Pinned at top of Trending on Twatter:

Pinned at top of Trending on Twatter:

>twitter.com/hashtag/EvolveTheDefinition?src=ptrn

How shall we counter this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1084x719, 292.01K)

FYI it's the ad on the top of youtube today.

Fuck these kikes

#EvolveTheDefinitionHolocaustEdition

use socks to post trannies as "real men" or whatever. Or let it die, its some jew companies marketing scheme, it wont last.

Attached: 62fc5e7e486e717502c80e48e03b9b65b700afd339a234e9b5432db3b113ce84.png (630x710, 442.51K)

Spam Frank Zanetta art and tell them to gitgud. Or ignore them, either this is directed at men and any man weak enough to fall for this isn't going to be save without an asskicking or it's directed towards women, in which case man musk will override the programming.

"Where every man fits"

This is introduction code to try to push pedo shit. They failed with being upfront about it so now they are going to try to do it inch by inch like they did with fag shit in the 80s and 90s. First it was "toxic masculinity" which failed to take off and now it's this.

Attached: 07b8598c1bab90cf17c583a053053b5012653311cc009a0d624029a04970b502.jpg (267x317, 20.14K)

i say do nothing. they will undo themselves

fuckin soys
dont hit and run a thread

checked

Attached: ClipboardImage (11).png (1280x641 200.94 KB, 1.43M)

(counter-checked)
Dubs decree.

stop using shitty social media?

Retreat, hell!

considering that niggers are, in this culture, essentially masculinity par-excellence, this isn't technically wrong. i know that's not what these faggots are angling at, but you know what i mean

Reminds me of the picture of the beta soyboy who couldn't open up his soylent drinks because he was too weak and needed to buy clamps to do so. I guess these weak faggots are apparently now tired of getting emasculated/humiliated for not being, surprise surprise, masculine men in any sense of the word.

So how do they remedy and cope with not being "masculine"? Not by hitting the gym and toughening up their bodies and mental fortitude, that's for certain. Strengthening their muscles and developing thick skin is just Too Hard for these weak faggots to do.
No no no. Let's just do some redefinition kikery to change masculinity into "nu-masculinity" so that nu-male beta cucks don't get left out. That way, they don't have to put any effort at all!

Fucking faggots.

Sure. Right after we kill all the jews and niggers.

I like it, flood their shit with Iron pill while mocking anything nigger/sports ball as toxic caveman shit. Ignore the soyim as they are irrelevant.

trips over ride shitty dubs

Do nothing while they attempt to set up a new move to push their shit? Fuck that user.. it was doing nothing that allowed them to push faggotry, identity politics and tranny shit. Fuck… no… you always push when they try something, always.

Por que no los dos?

Rise of the betas!

Right before rise of the planet of the apes. Scifi writers didn't see this coming. Only Nietzsche knew.

Attached: underman beta.jpg (850x400, 65.67K)

nigger you're new. twatter was always a den of kikes pushing their bullshit, that's why it's fucking cancer. At most it's good for is pestering kikes, but they fucking nuke anything that touches a Tor node or a VPN so even for that it's not fun anymore.

That chain

die spic

"I have mah bear suit."

Attached: Bear Stui.png (1420x935, 1.07M)

Hello, stranger, how long have you been visiting these lands? Now get out.

die spic

Post memes of attractive masculine men doing something other than jerking off or another man?

Unless you were present during the rickshaw forum days which then became the chans… I am not "new" and have been dealing with stupidity like this since. You never, ever, not even once ever allow any potential change to roles or how people should be/act slip through the nets as that was the slippery slope they used to push their faggot agenda narratives in the 90s. I am not saying pester or troll but am saying you merely need to say something simple like "men should act like men" or "no need for men to be anything but masculine" and then you walk away and let the fags on Twitter or whatever social media duke it out thus blocking their agenda. Do nothing and they indoctrinate, do something and fuck them over.

The hell is the point then if the same amount of work can get done by 1 fucking guy?

posting anything other then hatefacts is a waste of energy.

fair enough, planting the seed of truth can be effective.

