Zuckerberg effectively defends right of Holocaust deniers to be heard on Facebook

Zuckerberg effectively defends right of Holocaust deniers to be heard on Facebook.

Uh Goys, this is trending on Twatter? Where the memes at?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (891x810 48.07 KB, 409.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
8ch.net/pol/res/11876703.html
twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/1019690061334491136
twitter.com/ZackBornstein/status/1019700530531090432
twitter.com/nytimes/status/1019711431472754688
twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1019684775605522432
twitter.com/Popehat/status/1019683762232147968
en.wikisource.org/wiki/McCollum_memorandum
freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/pearl-harbor-false-flag-75th-anniversary/
youtube.com/watch?v=zlfw6tEt5Is
youtube.com/watch?v=prtBxiyapOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Holocaust Happened
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
#neverforget
#jewsdidthis

checked.
Dresden was a huge burnt offering.
and don't forget the japs

Fuck all gooks
Dresden was a god damned crime against humanity

nagasaki and hiroshima were crimes, too

No user, what happened to them was also a horror.
Why is it so difficult for you to acknowledge that they're both horrific war crimes?

Fuck you, we finally have an honorary people like the japs standing up to the jews and here you are shitting on them. I hope a jew bites your dick off.

because contrarian d&n is the name of the game these days, fuckers abandond all tactics and just say the exact opposite.
shit has been going for more then a month, how havent you figured this shit out yet?

also why in the fuck is that fuck zuckerberg backpeddeling, has anything happend since the senate hearing?

Attached: dresden fire bombing 1 black white.png (826x1169 3.5 MB, 760.41K)

It's a trap so they can begin creating lists of people. Seriously though, there is no way he says or allows this and changes his allowances that quickly unless there was an ulterior motive.

Attached: whatisrape.gif (500x281, 472.38K)

Churchhill bombed Germany for 6 months before London was bombed you kike.

the 1st rule of kike club is that you do not talk about kike club
>holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Attached: hoax.PNG (872x560, 91.61K)

This is obviously a retarded move to try and appeal to natsoc/fascist factions, so they can still keep an eye on them. Friends close, enemies closer, etc.

Attached: 1263551811680.png (512x360, 89.93K)

shes still dead, you cant save her

Attached: 1488.PNG (682x550, 537.6K)

i wonder, are you getting paid or are you wasting you time like this for fun?
eather way i hope you will enjoy the rest of your life, its going to be the exact same as today untill the day you die.
hope its worth it.

now this is RIDF posting

for real, never used it and I never will

Exactly This.

When you gas a kike you make it RIGHT!

This

not dead enough user, not dead enough

looks like we need another 'quit Facebook' movement

TFW, Kikebook is WN now!
WTF I love kikebook now!
Better get on Kikebook my fellow H'yte nationalists!
1733 brothers!

I wish the video of his interrogation was released by NK. I would love to watch that kike get tortured to death

Attached: kikeBTFO.jpg (620x413, 98.96K)

That seems more important.

Dresden was just reimbursement for the last five years of the war.

I don't pay attention to e-celebs or whatever the fuck that is so talk to the hand sweetie

Wehraboos truly are a pathetic species

This reminds me of another WW2 atrocity that is denied by you guys… Can't seem to put my finger on it though… :^)

Attached: HarrisStamp.jpg (578x576, 236.28K)

Good point.

I don't have a problem with this, so long as they have to verified and their public profile includes a full doxx.

Free speech doesn't mean free from consequences. If your ideas have merit you should have to courage to defend them, even in real life. This will eliminate the trolls.

Define "denial". If you say they tell you 6 million but then lower the numbers by millions but still claim 6 million that's denial. Mathematics is holocaust denial.

Attached: 2ea3cu.jpg (570x372, 54.58K)

8ch.net/pol/res/11876703.html

WTF. I've literally been banned on Facebook multiple times for posts about how the Holocaust was bullshit

So have I. No idea what this is about; there's no evidence at all to suggest that Faceberg is supporting the position of 'denialists'.

"the Holocaust didn't happen."-Zucker

Everyone's head would explode.

You communists are fucking failures.

What the fuck is with incinerating people to death? China even has a new laser gun that sets people on fire…
When the fuck are we gonna start freezing people to death?
I wanna see fucking freezing chambers this next go around instead of gas chambers.

Attached: 3E4EBB5E-B6AB-44A0-ABD3-621029DB79E9.png (999x815, 358.42K)

No one gives a shit about twitter. Can summer break end already.

Attached: winter-chan.png (282x324 82.73 KB, 170.89K)

Attached: Yid With a Plan.jpg (518x439, 70.07K)

Attached: VaN8Y23[1].jpg (400x300, 24.97K)

I want to see them use hyperbaric chambers to press them to a few hundred feet then pop the cork.

This is how I shall always remember you: surrounded by winter, forever young, forever beautiful. Rest well, my love. The monster who took you from me will soon learn that revenge is a dish… best served COLD.

