The Pussy Pass is Real!

In the UK, women will only be jailed for violent crimes

archive.is/nM5jw
archive.is/a9dt2

Attached: A pathetic female.png (1280x720, 788.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yogile.com/samhydesgirl
researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7892/CBP-7892.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhouhina-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i think the real question here is: WHO CARES???

Just utterly unbelievable. Crime is only crime when white men do it, I guess.

Inb4 muzzies start shoplifting because ahmeds sister dindu nuffin'

So any non-violent crime a white woman commits against a shitskin will get a free pass? Very good to know

really?
so they can say the holocaust didn't happen, talk about tavistock, say all islamic people are hedonistic hypocritical barbarians who should all be deported, redpill people about the rothschilds, and call harry a filthy depraved possessed racemixing degenerate without going to jail?

So if I am as a white male store owner and a woman shoplifts in my store, I can't literally do nothing about it?

The UK grows into even more of a mess.
What do you lads think the chances are of other parts of the world following suit and giving women a free pass to commit certain crimes? Doesn't seem too out of the question to me, but I could just be being pessimistic.

Good morning to you too, Schlomo.

Silly user. Thought crimes are still considered "violent crimes" in the eyes of the Jew.

Attached: 1531374686942.jpg (250x250, 5.73K)

Good. yogile.com/samhydesgirl

Time for America to start colonizing Bongland

Anyone who gives a general shit about the state of the world they live in.

This is beyond disgusting.

Attached: equal.jpg (400x230, 36.92K)

or

Why? Are we out of shitty food and peat moss already?

Attached: 2e021448e7dbaee870ddaf29e61ac80a4b2c26e86d679827344cc0d490999a5e.gif (256x192, 292.78K)

Damn! M. I. L. F.
Imagine she was real oh boy

You can change your gender and start mugging her

wtf is wrong wi th you

>>>/out/

i guess we have to define violence now, thats all this is, another rule defining something to fuck us more down the road

This is next-level jew logic.

So was there a time recently when you thought it wasn't real? Are you retarded?

Anti-mgtow propaganda is just as strong as mgtow propaganda.
All i can say is that pussy is dangerous. Even if you need to breed, you need to do it harsh and very precise with your selection of women.

You ever notice how coddled dogs act? They're always yapping and biting and tearing shit up and freaking out. It's because they're anxious. They don't want to be the pack leader. Women are the same. Don't chuckle and take a photo when she shits on the floor. Smack her on the nose with a rolled up newspaper. She'll be happier and more comfortable for it.

Well I identify as a transwoman. So give me your wallet.

I have to admit there's a certain amount of sense in acknowledging that there's no point in holding females responsible for their actions… maybe this one will stay on the books when the UK finally makes burkas mandatory for all women

Get arrested for x
Say you identify xx
Don't go to prison.

This guy just broke the system. Britbongs please start wearing drag before doing anything productive to society.

I don't know if I agree with you or not… women can barely get along with each other without starting shit. But giving them hoods instead of proper discipline is the sign of a weak man.
Polite sage for quickly posting twice

That's why locking them in a room with each other is the perfect punishment.

Just because Israel is a gynocentric shithole where women have all the power doesn't mean the rest of us want that. Stay in Tel Aviv.

Time for the UK to follow Singapore's example

Attached: ukshoplift.png (637x400, 188.16K)

fuck retailers

Something tells me this will be primarily for the under privileged womyn of colour.

Yeah, next step is the same rule but for blacks and Arabs. Gotta pay jizya, dhimmi.

user called it yesterday:
>>>Zig Forums187729
Gets called an "anti-feminist" for suggesting that a justice system which assumes any man accused of rape to be guilty, is perhaps unfair, which really shows you what feminism is actually about.

guys this is nothing new. In the US women often aren't even jailed for violent crimes. Nick Di Paolo was punched in the face by a 30 something crazed liberal skank, she gave him a pretty decent fucking shiner, and she was brought to a psych ward instead of jail and you KNOW they let her out after the standard 72 hrs. Women just have to appear crazed (which the majority of them are or are able to play the role) and they get away with everything

You can read that as "Female offenders to be *prosecuted* only when guilty of violent crime". Imagine the paperwork you'd save if you just cautioned them and let them go. You'd free up several man hours a piece to ply straight into serving the stronk twitter-war survivors.

Attached: 1448460508918-3.jpg (320x240, 15.48K)

Jesus, at this point you have to be someone getting the first post just to be a giant fucking kike on purpose. There's no fucking way someone's this jewish.

reminder most female murderers get max 30 years in prison and sometimes they leave early for good behavior. I remember on Deadly Women one girl only spent a day before releasing her.

