The Absolute State of the German Military

As you can see in the photo, soldiers have their trousers untucked from their boots, they are not marching in sync, one is obviously overweight with a large belly, the one marching in front seems to have stick like arms, and to top it all off they are adorned in accessories promoting faggotry.

This is coming at a time when there are reports that the military is so underfunded, soldiers are giving broomsticks in place of guns to train as they don't have enough guns for everybody.

Trump please invade Germany

Attached: DpXRmbjIEpXcH54EvlDR3y5Vlsa4-2SJ5goQHI6AzFY.jpg (1024x768, 179.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2015/04/23/soldiers-in-high-heels-draw-online-outburst/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/11/07/turnout-and-organization-were-key-to-obama-victory/1688537/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-transgender-ban-blocked-barred-judge-military-latest-news-update-a8028051.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They look more like a group of LARPers than an actual military.
In hurts to think about the Wermacht soldiers both dead and alive who see what their military has become.

Attached: IMG_20180719_121536.jpg (189x290 24.2 KB, 18.67K)

Why would that solve anything? Germany has degraded to this point under total American occupation and dominion.

The thing you don't say in your greentext is that you don't need to be an active military to participate to this fest, so yeah, that's normal they are overweight, and out of form.

The US has been invading Germany since WW2, why do you think it's so bad.
Fear not, though. We just know how to put a straight face on a crooked operation.

P.S.:
The left, golems, cucks, soyboys, jews and co have one glaring flaw.
They cannot touch original things. They must pervert things, meaning the original remains untouched.

It's a little silver lining.
These soldiers look disheveled, uncoordinated, amateurisch and gaudy.

You know what would be worse?
If they had done this completely professional, but they didn't.
If they had done something incredibly martial and professional then their tainting touch would not have had the impact they want.

Thus:
The moment the actual parts of the army or the population interested in becoming armed forces are doing their serious thing, it will be:
1.) Untouched
2.) Look even more awesome and in contrast due to the degenerative effect of the simulacrum, the parasitized mutation and therefore the dumb golems and co will not be able to cope with it.

It's a bit like going on some kosher social network and calling out the jew, etc.
If they try to ban you and you have a way to evade it and you talk smack like an actual "nazi" (as in, proper human being, zero tolerance for degeneracy, dropping jewish crimes and degeneracy with every breath) then they actually don't know how to deal with that.

Bottom line:
it's not over yet, don't worry.

You know what they're doing with the broomsticks now. Apparently they painted them black.

oh my fucking god user why did you have to put that in my mind

Attached: eu1.jpg (1333x1246, 521.74K)

I doubt Wehrmacht spirits and vets think the Bundeswehr as "their" army. More like collaborator occupation force.

By Wehrmacht you actually meant Waffen SS
Ftfy

I wonder what NVA vets think of this faggotry.

Laughter.

-1% detected.

What?

Attached: 1460670774729.gif (400x388, 280.41K)

There's a reason Germany has a recruitment problem. Ever since American occupation its been a lousy establishment for obvious reasons. The truth is if Russia wanted to steamroll Europe they could do so with relative ease and everyone including the U.S. stationed there know it.

Not soooo bad.
They don't wear high heels.

Checked
SAD

Is the strategy to nuke all our allies in that case still in place?

are you stupid?

This is the worst offender

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

I think they understood the depths of the issue (corruption)…I doubt they are surprised.

Probably. The U.S. was dumb enough to station our nukes in Turkey of all places. The sad truth is Hitler and pretty much all of Europe was right when they said prior to WW2 that the U.S. has no fucking idea what its doing geopolitically. We have literally no understanding of how politics works and the rest of the world is just waiting for America to implode making moves knowing how it'll end up behind the scenes and then playing stupid to the U.S.

As far as U.S. policy goes regarding Europe is they're nothing more than a battleground with Russia. The population is irrelevant. The culture is irrelevant. Any material or territorial gain is irrelevant. So if you're not America would you take America seriously or see it as anything other than a pure threat and political plaything? Russia understands Americas sole purpose in Europe is antagonism holding Europe down while keeping Russia from becoming a challenger on the global stage.

Invade germany… draw and quarter merkel in public and order IS troops to shoot every last gay, muslim and nigger they can find also all female politicians and then do the same in the US

Why invade what you already have?

