Ohnoyoudontglobalmods

Made the thread earlier and it was deleted. Quite amusing considering 99% of the actual rubbish on this board is either left up or at the worst anchored - but I guess this is the consequence of letting jews and lefty/pol/ moderate us? Regardless I will post the thread again as it may be of benefit to some people in the US:

Hello Zig Forums. It is time for us to have a quick Bible study, this one entitled: “Who are God's people?”. Feel free to use this for your own benefit, or for explaining to relatives that the Jews are the bad guys and that Zionism is anti-Christian. I could not care less about religious D&C and I am not seeking to convert Zig Forums nor to demonise pagans – though do be aware that the word 'heathen' will be in some of the Scripture that I shall be quoting; note that these particular 'heathens' were the sort who had relations with Giants and who sacrificed their children to their perverse deities – in other words they had nothing to do with the Nordic or Mediterranean 'pagans' who were known the giant-slaying and strong families; so please try to contain yourselves and focus on using the material to enlighten Christians who care about Scripture as to the truth about the Jews.

I will be quoting three books of the Old Testament in chronological order so as to explain the downfall of the Israelites. For those completely unaware I shall give you a brief summary of the Biblical account before the downfall of the Israelites. It begins with Adam and Eve and the introduction of original sin; everything goes badly and humans are even race-mixing creating 'giants'; two sentences after this announcement God declares that humanity needs to be destroyed and floods the Earth. Noah is the only man judged to be righteous so he builds his ark and takes his family with him. The flood ends and his sons spread across the world establishing settlements, and they all forget about God (or else otherwise pervert or corrupt their understanding of Him). God sees that Abraham is a good man (he was from Ur, modern day Iraq if anyone is interested). Abraham has Isaac as a son. Isaac has Jacob as a son. Jacob is a vile character but eventually is confronted by God, realises the error of his ways and becomes a new, righteous man – and is renamed as Israel by God, this foreshadows baptism where we are 'reborn' dedicated to God. Israel has 12 sons. One of these sons is Joseph, and the rest of the sons are dicks and they sell him into slavery in Egypt. He does very well there and his father and brothers later go to live in Egypt with him, where they breed and multiply. Moses is born and leads them out of Egypt. Moses dies just outside of the 'promised land', and the Hebrew people settle there – the area is split into several regions, one for each of the tribes. To the North you had 'Israel' which encompassed most of the tribes, and to the South you had Judah. What follows is near constant failure on the part of the Hebrew people with God sending various prophets and kings to temporarily bring them back on the righteous path, before they quickly go back to child-sacrifice and idol worship, until God has finally had enough of them and decides to destroy them. This is where I shall begin with the quotes.

These are long quotes but I feel that if you read them in full, or have your 'Zionist Christian' relatives read them; it becomes near impossible to not realise that God has rejected the 'Jews' and replaced the Hebrews with a new people – the Christians. Now whether or not you personally believe any of the account I've given is absolutely irrelevant and I do not want to discuss that; use this information to make Christians understand that their own Holy Book condemns and rejects the Jews.

Attached: 1359323058991.jpg (700x522, 101.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g40Eck6gW7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2 Kings 17:7-20

The above clearly shows that Israel and Judah have turned away from God and started to do abominable practices INCLUDING child-sacrifice. As a consequence of this God destroys Israel. At the moment Judah or Judea still survives, but God is clearly very angry with them. If we skip ahead to the last book of Old Testament, Malachi; we can see that God gives Judah an ultimatum. I will quote the next two chapters in full as, whilst it is fairly long, I feel it is necessary for a full understanding.

Malachi 3

So this here is talking about Jesus. Jesus is going to come and purify these people, he's going (to borrow a phrase from the New Testament) to separate the wheat from the chaff. This is foreshadowing the fact that the remnant Hebrew society in Judeah was going to be split in to two; the Christians (the wheat) and the Jews (the chaff).

This is showing what God would do for them if they returned to Him. How greatly He would reward them. But we all know what is going to happen.

This is now showing that only those that 'fear the Lord' will be God's (“mine”), they will be spared, the others will not. Some will be saved from among the Hebrew people, they were those who became Christians. Those who did not became the Jews.
Chapter 4

So this is it. Judea is being given one last chance. Return to God, venerate Him as God, do His will and they will be forgiven for all their crimes and even have blessings heaped upon them. If they do not return to Him then they shall be destroyed. I particularly like the imagery of ovens that shall reduce them to stubble. It is pretty clear from the beginning of Chapter 3 that Jesus is going to be what separates the 'good Hebrews' from the 'bad Hebrews', and this is exactly what happens. Let us skip ahead now to one of Jesus' parables that was directed specifically to the Hebrew leaders of Judea.

Mark 12: 1-12

So here we have it all, given to us in a very easy to understand parable that sums everything up nicely. The Lord is God, obviously. The servants he sends are the prophets, and they are rejected just as they had been all throughout the Old Testament. Many are beaten and killed by these most wretched husbands-men – who are the Hebrews as a collective. The son is Jesus, and they kill him. In response God “will come and destroy the husbandmen, and will give the vineyard unto others.”. These others are, of course, the Christians. Jesus even goes on by quoting more Scripture to them: “And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner:” - Jesus is who they are rejecting, and it is Jesus who has destroyed them. The final verse I quoted shows that Jesus was speaking this parable against them – it did not have some strange abstract meaning for us to wonder over; it was an attack on the “chief priests, the scribes and the elders” (this is indicated in the previous chapter).