Attached: 665995.jpg (300x404, 20.18K)

hahahaha nice try kike, you know that is the little kike whore that was raped and murdered by a rapefuge in Germany. I'm glad that upset you, hahahaha have another

Attached: kike5.PNG (690x555, 538.3K)

Nice op, faggot.

Matt Rosoff, CNBC: Mark Zuckerberg still doesn't understand the problem with fake news [(((Commentary))), 07/18/18].

[cont.]

>But Zuckerberg and others at the company do not seem to understand that there is a tangible difference between reporting what is happening in the world with the intention of getting the facts right, which is what legitimate news organizations try to do every day, and saying whatever you want regardless of whether it's factually true or not.

>Until Facebook's leadership understands that this difference in intention does exist, and that it is possible to discern the difference between the two — there are thousands of reporters and editors around the world whose job is precisely to do this — the company will keep getting the fake news problem wrong.

So they can be put on… the list.

Is he our ayy?

Attached: Mark Zuckerberg.jpg (639x628, 88.12K)

Good post

Attached: vincent price batman.jpg (500x591, 47.76K)

Damn straight.

Attached: 3BAC71E8-B3C4-4D98-B1C4-8EAE46CDEDD2.jpeg (751x1000, 596.53K)

Why are you tards still talking about shit that may or may not have happened over 70 years ago?

Yes. The US's first amendment could get involved and not a fucking thing could change.
In fact Facebook is so big there is past precedent that is set (something with apartments and the 1st, can't think of it exactly) that can force private companies follow the first amendment.

Because so are (((they))).

What did he actually say? "I believe in free speech?"

that's no way to talk about god's chosen people.

nice try kike

user, have some standards

Because it's the lynch pin in their entire narrative, stupid. Without it their communist/globalist revolution is just mass murder and lies.

Attached: 07_13.jpg (341x450, 29.29K)

what about racial purity user

You faggots that have a twitter really need to get off your asses.

Truth doesn't fear investigation.

twitter.com/mikeBithell/status/1019690061334491136

twitter.com/ZackBornstein/status/1019700530531090432

twitter.com/nytimes/status/1019711431472754688

twitter.com/HuffPost/status/1019684775605522432

Attached: 7.jpg (475x378, 34.13K)

this

BOTH SIDES COMMITTED MASSACRES UPON EACH OTHER, THE POINT IS THAT THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO CASH IN ON THAT SWEET VICTIMIZATION AND NEED TO BE STOPPED

Attached: Kys.gif (640x300, 840.71K)

Fixed that for you.

How the fuck are people grudgetrolling us and you guys are falling for it. WW2 was like 80 fucking years ago. Today, tomorrow, RIGHT NOW we are facing a threat to our existence. Banter has its place but don’t forget why we’re all here.

This, either we move on from this, or we will have Germans crying about "muh war crimes" and so will everyone else that took part in WW2.
WE LIVE IN A POST WW2 WORLD AND IT WON'T CHANGE UNTIL WE LET GO OF THE PAST AND LOOK TO THE FUTURE

Here is a fun one to comment on… twitter.com/Popehat/status/1019683762232147968 .

Attached: lik.png (835x179, 20.65K)

No, Germany still has no proper, explicit peace treaty.
It's still at war with all the ramifations of it.
Which is handy seeing how it's under US occupation.

Him and Obongo know the ship is sinking fast, they will go all out to appease the massive shift to the right

If Austria joining the realm and Germany reclaiming the Sudetes and Bohmen-Mahren were illegal then why did Britain approve and tell the Czechs to submit to Germany? Learn you history, kike.

Germany is a joke, it should rebuild itself before doing anything. And you know that if you give Germans an inch, they will take a mile, but I hope this time they will show proper restraint and truly rebuild themselves into a great nation.
inb4 suddenly they go full "muh german ubernesch" and ruin Europe once more

Attached: quote-i-should-be-pleased-i-suppose-that-hitler-has-carried-out-a-revolution-on-our-lines-but-they-are-benito-mussolini-331424.jpg (500x316 59.4 KB, 88.64K)

Is thatsimilar to the diving bell incident?

You wish.
Fixed that for you.

Same reason you do not stop analyzing any event used as the basis for very drastic current policy. 9/11 -> 17 years non-stop war. Holocaust -> endless money and defense israel. DNC "hacking" -> "we must go
to war with Russia immediately"

When the consequences of an alleged event are extreme, you cannot let liars and manipulators get away with hiding facts. Those who wish to manipulate the past for their present benefit must be taken to task.

Look at the current state of Germany and tell me how it's a great nation.
I didn't throw a fucking tantrum and march into France and Poland when all I had to do was rebuilt my own fucking country and leave everyone else alone, the British, and by extension the Americans had every right to step in and put Germany in its place. Had Germany just kept it in its pants, they would have successfully removed the Jew from their country and build an army capable enough to take on the red menace coming from the east, instead of stretching themselves way too thinly.

Zuckerberg just wants more revisionists to be open on his site so they can all be databased.

the kikes committed atrocities against the German people and the German people reacted. the only massacres that actually happened were perpetrated by the kikes

britcucks are the biggest good goyim ever, even the right wing ones who claim to be redpilled will still kvetch endlessly about the holocaust, they care more about their eternal asshurt of germans and trying to genocide them than stopping kikes from destroying their own country, they are too autistic, shortsighted and emotional like women to understand the big picture.

