Georgia Guidestones

Georgia Guidestones
A set of 10 guidelines is inscribed on the structure in eight modern languages, and a shorter message is inscribed at the top of the structure in four ancient language scripts
A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[8] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
Unite humanity with a living new language.
Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

what does it mean Zig Forums?

Attached: p031796s.jpg (1280x720, 107.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZhHqL
apologeticsindex.org/Lonesome Squirrel.pdf
archive.fo/IXBRM
archive.is/Q6zpt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

R. C. Christian did nothing wrong.

Yoko Ono praised the inscribed messages as "a stirring call to rational thinking", while Wired stated that unspecified opponents have labeled them as the "Ten Commandments of the Antichrist".

The guidestones have become a subject of interest for conspiracy theorists. One of them, an activist named Mark Dice, demanded that the guidestones "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project", claiming that the guidestones are of "a deep Satanic origin", and that R. C. Christian belongs to "a Luciferian secret society" related to the "New World Order". At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was "for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship". Others have suggested that the stones were commissioned by the Rosicrucians, with conspiracy theorist Jay Weidner observing that the pseudonym of the man who commissioned the stones – "R. C. Christian" – resembles Rose Cross Christian, or Christian Rosenkreuz, the founder of the Rosicrucian Order. Alex Jones's film Endgame: Blueprint for Global Enslavement proposes that the guidestones are a harbinger of self-appointed elites who intend on exterminating most of the world's population.

Computer analyst Van Smith said the monument's dimensions predicted the height of the Burj Khalifa, which opened in Dubai over thirty years after the Georgia Guidestones were designed. Smith said the builders of the guidestones were likely aware of the Burj Khalifa project, which he compared to the biblical Tower of Babel.

The most widely agreed-upon interpretation of the stones is that they describe the basic concepts required to rebuild a devastated civilization. Author Brad Meltzer notes that the stones were built in 1979 at the height of the Cold War, and thus argues that they may have been intended as a message to the possible survivors of a nuclear World War III. The engraved suggestion to keep humanity's population below 500 million could have been made under the assumption that war had already reduced humanity below this number.

The guidestones were briefly shown and discussed in the 1986 documentary film Sherman's March, and were featured extensively in a 2012 episode of Mysteries at the Museum, a "Monumental Mysteries Special" featuring Don Wildman

it UN "art" on American soil… i would cry if someone took knocked these down

Old news, nice slide thread

low-effort slide thread, and even if it isn't a slide thread it's still useless and low-effort. fuck off back to cuckchan.

who the fuck here can honestly say they didn't know about this already?

this

(kike)
(kike)
(kike)

why does this information scare the (((kikes))) so much, low effort reply

its for the survivors of the coming mass killing
fucking Illuminati

R.C. Christian has been identified, he was pro-White America-Firster (in the original sense, not the "Israel first is America first" of today) who was friends with Dr. Shockley and wrote letters in defense of David Duke and Pat Buchanan. He feared Nuclear war, and wanted the guidestones to be a blueprint for the civilization that would rise up from the ashes.

lurk moar you retard, this is like making a thread saying "did u know that jews control the media?" everyone fucking knows already, you obviously know jack shit to think that posting this thread is anything new

my reply is a slide, for those that do not know about this. slide for education of youngsters

I never understood why the Georgia guidestones were supposed to be a bad thing. Except for maybe the one language shit, it is 100% correct and basically what the world would be like today if the Third Reich had won.

Attached: jewlaugh.jpg (581x376, 41.85K)

>these languages are: English, Spanish, Swahili, Sanskrit, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian.

Yeah, pro-white, no German, no French, but based hebe speak.

>Swahili

Swahili

Native to Tanzania, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kenya, Somalia, Mozambique (mostly Mwani), Burundi, Rwanda, Uganda,[1] Comoros, Mayotte, Zambia, Malawi, and Madagascar

Native speakers:
3 million[2][3] to 15 million.