We all know what happens next. After being rejected by the majority of the Hebrews, with only a select few being 'purified' – the 'vineyard is given to a new people'; and the new Hebrew Christians bring the Christian faith to God's new people – the Greeks, the Romans, the Europeans. The Christians are the Lord's 'new husbands-men', the Jews have been destroyed (symbolically in 70AD by the Romans) and replaced. Those that remain are the children of the Devil – and that is what Jesus himself called them. All that awaits them now is what God promised in Malachi would be their punishment for not returning to Him when given the chance, which was Jesus; and that is being consumed by fire in ovens.

There are a lot of other verses condemning the Hebrews but I feel that these three quotes give us an accurate look at what happened in the downfall, step-by-step. We see them being rejected for their wickedness and being replaced for not accepting Jesus. For a Christian today to side with these people is quite frankly ridiculous. They are in no uncertain terms the enemies of God; the only interaction Christians should be having with them is either converting them, or perhaps showing them the oven. Certainly not aiding them, blessing them, defending them, funding them or in any way siding with them. The Jews are not God's people; the Christians are.

I'd appreciate it if the information could at least stay up for 12 hours or so, even if no one wants to talk about it. Knowledge is power and there are a lot of delusional 'Zionist Christians' and it is always good to have some ammunition to use against them. I don't really care if you delete it after that.

Good night to you all.

Why do you spend so much time reading and analyzing jewish books instead of reading germanic and greco-roman mythology?

are you gonna post the parts that instruct kikes to financially enslave the globe and start a one world government?
deuteronomy is so baste

Attached: old testament details plan for one world government.png (900x547, 209.06K)

nigger that's some idoltry

Probably because the bible has way more sex and violence in it

That's wrong though.

Look man it's cool that you want to promote western culture and all but if you want regular bible studies then make your own board. This is POLITICS.

>>>Zig Forums
>>>/theology/

taken direct from the "old testament" TORAH you fucking nigger

And 'Christian Zionists' supporting Israel are one of the main political problems in the Western world. As such pointing out clearly, through Scripture, that Judaism and Zionism are wrong and of the devil is pretty relevant to politics.

I know there are a lot of people here with family who believe the Bible but have somehow come to the conclusion that the Jews are God's chosen and as such we should Israel. Anything that aids in combating this is useful.

Their interpretations are so twisted that it is honestly disturbing. No wonder they only let people who are "educated" in the Oral Torah/ Talmud actually form opinions based on the written Torah.

Regardless of your personal view, Christianity has been fundamental to the progression of Europe for the last two Millenia. If you do not have an understanding of Biblical themes and characters then a LOT of the phrases, sayings and philosophies of your favourite philosophers and historians will simply not make sense. Like it or hate it, more or less everything in recorded history has been seen through a Christian lens. As such it is highly recommended that you are at least familiar with the text, regardless of your actual opinions of it or of the religion based upon it.

kill yourself

Huh. I’m not sure why it would have been deleted, but we do need to have a board discussion (in the meta thread, please) on religion going forward. Any historic documents that expose the jews’ true nature should always be accepted here (you know, when they’re on-topic for wherever they’re posted), and that includes religious texts that denounce the jews.

Have you tried NOT being jewish, Mr. Oyveyberg?

kek

Reading the Bible IS important. I completely agree with you, as it is the single best way to see the evils of (((YHWH))) first-hand. Plus the story of Christ is pretty neat to read.

fuck off kike lover

Fake news

Hmm…

Bump

I think he was saying the Torah was twisted and that's why they control who can read it so tightly, I don't think he was defending them

Billy Graham and the other kike-funded mega churches are the ones who spread this "chosen ones" bullshit. It won't die until the boomers die.

Attached: 0052018164402.jpg (800x800, 105.94K)

pic related is a book were some jew goes through verse by verse and explains it as aliens.
you can post bible verses and explain it in so many different contradicting ways

Attached: serveimage.jpg (531x766, 54.73K)

Because they worship the same "gods" the idolatrous jews do, and you've seen where that leads them. It's all part of the same power structure. You want to be brothers with them, hand in hand as you worship death?

later kike

Attached: 1a5bad2a1f879182ff6e1212e60552ab25100fd3ee0fca269c6f395540772e6e.jpg (604x453, 146.65K)

Christianity was invented by the Romans to stop the people from rebelling and pay their taxes.
youtube.com/watch?v=g40Eck6gW7U

Attached: 51bpuznYKSL._SR600,315_PIWhiteStrip,BottomLeft,0,35_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg (600x350, 19.42K)

can you elaborate on this, im curious.
And I'm going to sage because OP is a faggot

So do modern jews descend from that 'Israel' region where most of the 12 tribes were?

The kike religious D&C continues unabated.
Fuck off to
>>>/theology/
Your attempts at pissing off and scaring away christians are more transparent than a cleancut diamond.

more like the 12 hook nosed bandit clans pretending to be sacred and holy and other fancy shit

Are you upset that Christianity was never a kike on a stick and was instead of Roman fabrication? The same Romans who destroyed your temple, again? Fuck off.

I'm not the one worshiping a jew, kike.