Deplatforming of Conservatives

Deplatforming of Conservatives

youtube.com/watch?v=UGSuCVRGQic&t=0s

freestartr.com/stripe-de-platformed-freestartr/
freestartr.com/stripe-apartheid-freestartr-temporarily-offline/

Unless none of you have already noticed, allow me to mention that, the closer we get to November, tech companies are becoming ever more brazen in silencing conservatives and their views. This all marches in right on the heels of Twitter's blatent shadowbanning and downranking of conservative content. Their final ace card will be played in the remaining weeks before the election where it will certainly be too late for any legislative response.

I've said it a million times before and I will continue to say it: November is going to be rigged against us. Perhaps not through physical hacking of the voting systems, but through cultural hacking. The goal is to invigorate and mobilize the left for a massive midterm win which, at present, appears to be working according to plan. What can conservatives do between now and November to reverse the effects of these attacks against us?

Attached: DiV14WvXkAA5c6E.jpg (1200x675, 152.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You don't really have a right to complain when you reject out of hand the entire idea of "seizing the means of production". Someone who owns something isn't obligated to give you a voice if they determine your voice is against their interests.

paypal is shit

whats the problem? isn't this what free markets are all about?

This
Also, big titty jewess

I'm surprised you kikes put the bong down long enough to post

this fag , anyone got pics of golds tits?

Only someone who is pants-on-head retarded would do this. It's long-been established that paypal WILL fuck you over by any given means. Only use paypal IF you have to. Otherwise, use a fucking giftcard you loaded with cash-on-hand for online purchases. If asked for a number, keep a fake one on-hand when you go through checkout.

Attached: ^09D2AF838755BC7E9164D42FFF7D7134F6C43017FE5E3D53EF^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (422x448, 24.6K)

No. The government is meant to regulate commerce and to establish the Mint. Insofar as there is an alternative device which interposes will upon the system of finance, it is under the regulatory framework of the Constitution.

Free markets would technically also allow companies to refuse to hire or refuse service to individuals based solely on certain demographic attributes like race and gender. However, we have constitutional protections in place to help prevent these biases from occurring. I believe that these protections should be extended to also cover one's political beliefs.

There is no true free market and there never will be. There will always be some form of government control and I am okay with this, especially on matters that pertain to the preservation of our culture.

what kind of bum ass thief are you?

Likewise, the Press means "printing press" - which means that services which offer printing-press services - digital or otherwise - fall naturally under the regulatory power of Congress.

Assurances of freedoms must come by their heavy hand.

Dead lib tech elites can’t silence shit

I don't have much on Goldy, but will dump what I have.

Attached: cn5kvp43ekq01.jpg (1536x2048 281.05 KB, 528.98K)

Attached: 18765135-810x445-1521719598.png (599x598 403.72 KB, 704.51K)

Attached: sexy-faith-goldy.png (1192x1078, 1.44M)

Attached: Ezra.jpg (730x732, 322.45K)

/thread/

Try starting a bank.

No seriously, go online and look at the forms you need to fill out to start a bank. Just try reading it all, forget filling it out, forget getting approved, just read all the forms, I dare you.

Being able to deny service makes sense if there's a free market. Pernitting a monopoly or cartel to deny service is another story.

DID SOMEONE SAY BIG TITTY >>>/jewess/

Attached: 88c94fdafdbf6241458177a456fa1fb584b61a37b9f71a4f1009741fd5f11525.jpg (712x872, 69.88K)

Oh, NO another e-celeb cut off from Beta-Bucks!!! Fucking good news, now if they will cut of that race mixing troglodyte Southern. Just setup your own method to feed shekels to the Alt-Kike whore brigade. I'm sure that you'll at least get a pic of Goldy and Southern doing a lesbo session for that effort.

Nigger, you best be trolling.

Attached: CkNvT4JW0AEllxT.jpg (490x1000, 74.23K)

You're going the wrong direction, faggot. Re-instituting and allowing any type of discrimination for any reason is key. Think nigger no-go zones.

yes we know , we want those lips on our cock

Obvious Jews.
You faggots are getting sloppy.
What's the matter, you panicking?
Deplatforming conservatives is a real issue, you literal kikes.
You faggots trying to derail the topic is classic shilling.
God damn your shit is weak as fuck these days.