L2 speakers:
50 to 100 million

So less than either native German or French speakers

Can confirm
500,000,000 total (white only) world population would be just fucking absolutely perfect.

Unfortunately that's not quite what they have in mind.

The Guidestones are extremely LARPY; but in that scary degenerate genocidal the bad kind kinda LARP. Anyone with enough money and enough Autism could do the same just as covertly. While interesting I've never considered them more than some rich faggot trying to give himself a chuckle. I hope

An explanatory tablet is set alongside the stones
A few feet to the west of the monument, an additional granite ledger has been set level with the ground. This tablet identifies the structure and the languages used on it, lists various facts about the size, weight, and astronomical features of the stones, the date it was installed, and the sponsors of the project. It also speaks of a time capsule buried under the tablet, but spaces on the stone reserved for filling in the dates on which the capsule was buried and is to be opened have not been inscribed, so it is uncertain if the time capsule was put in place.

Attached: Georgia_Guidestones_10.jpg (960x720, 157.51K)

you do understand these stone are extremely extremely well protected by law enforcement, the inside joke seems to be understood at the highest levels of government correct? Maybe robotics and AI isn't just a meme after all.

It definitely wasn't a "rich faggot" considering they couldn't secure the funding for the planned capstone. It was an independent effort.

Because it's the only tourist attraction in Elberton.

This is literally Judaism. The central world jewdicial system being located in Israel and being Israel is literal kikery.

Here are clips from "Dark Clouds Over Elberton", confirming Christian's identity. Jonestein sold every other documentary these Christian zionist faggots made, I wonder why he skipped this one?

Attached: Part 1.mp4 (240x136, 15.67M)

From what i can figure out this does seem to be the case. archive.fo/ZhHqL

Attached: Part 2.mp4 (240x136, 15.8M)

Fuck off kike.

Use your head. How do you think you would "guide reproduction" to "improve diversity"? Preventing race-mixing.

It means lurk more.

Sage.

it means rich jews are retarded and have too much money

Alright fags, I have something for you on this so open your minds up and maybe you'll help solve this riddle.

The only reason we know anything about the Church of Scientology is because a man named Stephen Fishman was caught committing crimes. When asked about it, it turns out he was told to by the church and a percentage of the profits from the crimes would go to the Church.

Fishman brought in thousands of Church-eyes only documents, which the Church counter-sued to attempt to have closed. They lost and this is the ONLY reason we know ANYTHING about CoS - about Xenu, Operating Thetans, about how the term "Prison Planet" was coined in OT III and not revealed until AFTER Jones had named his channel (his other name, Info Wars being the product of the Vallale Mindwar thesis).

Now, Fishman wrote a book - called Lonesome Squirrel. In CoS - there are three types of Scientologists. 1) Regular Church members 2) Freezone Church Members (this is what Jim Marrs was, he was invited to scientology events, given an award and even shilled for Battlefield Earth on Scientology TV channels) - they claim NOT to be members (and they technically aren't) - but they serve the greater good of the Org.

The third type of member is a Squirrel, a person who hordes church information and attempts to use it for their own gain.

Squirrels fall under SP or Suppressive Persons - and are targets for the fair game doctrine.

Fishman's book is damn near impossible to find, I will include a copy because I am not a good goy.

In Lonesome Squirrel, on page 111, halfway down - at a party, Fishman recounts talking to a high-level Church member who told him Georgia Guidestones were being build by LRH to commemorate his "landing site on Earth in his first physical body".

As a bit of a side note for those unaware of LRH crimes - he was "best friends" with Aliester Crowley, who introduced him to Jack Parsons and together they committed the Babylon Working Ritual. Not to mention LRH being in the OSS until 1947 when it was rebranded as the CIA, involvement in MK Ultra/Mindcontrol and the entire possibility that the alien based religion could be the template for the One World Religion… assuming it did in fact fold all occultism into it.

