Drug legalization

Drugs should be completely decriminalized.

The drug war not only costs millions in tax payers money but it has failed to solve the issue.
Makeing drugs legal will also benefit the economy opening new jobs and markets for people and even contribute to tourism
Then make drug testing a a prerequisite for welfare qualification.
Makeing drugs legal will also remove the stigma making it easier for addicts to seek treatment and contribute to society and not rely on welfare.
So are guns, so is driving, so is mountain climbing, should these be made illegal as well?
People should have every right to take their lives into their own hands and not have the state dictate what they can and can't do as consenting adults.

Debate this

Attached: 1531298306169.webm (640x360, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PlD6OdbuDK4
youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4pEP3X_NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You’re a degenerate. You’re a jewish shill. You’re using jewish talking points that make no sense. Go fuck yourself.

Nice argument kiddo.
Here have a Cheeto for the effort

Attached: image.jpg (497x352, 81.1K)

I have generally fascist beliefs, and I agree. There's no logic or reason behind the current laws. Alcohol and tobacco are leagues more dangerous than even "hard" drugs like coke and heroin. Either make them all legal or make none of them legal, you disingenuous fucks.

garbage slide thread, drugs are for faggots and communists

(((Big pharma))) wants drugs that wake people up to be illegal. Be a good goy and ban all useful drugs.

So you can make the commies out more easy and execute them on spot.

sage

Dub dubs of truth. It makes more sense to legalize them all and allow better management over them. Plus like you said, the two legal drugs are far more dangerous than pot, or even opiates and such. Granted, I do believe not ALL drugs should be legal, but legalizing the right ones, ones that have minimal damage, and ones that are hard to OD on would be a great place to start, maybe even end. It's quite ironic how the war on drugs is so jewish, yet drugs as a whole (recreational at least) are fairly degenerate. It's quite funny that kikes of all """people""" would be/have been fighting drug use.

I work all day picking up after fentanyl (cheap Chinese opioid replacement, guess which city) druggies. Drugs do not kill off the weak, they turn humans into violent empty shells that shit in the stairwells and leave needles everywhere. From the perspective of Game Theory, it could only end up this way. The drugs leave alive the folks who can just barely stay alive but never truly live.
If you want to be more specific however, I do think certain drugs should be legally available. Triptamines show massive potential for outright curing depression and PTSD for example. Amphetamines also have potential, but there's a difference between tooth rot and psychosis from crystal meth versus "Whoops I just cleaned my entire house in an hour" from Adderall.
If you want to fix the drug problem, target the main market demand for the drug - non-whites. Doing that will also fix the economy for the remaining whites in poverty, thus removing the "trailer trash market." Then you can decriminalize drugs because the only incidents in your nice homogenous white Reich will be legal R&D or non-degenerate and moderate usage by high quality whites (think the student pushing through exams with low doses of Adderall-lite)

Sage for summer posting. Fuck this place, I'm cleaning my room and going outside.

Spot on Super Satan, they push shit that kills instead of shit that lets people see the truth of not only life, but the truth of kikes and their greed and hate.

Checked.

Actually…. this is the most conservative position possible.

While I agree that drugs are for degenerates, if thing worked like they did in Portugal it would be a good thing. Now let me tell you why…
It’s funny, laws meant to help a problem often make it worse.
(quadruple checked)
Drugs can be used to help or hurt people, just like anything else there is a light and dark side.
(double dubs checked)
I disagree, some substances are so dangerous with so little medical potential they cannot be allowed to exist except in secure testing laboratory facilities.

Attached: E7F61F44-7E09-4401-AD9E-D4726A2F8ADA.jpeg (400x709, 89.87K)

The funny thing about this is people are thinking you meant LEGALIZE when you said DECRIMINALIZE. Some people need to understand the meaning of words a little more. Yes, we should DECRIMINALIZE all drugs and possibly even look into rehabilitation as opposed to incarceration for them. We should never legalize harmful substances though, I wish tobacco were a banned substance.