Paypal isn't a bank and they don't have a monopoly on online fund transfers.

one that can pay for products online … what kind of dirtbag are you?

Looking for some metzitzah b'peh action from Ezra?

when you rely on a fucking jew outlet like youtube to make sure you are not "deplatformed" … you are already deplatformed ….

you just want us to watch the conserva-jews … instead of actual conservatives

you are the shill bitch … but goldy has nice tits and she will be be appreciated for that, if only that

and her lips … guys I think I love a jew

Whatcha doin there rabbi?

Attached: b8044189bfe5b4119810932580d48151d9fad50592c26e4166329806a9f8e699.jpg (2027x1223, 438.75K)

who is this, pics please

This is how I know you aren't from around here. Good job outing yourself kike.

Attached: mcmahon mchahan.jpg (750x500, 74.82K)

nstead of blithering and blathering about his or that, let answer the jewish question, I'd sit back and watch the genocide of my black brothers as quick as I'd sit back and watch the genocide of jews. But by and large the jews are both of our enemies, look at what the jews have done with the spics in this country, first they invite them to pour across our southern border and now the jews are deporting families in masses back to latin american. Hell, even the asians and the arabs can't stand the jews. So let's not talk about (((jews))) the individual, or company, let's talk about the jews as the disease they are to all of us. The worlds a big place and happiness for all can be found in all of our own little corners…. but the jews, they're the ones capitalizing on all of this divineness. Let's unite in eradicating the pestilence, then we can work on a solid solution we can all be happy with. gnome sayin?

Meh.

GOP gets all the money it needs from the Kochs, Wall Street Banks, and Russian Mafia.

Who do you think calls paypal's shots for who they can't service? Who is stopping another paypal from starting up? Everything paypal does goes through the banking network. No paypal-like service can exist without a cooperative bank.

you are so poor … im glad I saged this back and forth … you are truly useless

no one is taking your advice and no one cares about your home drawings

Faith Goldy, that dirty whore, is very good at reaching normies and informing them about the legitimate dangers of immigration.
And as we all know, getting red-pilled on immigration, is just a few steps away from getting red-pilled on the kikes.
So, either you're an absolute retard who doesn't know the first thing about a united front, and why we need to defend even lame alt-lite bitches like her, or you're a literal kike who is subverting.
I'm going for the latter.

I think you missed the actual shills in this thread, you know the ones going "why using paypal in the first place" or "bunch of betas can't donate their betabux anymore!".

Classic fucking attempt at re-framing the issue that is simply -> Stripe and Paypal deplatformed conservative.

And the following point in the OP was good as well.

Attached: 69634430_p1_master1200.jpg (1200x783, 534.71K)

blah blah blah blah … stop fucking arguing like anyone thinks you are some kind of scientist … stfu and post faiths titties

Why you trying so hard to derail the topic?
Seems a lot like something a shill would do.

No, I ignored them because I thought they were more obvious.

Fuck Paypal..
out of $3k…I'm enjoying my computer and sound system on their dime. Thanks, faggots

Ezra's gal

That's a disruptive GCHQ agent.

Okey-dey!

Attached: CbTFcY4VAAAWKT-.jpg (600x966, 76.59K)

Why use paypal at all? It is not new that paypal jews will hold your money in your accounts ransom if they decide to do so for any reason at any time. Paypal is not your pal and you should be using actual alternatives like bitcoin, or I don't know, money orders, if using real world alternatives are too complicated for you, fuck you.

No, it's going to be rigged against Republicans, who are certainly not "us" and who nobody here gives a shit about. Take it back to /r/the_cucknald

All the silencing will only enbolden us. Trumps approval rating has been going up the more the media shreeks about him. They're playing right into his game, just like they did in 2016.

you are still mad cause you have nothing to say of any substance

and no one has brought up a topic any better than faiths tits

you are free to fucking bring up a better topic or say something of worth

Im not stopping you from "being on topic"

but your topic sucks , and my topic is fucking gold … like goldies titties

no shame man … i just think they are amature

why do you say "I cant read" ????

what kind of low tier bullshit reply is this?

I can sage all day bro … your lack of saging is showing something

wtf i love israel now

Attached: b87945f66e6bfd2d9f805afaae493507.png (420x420, 265.81K)

WTF happened to Hatreon, btw? Wish Patreon gets visited by Sam Hyde.