Additionally and this is where you guys are going to get stirred up - did you know Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam signed its entire organization up to Scientology? That NoI soldiers TRAIN at Scientology Facilities? Yeah, CoS is training the race war army… pic related.

Here is a link to Lonesome Squirrel if you don't trust my upload: apologeticsindex.org/Lonesome Squirrel.pdf and an archived HTML copy from Fishman's website: archive.fo/IXBRM

Slide thread or not, there is definitely suspect shit going on in the CoS.

Attached: videoplayback.webm (480x360 303.32 KB, 1.82M)

Interesting how during the 2000's the Georgia Guidestones were vandalized multiple times as honorary kike guidelines, but Zig Forums will defend this, and desperatly cling to it as something "based"

They were vandalized by braindead infocucks.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (600x450, 44.67K)

It's a covert advertisement for the local granite quarries and a post WWIII feel good thing. I do like the recommendations though. Global pollution arises from our cancerous population levels, not inherently industrial processes.

Zig Forums confirmed Illuminati. We're gonna be FEMA camping all the subhumans.

Attached: 3333333333333.gif (320x240, 738.98K)

For all you know it could have been one of Obamas muslim compatriots that wrote that.

Jesus is a prophet in Islam too

Attached: 0bde7b7c79d4eefdecc3831069e743004291d9000126b26cfac79055455e2f68.png (862x665, 555.81K)

Islam used to be Christianity++ and had the cross as their primary symbol.
Then it fused with idol cults of Mecca, pagans, poz'd by 'reforms' and Ottoman Empire jingoism.

It's what happens when you cast your pearls before swine.

The point wasn't to put every fucking majority white language on there, but to cover a few languages from every major group and continent to increase the chances that someone, somewhere would still be able to understand or translate it far into the future.

And these are about as anti kike as you can get, what's your point?

you mean the NWO… like pheonix rising out of the ashes of white civilization, a mud colored world with less then 500 million slaves in it that the (((elites))) use for labor and other weird rituals

Sanskrit, a dead language with no native speaker, but not Latin or Greek.
Pro-White, all right.

But nigger pigin, Swahili and Hebrew
Pro-White

What are the chance, that the languages were are large part of the humanity‘s knowledge is encoded, German and French disappear, but some nigger pidgin that not even in Africa is widely spoke. French is much more common in Africa than Swahili.

No this monument is made by Whites hating, One World, Club of Rome anglokikes, that preach to Whites that there are too many people on the world while in fact there are just too many nigger and other assorted subhumans.

Attached: niggerjew.jpg (281x247, 19.89K)

Go out there and pull that shit down with a few rope, unless they cut slips into the stone like the "ancients" they are bastardizing with their communist esoteric bullshit, it should be easy.
It immortalizes bullshit, it should be destroyed.
The ancient cultures were not sub 100k ppl building Machu Picchu, gobekli tepe, the pyramids, ect they had population in the millions and lasted thoughts of years. Fuck this communist propaganda, it tries to inspire reverence by association of memory for the past, living off the work of others. Pure shit like the ideas that created it

Attached: c54ebeb7f8b6790a275575498cd0e727d99ec902e33443e420897d78610b0191.gif (638x348, 8.66M)

where's proofs?

Sounds good to me Bill

Someone else might've already given my answer but here's my take on it:

