Stephen Colbert in his opening remarks from yesterdays show called on leftists to remove anyone who still believes in...

Stephen Colbert in his opening remarks from yesterdays show called on leftists to remove anyone who still believes in Trump from the body politic with a bone saw, comparing them to a gangrenous appendage. An obvious call for violence and mass extermination of the right applauded by his leftists drones and ignored by the rest of society.

this is nothing new user. Normies don't give a shit.

Its civil war validation and moderates eat this shit up if it gains mass coverage on Fox etc.

Attached: Kathy-Griffin.jpg (2000x2000, 635.02K)

I suppose. but colbert is such a folk hero at this point he could literally say "KILL TRUMP" and people would be on his side. He already said Trump was Putin's cock holster and the majority of folks thought that was hilarious.

The goal isnt to change everyones mind, you will never do that. Many of these people are willing to die for communism, you must be willing to die for your race. The goal is polarization, the main problem with this is that the far right isnt pro-Trump so its not swinging people from moderate to far right necessarily, but it will make them feel the violent threat by a major left wing thought leader… and you cant fight violence with flowers and kisses.

Anyways Im obviously lazy but itd be nice if someone chopped it up and cut out the rest of the video before its spread

Of coure, the right should be exterminated. The right wing isn't a spectrum of political ideas and theories, it's organized crime no different from drug deallers.
The democrats are right wing too. They support private property. They support capitalism and existance of banks. They support individuality. The democrats defend corruption no diferent from the republicans.

If the 120 millions of useless faggots that voted Trump/Clinton are to be exterminated, I can assure you this nation will start to improve.

far right will never be happy with any elected official in the US. Fact. Far left actually have reasonably electable people (because this is clownworld) so they have much more realistic goals that can actually be reached.

"Voting is so gay bro…I just spew politics on the internet instead"

Really bro?

The moderate right are just timid racists who have never learned anything of importance. The goal in the "third position" rhetoric was that they wanted to unify a racially homogeneous country split by bolshevism and nationalism, we have to be pragmatic. Our goal is the opposite, the left is the enemy, not our friend. Not potential recruits, a few of them will see they are on the wrong side but what they stand for is completely alien and the enemy. Even "conservatives" are anti-racist, which makes them marxist scumbags against white survival. Those are the ones you speak of, the "a black mans money is just as green as a white mans" type.

Youre in the wrong place. Try TRS, they want to vote with niggers. Every single member of the senate condemned whites in Charlottesville as terrorists and both the house and senate unanimously vote for Israel. America is 56% white, election politics are over and you are irrelevant.

I'd like to hear your alternative solution. and don't say gas all the kikes, spics, and niggers because we all know we're not actually going to do that.

is he? aren't his ratings pretty bad?

The solution is the very thing the left is constantly pushing for, war with Russia. Once enough urban areas get vaporized by nukes the populations of communists, niggers, spics, etc won't be enough to sustain control anymore. The downside is we won't have a country and we'll all likely die as well. I can't really think of any alternative other than the Samson option. That's how bad the situation is.

maybe they are…I just know he's beloved by the lefty lunatics

Its not an alternate solution because election politics are not a viable solution to anything, especially not white genocide. Race war is inevitable, were going to win it and preferably it happens while were not a minority.

Attached: Pierce-never-vote-to-stop-white-genocide.png (1434x1318 64.64 KB, 477.22K)

I'd rather not die. I'd rather live my little life in my own little corner and hope these faggots leave me alone.

Use the next 6 years (assuming Trump wins again) to prepare. Buy some land somewhere out in the country and learn to hunt, fish, grow food.

oddly enough thats already my plan. Exactly what I was thinking honestly. I live in Jew York so I'm not exactly welcome hereby the majority (niggers, spics, dune coons, etc) so I'm definitely going to pack up and go once I have my shit in order

Speaking of making leftists crazy, why aren't we making fake Trump elevator tapes to troll the media with yet? Seems like the obvious perfect troll.

Attached: IMG-20180716-WA0001.jpg (835x773, 47.86K)

Uhhhhhhh ok
Or do. Either way let's get this bus rolling

Well, arent you a useless fucking defeatist traitor piece of shit, willing to accept the death of the white race. You better hope pro-whites dont find you first.

My neck of the woods ish ish
Get the fuck outta ny user

Attached: IMG_3540.JPG (380x380 587.15 KB, 42.07K)

The future scum like this would choose for your family.

Attached: south-africa-niggers-skin-white-mans-back.jpeg (1018x996 208.71 KB, 623.68K)

wow I'm so afraid

damn that looks dope

Anons I dunno how much more I can take.

what are you doing for the white race? How many niggers have you killed

Clearly you are, talking about hiding in a corner of the world while the most important struggle of our race is going on. Boomer hedonist scum, 1 million British girls are being raped and youre holding their hair.

Ive done more this year than you will accomplish in your life.