As I mentioned in my post
Legalization will make it easier for addicts to re enter society and find help.

On top of that the quality will probably improve as people won't need to buy from Tyrone or some sketchy dude at a rave. And professional company's will begin manufacturing drugs in labs and farms instead of trailer parks and basements, shit people can even make their own like homebrewers and know exactly where the drugs came from.

I consider myself a right leaning libertarian but I can see this as a conservative view.

DRUGS MOST PEOPLE I HAVE MET THAT SAY SHIT LIKE DRUGS SHOULD BE LEGALIZED HAVE NEVER BEEN OUT IN THE REAL WORLD SEEN DRUG DENS WATCH PRETTY WOMEN EAT THEIR BODY UP WITH THE ROCK JUNKIES BUMS BEGGING FOR A FIX THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THEIR NEIGHBOR HOODS CRIME RATE GO UP drugs do a disservice to a functioning society IN B4 ??????*

OLD HIP BOOMERS WANT WEED and (((cbd OIL))) NOW THE HAVE BEEN CONVINCED ITS A CURE ALL (((SNAKE OIL SALES MAN ))) PUSHING THIS SLIPPERY SLOPE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY cool im comfortable in muh old age house paid off LET'S GET HIGH 'kids get a job

DUDE WEED FAGS ''''

There is nothing wrong with psychoactive fungus for medicinal and recreational consumption.

Attached: 535121118-2015-10-20_08.00.17.jpg (4128x2322, 2.94M)

Unless you turn into some new age peace and love is all that exists in the universe maaaan hippy faggot. The problem is never on nature. It's with man and his psychotic personality that comes out with minor outside influences.

Psychoactive fauna of all variety are Schedule 1 Drugs listed by the DEA. This is above fentanyl, heroin, oxycontin, xanax, crack cocaine, meth and MDMA in enforcement and punishment.
Nature dindu nuffin.

Spoken like a true Nu-Fag. There is no data to draw from to make a really informed decision about how dangerous legal vs hard drugs are. I agree for different reasons; pure hard drugs will kill people in the millions and clean and purge the populace of the West. Take a microgram or two more than you should and dead you will be. Fucking Bliss to my ears. People will pile up in droves almost as good as a new plague. So yes let's legalize everything. I don't want condoms available either. You like to fuck a 1000 people then it should be easy to check what a degenerate fuck you are for anyone. That is the beauty of what is forming. People want the "Freedom" to do anything and everything without others knowing or paying any price what so ever. FUCK all of those people. They are worth the chippers. So acceleration and degradation of everything until it collapses.

B-But muh degeneracy, muh opiates, muh non-whites

People can't be trusted to make their own decisions because they don't do what I want!

Were boomers always this stupid, or did they poision their minds with too much mcdonalds? Everyday, they turn more and more into children.

Drugs are degenerate. Just like OP.

A CONCLUSIVE drug test (one acceptable as evidence in a court of law) cost $750 or more per test. If the tests aren't legally conclusive, then recipients can fight for their benefits in court and they will win.

Drug tests aren't nearly as accurate as most people think. There are three types of drug test error; false positive, false negative, and misidentification of substance. Even high-quality test materials processed by a reputable laboratory have an expected error rate, particularly broad-spectrum tests. That is why, legally, in the event of failure, the procedure is to retest multiple times to confirm the results before taking legal action. So, $750 × 3 for each failure, plus $750 and welfare benefits for each pass. A reasonable person or governmental entity would also realize that the test results are a snapshot of the situation on that particular day, and does not necessarily mean that the test subject isn't using drugs the other 364 days a year. Therefore, the test would need to be repeated multiple times per recipient per year, with each test having the possibility of failure or error. It's just not cost effective.

Checked.