Blatant disinformation.
There are around 1,000 female VATP (Violence Against The Person) offenders in British prisons, roughly 1/4 of total number.

researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-7892/CBP-7892.pdf

The real unusually low number is in sexual offenses. Women are rarely convicted, juries are especially unwilling to convict a mother of sexual abuse against her own children, despite it being known that the primary sexual abusers of boys under the age of 6 are women.

The first official pussy pass I know of, was the introduction of the new crime "Infanticide", which seemed to happen suddenly across a variety of Western countries some time around the turn of the 20th century.
Prior to the new crime "Infanticide" (murder of your own child, while he is under 1 year of age), juries outright refused to pass a verdict of guilty of murder, which in practice meant women could murder their young kids with total impunity.
"Infanticide" was a compromise - get rid of the murder rap and replace it with a crime which describes exactly the same as murder, but with a much reduced penalty.
These days infanticide is rarely punished in the UK, instead the woman is give "help" and "counseling", for she has a lost a child and is a victim, blah blah.

But I identify as a female

Pure gold. Now tell me again that MGTOW was wrong, tradcucks.

Yeah. Its an attempt to empower women and control them

Its only wrong in a sane and just society.

That's not how this policy will be used. It'll only be used selectively in favor of (((/theirgirls/))).

So instead of prison, women get free housing, jobs and access to Mohamed's dick?
Expect this number to rise exponentially

Nothing better than animals that willingly go into the pen.

Is this a word now? Its like you don't even need to look for jew anymore when they out themselves like this.

It is a word cancerous word MGTOW faggots invented to go along with their "don't breed goyim!!" philosophy.

*it is a cancerous word

Getting called cuck hurts their feelings because they know it's true, so in typical leftist fashion they turn it around and project. Limpwristed jews in an open relationship snarkily calling virtuous men who want virtuous wives and families "cucks". They're insane.

The word itself may not make much sense, but it's meant to imply people who cuck out for women who pretend to be traditional. E.g., think of women who whore around, turn 30, are "born again," and then decide to be "traditional." Well, great. You're traditional, but who'd cuck out for some used up trash?
That's the idea of the term at least.

It has the same problem that White Sharia had, it is ambiguous, and not in a good way.

the majority of women have gone through a slut phase nowadays. If she's over it and realizes it wasn't serving her well, why keep punishing her (so long as she doesn't have herpes or AIDS)? Women are being brainwashed. They are more emotional which makes them more susceptible to brainwashing. We should not demonize them.

Upside of everyone converting to Islam in Britain: we get to don black masks and throw faggots, leftists, women, academics, cops, globalists, bankers, jews, and every other treacherous weasel off roof tops like they do in Iraq.

Can't wait to stone some overweight purple-haired landwhale tbh. Be like one of those county fairs where you throw a ball in a moving clown's mouth.

so long as they don't notice you are white under your cloak of peace, you're good

There are some realy fucked up broads.

Just search for “Munchausen by Proxy”. Trans-Mother are another variant of the same shit.
After learning about that, one wonders if burning of witches had not a reasonable background.

It is abortion now, but yeah this privilege is still in the books of many countries.

Why not just ban jail?

the only alternatives to jail are execution or labor camps. I think both are better than jail. Unfortunately we have all these lefty scumbags who argue "criminals are people too"

Just put some aviators on over your mask, m8.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1080x1080, 121.82K)

Have a DOTR song as well.

kys. You are the problem, you're willing to accept less than even the most minimum standard and, by proxy, making the following two equivalent:
doesn't engage in shit behavior->doesn't engage in shit behavior & engages in shit behavior->doesn't engage in shit behavior.
This is a disservice to those who actually put forth the effort to not throw themselves into the trash heap.
tl;dr you are the definition of tradcuck assuming you're not baiting

asdfasdfasdf

calm down user. You're missing my point. Women are easily led. Women nowadays are being sold the fallacy that being a slut makes them happy and all that jazz. I'm not talking about a chick who's had nigger babies. I just mean if a girl slept around in college but realized the error in her ways, it doesn't make her a bad person. Many men have done the same and then settled down. These women are being mind controlled by media and entertainment. If they break their conditioning, why do they deserve to be miserable for the rest of their lives? You seem like you hate women honestly. This idea that we should despise women is a retarded one.

It has nothing to do with gender politics. It's the natural course of democracies which tend to have no cultural spine during their course of development, therefore causing crimes to spike due to the lack of social checks. Courts and prisons aren't able to keep up with most of the crimes, so they simply disregard certain categories of crimes. See rapes in Sweden and Germany. Because the amount is so overwhelming, courts simply don't punish most of them.

On the other hand, if a native commits a crime, as little as a traffic violation, he will be punished to the full extent. It's because natives are a danger to the establishment and have to be kept in check more than a subhuman nigger or muslim scum.