Attached: peterson2.png (500x328, 57.84K)

Your death is guaranteed, faggot. Accept that fact.
UNTIL YOU KNOW YOU WILL DIE, YOU ARE USELESS
Do something useful with your life, die like a goddamn man.

why are you still alive then? You guys talk all of this shit. I'm being realistic. If you want to have your fantasies about whites taking up arms against niggers and spics, be my guest. but don't call me a race traitor just because I don't jerk off to the idea of an ethnostate that WILL NEVER HAPPEN

ok so how are you helping these British girls? By calling me a faggot?

But it can happen, the only people who would want us to believe it could never happen are those who don't want a white ethnostate.
Why don't you want a white ethnostate?

Central Rockies my friend

Thats none of your business, hobbyist. Race war is coming, niggers have reparations on the 2022 platform in the US and that means Zimbabwe/South Africa, that means 100k per white person, that means land confiscation etc. Better start reading books and get serious. Democracy doesnt exist, its a kike control system, elections are rigged, discrimination is against the law and the army is majority non-white. The system is going to collapse and it cant happen fast enough.
Youre just a bystander.

Attached: GLR-on-Revolution.jpg (396x396 2.38 MB, 613.17K)

Buckle up faggot
This shit is still just starting

I didn't say I don't want it. I just said it won't happen. It's just never going to happen. Of course I want a white ethnostate. I am surrounded by clownish niggers on a regular basis who think I should be afraid to speak up to them. I live in a cesspool of niggers. If I had it my way they would all be far, far away. But I'm being realistic

Whoopi Goldberg chimped out on Judge Janine today too.

Makes one wonder…

ARE THEIR FRIENDS BEING ROUNDED UP FOR FUCKING KIDS?

Maybe the time has come for you to be unrealistic then. If realistic hasn't worked so good for you so far try something else

Alright buy what's your basis for that statement?

Nigger with a jew name
Awful
And yes that would be cooking and eating kids. Both

but*

ok well when you pull off this plan to destroy the system I'll believe it. Until then, you're just a faggot with a bunch of ideals

There will be no compromise, we have been invaded and we arent asking the enemy for their input on our solution.

Attached: Codreanu.jpg (731x275, 144.07K)

We wont forget your treason and countersignalling, your love of based kikes and faggotry and niggers living next door.

Hey Colbert, I don't give ==TWO SHITS==

Attached: TewSploops.jpg (680x839, 68.93K)

it would be a shame if someone found where he lived and shot him dead… or if the building he does his show in got Mcveigh'd

Because the average person won't get behnd it. I know many white people who have been repeatedly wronged by niggers and basically say "well, its not their fault…they got a raw deal." That mentality simply won't go away. Look at all of the PR cucking thats been going on lately. that baseball player who apologized for saying he hated faggots on Twitter when he was a teenager. Papa John cucked. Everyone is cucking. This idea that "whites are racist" is being perpetuated. There is no way to stop it.

red text fail gg no re.

never said I love based kikes, faggots, or niggers living next door. You've completely made that up.

Maybe you've mentioned this in a previous post, but do you live in a coastal city?

yep

Then your idea of an "average" white doesn't mean jack shit man. You specifically live in a hive of degeneracy.

Because people are never going to get behind genociding 150 million people?

Yea youre right, niggers arent people.

Attached: south africa2.png (594x752, 455.34K)

That's a fair argument, but I still interact with people outside of my sphere on the internet. Idk maybe my view is biased based on where I live, but I still don't think the average white is going to get behind an ethostate

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-EIGHTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Trumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

You can be as edgy as you want but realistically there are like 200 million whites and 150 million non whites. How exactly do you plan on killing 150 million non whites as well as 50 million or so whites who fight for the non whites? How do you kill 200 million people and not cause a disease epidemic from corpses?

This. I'm convinced that most of the people babbling about killing all of the niggers and spics are either Feds, LARPers, lefty spies, or just plain kikes.

Speak for yourself faggot. You are the real shill/kike that everyone is accusing everyone else of being. get the fuck out you piece of shit

Don't dox yourself, user.

How do you get on with the mormonbots?

How much worse is it going to have yo get before something is done?

This is not your site. If you supported gay marriage then you do not belong here. Kill yourself.

1 Off, no (you)

this trash needs to be banned. Mods: DON'T BE FUCKING FAGGOTS FOR ONCE

Best bet is locking borders, incentivizing sterilization in poor communities through payouts, and hardcore assimilation to get brown people behaving. Just try and steer the country closer to 90% white like it used to be.

Yeah. I don't know if brown people will ever behave again. I live amongst them. They're so fucking brazen. They will literally steal your wallet and then call you a racist for calling them niggers

I'm all for locking the borders. The sterilization is a good idea too. I just don't know if they'll ever act like us. They are truly animals.

And those are the people who will get sterilized for $10,000 cash.

I doubt liberal cucks will actually allow that to happen though

Do you want World Jewry to win?

Watch as he lists none of Trumps many flip flops such as the wall, guns and war policy

This but the left wing and liberty cucks die too

Nukes tbh

Add Stephen Colbert to
>>>/thelist/

implying you wouldn't fuck her

This is some really low-quality bait. Why bother if you aren't even going to put in a little effort?

