Aryan Lycanthropy

White Werewolves Vs. Vampires of Zion
Should there be a greater WN play on fantasy themes? Considering that a kike in Canada is psyoping his Vampright bullshit on halfchan, what if we counter with white werewolves vs. semitic vampires and shitskin zombies? This could be new entertainment propaganda, maybe as a poster or a comic or something.

There's a pasta that goes like this:

Hmm…
Werewolves

Vampires

Looks like werewolves are Aryan and vampires are the kikes.
Perhaps Hitler would have launched a program to create Werewolf super soldiers.
——————————————————————————————————————————-
Add to the pasta is that historically wolf names were very popular among old Europeans, especially (but by no means limited to) Germanic ones, with Werwulf actually having been a given male name in ancient times.
Would be pretty epic to see some potential OC out of it. And who doesn't like werewolves anyway?

Attached: werewolf tf.png (1860x1240, 3.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

destee.com/threads/wolves-dogs-and-the-white-race.79724/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Get out furfag!

Attached: AngryM.gif (500x500, 209.83K)

Your kneejerk furfag reaction is just what is wrong with so many posters. Were the ancients furfags to you in some way? Serious question.

Furry degenerates will hang first.

Attached: Degenerate.png (1280x1149, 1.46M)

Non-whites are taking over the west and you want people to LARP and write gay fantasy stories about Nazi werewolfs
We are truly fucked and this further cements my belief that the alt-right isn’t serious and is full of people with autism and sick fetishes.

Attached: 4D522373-B579-412B-8B2D-B81C4E920B5F.jpeg (750x450, 108.44K)

start a discord for this and get artists to join for meme ops.
this is clearly for the kids and furfags.

small larping club has very little impact on anyones opinions over the real world

Attached: furries explained.png (651x456, 106.43K)

cool, this isn't furry though

Never was alt-kike and that dysgenic cuck in the pic looks jewish.

I don't use discord and this isn't some furfaggotry, just classic fantasy tropes.

Vampires were always the outsiders to European culture. See Stoker's Dracula. While werewolves' roots go all the way back to the Greeks. Plenty of myths in the Greeks about Apollo, wolf cults, werewolf transformations, etc.

Rosenberg was a jew, but wolves are a Germanic staple.
That's why one finnish word for wolf, hukka, is connected to loss, doom, uselessness, etc
aside from their asian side they are still indo european, though, don't worry

Also, jews are definetely the vampire kind.
There was a thread or two on wolves/dogs vs neanderthals/kikes, etc.
Even taken as a joke thread it makes perfect sense.
Teaming up with wolves, hunting the dark creatures with them, etc.

jews also take all sorts of animal names, but not wolf or hund, they are wiesels and foxes and other kinds like that.
Which is still way above their actual physical prowess, especially the weasel.

Romulus and Remus were raised by wolves, too.
There's also the story of Mowgli, etc.
Wolves are extremely tightly knit with Europeans.

Attached: cwvv.jpg (1165x569, 228.99K)

Attached: leftypol2.png (671x1142, 569.51K)

Alt-kike are bosheviks newfag

>mad ((( mosquito ))) that cannot pierce the thick hide of the chad werewolf
|
|
|_
|__\
|
|
|
| ___
|/_, ,\
| \ '_/

Is this vampire and werewolf shit to do with the White Wolf Games and VtM 5th ed Nazi post? Also daily reminder that Jews are more or less Nosferatu.

Attached: 1530173918862.jpg (784x574, 61.96K)

Attached: leftypol furry meme.png (2730x4093, 1.24M)

No, it came when we discovered kikes are Neaderthals and Neaderthals were known for being nightwalkers, cannabalism, and inbreeding to the point of extinction.

Attached: 123458765.jpg (731x664, 143.21K)

leftypol can post six gorillion cocksucking rainbow wolves, they cannot touch the real deal.

just like they cannot "ironically become swole warriors of power".
They can only make mockeries.

The jew will always fear the wolf.

Attached: wolves_with_food_poisoning.jpg (361x240, 21.99K)

Does anyone have the pic of the album cover (or maybe back cover) of some nationalist band that had a werewolf on it? It wasn't tough looking or anything, the werewolf was just standing there in a grassy field front view with a sword or something in a realist painting or drawing. I think the band is Scandinavian if not Swedish.

Just requesting it because it looked pretty silly and I lol'd the first time I saw it several years ago.

This.
Excerpt from then, by the way.

Attached: 0a0490ac5c590c46450d1473e6349e18f32eb5ec813747a352ad7ff73fd7476a.jpg (1783x1525 143.28 KB, 945.81K)

That, and niggers think whites descend from wolves and have similar traits. They fucking fear wolves and any dog that looks like them. Google "white people bred from wolves" and about the 4th link down is some pure nigger drivel about how white people are all werewolves because we get on with dogs and we eat our meat bloody. No joke: destee.com/threads/wolves-dogs-and-the-white-race.79724/

Attached: Walf Hermit.png (480x720 136.89 KB, 59.19K)

While on…a spirit joirney, lets say, I was told by what I could best describe as the devil that we were ancient enemies and he wanted us to end the fighting for good, I could look down and see the wolf, and looking at him he just looked disgusting, pale, hook nosed, lanky, i asked him what we were and he didnt answer, just that it was older than I knew, he also offered me a chance to sit in his chair as a peace offering "it really is comfortable, more comfortable than the floor" and I told him to fuck off and this fight is over when hes dead, which he didnt appreciate. This was before being redpilled or before being interested in wolves, I think now that it means something, I think its about me waking up and realizing what were up against, and knowing this fight is eternal until we have the courage to finish it.

My life has been a mess since, ive not a chair to sit in, but Id rather lay with the dogs than sit among kikes.

op is the faggiest fag that ever fagged.

Oh look, yet another (((anchored))) thread in a catalog of freeflowing kikepress threads. Guess this one set off some (((mod)))'s alarm bells.

It is just a redo of the Vamp right/ Blood matters crap.

As if this isn't being anchored by the same mod team that allowed vampright to be shilled here for 500+ posts to begin with.

Rosenberg wasn't jewish m8.

That guy looks like DEVO's drummer (who was jewish) second from left in pic related.

Attached: R-558929-1327210073_jpeg.jpg (600x600, 97.52K)

There was even the werwolf plan to resurrect germany

Someone needs to do Lycanroc Day as a Nazi.

There was a post like this on 4chan/x/ a few days ago but the thread got deleted by some vampire kike mods.