Caryn Johnson chimps out on Judge Jeanine in epic meltdown

BUT MUH BOOK!

archive.is/sqW9n

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopi_Goldberg
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/179854971
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a barometer of our times. It's useful to observe and to maybe pick up some more ammo this weekend.

I can feel my IQ dropping as I watch this.

this is what happens when politics meets trash TV for the low IQ normie retards

a dead (((goldberg))) can’t chimp about anything

Bullshit, the nog president spent 8 years sewing discord.
Pirro hit a nerve. Nog wants to paint her as a conspiracy theorist when its blatantly obvious there's an underlying apparatus running the show. THAT is why these shitlibs are pissed at the pres. Trump forced them to expose "the big secret" and now they're done.

Nigger Goldberg can barely English. One look at her Twitter will confirm she has no more than a 4th grade education.

Still they have the inability to differentiate Mexicans from illegal aliens.

Not saying either should be here

Really raises the blood pressure—through the roof.

Who, and why should I care?

I think they know the difference, they pretend they do not because what they really want is open borders. There is a push in several countries now for "post national" status. For one reason or another, people believe anyone has a right to enter another country (always white, better off…) and they despise anyone who dares suggest anyone should be vetted and denied. Because it's "mean", "racist", "archaic mindset", "tribalistic", and other bullshit. They know what they're doing.

Attached: 3b96ec297e6723d14b81f974b5349162bfa8e1dede3d1319b362863862b93a9d.jpg (990x658, 74.12K)

checked for ebonics

mub dub fo bidda nup bix nood

How many times moshe?

Called her a 'sand nigger.'

Attached: f5e81caedd32f11aaf6e5941fdf4bffba259bc8432f239ca0375b2e930eacfbd.jpeg (1124x1668, 210.25K)

She's not a kike.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whoopi_Goldberg

t. oscarito gonzalez

(checked)
WOPS AREN'T SAND NIGGERS

Attached: 6217397550ebc91cde132289076775fa98f674c9ac6f764c3333032effc43924.jpg (427x427, 27.58K)

It's so nice to see the facade come off and them revert to chimping. Now if only Oprah would go off.

She should apologize. And her show should be canceled.

She's not Italian, she's from the middle east, Jordan I think and she married an Italian.

Not a single argument was provided by the negroid. I'm not sure why I wasted my time contaminating my mind with her pointless existence.

Lebanese
from kikepedia

Lurk more, faggot.

Judge Jeanine is based

Israel first all the way, you're either with her or you're against her, stand with Israel or GTFO. Obviously someone that Zig Forums /pol can really get behind.

yea. te best things she does is just tell liberal lies
shes the one whipping up hate in americans because i fell like one word from the judge tells me she is book read.

I thought she was some kind of sicilian

Man, liberals, especially liberal women are the fucking worst.

Yeah, that was a real kicker here. I knew they supported globalism as a "positive" thing, but I didn't expect them to be so brazen to outwardly say it on live television. Now that globalism is dying a painful death thanks to Trump's populism (giving a steroid boost to nationalists in America and European nations) and the rapefugee crisis making people hate the left wing politicians who enabled this catastrophe, they have no choice now but to double down and be extremely overt about it. I guess even they can tell that now that even soros is hemorrhaging and kvetching about his open borders dystopian dream falling about, the masses have rejected their leftist bullshit and are becoming more right wing as a result.

Probably a Leb catholic if she married an Italian. Basically a greek.

Sounds like the beginning to a book I'll write one day.

look in the mirror you ugly race-baiting nigger cunt
>When the show returned — sans the Justice With Judge Jeanine host — (((Goldberg))) explained her actions.
Shut it down

If there is one thing in this world worse than a kike
it is a loudmouth sheeboon nigger-kike

Why is Zig Forums strictly all about cheering on Republicans now?

Kill yourself Schlomo.

How fucking retarded can you get?

She's like a really bad shill.

Attached: 943494e419675a3e632cfe2824730f842ddcf29bafe83631c23f542eb568d061.jpg (1919x1127 8.11 KB, 275.46K)

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/179854971

soon

Attached: whoopi's secret.PNG (451x103, 5.06K)

You're not kidding. This is funny shit.

Attached: whoopi.JPG (591x562, 90.03K)

This and…
Robin Williams also wrote all of Whoopi's material.