That's because he's an unfunny hack. Not trying to shit on activism here but you can't dote on every single loser Hollywood washout with a camera and/or microphone. Why care about someone noone else cares about?

Attached: 1002314710.jpg (1200x792, 87.17K)

I read it as sarcasm but bait is a distinct possibility.
Also, what race do you think c21d3b is? I not sure if its a nigger or kike. Lost tribe maybe?

It's just pasta from /tv/, calm down.

I believe we should torture the families of the left, until they submit as our slaves and praise the right as their gods.

One and done, every time.

Attached: 37271098_892044070988344_5318517943200382976_n.png (750x632, 515.16K)

Way to go, faggot. Now I want pizza.

Jack or Dorian?

where is this pasta from?

#CancelColbert

NOT IF WE GET TO HIM FIRST

Stephen Tyrone Colbert

Host of The Late Show

6 Bellegrove Dr, Montclair, NJ 07043

(973) 655-0349

551 Valley Rd #pmb 156, Montclair, NJ 07043

Cincinnati, OH

338 Collins Ave, Mount Vernon, NY 10552

(914) 664-0824

12 E 86 St #1439, New York, NY 10028

(212) 249-6359

12 E 86Th St #1439, New York, NY 10028

(973) 655-0349

175 9Th Ave, New York, NY 10011

(212) 366-9194

356 W 123Rd St, New York, NY 10027

(212) 538-3145

465 W 147Th St #5, New York, NY 10031

(212) 538-3145

545 W 126 St #15F, New York, NY 10027

(646) 678-5531

601 W 168Th St #58, New York, NY 10032

1106 Dickson Ave, Hanahan, SC 29410

(843) 747-1214 (803) 747-1214

5914 Tampa St, Hanahan, SC 29410

34 Stocker Dr #1439, Charleston, SC 29407

(803) 571-7974

39 E Battery, Charleston, SC 29401

(973) 655-0349

Isle of Palms, SC

19 Sandcrab Ct Isle Of Palms, SC 29451

Chicago, IL

2205 Atlantic Ave Sullivan's Island, SC 29482

77 Upper Mountain Ave, Montclair, NJ 07042

2211 Ion, Sullivans Is, SC 29482

(843) 883-3246

2211 Ion Ave, Sullivans Island, SC 29482

(843) 883-3246

72 1/2 Anson, Charleston, SC 29401

(843) 722-1171

72 Anson, Charleston, SC 29401

(843) 722-1171

(843) 722-3049

72 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401

(843) 722-3049

175 9Th Ave, New York, NY 10011

(212) 627-6647

422 20Th, New York, NY 10011

(212) 627-6647

422 20Th St, New York, NY 10011

(212) 627-6647

(646) 486-2879

422W20 St, New York, NY 10011

(212) 627-6647

40249 Featherbed Ln, Lovettsville, VA 20180

(540) 662-4688

(540) 882-3531

260 F Rr 2, Lovettsville, VA 20180

40095 Featherbed Ln Lovettsville, VA 20180-3524

PO Box 260 Lovettsville, VA 20180-0260

560 W Liberty St

Charles Town, WV 25414-1720

(304) 728-8640

(973) 233-1533

(908) 233-1533

1931 Deborah Ave

Largo, FL 33770-2155

(727) 585-2820

(813) 585-2820

499 Alternate Keene Rd

Largo, FL 33771-1652

(727) 585-2820

(813) 585-2820

(727) 585-2827

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Attached: Colbert Gun.jpg (228x221, 8.54K)

Fuck this, fuck that, bring in internet censorship because I don’t like what people are saying. According to your theory of getting smarter with age,you started off retarded and have barely improved

it is copypasta faggot

Armed struggle is pretty edgy, but you know what, it happens when people are opposing genocide. Youre a defeatist anti-white, you advocate we willingly submit to the conditions that exist in Africa. You deserve to be treated as a traitor and you will.

Attached: siege-race-war.PNG (591x666 140.58 KB, 244.16K)

Pic related made a pretty good run of it with no disease.

don't worry,
>>>/trs/
has all the based black men you can desire

Attached: Mao_Tse-tung_-_panoramio.jpg (1200x1526, 88.38K)

Did you post this yet to all your based black and jew friends at /r/The_Donald yet? :^)

Attached: 1493482689282.jpg (1330x946, 212.63K)

if they can punch liberals they look hu'whyte to me.

Attached: based.mp4 (320x180, 164.72K)

with a running chainsaw, sure.

Funny how they let peterson on the talmudvision.

Attached: 443f4786.jpg (750x1000, 33.21K)

I'm sure many will self deport when they see the carnage to come. You forget how many of them are soft, subhuman IQ gibs that survive on handouts alone.

Nah actually I'm white. Nice try with your single post Shlomo

So sorry about wanting to avoid extinction and all, always been a bit of an idealist.