I see the kikes edited themselves out of that image.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x709, 614.12K)

And yet these tests are good enough to throw people in jail over and vilify people by making it show up in background checks disqualifying them from most forms of gainful employment.

Spoken like a typical fucking degenerate drug addict.True on some info but not on others. I have successfully defended firing people, holding employees etc responsible for their actions while under the influence of drugs several times and not the company. You don't need a hair follicle test, you don't need a blood test etc.
Fuck you motherfucking pieces of human shit. You want other people to be responsible for your shit decisions and pay for it.

Agreed, much as I believe drug use is degenerate all it does is cost money in containing niggers

Druggies are degenerates but if drugs are legalized then the druggies can be degenerate without costing a shitload in policing and enforcement and giving money to cartels.

Well yeah because if you fail, they retest you multiple times so they have conclusive evidence before they present that evidence in a court of law. I didn't say they were worthless, I just said they were expensive and have a high enough margin of error that multiple expensive retests are required in order to get a conclusive result.

True. I was focusing on safer drugs such as most hallucinogens rather than something like heroin which has no benafit of awareness.

Prostitution as well imo.

Would rather see sex workers run their own businesses instead of getting trafficked by Pedro and beaten by their pimps.

The fact that you're completely asshurt over a clinical description of how drug testing works, its accuracy, and its relative cost says more about you than it does about me.

Shooting druggies and dealers would be cheaper and easier, any bleeding heart tossers that want to make excuses for them can also have the same treatment

What you don't think mega whore corp won't lobby for expensive regulations in regards to insurances and ohs so only wealthy (((business owners))) can own contract whores? So the filthy slags can get fucked not only by dirty old creeps but also the taxman, the insurance company, the business owner, the health inspectors? Wow such caring for women

thank you user. this makes the most sense. all the faggots in this thread only want to do shrooms and weed, but they are going all or nothing to get it. yeah we save money on policing but then the streets end up looking like san Francisco. jesus christ.

yeah some coked up dude or ice head is gonna take time and effort to make meth instead of stealing a stereo an trading it for some. yeah laws were holding them back.

No, the best option for all drugs including alcohol is simply make them unprofitable by allowing drug faggots to keep their stuff and produce their own shit while keeping the trade itself illegal. If every nigger can make drugs in their backyard and garage without fearing the DEA fucking up their lab, drug prices will crash to oblivion. Of course the drug trade won't completely die, there is always some stupid nigger who will sell drugs for nuggets, but the low profit won't be even close to keeping heavily armed gangs alive like now. If you can't kill the demand, kill the price with too much supply.

TL;DR
- Creation, Posession and Consumption
- Commercial use: Selling, Buying, Advertising, Donating etc.

Attached: 1530468888954.png (683x1024, 1.18M)

enjoy getting stabbed for two dollars so some feral nog can afford to stay high another 30 seconds

3D printers are changing the landscape. The concept of 3D printers is. The idea that you could have a general-purpose physables creator that could make you a special-purpose thing, even a special-purpose physable, this is an unstoppable concept…

ie, people will sell plans & files on the darknet, eventually.

In that case your right.
Guess I better work on my reading comprehension.

I agree but it does need to be in a regulated environment other wise Pedro just does the same thing without threat of jail.

Because that worked with moonshine.

What do you mean?

Take a look at meth heads and crackheads, look what that shit does to people.

Shit people existed before drugs.

No, you’re retarded.

Nowhere near an argument.

The CIA (and others) run drugs to fund all their black, off the book projects. If it was legal they wouldn't be able to earn so much money from it.

The reason the drug war is the way that it is, is because the USA went into south american countries and worked to keep drug lords in power and provide capitalist influence to prevent another cuban missile crisis. It's why Pinochet was a CIA plant, although that example is irrelevant to drugs.

