Looks like Occupy Democrats has to pay for memes

here's the like if you want to apply
>indeed.com/viewjob?jk=6c0e52d0f725cd96&from=cobra&tk=1ciqhqdcc4p9ufp8&iaal=1

Attached: paid shill job.JPG (864x684, 78.22K)

They want a bachelors degree to make memes? They could hire a bunch of highschoolers and haclve better quality

Better be damn good memes for 5 hours a day and 2k a month

They just have to make a boomer happy. Polished appearance, shit mechanics.

Memes usually work better if they're simple, overdesigned shit will fail.

Expensive area. Doubtless full of white yuppies.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (836x642, 429.69K)

they'll never know how to meme.

cert of indoctrination, makes for better pets

Attached: NiggerHam.jpg (457x600, 195.19K)

Even the most useless jobs ask for bachelor's degrees.
And people wonder why so many young people can't find a job. This honestly bothers me more than the meme part.

you are either a self-hating White or a kike. that neighborhood is filled with kikes aka ((((caucasians)))
these kikes are not White, and your prob not either. filtered

They don't just ask for that, they ask for experience, usually, as well as references. Is there no such thing as a "make a little money" or first job anymore?

The problems we have are not caused by the kikes, who can be expelled, but by complicit whites, who refuse to expel them, but are in such a place as to be able to do so.

But imagine that, both filtered and saged. What a contradiction. But the kike strikes you as he cries out.

They want verification that you've been through the indoctrination process, a university degree is just that.

Think that's bad? Look at the jobs that require a specific degree. All of those require experience - they don't have jobs for people who just graduated.

So guess what, you gotta blow cock to get a job… OR…
… you can be an Indian, go back to India with your fancy US education, get a job, get job experience, come back to the US with that on-the-job training the US doesn't have anymore.

this

I was wondering where all those "Drumpf is a jewish puppet" images were coming from.

common someones gotta apply just to get the address

I can memememememememememememememmeemememmememememe!

You pay me now!

Attached: leonardosantamaria_thr_allisonmack2_illo_splash.jpg (470x264, 32.72K)

remember when he built the wall and deported the beaners? Me either.

Idiots. They should be insisting on a NEET, preferably a shut in.

here's a meme for them:

the more you mention Trump, the more power he gets,
so just like with Candlejack, don't say his na

user, did you get hacked by Russians?

what the fuck user
you think this is 2005?
Wrong website motherfucker
go back to /b/ with that Candlejack bulshi-

They really don't get that their policies always backfire do they?

Attached: f4wv3idwlh201.jpg (544x600, 41.62K)

you two stop being such massive fa-

Someone should sabotage and provide redpills about kikes. It would shut their page down.

I applied and lied about living in the area and having the qualifications. When they call I’m going to strong arm them and act like I’m a secret alt right meme mastermind and try to make them hire me anyways:

He built the metaphorical wall, and where have you been for the past several months of leftists REEEEing about wetback kiddies and their "parents"? Deportations are happening all the fucking time.

Now that is some top shelf cognitive dissonance.

Attached: 153b5ebab6391fff2f65b47905c49285240338420cc902ec277122828ac49aee.jpg (748x834 146.56 KB, 1.54M)

these people are beyond inept

The "lol the left can't meme" has transcended mere meme status and become a fact of life–nothing in the left is an organic development (fags, pedos, communism, etc), and as such it's no surprise that they have to artificially generate 21st century propaganda.
Every time a libshit attempts to meme all they do is is shine a spotlight on how out of touch from reality the ideologue cultists are. For God's sake hilldog's attempt to reach the youth vote was by making a fucking pokemon reference.

Attached: 6d913e1495565e651cb4b8f474393ed31228fa533ac3631af1ee952bdbbf02e8.png (700x700, 203.87K)

The wall is being built right now, and mass deportations before the wall is built is pointless.

So what's that about 15 an hour minimum wage?

I prefer the explanation he is building teslas invisible scalar force wall generator tbh

Attached: fig8.gif (640x448, 14.59K)

And that's assuming Net taxes.

Remember when he shot down daca and created a civil war withing the democratic party by turning the spic goblins against their masters? Remember when he set the rape-apes against the dnc by shutting down food stamps and blaming it on the left's inability to negotiate? Enjoy the fifteen cents shylock.

Attached: e7ce4ac16027eca1abc8b69c59edd75545260a6e302bc029ec46c88d359df16c.jpg (240x255, 12.48K)

"Don't be like the Jews, who built walls around their nation to keep foreigners out"

NO POLITICAL SOLUTIONS
PHYSICAL REMOVAL IS NECESSARY AND INEVITABLE
If you have any doubts about it, this is what they plan on doing to white people, just like the filthy beaner aztec monkeys do to each other.