Self-explanatory. What happens when you let the deer population become too big? Resources become scarce and not only do more die, but there's also less in general. We might be able to worry about this less when we get into space consistently, however. But, I believe these stones only apply to Earth and most planets in general. Less people for smaller planets, more for bigger, etc.
Contrary to what (((they))) think, letting Jamal fuck your woman is not diversity. When you mix all the colors in a pot, what do you get? Nothing but shit. Not race mixing is what keeps diversity, and funnily enough, whites are far more diverse than most races.
One language we can all use. I'm quite iffy on this since it allows (((certain parties))) to corrupt this easily, but I believe it can actually help if we do it right.
Rule everything with moderation. Moderation is important, as it allows us to look at extremes and take what we want from it. I've been debating on trying to meme moderation as the new extreme, if that makes any sense.
I think this one's pretty self-explanatory, but the problem is, everyone has a different idea of "fair and just." I believe the best way to be fair and just is to look at how nature does things and emulate that.
Nations can do things their way, but if they've got beef with another nation, it should be settled peacefully if possible.
If it's overall useless to have around, just trash it. If an offical can't do its job, trash it.
Balance personal rights with social duties.
Truth, beauty, and love above all else. A staple NatSoc idea.
God dammit don't leave your shit around everywhere.

Applied correctly, this is Hitler's dream in an in-general nutshell, maybe with a couple things he didn't want but I really can't look in his head. Applied incorrectly, however, it makes communism. Most of this is so obvious, but people are so drowned out in their own ideas that they even warp these ideas for their own narrative.

Attached: b902a91a8f23b868eed3222d00bc05ebc8f8302464488a659b0e4065d632083a.jpg (300x449, 98.23K)

Fuck, forgot something:
Enjoy your life, but make sure to give back to the society that made your life so future generations can enjoy it as well. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, but all play and no work makes Jack get a sex change and dress up as a clown.

People like you are the reason the Q LARP was so successful.

It means you need to go back to /x/

I remember hearing about some kind of campaign to have them removed and I thought they were close? Or the people trying to remove them thought so anyway. But I haven't heard anything for a couple years. They're on private property as far as I understand it, so I don't know what can be done besides vandalism really.
I don't think any rational people have an issue with the things it says, it has more to do with who is going to be deciding this shit. Who's plan is it and who decides who stays and who goes?

Attached: 1561848465132658.jpg (450x372, 19.88K)

I wrote a long reply but posting froze 😖
They don't engage Humans as thinking beings, its degrading from the start with the issuance of animal commands. COMMUNISM/nwo/eugenics

Deer and human beings are not the same, your see in their philosophy man is an animal that needs to be controlled because he cannot think (only the party leaders are humans)
We have the ability of IMAGINATION and CREATION animals do not.
>These stones claim man cannot evolve, he cannot problem solve. He is an animal who must be controlled by (((Masons))) who built the stones.

World Peace, Harmony, unity, balance ect are not defined as you believe. In the nwo/luciferin system Peace is defined as no opposition to their power, Everytime that's what they mean.

This symbol is a troll on humanity by the elite, those are dead languages. Who reads them and who will have access to learning then? The elite.

Attached: f7589a13fbeb340cd2458aad56f8dd7959c9d9c94eb404be0b253593659c1ad3.jpg (1605x2489, 439.77K)

I agree with most of this except the dead language part,
English, Spanish, Chinese, and Russian, aren't dead languages

>implying you know who (((they))) are

Fishman is a jew, as is Josh Reeves, who I'm sure you got that from. There's no link Hubbard link aside from his word, meanwhile, some kike-worshiping judeo-Christians managed to trick a stroke victim into showing them letters that showed a direct connection to Merrymen and Kersten.

But that's what the Nazi elites want. I saw it on Alex Jones so I know it's true!.

Shit, dude, that blows.
I can most certainly agree with you on that, however, speaking as of the present most of these rampant niggers, kikes, and spics wiggers too, but they can hopefully be educated need to be a controlled population in some form, otherwise as we see today they'll be the ones controlling us. It's also because of letting them breed and live recklessly that you see a lot of the normal shit going on. However, you are also right in the fact that humans have imagination and creation, and that's probably part of what is saving us from extinction.
But that's not true at all. Like
said, it says to guide reproduction wisely, and keep on improving. I do not believe we need tyrannical leaders to enforce these rules, either. At best, I could see us having an appointed figurehead that carries out the will of the people. Someone that the populace would love to be their leader, like how Nazi Germany was with Hitler. He was a leader, yes, but his main goal was to carry out the will of like-minded people. I may be fucking wrong, I'm not a very good debater. In an ideal society, at least in my eyes, we would have that sort of figurehead but also encourage the population to emulate the same ideas, to become as strong and powerful as that leader so the civilization can keep on turning when the figurehead passes away, if that makes any sense.