Exactly, that's all that's needed to be done. No need for an operation. Seeds work very well since the normies who fight it then believe it was their idea and thus we gain more followers.

So, spamming Frank Zanetta art and telling twatters to gitgud?

post a combination of the most cringy beta soyboy shit you have, and this

Then put the hatefacts over images of masculine men doing shit.

Shit, looking at this now they actually are pushing this heavily. This actually may require an operation as some group is definitely sock puppeting this given all the tweets that are the same thing.

checked

Attached: 88871a1fbacf16b8199ca38d2ebba4d29bb38bafda9e9ee1985bbad21a4a745e.png (480x270 353.31 KB, 6.74M)

These are the two literal cuck pussies pushing the agenda behind the scenes:

twitter.com/brianspaly

twitter.com/dunn

Attached: Screenshot (4383)

In the spirit of OPAnontheConqueror.

Disgusting and pure sophistry. You're still going to get called cucks, betas and pussies no matter how much you cry.

For saving my paintings, have some more for your collection.

Attached: talking to monster girls Boris.jpg (1696x2136 457.3 KB, 2.59M)

Grantus your bounty, PatricianAnon.

there is no need women will do the job because they hate fucking soybois

Women are biological followers of the pack and will say or do nothing unless they first see the dominant type male do it (or unless they can personally benefit). Never depend on women to fight a battle of any kind.

Agree and amplify.

< A definition where every man fits in is too exclusive. All 'people must fit in.

kek

This bitch here needs to be embarrassed back into submission. Fucking "human"? I swear the indoctrination of some of these people is just…

Attached: Screenshot (4386).png (628x299, 29.32K)

I got a bunch of Boris Vallejo paintings I rarely post. He always makes the muscles so shiny, like they're covered in oil.

Attached: boris_vallejo_80themakerofuniverses.jpg (700x1100 172.24 KB, 163.99K)

Sweat, user, and toil.

No homo

Hmm.. anons now that I think about it this could be a very enjoyable operation. We could grab some picture like the attached and put on top of it:

Humanity… not every definition fits

(picture)

and then at bottom #evolvethedefinition

Attached: looting.jpg (400x295, 48.5K)

This

That actually might work, we should toss some sheboons in for extra lulz.

Attached: ffcolr35.jpg (874x1200 225.87 KB, 182.78K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x640 1.13 MB, 500.81K)

I seriously don't know what to say sometimes… this "Mom" throws a picture of her retard son up for millions to see and basically calls a ten year old a soyboy. No wonder some of these guys are growing up as such pusscakes.

Attached: Screenshot (4387).png (619x625, 433.88K)

Basically asserting that a man can't be effeminate is misogyny.

saved

Attached: Screenshot (4388).png (903x455, 158.03K)

The word “masculine” is currently defined as having qualities traditionally associated with men, especially through strength and aggressiveness, with synonyms like powerful, macho, and red-blooded — it’s time to change. Help us #EvolveTheDefinition to something more inclusive.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (703x510, 216.81K)

Moar like this

Only NUKING every city can save us now.

(((Twitter))) is half bots and half bluecheck virtue-signalling faggots. Other than being a resource for identifying rats, it is nothing but an echoing sewer. How many of your friends and associates actually use that crap? About 99% of the people I know are normies and maybe 1% of them might use Twitter. If that. Going on (((Twitter))) trying to redpill narcissistic faggots is a waste of your time; logic is meaningless to the mentally ill, and zombies are already dead inside. It would be nice to find a Zig Forums thread every once in a while that didn't have an embedded fucking tweet from some prancing snowflake attention whore.

Boomers were a mistake.

Attached: Viking history X.jpg (1096x1363, 565.2K)

Hah which one of you glorious bastards posted one of these just now

"What I’ve seen from my personal experiences of men around me, or who identify as men, is that there’s not just one way to be a man." - @thechrismosier #EvolveTheDefinition

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (723x496, 159.98K)

I'm not against parents kissing their children on the lips, even adult children, as I think it's within the realm of acceptable cultural differences. In India, grown men hold hands while in Sweden, they have some serious problems with personal space. However, what freak draws attention to the fact that he kisses his adult sons on the lips in order to fight against 'oppressive' notions of masculinity?