When a nation wants to overthrow another nation, they usually contact organized crime lords in the victim nation, to work with them. They also want to keep monopolies and have treaties with these drug lords like escobar because when they do, well, they dont have to go through the constant costly process of finding out who are the drug lords and then killing them. This way it costs the US less taxes and lives and they have powerful organizations who will keep US influence and capitalism in the areas close to it. Of course the developing world remains shitty, but that's not the US's problem.

False assumption.

It's unknown if drugs create more shit people or if the same shit people we would have had tend toward drugs, and that's it.

Yeah, because you didn't do anything to stop it. Name me one large US army battle against the cartels.

Oh, and if you do drugs, you are trash. We hate marxism because it attacks all of our values. Drugs attack our values. They attack healthy lifestyle choices. Alcohol is also trash. It's literally poison. Be a mother or father of many or you are trash. You need responsibilities to make you mentally healthy.

Fuck off zerg.

Great going, dipshit. You’ve wrecked your ID.

SAGED DON'T REPLY TO THIS SHILL THREAD

REMINDER THAT ALL THREADS THAT ASKS YOUR OPINIONS ON DEGENERACY ARE SLIDE THREADS TO FILTER ACTUALLY DEBATING NEWS AND PROPAGANDA

I literally asked people to debate in the op.

Attached: 1514024484879.jpg (750x734, 94.61K)

And this isn’t news. It’s just propaganda. Drugs are degenerate.

So in other words the Jews can lock us up to shut everything down using anti drug laws even if we never have done any.

Attached: Just Let Me Grow Man.jpg (450x507, 44.62K)

Attached: Wackus Weedus.gif (450x190, 7.38M)

It's a discussion on a topic related to politics.
The mods haven't shut it down or banned me.
People are staying on topic and as civil as can be expected.
The only one with a problem is you.

Nonetheless I will take the bait and ask, how is this propaganda?

Attached: Sound Da Shofar.png (640x352, 176.19K)

Sure. I'd be for legalizing drugs, but not before constitutional carry is enacted everywhere and "gun-free zones" are ruled as illegal. If you want the streets flooded with drug addicts even more than they already are, I want to be able to pop those fucking vermin in the head when they try and rob me, or attack me with the strength of 3 angry retards because their normal inhibitors are 404.

>>>/out/

Drugs wouldn't be much of an issue if proper diets were the norm. Drugs basically boil down to painkillers of different grades and ways to temporarily escape reality. But the reality so to speak is that simple nutritional deficiencies are easy to incur, and likewise so is fixing them.

If you look up the symptoms associated with deficiencies across even just the most commonly known nutrients like minerals and vitamins, symptoms manifest in the form of so many things that cause people to want an easy fix. Symptoms typically manifest as depression and anxiety and go from there. The body has to play ship engineer with itself and devote its depleting resources to where it needs to go next and as it runs exceedingly low, only more symptoms manifest.

This overly widespread problem is one of the most unrecognized victories by the jews. By spending the middle of the 20th century on taking advantage of people's ignorance on nutrition and demonizing ancestral diets, they instead made people dependent on pharmaceutical drugs and fostered the drug trade. Jews will always try to find new ways to poison whites, and when they're not manufacturing poison, they're manufacturing painkillers they call (((medicine))) to cover up your symptoms and cause new problem - so basically (((they))) just make poison.

Attached: the8man.jpg (270x386, 49.56K)

all drugs should be legal and regulated for quality, purity, labeling, etc. age 21+ to purchase, license to sell/produce. prohibition is not an effective means of confronting the drug problem, and it's important to recognize that all drugs are different. some are addictive and destroy lives, some are not and can be relatively harmless when used responsibly. people should be able to make their own decisions, we don't need a nanny state that bans everything. I think a good analogy would be laws requiring motorcycle helmets. anybody that drives a motorcycle knows that it is dangerous, but they want to ride a motorcycle so they do it anyway. anybody that drives a motorcycle without a helmet know it's far more dangerous, but they want to so they do it anyway. why should the government step in and tell them that they can't? that's fucking gay and if you disagree then fuck you