Simple, public space.

Thanks! Too bad she is conservative and not 3rd positionist. That might change, tho.

Faith's tits aren't the topic of the thread, kike.
Don't act like we don't know that changing the topic is a telltale sign of a shill.
A lot of us aren't newfags, Jew.

educate yourself, (((friendo)))

filtered

Ironically, by concentrating such a variety of shills, many kike orgs, many mere liberal orgs, many agencies, this has become a training ground of counter-shilling.

I feel really bad for you, user, I really do. You just can't read to save your life. I get it. It's okay to admit you're a retard with no comprehension. Also, that reddit-spacing. It's just incurable for you. I'm so sorry user.

Attached: 67de1bff7f597e492970e769b483082c329fe309e1947ee1c69dee4089d26140.jpg (1083x720, 185.36K)

Get out.

yes I am retarded , and your anime pictures ,the substance in your posts … still seems like shit

…reddit logic

all day sage mate

Anyone else notice how the shills are always the first ones to speak for the whole board?
They never quite pull it off though.
It's always something stupid and trivial that they zone in on to try to convince everyone that they're one of us.

you fooled me … what is the topic … I dont see anyone talking about any topic … the best part of this thread is the link to /jewess …thx user

I expected as much from you, kike.
That happens when the thread is successfully derailed by you rats.

Like OP? Implying that republicans are "us"

They can't. Left got enough power to just muscle through. Games ended now they declared war when conservacucks still live in teh illusion bubble..

Attached: The Right keeps playing by the rules.jpg (1878x979, 384.5K)

Attached: Ezra-Levant-rebel-media.jpg (1128x602, 300.01K)

This semen-drenched niggerfaggot is correct. All of you cuckservatives and lolbertarians squawking about MUH FREE MARKUT CAPITULISMS are the ones who enabled this 100% kiked bullshit. The correct response to banking was a race war, followed by every jew/banker/capitalist/politician getting the rope, then criminalization of all forms of usury or taxation.

Attached: with-jews-you-lose-ben-garrison-310x165.jpg (310x165, 23.18K)

But how?

Go take a cold shower, user.

/thread/

Hey, user.
I recognize your posting style.
A new line after every punctuation mark.
You post nonsense frequently.
Please leave.
You don't belong here.
This is not a place for (((conservatives))).
Nor is it a place for their kosher thots.
Bitch was patrolled.

This. When we take over, anyone with a net worth greater than $10 million is getting the rope, and their holdings will be nationalized.

Where.

Where in the Constitution is this "regulatory framework" defined?

so what with this guy … is he some kind of soros member?

so you agree that "nothing of value has been lost"

again .. .fucking talk about the topic … by all means

I mean I sage my comments so you guys can bump the thread for real reasons , but you keep fucking talking to me so get fucked.

you have nothing to say, there is no topic to this thread because jews are idiots

the only thing good is goldies tits , i love her tits , they make me happy and they make this thread tollerable

sage bitch , now talk about the topic or dont, im still out fucking post you nerds

Her arms are so thin I doubt she'd be able to sustain fire with that raifu.

Who cares about Goldy or any of those skanks. The only time I want her to open her mouth is when my dick jams into it as nothing she says is cared about. If she really wanted to do something then she would gather and bind together Canadians who feel it their business to tell Americans how to think and try to convince them into their altruistic fucktardery which allowed a tranny to take over their country. Truly sick and tired of Canadians and Brits bothering Americans at this point when they cannot even be bothered to bind together and do something about having their free speech and country taken from them. Fuck her, money grubbing butt hooker in my eyes. Not moldy twat Loomer level but definitely in the same division.

You realize that your argument for unlimited privatized tyranny is moronic and that the common man gets exactly as fucked as if it were the government, I hope.

I wasn't aware that restaurants can just kick niggers out now. Tell me more, faggot user.

The real issue is tyranny over ideas.

I support this. They are worse than common muggers and common thieves.

shill, fraud and litteral kike still has a pateron and paypal… wonder why

Attached: l.png (242x338, 140.53K)

Attached: 944cdda0fafc562a180206f99699c3bc86968344c323ac365b25db36d132e148.gif (405x405, 2.45M)

Maybe people are just sick of your bullshit and are tuning out. It does get old.

Have you thought of that?

