QUEERTY*

Felching Faggots Admit That They Do Actually Want To Indoctrinate Kids

>In response to New York’s recently introduced marriage equality bill, the so-called National Organization for Marriage got a bunch of pictures of black people and some guy who sounds like Foghorn Leghorn to repeat the same lies about indoctrinating schoolchildren that they ran in 2009. They accuse us of exploiting children and in response we say, “NOOO! We’re not gonna make kids learn about homosexuality, we swear! It’s not like we’re trying to recruit your children or anything.” But let’s face it—that’s a lie. We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept queer sexuality. In fact, our very future depends on it.

>The battle over Tennessee’s “Don’t Say Gay Bill” has made this most apparent. Why would anybody get all up in arms about punishing teachers who mention queers in the classroom unless we wanted teachers to do just that? In response against the bill, FCKH8 hired some little girls to drop F-bombs in their online PSAs and gave out hundreds of “Don’t B H8N on the Homos” t-shirts, wristbands, pins and stickers to school children in front of TV cameras. Recruiting children? You bet we are.

>Why would we push anti-bullying programs or social studies classes that teach kids about the historical contributions of famous queers unless we wanted to deliberately educate children to accept queer sexuality as normal?

queerty.com/can-we-please-just-start-admitting-that-we-do-actually-want-to-indoctrinate-kids-20110512
archive.is/WbvwS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (946x370, 28.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21573705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Old news but relevant

Why do you think faggots reproduce through pedophilia?

Nice tavistock try

Ha, havent heard that for like 15 years.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21573705
Oh look, a scholarly article on Felching.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21573705
yes, and should look, this study is barely six years old not "like 15 omg"

pic related, five studies mentioning felching just year-to-date.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1349x657, 51.19K)

Its not really worth looking into unless youre a gay cuckold, just gas them and get it over with.

it would be a shame if gay rights groups were liquidated

Look out, liberals. Detective Dipshit is on the case.

Old news, but have a song about pozzing people.

News flash, faggot: EVERYBODY wants to "indoctrinate" kids. You just think your brand of indoctrination is a good thing, while theirs is a bad thing.

You're all gigantic fucking hypocrites.

>>>/gop/

It's a moon cult initiation ritual.

Eastern European anons could use articles like these to redpill their non-cucked society

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (660x743, 641K)

Allow me to repeat myself, since you have the IQ and attention span of a goldfish: You ALL want to indoctrinate kids. Republicans, Democrats, conservatives, "liberals", niggers, crackers, spics, jews, chinks, parents. You all have a vested interest in trying to enforce your morality upon children and have zero self-awareness about it.

The "bad guy" is trying to indoctrinate kids? That's bad. But it's okay when I'M doing it, because I'M the good guy!

Aren't they pretty resistant to that sort of stuff? 50+ years of communism will give you a pretty low tolerance for that sort of stuff.

Now you are getting it!

PLZ STAHP

SAGE HIDE REPORT REPORT REPORT

ps. children need to know about yiffing

Faggots need to be completely exterminated. Not even religious about this. I'm completely atheist. I made up my mind a long time ago about this after somewhere here pointed me to the official gov CDC statistics on how faggots make up a small percentage of the population, yet a whopping number of new disease cases (something close to 70-80% in the case of herpes) comes from fucking faggots. That along with GRIDs/AIDs, and how leftists pretend this state of affairs and "pozzing" is normal, have convinced me that they are a public health threat while simultaneously rubbing in everyone's faces about it and being deceptive about it. Totally understand why Stalin eventually gulaged homo communists for being devious degenerates.

Burn with fire, from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Attached: It's OK to QUESTION your GENDER! (coming out as non-binary)

Isn't that the slag that said

Not sure, but there's probably more than one of those.

There's more of that sort of brainwash out there, from a group called Support Our Youth (SOY) yes its real. This one's about white guilt indoctrination.

bump

Attached: Archaic Publications.jpg (555x729, 124.83K)