Attached: 006ed3d03ca953bc8f69b089592989b76e065aba560287668161853d19fc29e4.jpg (399x325, 21.9K)

nice D.A.R.E. propaganda repost, faggot dipshit
google IBOGAINE

With legalization, they will become dependent on the state - soyboy heroin addicts will no longer fuck with us, they will use all their EBT to camp outside the heroin dispensary. And we'll have lists of these addicts. And we will legally serve them ODs. And there's nothing that can stop us, because we will turn this capitalism killing the white race against them.™️ Hold on, I hear user just pulled up serving the syringes at the local Antifa rally. Did you know if you sign up for his emailing list you get 20% off your H?

Drugs create shit people.

Instead of legalizing social destruction how about the drug war actually becomes a drug war where druggies and drug dealers start getting slaughtered like the animals that they are instead of pussyfooting around an issue with this faggotry called "human rights" that only serves to protect criminals that dont respect it, eh?

Attached: 21f6096c19dd40e7628a85690f966340aa902971cc20cb20b7ae9e65b4d31c86.jpg (606x540, 32.71K)

This is so fucking stupid. Do you understand how long drugs have been in our society? How much they played a role and how commonly accepted they were in America? Mothers could buy 500ml of morphine over the fucking counter. No one gave a shit about marijuana and it was also used in medicinal ways via its extracts. So what changed?

Caps Lock is cruise control for cool.

I agree. Let's string every member of Big Pharma from a lamppost.

IMO drugs will not be decriminalized because the CIA would lose a lot of cash flow for their illegal operations. Just think who benefits from drugs being illegal? The CIA, which is part of the NWO.

Has the right idea. Drug dealers should be dancing at the end of a rope (along with their lawyers).

If it were "legalized" it would be a thoroughly kiked endeavor. My state's fledgling medical MJ industry is already extremely kosher.

No question in my mind that they'd still be raiding the unlicensed backyard producers, in the event of legalization. The only change might be an FDA or IRS agent embedded along with DEA and local LEO to nail you with additional regulatory violations.

Reminder literally nothing is regulated. That's a big fat bullshit lie pushed by the lying oppressors, the kikes, the billionaire thieves. It's not regulation, but theft, damage to property, bodily injury, risk of death, and imprisonment. This is the precise meaning of that lying word "regulation".

I could argue that it separates the wheat from the chaff, but this recent opioid epidemic and how it happened in China just makes me want to remove it from all society. Yes, depopulation is chill and all, but it seems to only affect whites. If we had free heroin dispensers in the ghetto with more than enough handed out for ODs, I might be on board.

Attached: 1417755810913.png (1000x1000, 149.28K)

One thing a lot of people always forget when starting this topic: legalization makes it harder for kids to get. Its easier for a high school or college kid to buy weed than it is to buy booze because only one of those dealers asks for ID.

Unironically this.

Though finding new equilibrium would have some disturbance in the beginning, but eventually bad people weed themselves out.

Attached: 760044.jpg (225x225, 7.12K)

No one will miss you after you die after OD, boomers. Even more everyone will celebrate as they don't need to spend bazilions on your life support.

I'm pretty sure fent, heroin, crack, cocaine, and MDMA are all Schedule 1 as well and it's the same charge

Decriminalize public executions instead.

Attached: public hanging.jpg (763x387, 73.46K)

Fuck no. Let me explain this to you. Leftists, SJWs, communists, etc already have a flimsy grip on reality. The drugs they will gorge themselves on will push them over the edge (even further) leading to the damage of people and property that would bot have otherwise occur if drugs were legalized.
The issue of trust is paramount to a functioning society. Laws are created as a means to systematize what should a society do to those who betray trust in the community. Drugs make a person more erratic than they normally are. This leads to the death of people who are in the wrong place at the wrong time.
This only assumes that the addicts want to quit. Without stigmatization they would see no reason to quit. Just look at alcohol and tobacco.

