Is Peterson past his peak?

Nothing new from him recently. Additionally, his blatant refusal to acknowledge that he is a hypocrite about zionism (he endorses it while telling everyone else to abandon their own collectivist identity politics) has lost him a lot of grassroots support from the right.

Attached: petersondaughterfinal.jpg (1200x1079, 230.18K)

Milo
Jordan
Ben

All my heroes have fallen. Now only dreams….

Like Peter Molyneux, both the left and right unite against him so he is done.

I'm starting to genuinely believe most of these people are pied piper glow in the darks designed to lead us on, waste our time and then fail us. Either that or the money is too good to keep speaking the truth

why were these ever your heroes?

Attached: 2bd4f9ec863387646f20e09f39fb2c41ffc4f9c7d2f6b359126f36b26c3b92d2.jpg (573x746, 154.75K)

He was never very good the core basis for his philosophical work was empty phrase and moral platitudes "just be a good person" clean your room bucko! This isnt even mentioning the point that the structure for his worldview requires a post modernist lense to be coherent

SAGE HIDE REPORT REPORT REPORT

If they were your heroes you need to reevaluate

all your heroes are all mis-direction and bad information

Him and Ben Shapiro, Joe Rogan and a few other Jews are now the "intellectual deep web". They've formed a Jewish club to turn people away from collectivism, nationalism, and common sense. So smoke that DMT bros!

Attached: alex jones pol.png (550x466, 47.08K)

I agree, "Just be a radical individual while we only hire our own and promote our own, hehe"

is that pic of him real?

Peterson is a glow in the dark kind of black, go look up his links to UN, MKUltra. I guess he has made enough shekels and caused enough damage to lay low now.

yes, its on his instagram

That's pretty much their entire world view in a nut shell.

At least we still have Sarah Andersen.

You should hide your computer.

>a (((psychologist)))

Jesus Christ. Go away alt kikes.

Attached: B0A7B5B3-663D-4FFF-99D0-575F1CAE1662.jpeg (832x690, 73.17K)

no, they've merely cast away their masks and you see them for what they truly are

Perhaps he's getting a rise out of autists unable to recognize shitposting and sarcasm.

Jordan Peterson is a kosher mainstream e-celeb that is used as a symbol in order to further shame young (white) men into "manning up" and all that tradcuck garbage so western society can drag it's rotten carcass further down the road for a little more time.
There's a reason why the filth of the internet, as in feminists, sluts and tradcucks all jumped on his bandwagon immediately. He was the mascot they needed to crank up the shaming to higher notches.
Don't get me wrong, we do have a man-child problem, and a lot of men are effeminate, but the actual guys that exist like that are left alone and respected. When people like Peterson and the feminists sluts and tradcucks tell guys to "man up", they are basically picking on young white men with morals and heart who are disturbed by the way western society is and they want no part in it.
His refusal to criticize jews is worrying. Him being used a mascot for filth to pick on young (white) men is even more worrying. He's just another flavor of e-celeb noise, and he would have been forgotten by now if it weren't for people constantly shilling for him.

Rogan isn't Jewish, gtfo

HE WAS A SHILL FROM DAY ONE YOU ABSOLUTELY MORONIC NIGGERFAGGOT