Sanskrit is a root language and most likely Aryan in origin. It's totally worth preserving. People hardly understand what their words mean today so a call to preserve the ancient languages that shape ours today is a worthy goal.
I'm still undecided on what to think of the stones. Most likely masonfags but I don't necessarily disagree with what they propose. People generally tie them into Agenda 21 and globalist ideals. I don't disagree, but the rules themselves seem rather common sense for any man.

Attached: 16541616161065161.png (331x314, 10.88K)

>a (((world court)))

Attached: to much kikery.jpg (680x365, 23.03K)

Indeed, got any thing I can look at on Reeves?

it's generally neutral but whoever wrote this didn't put much thought into the "Unite humanity into a living new language" item, the last person i can think that managed to forcefully spread a language across millons of people emperor Qin in China and he didn't spread that language with the pen

the stones were put up by some anti nuke hippie group who wanted to leave the stones incase shit went down so that someone who can actually read when shit stops hitting the fan my take the stones to heart.

">implying communism and eugenics have any common ground at all"

AHSHSHSHHAHAHhhhahahaha you dumb nigger Jesus Christ you don't know anything, who do you think started communism??? National socialism = communism. Nazi ideology started with the freemason eugenics programs in America 😂😂😂 Jesus dick sucking Christ you dumb nigger lololol LOLOL

Attached: 20180531_113247.jpg (692x643, 177.74K)

Jews despise nature, fitness, strength, beauty and justice. You are the most transparent shill yet Schlomo.

Attached: 1408285844920.png (555x595, 271.27K)

I completely agree with the base language idea, most vocabulary is probably 100~ words these days despite the internet and information everywhere. What I mean is that none of this applies to the "animal human" today. Typical normies are not genetically animalistic but have been trained, "educated", and poisoned into retardation. Those languages will not be read, even English, by these ppl if even one generation falls before the next rises, elite strongholds will repopulate with knowledge of these ancient writings. Most of that Sanskrit or Egyptian will not be found in America besides in private or purposely currated collections, elite interests, even today no one but those with similar mentality to the "elite" even really study those systems.

Attached: Screenshot_20180502-163308_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 1.1M)

That isn't controversal at all. It is known, suspected at least for 200 years.
It's called Indo-Germanic languages

Hippy numbers.

YOU don‘t!

Eco Hippy, Club of Rome shit. Africa without nigger can easy provide for a billion people.

>Contrary to what (((they))) think, letting Jamal fuck your woman is not diversity.
What does you know what they think?

We know what (((they))) think – blanda up.

Very diverse. No thanks.

Why don‘t you take your pills?
Without passion no art and creativity.

Trivialities. All depends who decides what’s “fair”.

Nature is not “fair”.

UN, UN, UN, League of Nations YEAH!

Trivialities.

Ooooommmh
New Age Faggotry

“White people are the cancer of earth” signed Susan Sonntag

Certainly Hitler’s nightmare

Quran states that Mohamed was white as fuck. Seems to be some snakeoil salesman pitching religion as state law with him as ruler. Fucker changed the rules when it suited him which led to the caveat about anything contradictory popping up is resolved by tossing out the older verse in favor of the new one. His wives openly bitched about it, pointing out how his many alterations coincidentally suited what he wanted to do at the time.

Attached: 1432015473198-0.png (552x462, 107.87K)

and niggers like you are the reason jidf keeps growing in numbers.. how much do they pay you?