Are they? What is the proportion of the population that drink alcohol and compare it to the proportion of the population that takes heroin? What are the crime stats or death reports relating to those things? The burden of proof is on you.

A useful drug to one person is poison to another due to differing brain chemistries. Simply Ancapping society is fine as long as the people in the society is of sound mind but reality paints a different picture of society's inhabitants.

How many of those faggots were the children of wealthy families as seen in the US? There would be an immediate backlash for any government that would allow their little Brittany or Justin to die like a bum in the street with a needle in their arm.

Or if the drug addled faggot walks into the middle of a busy road because they think they are impalpable, causing a multi car pile up and the deaths of innocents.

Drugs make more people "shit people"

youtube.com/watch?v=PlD6OdbuDK4

youtube.com/watch?v=Qp4pEP3X_NY

Drug addiction is heavily linked to child abuse, and a number of psychedelics have been very useful in treating drug addiction..

TLDR: Yes, legalize drugs.

Yea because what America really needs is for 30% of nigger males who are criminals to be let out of prison, be given a gun and be legally allowed to use PCP. Thats the way to MAGA for sure.

Attached: proud-faggots.png (840x844 136.63 KB, 82.6K)

Guns protect society from tyranny, cars power the economy and move people. Drugs are responsible in part for white genocide. Advocacy of legalization of heroin is race treason and you deserve the same fate as the white guy who just killed himself a few seconds ago, and the one thats about to kill himself.

Coffee doesn't destroy lives.

I'd ban alcohol and tobacco if I thought it was possible, but it's probably too late to do away with either. I'll settle for awareness of what drunkeness and smoking does to your health.

But weed? Fuck you. Every opiate of the masses is a cancer and a blight unto itself. We need as few of them as possible, and niggers like you want to keep adding more "because why not."

There are no productive pot heads. There are no productive alcoholics. You aren't productive if you've got to skip out and smoke every thirty minutes at work.

Every single recreational drug enslaves you by providing false good feelings that are tethered to chemical imbalances and a material substance.

That makes them all bad. All of them. There are no exceptions. You can take your coils of hemp rope and shove them up your ass, you fucking degenerate. Emotions being tied to material things instead of immaterial things is how materialism and consumerism works, both of which are strangling western civilization to death.

Anyone who needs a substance to feel happy or content needs professional help and the support of their community. We don't have a community or decent professional help for the masses? Great, let's fix that then, instead of legalizing weed like a bunch of fucking niggers.

The Jew fucks up society so bad you can't even make it through the day, and then peddles a "solution" to you in the form of drugs. And you buy into that? What a good goy you are.

Why the fuck do you think they've got us fighting wars in a desert on the other side of the planet? So we don't fight the war that needs to be fought in a desert here on our own fucking front door.

You think weed can't ruin a nation? Canada voted Trudeau in because he ran his campagin on "ayy weed lmao." Now Canada is being smothered to death by an endless conga-line of sandniggers, and because he waived the need for Mexicans to have a visa to get in, effectively allowing any Mexican to walk up and get free Canadian citizenship, Canada will de-facto inherit all of America's illegal spics.

That's what weed did to Canada. It got introduced, shitheads like you smoked it and got hooked, decent people fought against it to push it back out, and now an utter cuck and total moron is going to burn the entire nation to the ground because he said "dude weed lmao" and the stoners threw their votes at him.

No weed, no Trudeau.

If I could make America dry, I would. I'll settle for throwing stupid wiggers like you out on their asses. Civilization is motherfucking imploding, you worthless piece of shit. Europe is on fire, the entire western world is being flooded with kebab, World War III is looming as a winner take all fight between America, Russian, and China, and we're going in with Europa being AWOL, the cucked military King Kong has left us with being the best weapon we've got, and a fifth column behind us in the form of Islam.