One that molested his kids (seriously).

Woodrum speaketh the truth

He is a pedo and is fucking his kids. But that's Okay because love is love.

>Going on (((Twitter))) trying to redpill narcissistic faggots is
Fun

I am going to regret asking, but would a brave user scrape the video from twatter so we can laugh scornfully?

This one was especially strange, it's a "trans-man" talking about her angry dyke syndrome in terms of attempting to be a man

Attached: Screenshot (4390)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x333 1.05 MB, 310.62K)

Here
I didn't watch it.

Attached: #EvolveTheDefinition [360p].webm (640x360, 5.39M)

Hashtag isn't big enough.
These highlight the irony better >>>11877061
Also

Yeah it needs to be bigger agreed. Point I was making though is we can definitely use this poorly thought out hashtag to have some fun and throw other things into the pot.

I fail to see why this is a bad thing.

Attached: 475D89A6-DF1A-4846-B828-59CE10EEFE78.jpeg (606x608, 294.62K)

There is a ton of potential from multiple angles. From /fit/ and /kang/, user can make #expandthedefinition spin in circles.

real men smash the enemies of mankind with no mercy

Any definition which is universal ceases to have meaning or practical usefulness as a word.

Someone posted a picture of Hitler with the tag lol. Man this may be one of the best chances for fun we have had in months.

If you want to proof single mothers are more damaging to society than drugs. Look at what single motherhood done to blacks. I am serious. Before the 60s. Blacks in US kept to themselves.

The read the definition of masculine and its synonyms before bitching about how they're not masculine.

Attached: 6c25089688edb39c6f834af0685521edd2231dfb9dc0460899a4518e3046aa5f.jpg (1920x1080, 594.08K)

I don't disagree, you're preaching to the choir user. Niggers are more destructive in general as far as destroying things outwardly but single Mothers create worse long terms issues. All it took was one generation of skank whore single Mothers (excluding widows of course) to help create the shitstorm in the west now. I can honestly say I have never met a single person, man or woman, from a single Mother household that wasn't a complete fuckup.

What about single mothers that have a father figure like their brother, father, etc in their household with their kids?

I specifically mean single Mother with nothing else. Like Mom and kids and (maybe) her fucked up parents. Father said "later" and isn't around. Any boy raised only by a Mother turns out a fuck up, any girl inevitably goes slutmode by 16 and the cycle continues.

Attached: 1467111655770-2.jpg (1000x1417 259.71 KB, 497.15K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1507x997, 1.73M)

The word “masculine” is currently defined as having qualities traditionally associated with men — it’s time to change. Help us #EvolveTheDefinition

now thats a nigger that I wouldn't feel threatened around

If you removed the context of the video, I would thought it was a girl. Even its voice is a little faggy.

Me too.

Attached: HlhRL7I[1].gif (294x233, 483.59K)

He kind of looks like this nigger but with hair and a face that wasn't just pulpified.

Having a word with a limited specific definition is the exact opposite of a problem.

or maybe counter it with trannies posted as #realfemininity
#thisiswhatarealwomanlookslike

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (448x405, 314.86K)

This is happening a lot lately. The state of CA is getting rid of youth football, twelve states have massive raised the taxes to businesses teaching martial arts/MMA (quadrupled in many cases), boys in schools (especially white) are constantly made to feel guilty through systematic courses now being pushed from third grade on and many more examples. I recently hired a guy from CA who told me that he applied to 237 jobs and was never even granted an interview despite having a great resume (it was good) which included military service, a college degree and no gaps in it at all for 14 years. He then said he changed his "status" on his resumes from that point forward to identify as Hispanic and then applied to 32 places and was called in for interview by every single one of them.

Point here is the powers at be are definitely fucking with men and especially white men so I hope you younger guys adapt to that.