STRAWMAN

Reminder: someone already took an electric jackhammer to one of the stones but it got repaired the next day. This led to cameras being put up around the place.
Use thermite next time

the guy who made them is a well meaning white who is ultimately a tool for israel. I think anyone with half the inclination can probably make half the number of rules that work better.

there was a thread some years ago on oldchan (before archive.4plebs.org coverage, unfortunately) where a dude told us he was a linguistics student at some university and one of his teachers got the contract to write the sanskrit translation
from what he gathered at the time, this was done by a millionaire wanting to waste some cash, and the text was chosen because it sounded super cool and progressive to the average brain-fried ex-hippie who were his entourage at the time, very little philosophical, historical or geostrategic reflection went into the making of these stones

I'm nearly certain that I have screencaps of part of this thread on an old hdd, if this thread still exists this weekend I'll try to find them

If you watch the full documentary is from, it turns out they were translated by some oriental diplomat who lived in the town and other diplomats he knew.

Just that he's a jew who used to be really close with Anglin's buddy Lee Rogers, who's also been alleged to be a jew, and supposedly blacklisted pro-Hitler callers back at Oracle. I think Reeves probably believes most of what he says, but he'll accept whatever as long as it supports his worldview. I once saw him doing a show about how an obviously fake clip of one of The Beatles saying "Faul" was definitely authentic and proof of the retarded "Paul is dead" story.

My only problems.

Honestly other than the unite with one language diversity bullshit, and other globalist tripe, I agree whole heartedly
We're going to get so fucked because of overpopulation and there's no actual plan to stem it

Honestly the first one is something to strive for as long as its white diversity

Hm yeah, I do know what you're saying about all the Faul shit - but he has nothing nice to say about Jews or Lee Rogers… and names (((them))) like once a show now…

He still won't admit that the jew is the problem, and instead focuses on the Vatican (at leas the used to) and Scientology, which was taken over by jewish lawyers.

Pan-Europeanism is cancer. True diversity can only occur between monocultural, homogeneous ethno-states.

Well within a white population, as tbh Slavs and Nords is almost race mixing
That said if you're not pro eugenics please fuck off
this is coming from a disabled person, I don't want people born to go through what I did, disability must be purged before it is born

The part about diversity is just a nice way of saying "don't let Whites breed with shitskins".

archive.is/Q6zpt

Kersten = R.C. Christian

This is ideal.

Some anons should definitely never use thermite and build a base around the stones and melt them.

Were there no ocean between us, I would be the one to destroy this demonic waystone.

Attached: 403ae133b5b1b65483f41e9a17c3174d1438fde2b60344e7acd064c652b5efc4.png (240x320 651.44 KB, 10.23K)

If by "Be not a cancer on the earth" it means kill all niggers and jews then I'm sold.

Old news. A question I have though, is why no one in Zig Forums or the chans decided to do something about them.

IT WAS NEVER PATH OF LIGHT, IT WAS
LIGHT
[spoiler] at last I truly see!!!!1[/spoiler[

These stink of Ted Turner. I am guessing he had them erected in secret because he is a weirdo sociopath with way too much money.

Slide thread.

Master and slave caste system. Just kill all the kikes and let their pets wither and die on the vine. Nature will sort them out.

Tower of Babel shit and Satanspeak.

We call that 'war', something Jews suck at, so they opt for courts and currency/trade manipulation instead. Don't play by their rules.

Don't worry grandpa. We won't.

Because we like them.

It's a stretch to say the parasites behind both world wars, and most other major conflicts, "suck at war".

Sales of the phucktard plate is up 76% in the past year.

Wonderful. It'll make targeting so much easier when the insurrection needs to be put down again.

Fuckers never learn.

Attached: tn2006scv.jpg (426x217, 19.89K)

why has no one defaced or broken them, anons?

that does it … these things must be destroyed along with anything else related to yoko

1:10 in … this bitch is a fucking witch that sucked the life out of those poor british boys

cause we havent put out a message to antifa on how they are confederate symbols of white supremacy …. hmmmm