Attached: beaner cartel torture.webm (264x480, 8.26M)

how much you paid to post here, schmul?

Chabad-Lubavitch called, they want their chaos candidate back.

Oh wow I can't wait until all the niggers vote republican! That will solve everything!

I do it for free, you're just an imbecile.

Its 2250 a month silly.
Assuming I didn't fuck up thats $2250/(5*5*4) (5 hours per day, 5 days per week, 4 weeks per month) = $22.5/hr.
Thats not bad for someone who makes low grade anti-drumpf images in ms paint. But then again the poor fool spent probably 40k and 4 years of his life on his bachelor's in meme studies to make what someone starting out in trades would make.

if they try to breach the scalar wall they'd be incinerated problem solved

fucking checked

This is hilarious and infuriating at the same time.

Attached: Animated_Mutant.gif (192x192, 19.97K)

only real Zig Forumsacks know there was never going to be a wall. A politician - lied! For votes!

Attached: 1681da7fb7d2d780ee645658e74efbcea99c1b2a7e02e606676805d0039e42cd.jpg (1072x1440, 306.23K)

Yes, I do. It's being built now, it has partial funding, and people are losing their minds over it.

Deportations are up to new highs, detentions are at record highs, the general populace is now fully aware of the dangers unmitigated immigration through weakened borders can create, and… once again, people are losing their fucking minds that they can't stop it.

Hey ShareBlue, you need to cut this shill's pay. He's not doing a very good job.

He should only be making 10¢ a (you) rather than the 25¢ he's getting. Chop chop, make it fucking happen. :^)

Attached: 4e5.jpg (625x626, 54.77K)

Herp derp. The rest of it is right. Of course that's assuming Net taxes.

Attached: Capture.PNG (675x327, 17.03K)

< vote for Hillary, goy
< she'll never take away your guns, promise
< and trump, why…HE will … something touching the wall jpg and uh… JUST VOTE FOR HER!!!!

I also plugged in for 22 an hour and got this.

Attached: Capture2.PNG (677x317, 15.72K)

nice, keep us updated

So, where are you gonna be on November 6, 2018? Will you be voting in favor of the wall? Voting for pro-wall candidates? Are you going to keep the pressure up? Saul Alinsky and his team will be.

SCALAR

Attached: BoeingForceField.jpg (800x656 120.44 KB, 181.37K)

Put that on MSNBC for a whole minute, with clear text "This is what Mexicans want to do to you."

But doing that here? No effect. Just trust us. There's worse…

It's never going to be built and deportations are around obama levels. I didn't save the infographic but it's floating around. You're getting a partly funded fence that goes 40 miles of a 2000 mile border. Kill your family and then yourself.

Can you feel it?

I'm not falling for that again.

Attached: h-7020ch_1_1.jpg (399x278 26.16 KB, 27K)

It was downgraded to "one thousand mile fence" due to natural borders a while ago.

This would be so hilarious if someone sabotaged them.

They will never get what they need as liberals and those with the mindset on the left simply do not have the ability to have humor that people like while also the knowledge of current events to be able to meme to effect.

you mean this wall? I dont even like trump that much, too close to the kikes but A wall is being built. what we had before were car barriers and dilapidated fences; now we have something that will actually keep out a lot of spics, not all of them but most.

wow, ive seen a lot of shit but that was one of the top 5 for me. not number 1, but close

Attached: wall2.jpg (854x570 58.49 KB, 90.53K)

we gotta try to get as many applications in as possible

They'll never harness the power.

The wall has been being built for months now. Can confirm that near El Paso it has made big progress and is HUGE. They are definitely making progress and definitely have been building it. Friend from SoCal says the wall south of him is definitely being built with Calexico as well getting portions up and there is a ton of work being done at Otay, Jacumba, and Hauser Wilderness.

They want a bachelor's degree to make sure you won't go off the reservation.

Attached: g.jpg (194x194, 10.58K)

fuck yeah, best news I've heard in a while. I moved to the northeast a few years ago but I did grow up in socal, so this makes me very happy, thank you. I'm looking at law schools right now and I was thinking about UCLA but I have been dreading the thought of going back to LA. This makes it more appealing
my mother is getting old and she will need to be taken care of eventually

Your first photoshop assignment is to forge credentials.

Attached: degree.jpg (795x600, 265.54K)

Get her out of there is possible user. Not even kidding. CA is appearing more and more to be ground zero when and if something kicks off.