Managerial State is the term which describes this shit: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Managerial_state

but it's bullshit, jews want goyim to breed, sure they don't care about race purity, but I'm pretty sure they need wagies and taxpayers to support both them and Jamals
so go be good goy and go pay taxes so that Tyrone get his welfare and enjoy some whitey bitches

are geting cucked instead, tough luck
I bet you belive your MLP cartoons are documentary too, but no there's no "virtuous wives" in 2018, unless you live in Iran or something

Maybe you're just hanging out with sluts. There are plenty. You're just mad they won't look in your direction because you're a slob.

Of course, but that doesn't absolve one of the wrong she's done.
Yes. Again though, on what basis do you claim that this can just be swept away?
Define a bad person. Bad is always with respect to something. I claim that, with respect to being a wife or mother, being a slut now or in the past is a negative.
Yes. Did I ever claim it was fine for men to do?
Due to the consequences of their actions. In my world view, actions have consequences. For example, lets say I'm the U.S. in WWII. I think I'm doing the right thing by going against the Axis. For liberty, freedom, to stop that evil anti-humanitarian Hitler. I think I'm doing the right thing (even if I'm wrong). What were the consequences regardless of whether I thought I was right or wrong? The current state of the Western world. In short, regardless of whether the individual subjectively believes himself correct, that doesn't change the effects of their actions.
Yep, that's me. Someone who gives standards to women (and men) is someone who hates women.
You move the goal post. We were talking about a subset of women, the "at some point a slut" ones. You attempt to fuck around with what I state by claiming I was talking about "all women" (the superset).
At this point, I'll just assume you're baiting because the last thing you said (where you lied about my claims–stating that I was talking about the superset) is disingenuous.

stop feeding yous to shills and/or absolute retards.

aww, did that hit the bone?
glad good goy like you got into that jewish con, just don't come here later making a thread on how you was divorce raped, cuck

Perhaps I assumed a couple of things. I thought maybe you were one of these MGTOW homos who think we should essentially ignore women. My bad, fam.

If you're going to discard everyone who has had casual sex for a period of time, you'll be discarding many people. Are you perfect? Have you always abided by these standards that you're talking about?

He is a mgtow fag

Do you fags know how to do anything but project?

I've heard your line of thinking from lots of guys who have no clue how to get laid. Not accusing you of this, I'm just saying. Many men would do exactly what these modern "proud sluts" if they had the chance. Is a rich and famous guy a bad person because tons of hot chicks throw themselves at him and he fucks them? No, he's just a man in a unique situation who is enjoying the perks.

Damn.

instead of being butthurt kid, tell us more about your virtuous wife

Not all torfags are the same torfag.

no but it's logical to assume they might be nigger. especially in a thread that isn't that active

Where are you going to go? Most of the White world is starting to go the same path. Even Nonwhite states like China and Japan are taking in third worlders.

…..

Females are not part of the race because they are not people. They are property of the race, which is composed of white men.

I actually don't have a problem with that attitude. But MGTOW faggots want to eschew women all together, which is very gay.

(Rewriting because my grammar was a fucking travesty)
Man, I have to hurry up and pick up a couple of new languages, because I honestly feel like that one of these days, Britain is going to end up killing me.

I'm not sure man. Russia or Hungary? Maybe Italy?

Attached: I was in a racing game. Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could think of.jpg (920x1760, 77.32K)

you're a fucking faggot dude.

This. These MGTOW motherfuckers are just sad pathetic little bois who haven't figured out how to get their dicks wet without paying for it. Men need to fuck some gutter trash to build confidence and gain sexual prowess. These are faggots who don't know how to do that so they call everyone who doesn't name his dominant hand a degenerate.

In Islamic countries, the concept of "mehrieh" is a sort of ultra-alimony that allows a woman to milk as much money as she chooses to in certain cases, at least outside of the countries that capped it at a million-dollar limit. If the UK combines this cuckery with that type of islamic cuckery, what will we have to call the UK's alimony?

Russia is getting inundated with central Asians. Italy is getting Africanized (they are starting to deport a lot of them tho). If western Europe falls demographically, the east euro countries will probably fall sooner or later as well. Not looking too good m8.

Can you show something saying Japan is taking in wogs I thought they and most other asian countries enjoyed their ethnostates

South Korea just had big demostrations againt taking in any 'refugees' theyre smart enough to see all the shit they do and say no to it, I gues they dont have white guilt or something like that

Anecdotal evidence from friends that went to Tokyo. I know that they are also taking in racially mixed Japanese/Brazilian mongrels.
As for china
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhouhina-
I also know that due to their pseudo-colonization of Africa, more and more are moving to china.

fucked up my link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Africans_in_Guangzhou

Even if they commit violent crimes they will still look the other way. Same old shit.

Its amusing to watch another culture re-colonize Africa almost like Africans are destined to be a slave class for more powerful races

Yeah, and the utilization of them for slavery almost always corrupts the genes of the more powerful races.