Attached: ProfilePhoto[1].jpg (96x96, 6.04K)

Why can't we just convince Germany to invade Germany?

Attached: hau97[1].png (442x194, 70.86K)

No
Are you newfriend?

Literally looks like one of the theme hikes I went on where everyone wore silly hats or whatever and this time the theme was camo.

Attached: hat.gif (450x366, 8.74M)

Slander, actual Heer vets joined the Bundeswehr, since it was the anti-communist german army.

That's ironic, I was considering asking you the exact same thing before settling on that 'stupid' approach.

Roughly 18 million served in the Wehrmacht while only roughly a million served in the SS. To say only SS members would be appalled at these degenerates pictured is nearly impossible and idiotic.

Don't blame us. Ya blew it by yourselves. Us Americans didn't constantly elect and re-elect merkel into power. That was Alllll you, you Germs. And now Europe is flooded with mudslime rapefugees and truck drivers of peace. Enjoy your nigger + sandnigger shit sandwich, cuck.

I have to admit that I was literally shocked to the point of revulsion when I learned that they had elected Merkel again. I just couldn't believe it.

I'm not saying all 19 million wouldn't be appalled. You're not wrong at all
The Waffen SS were known as wolves. Fierce and fearsome
During the end of the war the Wehrmacht fought next to allied soldiers against divisions of the Waffen SS. Literal brother against brother. Kind of like hate vs cuck chan
FANATICAL

Yeah, but they are all retired now, and frankly, when my grandfather was in the Bund, things where much different.

Yes, what? The German military is significantly smaller than it was during the cold war, so where did those guns go?

Hey fag, did you know the united states to this days till occupies germany? dipshit.

Germans don't vote for the chancellor genius

Yeah…not 'up' on the German political system…like I would avail myself of more SHITHOLE babylonian BULLSHIT outside my own country…soooooo don't keep us in suspense…somebody other than that arabic guy who assaulted her yelling something about his promised white gf and apartment voted the dyke in…

What if I tell you it's not an LGBT pride parade. NATO's probably preparing to invade Russia who keeps hacking our kosher democracy. So they just preparing to get raped.

armytimes.com/news/your-army/2015/04/23/soldiers-in-high-heels-draw-online-outburst/

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2012/11/07/turnout-and-organization-were-key-to-obama-victory/1688537/

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-transgender-ban-blocked-barred-judge-military-latest-news-update-a8028051.html

Only after we're done clearing our own nation of kikes. This is where the muslims come in handy. Let them do the heavy lifting, it's their prophet that gave their final sermon as a call to slaughter every kike. Provoke them to bring about their end of days. They'll kill the kikes, then fuck off back to their newly free'd country to await the return of Jesus.

Just to give you an idea, just last year the head of the Wermacht (a woman) said that the army has a Nazi problem after hundreds of wermacht memorabilia was found in a barracks.

The Jews are trying very desperately to pozz the soldiers becuase they know that having them on our side is very dangerous

They vote on the parties that choose the chancellor. Don't want Merkel? Vote AfD or NPD

As far as I know both those parties are controlled by jews and mongrel zionist TRASH like Weidel the lesbian employee of goldman sachs

the absolute state tbh my lads

Attached: 79f97ceb3d088e173ca5b00b0215e8428849e1d2.png (720x715, 471.97K)

Stop spreading division Shlomo

So now the nukes in Germany, France and Britain are in the hands of Muslims who hate the west and their opposition is completely made of soy. Wonderful….

Dude, you should be worried about the biologicals…

checked, well maybe they will unwittingly release the weaponized ebola

Never lose in the military.

It is definitely on the mind. I am convinced they tried to hit POTUS with a biological delivery which a Secret Service agent died for but given the recent events with bio being used in Britain, yeah, definitely needs to be considered. Let's also not forget we import a good amount of goods from these places.

When they poisoned his [food]taster/SS man? Yeah, probably, things have been a little weird lately.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nathan_Mayer_Rothschild
>The US has been invading Germany since WW2 because of kike control
The kikes have infested Europe long before the U.S. was even a country.
The (((bankers))) in your country are what brought the misery "we" now face.

Attached: seriously-read-a-book.jpg (1024x936, 477.02K)

Peer pressure can be wielded to bring the White race greatness or worthlessness.