Attached: C7Y3yhaVoAQtyVQ.jpg (1200x1200, 238.85K)

the Merchant gets inside of your Voting Machines

Agreed. Don;t rule out either option, of course.

As I recall Soros' 48 year old daughter is on the Board of Directors of the voting machine company Smartmatic, and Patrick Little said in a recent interview that he has reason to believe all of the voting systems providers are compromised by the kikes.

But yes, OP, they intend to make a big noise next time. Even if conservatives actually win the elections and the Jews in the vote counting center have to 'fix' the tally to announce their candidates as the winners, the noise will give them cover.

Attached: Vote hack text.jpg (600x401, 63.58K)

ALL of the Electronic Jew-Voting machines are FUCKED this was proved in 1999. They have never addressed or changed the issues brought up then. ALL Elections are fraud, no tally is real, you have millions of non-citizens voting. But "Muh Constitution"…fucking idiots. It's over, it's been over and WE ALL WILL DO NOTHING. So fuck it. The Jew and Nigger won because all of us would rather jerk off and not be bothered.

No one gives a shit about thots and their money woes. Tech and social media are fully kiked and anti-white. And?

This is another thing, stop fucking presenting yourself as an American, you're not one. Due to your stupid asshole decision to connect with dingleberry fuckwads pretending to be Nazi's like Baked faggot Alaska all you did was give the moron left a boast to claim their stupid shit and convince their stupid base. We all know why you assholes do this as you hide behind your "we just want to help" bullshit and it is all about you making money. FUCK you. You are simply not smart enough to represent anything. Sigh.. do you know how I know you're a liar about your intentions? Because you're a chick, a decent looking one actually, who is well beyond her prime now and didn't do her duty to her race and get hitched and fart out white babies. No, instead you decided to go down the scam route and play make believe as if you were some trooper for some cause while focusing on the big market instead of your own. You're full of shit and worse yet your connections are majorly full of shit. You want to fight the issues? I absolutely guarantee you have fucked a non white before… I can tell without even knowing you and I guarantee my user brethren can too.

We don't need your help, do your duty to your race, that's all we need.

Ever heard of freedom of speech kike?

We are not in a free market.

The ‘free market’ also operates on a principle of preventing monopolies. Since the Jews monopolize pretty much everything, it’s technically not the free market.

Attached: 75BB84E2-54BC-49BB-AB0D-5F806A36E7D9.png (523x663, 235.56K)

Someone go make a Ciya/Feebi board so these guys can get some reprieve, have some compassion anons.

Fuck off shills.

i hope more of them get purged from paypigs sargon the zionist would be fun

YES YES YES

THAS RITE

Attached: YEAH.jpg (400x400, 23.98K)

IT WAS THE FREE MARKET ALL ALONG GOYIM!!!

The USA has a significantly freer market than 100 years ago.

Try again jew. There has been no free market in the USA since 1913. This little blip of informational free market that is the internet will die in 2 years so sop it all up while you can.

I'm not making that argument. I'm lampooning it. Inaction, a willingness to go with the program, respect for private property, all inherent weaknesses in the Western "right wing" and why it never gets anything done.

If you don't like twitter, if it won't let you get a word in edgewise, then fucking kill 'em and take their shit!

You don't get it, do you shills? Banks control Paypal by making them adhere to their policies. It's no conspiracy theory, it's a fact.

You have four options:
1. Invest in Crypto (it's been dropping)
2. Get an offshore bank
3. Create a bank and banking software to create right-wing payment processors. (ask a banker on advice to start a service)
4. Have a clean record and donate to right-wing candidates.

This. In fact, no White person should ever use any jew business at any time. Period.

Create a payment where we get an allotment of bots to shill our favorite right wing volk. Everyone installs a client (kind of like a bittorrent or maybe even crypto miners) and their internet bandwidth and CPU is dedicated to an artificial intelligence. Fuck the kikes! TAY 2.0 E-PURGE NOW

I'll take the bait anyways. It's violating the terms of service by selectively punishing certain individuals, but spare others for engaging in similar, or worse, behavior on your service. That's violating the contract and thus not the implementation of a free market, nor a fair one.

Attached: 1283789132792.jpg (482x600, 66.15K)

Did you read TOS? No company takes OBLIGATION to police improper behavior. So letter of teh contract was never breached.

She looks a a Sephardic crypto.