And you want to talk about

FUCKING WEED

What a typical fucking pothead you are. It's the shitting apocalypse, and you still want to talk about your shitty goddamned leaf.

Go choke to death on a bush and die in a ditch. I don't care what color skin you have or what race you belong to, you're a fucking failure of a human being. People like you asking "but why not" is the reason our society is so shitty today. "Why fucking not let gay people marry? Why fucking not give women the right to vote? Why fucking not spend fifty years and billions of dollars pretending that niggers are the same as white people? Why not? What could go wrong?"

Put down the goddamned blunt and look at the world around you for a change, you sniveling lolberturdian cumstain. THAT'S what could go wrong.

Attached: swastika.jpg (5x5 5.92 KB, 136)

Attached: duterte.jpg (950x633, 305.71K)

So what you're saying is we should ban coffee.

Attached: so.png (912x516, 441.88K)

You've got it backwards when you talk about weed being the solution to manufactured problems in society. Rather, the drug war was started as a solution to the alleged problem caused by rampant marijuana abuse, when in reality the social consequences of weed really pale in comparison to the destruction of the family unit, and an explosion of the welfare state making intact families and financial independence actually disincentivized.
You could counter that the drug war covers drugs like heroin and meth, and that these are so dangerous that they couldn't practically be decriminalized with widespread chaos. But that's assuming that resources are actually being directed towards hard drugs, instead of just trying to inflate statistics with far easier, far less dangerous marijuana busts. Whenever police resources go towards marijuana busts or investigations, or the bloated private prison system to hold inmates, it's another dollar that doesn't go towards taking actually dangerous drugs off the street. No police officer I've spoken to has ever gotten a call of some guy beating his wife because he smoked a joint, or wrapping his car around a tree from a one-hitter.
In light of America's history with prohibition, I don't understand how one can take a hardline stance of illegal weed. Prohibition creates criminals, with large amounts of cash, and usually guns to protect their drugs and money. More dead drug dealers, more dead cops, and more dead innocent people in the wrong place at the wrong time. Contrast that to a convenience store weed buying experience, where 21 year olds can buy legal weed like they would a sixpack, smoke it at home, and get issued a citation for public intox if they're smoking in public.
Ultimately, you are the one who is obsessed with pot, and having it be yet another concern for the almighty state, spending half the enforcement budget on getting joints off the streets, while people OD on fentanyl. We've been playing this game for 50 years, and what does America have to show for it?
MUH CANCER, MUH PTSD too

Attached: 1457931433960.jpg (360x554, 49.03K)

For racists, misogynists, stare rapists, bump fire stock owners?

Granting more power to state than necessary is creating tyranny. Granting power to state to meddle into voluntary businesses of two consulting adults is commie level authoritarianism, it eventually expands on everything, this is how power works.

When all drugs were legal there were no such things as white genocide, let it sink for while. How unchecked authoritarian powers and white genocide are connected with each other.

Attached: 6356345.jpg (270x187, 7.39K)

Carl Sagan
Ernest Hemingway

As long as the population of said whites remain un-selected from reproductive success pressures, mainly those which select against poor decision making/rational thought, self control-regulation against addictive habits, the problem will persist among this population. If they remain as they were, genetically more prone to ruining themselves. Even given a social miracle where whites were prevented from drug exposure, their capacity for poor decision making remains as it was, all it takes is for society to slip again and it will devolve. Progress in this realm involves selection against the weak, and success of the strong who are more intelligent, general genetic fitness.

Sorry, I can't hear you over all this
cognitive liberty

Stay mad puritanical simpleton bootlicker. You're just as ridiculous as gun grabbers.

Psychedelics should be the only psychoactive you consume
Maybe some home brew mead

Mead isn't psychoactive and you can commercially buy it both in yeast fermented and bacterial fermented. That would only be the case if you use a special psychoactive honey from a certain region which I have forgotten where

Correction. I meant mead is no more psychoactive than any other kind of alcohol.