Attached: retarded_man.jpg (2048x1536, 689.86K)

Germany fucked its military men with impossible rules of war in Afghanistan and then topped it off by making cuckolds of them using the same people they were fighting. The German soldier thus suffers two fold in that he gains PTSD in Afghanistan and then loses his wife through a government that privileges the rights of Afghan refugees over his reintegration into society.

Yes, but focus on the leaders, not the soldiers.

Good idea faggots, this will surely not backfire and lead to the further radicalization of right wing sleeper agents in the military.

I imagine fury levels must be EPIC as a result of this moronic psyop.

This. Rank and file are to be not only spared but protected. I imagine they will gladly march alongside us after THE FUCKED UP ABUSE THEY WERE SUBJECTED TO.

This German women(blonde blue eyed) whom I met online 10 years ago wanted to leave her country and come live in my 3rd world shithole. She had a husband who had PTSD from war. Your post reminded me of that.
She was already working here. She thought the Muslim/asian system of families staying together is good while she wanted to leave her own husband and daughter. I tried talk her out of it and then she stopped talking. Don't know what happened after that. Anyhow, I didn't know this was a common occurrence.
Sage for blogpost.

yeah, the jews, but curiously nobody who posts THE ABSOLUT STATE OF EUROPEAN NATION threads adds the clause:
"Man, I feel sorry about them, if only the states weren't as kiked so Europe didn't have to fear them swooping in again for the third time to destroy everything."

The US always did the final swoop, no European country is as big as northern America, there isn't the manpower for it, so whenever the US comes it it's either:
Slaughter billions of Americans or lose eventually while getting your own people killed in both scenarios.

Good stuff, fun stuff.
The US is the WORST western country on the planet and a huge monkey on everyones back.

Attached: never_forget.gif (600x480 4.31 MB, 8.42M)

Germany was occupied by the Soviet Union and the United States until the Soviet Union was weak, and the US got fed up with the red scare. Germany was reunited and autonomous after that and went on to become an economic power house in the entire EU. I hate idiots like you that delibrately ignore history to sow necessary division. If it wasn't for the United States, the Soviets would have starved Berlin to death just for the sake of further injury.

See what the Feminism-Jew has done to our men. See what we must avenge with blood.

Attached: ROTC_Feminism.jpg (600x400, 68.61K)

Then the betrayal of the balfour declaration would not have been possible and the treaty of versailles and weimar would not have happened et fucking cetera.

Their was other nations at that table, and you know it. The Treaty of Versailles was rejected by the United States Senate. There was other powers at that table, especially the greedy France which got the entire Rhineland. Wildrow Wilson was ineffective at these talks, got his self-determination plan (which would stop German land grabs, and save the Slavs) eliminated. This cost him relection.
Balfour Delcration was the United Kingdom's doing.

The treaty of versailles was possible because the deal of the balfour declaration was to promise the jews Palestine in exchange for them pulling the US into the war.

Which they, obviously, succeeded in doing, since the US was plenty kiked enough (jew owned media etc) to get swayed by their anti German propaganda.

The treaty of Versilles was possible because Germany, Austria-Hungery, and the Ottoman Empire was utterly destroyed. Its was cheilfy possible because Germany, the world's most powerful nation at the time could be made a non-competitor.

Look, the Jews wanted Palinstine from the Ottoman Empire and the British, and the Jews pitched it as the answer to the "Jewish Question" to finally get them all out of Europe (They lied, surprising). Ottoman was forced to sit at the table, so explain how this has fuck all to do with Germany.

Regardless, the
ates rejected the Treaty of Versailies, and Wilison's poor diplomancy didn't change a primarliy UK and French document. It signed seperate treaties with the centeral powers instead.

The US was pulled in by the Zimmerman cable. Which was a possible forgery submitted by the Zionist UK. It took this to get the otherwise stuborn congress to delcare war, because it did not want a front with Mexico.

The balfour declaration was made because Germany had Britain on the ropes, Germany was offering them basically a white peace, then the jews stepped in and offered to pull in the US if Britain promised them Palestine, that way Britain would not have had to surrender.
Which she otherwise would have.

In other words.
Yeah, Britain decided to just write a random letter to the Rothschilds to promise Palestine in a war climate that still had the UK and France devastated (the 100 day push and all that only came in 2018) but now Britain is making promises to Israel after the US declared war on Germany earlier the same year and was preparing for the big swoop.

It's all just a big cohencidence and it was just Mexico and stuff yes yes.