So decided I'd give these guys a shot, but I legit have no clue how much powerlevel they want in the interview?

So decided I'd give these guys a shot, but I legit have no clue how much powerlevel they want in the interview?
Race realism seems pretty obvious,
JQ?
14?
88?
For those in it, are they actually poltards or normies with extra edge?
The more I get into this the more it seems like a faggy larp, and I don't really want to keep wasting my time and risk my anonymity if its for reddit tier cringe anarchy outcast.

Attached: identity-evropa_splc.jpg (1920x1080, 112.84K)

They are edgy normalfags, just like Generation Identaire.
You should know this already. sage

Are there any legit real life meetups yet? At some point its gunna need to happen or without influence these groups will seize the narrative.

good luck finding a psyop that isn't a psyop lol

Look dude. I can't do normalfag life anymore.
I live in southern California. It's fucking crazy town here.

The people down here are so fucking ripe for an outlet like this, normies talking about the shanty towns popping up next to nice areas, people talking about moving because none of their neighbors are white.
Idk.
Shits boring man, and I'm so close to pulling a ted and going into nature for as long as I can.

Move to Texas where life is a bit more normal and affordable.

Yeah, Started my own business and its growing traction. Planning to move to southern utah soon.

Good luck to you man, I'm in Socal too, it's a fucking nightmare zone and I'd be gone in a blink if my family wasn't here.

user you are so naieve … there is no "group for good of white race"

there are cults, cults led by leaders that want power.

some of these cults are white , have white leaders and white members

some are black , have black leaders and black members

some are politiocal , and have all types of memebers

but all are cults , cults in the sense that if you think the right things you are protected

the thing you need to think about is 1) how do I become a leader and 2) how to I have the richest cult so I can pay for the best defense

currently the best cult is the neo con cult, they have ties to military so they are best defended

but if you just want to hang with a bunch of white people, good luck. youll probably be a stepping stone for some other white dude who understands that all of this shit is "crab in a barrel" and that its easier to pull on your own kind

let me guess under 20 years old? Knowledge through time is very important when understanding matters like this.

I guess to answer your question. There are no inperson meetups because there are no leaders good enough and groups with enough money to protect such a group.

you family wants to stay in shitty place fuck them , leave

they probably voted for hillary anyways

Seems like another Eurasian Dugin front. I would make sure it's not. Unless you want to end up supporting Bolsheviks larping as white nationalists in order to produce (((chaos))).

There is nothing normal about Texas. It's NeoCons and Mexicans. It's 80% military industry grey dirt nightmare and the pretty parts are just fucking grass. Someone from California would feel instant depression.
The cities are full of hipsters and niggers and feel exactly like Southern California expect without the energy of potential industry unless you're already rich. Although California is collapsing since Bush so I guess you'd be better off in Texas economically.

Why there? Isn't that the desert?

Attached: sexy bitch pepe.jpg (206x250, 9.61K)

It's pointless not revealing your full power level of beliefs. If you bring out how much you support what Hitler did and they tell you they do not promote that thinking then you have saved yourself plenty of time you would have wasted being a political group which doesn't align with your beliefs. If just want to join because you want to talk with people who you at least share a little bit in common with then you will need to do some research into the group. If you do want to eventually reveal your power level it would be best to do it offline. It it's online they can simply block / ban you and easily get rid of you. In real life they need to actually confront what you are saying unless they are faggots.

fuck you

Nah not that South. I want to live in the Wasatch mountains. About two hours south of slc

Thanks. Your further in this shit than I am clearly. Will be there soon.

I wouldn't have sought them out in the first place.
These groups lack anonymity, obviously.
More importantly, they have no institutional power, nor much cultural power.
If you want to enact political change of any kind, or social change, you're better off joining existing systems and institutions and operating within them.
Join a company or whatever political system you might be eyeing, offer new views–do so with care, obviously.
The world bends to determined men.
You're free to do as you will, just giving you my thoughts.
I sympathize with you however, I have watched the same process creep into my homeland.

Disssaapppoiiiinnntttteeeedddddd user!!!

don't forget the chapstick. they hate that

Im going camping with my meadhall on friday
Idk what you faggots are trying to do looking for a non Zig Forums group to be Zig Forums
Meadhall has been a thing for years

This is a data collection thread, OP doesnt even know the board name. IE are shabbos.

Attached: tr.png (800x600, 76.04K)

Just look at the application and ask yourself a few simple questions.

Are you being checked into a prison system or joining an internet club? Do you trust this org enough to give them extremely sensitive information? Why? Because they put up neat posters of marble statues?

The ADL would shit the bed with glee if they got a list of IE applications, assuming it doesn't already go directly to their servers.

Basically all of that. Don't hide your power level at all.

Nobody cares, stop shilling this dead meme. Daily reminder that they make you pay 10 dollaridoos a month to volunteer for them as activists.

Attached: 0ab7072b511c771c0c24bcb152e712a133b8e0e335d52b9b787ae47137168b40.jpg (402x402, 44.74K)

???
or just get kicked out because theyre fags

>Seems like another Eurasian Dugin front. I would make sure it's not. Unless you want to end up supporting Bolsheviks larping as white nationalists in order to produce (((chaos))).
this also tbh, seems like yank (((Generation Identity)))

Fuck off with your slides, kike.

Permaban, hopefully.