It's quite simple really, user, you see whenever someo-

That's way better than Obama's birth certificate.

thanks brother, I am aware. she is not in LA county though, she is just north in Ventura county. that area will be White for some time after her death. There's a good amount of Whites there, its not like San Fernando Valley. Plus, I have a feeling that since the wall is being built, trump will be running on a platform of deporting, not building (since it will already be built by then). This will further insure White demographics are sustained in that area.

Who doesn't already have a degree in Memology? Now neets can permanently live on the reservation making $2K a month. Sign me up.

It's nice seeing the old Candlejack meme is still around. It's one of my fa

In their eyes it helps separate the libs from the ebil nazis.

A new bill is being put forward for 5B more in funding plus ice related funds. After nov I think we'll see more bills being passed since that faggot ryan wont be there.

sounds like in 40 years whites will be a guaranteed minority then! Total victory for the yids.

Kek! Now that would be a sight to see. Slightly memetic too.. I'll see what I can do.
t.teslafag, nice to see OC doing rounds

Attached: pepe trump tesla.jpg (1801x2815 1.21 MB, 901.45K)

While Trump was the better choice, both of them are controlled partially or fully.
It's much better to focus on yourself, your family, in having kids, and if you have time and see a real (not larping) possibility, go for politics at least locally

If you don't vote for Republicans then you're as good as plunging that knife into the face of white children.

Now, you are right to say that Republicans are far from perfect, but people like you are no better than kike rats.

Curse the lot of you, for you are the cause as much as the kike of the white genocide.

THE BEST PART IS - wait for it - IS THEY CANT MEEEEM FPR FLAT FUCKING SLUT SHIT NIGGGGEEEERRRRRRR

You should sign up for the job get to make the worst memes possible.

Go back to reddit. You don’t fit in here.

Their power is tremendous. The best way to combat that is to remind Christians that Jesus informed them that they were bad people if they practiced or engaged in the practice of usury.

*or engaged in business with those who practice usury

Your mind is poor at logic.

You need to study logic.

Buy a book about logic LOL @ YOU BUYING A BOOK!!!! and study it.

There have been holdups that halted wall progression on several occasions due to sewage issues from Mexico (I am not even kidding) which began to spring up and show literal Mexican sewage has been for a long time now diverted directly into the United States. This also has taken place in the Rio Grande and apparently has been consistently taking place at the large amount of state research park areas along the CA, AZ and TX state lines (not sure on NM). MSM has not covered it outside of once from SoCal but the construction has consistently been slowed due to discovery of diverted sewage coming from Mexico into the United States. Now we know what Mexico has been doing with all their waste….

Attached: Screenshot (4431)

An excellent example of news that will never make it past the kike oppressor "news" org filters.

This.
I'm convinced that both the pro and anti Trump posters are shills trying to fuck up discussion so nothing gets done. The writing style of both groups seems off and they have derailed every thread even those not related to Trump.

Attached: fucked wojak.jpg (633x758, 123.83K)

I totally agree with this.

I live in the zipcode, btw and have long hair and look very liberal if we want to put some effort into this prank, bro.

People who fucking hate Trump are understandable. People who don't vote for Trump & Republicans, and refuse to promote him, but who claim to be pro-white are cockroaches, though.

Let me be clear about what I'm talking about. I'm talking about how they've fagged up a kid I know as early as the 80's wouldn't have been fagged up. That's what I'm talking about. And that situation was created by Democrat policies.

So it's a very real thing that voting Democrat is voting for white genocide, very real for me.

HH Race War NOW!

Bumping by
Excellent idea user

You didn't get it

Worth a try.

who did?

Dinesh was Right

Attached: UNCOVERED FROM THE DNC VAULTS Slave Owners Lament.mp4 (1406x790 14.53 MB, 267.84K)

Attached: DemsProgressiveMardch.JPG (1405x789, 279.42K)

The US changed and these issues began first with Proposition 187 in the state of CA which completely altered the state and then in 1994 onward. It doesn't take a genius to figure out who and what was involved in every opening issue. I actually have noted these things for years now, decades even, and probably should write a damn book about it that will blow away anything produced by these asshole "experts" and their shitty agenda pushing bullshit. The US had issues before then but all our modern issues can trace right back to Proposition 187 and events in 1994 onward. See video for example of what I mean (pay particular attention to hat at 0:19)

If it's 5 days a week (25 hours) with 20 days off a year it's ~$22.50/hour
If it's 7 days a week (35 hours) with 20 days off a year it's ~$16.07/hour

No benefits is the kicker.

I say memes that say the following

Fuck off.