your job completely incorrectly, but I'm not going to point out the multiple reasons why.

They cannot resist replying, and they all say the exact some shit day in and day out. Same terminology, same tired message of inaction and despair. If you put forth anything pertaining to a political strategy they insist there's no political solution. If you put forth the desire to take extra-political action they call you a fed. If you are hopeful they shower you in blackpills. If you are coldly realistic they call you heartless. The obvious gas lighting never ends. Really revs up my rutabagas.

Attached: 120646fa28dc8a20433507a7b63a3fa30fd86ab1d6e43b3c0f0d286591cc4e84.jpg (402x431, 29.62K)

I hate my dear leaders so much.

Attached: 1371154023795.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

Can we meme how awesome a non state funded war against russia would be! "Dumbledorfs secret army" - putin edition. Lead liberals into thinking a liberal solidarity movement of war against russia would be great. Have liberals make up all the fodder. No more libs.

I heard some asshole on the news last week saying that russians committed "computer fraud". This is a new one on me, what exactly is "computer fraud"?
This is perhaps the only new thing they've said regarding "russia's interference", everything else is just repeating the same thing, always saying how they have reason to believe or their intel suggests that 2 russian teens with fake facebook accounts influenced the election and now 12 mysterious russian soldiers who are being blamed for hacking the DNC, all while completely dancing around the issue of the DNC's corruption that was exposed.

i can see you shake with fear from over here

Attached: 072018193841.jpg (650x432, 83.15K)