Look at the current state of Rhodesia and tell me it's a nation at all.
Btw Rhodesia was the only nation to ever as sanctioned and boycotted as hard as Germany.

You aren't a joke if the alleged victors of WW2 and their jewish overlords have to cling to it and attack it every day for almost a 100 years and still have it put up the greatest resistance vs punishment ratio.

First they laugh.
Then they get drafted.
Then they die to Germany, again.

Well, it's your dumb learn resistant faggot lives, not ours.
We regenerate eternally, nigger.

What about what the Poles went through? Are the Germans the only ones that suffered crimes against them?

wtf i love facebook now
This is 100% a move to turn FB into a honeypot.

I'm not American, I'm from Spain and my Grandfather was part of the Blue Division, he fought in Stalingrad. And while I very much defend what the Nazis were trying to do, the Germans made some pretty dumb decisions that doomed their efforts to take back Germany and free Europe of kikes. And now to say that the Germans were the only victims in WW2 is just plainly wrong, they talk about Dresden, but what about what they did to Rotterdam and how they flattened it? Same with London. It's just hypocritical.
I don't care for the Commies, they deserved all that they had coming

Attached: The fuck you say!.png (223x289, 103.07K)

You're a braindead retard who hasn't actually read any history, stop posting and start lurking
That's a delusional pipe dream by a child who doesn't understand anything. Kikes filled the banks a leadership of both those countries, as they did many countries in europe, both countries were strangling germany's economy with help of the UK, but they were magically supposed to rebuild their economy while being starved out by enemies who apparently weren't at war with them? You kikes always do this, you antagonize and antagonize and then when struck, cry out the victim.

I know that, Germany had every right to be pissed off, but they were in no position to fight back without stretching themselves way too thin, specially at a time in which the commies were coming from the east.

What claim do the poles have to anything that germany took from them? All the purssian land that was "invaded" belonged to Germany in the first place, and same with the wealth, it was all german gold and art that had been plundered by the poles before.

en.wikisource.org/wiki/McCollum_memorandum

freedom-articles.toolsforfreedom.com/pearl-harbor-false-flag-75th-anniversary/

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Attached: PH2.PNG (1005x536 52.7 KB, 64.33K)

Got sources on that? I'm curious.

you mean when the Russians murdered them? fucking moron

its called the internet lefty fag, your on it. use it

Yeah because the Germans never killed any Poles.

I'm not a leftist, I just question some of Germany's decisions during WW2, you don't have to suck German cock to be a Nationalist.

I don't like the Rotterdam bombing either, but it was less than 1000 casualties and resulted in capitulation.
Soldiers are civilians until they are drafted, too.

Anyway, it's awful and a crime to bomb civilians but here, have the Dutch losses from 1940 - 1945
Them statistic padding (((joden))).

Attached: h18.jpg (498x620, 105.03K)

you talk like a kike and call yourself a nationalist. listen hasbra fag, around here it is White Nationalism; and you will never be White.

Attached: 8ea15cb1435d1838f375aa7a86d4b05419597f956b570d517ae27ab91857df08.jpg (320x482, 24.24K)

I'm sorry I actually wanted to learn more about WW2, I guess I'll go back to my fucking synagogue.

Attached: (You).png (720x534, 530.36K)

good riddance. Hitler did nothing wrong.

>>>Zig Forums

While I do agree with you, one must appreciate that some anons live in places where a variety of Orientals have settled in massive numbers.

Attached: gooks.jpg (640x479, 34.96K)

Jesus christ, and you call yourself a white nationalist? You have the brain power of a fucking nigger.

Thanks for the input, I didn't know that.

Attached: This whole board.jpg (239x283, 40.48K)

Agree. It's theatrics to lure a subset they don't have. If you think about it it's probably for gen Z.

This looks like it was written by CNN.

"We remind you, looking at these emails are illegal."

The only thing Hitler did wrong was his mercy and that's the only silver lining of the war, too.

If Germany would have won the war, which was inevitable unless we just piss Germany away in Weimar, then the amount of Americans that had to die in order to override ((( their directives ))) would have been astronomical.

I just wish they would wisen up already now that they have been blatantly nickel and dimed by their precious juden for 80 years or so oder in the US and the UK after losing pretty much her entire empire while having strangled the most loyal part of it, Rhodesia, with its own hands, well, okay, Kissinger of the USA helped, as did China, since Rhodesia didn't just want to give the land away.

P.S.:
Have some speeches, not just written word which can be altered with the utmost ease, unlike speech, which requires a little bit more effort.
Hitler on Britain (and it's true, the hate is STILL mostly one sided):
youtube.com/watch?v=zlfw6tEt5Is

The myth of the "Nazi invasion of Britain" by #teamwhites Jan
youtube.com/watch?v=prtBxiyapOo

historyreviewed dot com should be a required watch for anyone, too, especially regarding South Africa.
Youtube keeps nuking them.