MUELLER GIVES PODESTA BROS IMMUNITY!?

PAUL MANAFORT HIRED TONY PODESTA TO REGISTER HIS COMPANY AS A FOREIGN AGENT WHILE IT WAS LOBBYING FOR THE FORMER UKRAINIAN PRESIDENT
THIS IS ONE OF THE CRIMES MANAFORT IS CHARGED WITH
"Earlier today it was reported that Robert Mueller is seeking to give immunity to five potential witnesses in the Paul Manafort trial according to a new court filing Tuesday. It’s now suspected that two of the witnesses are creepy and criminal Podesta brothers, the Democrats’ poster boys.
Mueller is filing the requests under seal; Manafort is facing charges of bank and tax fraud and his trial begins next Wednesday in the Eastern District of Virginia.
The five potential witnesses have not been charged and their identity has not been released to the public.
Via NBC reporter Tom Winter: NEW: The Special Counsel’s Office notifies the court that they will seek immunity for up to 5 people to testify under conditions of immunity in the upcoming trial against Paul Manafort in Virginia. They say these people have not been publicly named before in the case.
NEW: The Special Counsel’s Office notifies the court that they will seek immunity for up to 5 people to testify under conditions of immunity in the upcoming trial against Paul Manafort in Virginia.
They say these people have not been publicly named before in the case.
— Tom Winter (@Tom_Winter) July 17, 2018
The Special Counsel says they aren’t sure if they will call any of the witnesses so they want to file the requests for immunity under seal.
The Special Counsel’s Office says they aren’t sure if they will call any of the witnesses so they want to file the requests for immunity under seal.
From the filing: “The motions indicate that the named individuals will not testify or provide other information on the basis of their privilege against self-incrimination, and that the government is requesting that the Court compel them to testify at the upcoming trial.”
From the filing: “The motions indicate that the named individuals will not testify or provide other information on the basis of their privilege against self-incrimination, and that the government is requesting that the Court compel them to testify at the upcoming trial.”
Before people jump to conclusions it is important to note that this potential testimony could be tied to prior “bad acts” SCO has indicated may be presented.
We also don’t know who and what they may testify to. This happens in trial.
It’s now suspected that two of the criminals that Mueller is aligning himself with are the creepy and criminal Podesta brothers.
.@Tom_Winter We see this for what it is. Robert Mueller is necessarily granting immunity to John and Tony Podesta while prosecuting Paul Manafort (their former contracted employee). Team Mueller also wants the court records sealed to hide the partisan deal from public sunlight. t.co/Uzam29ziLv
— TheLastRefuge (@TheLastRefuge2) July 17, 2018
We’ve written extensively about the corrupt Podesta brothers. John was Hillary’s crooked Campaign Manager whose emails were released to the public before the 2016 election. These emails included numerous incidents of criminal acts, pay for play by the Clintons and other corrupt, elitist and dishonest behaviors. Apparently, Manafort used to work for the Podestas.
This is outrageous and criminal."
archive.fo/rzZKs

Attached: 180615-paul-manafort-washington-court-njs-1026_4dfbf857c331f96848a6cc89aaac16b5.jpg (416x323 1.47 MB, 24.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SasEd
archive.is/Bqdp5
youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y
youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A
youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
c-span.org/video/?c4716589/trump-take-guns-first-due-process-second
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q predicted this. Oh, wait. He predicted the exact opposite of this.

yeah I know right

Attached: 1531459139974.gif (830x546 2.07 MB, 270.57K)

Trust the plan, goy.

Q was confirmed to be a furry that watches MLP and kid's cartoons in his basement.

to clarify the op a little bit one of the crimes paul manafort is being charged with is not being registered as a foreign agent -what he hired podesta and his firm to do which they didn't

Why even bother having it? Just make up whatever the fuck you're going to and feed it to the news network. I'll put a grand down saying it'll walk right by the goy.

SO IN OTHER WORDS IF YOU'RE NOT DOING IT IN PUBLIC COURT FUCK RIGHT OFF

guess mueller shares podesta's taste in art

Attached: Tucker_Podesta immunity.webm (640x360, 2.16M)

Let's just face it the facts. Trump doesn't have the power to drain the swamp and they will INVENT charges against him. During the end of the 3rd year when elections for the 4th are just starting to gear up he will be charged. Then they will use this to push for a new Republican candidate and the Democrate.

X predicted this.

Mueller needs to be flat out arrested himself for anti-american activities. along with 25,000 hollywood, political, and business cunts.

Mueller is the front man for the deep state

Q-LARP IS NOW AN UNQUESTIONABLY PROVEN HOAX. EVERY SINGLE THING IT HAS EVER SAID IS NOW DISPROVEN.

Executed.

thanks

X?

checked

(checked)
Arrested? Mueller needs to be struck down by the hand of God himself, disintegrated into a pile of ash.

Attached: electrify.gif (500x259, 938.16K)

wew user you just got licensed to kill
UNSEASONABLE BALL LIGHTNING WHEN?

checked, soon

Attached: nikolatesla.jpeg (244x206, 4.91K)

Interesting how this actually very interesting topic that is rather informative and serves as an excellent primer on the corruption of the Federal prosecution processes (especially when it comes to Mueller) was derailed on the 1st post by muh Q. As is every thread of such basis.
and you cock-gobbling newfags fall for it every fucking time

(Checked)
No friend. He needs the boats. Just like the rest of them do.

Attached: their future.jpeg (750x375, 76.59K)

DMX, the rapper.

So you don't actually know and are clickbaiting.

Attached: 542325478898.jpg (236x305, 17.04K)

Sources: Podesta Group, Mercury Are Companies ‘A’ and ‘B’ in Indictment

archive.is/SasEd

Attached: mueller podesta manafort.jpeg (1280x3376, 695.86K)

>derailed by q shit everytime its something important
As usual. Q is a psyop, designed to demoralize, both the witnesses and the believers. Spam threads with it, and when it's wrong, demoralize the retards who believed in it by rubbing their nose in it.
To get it back on track the question must be asked, who if anyone is able to keep that court record unsealed?

Attached: ba19c97ea07dc5dc93863d85455600e069322b89f1ddfbdf03a91654c9e641ae.jpg (500x382, 16.58K)

sperg'd out and posted the documents in image form a few weeks before that came out
the logical conclusion to this is that if manafort is guilty of doing business muh russia in the ukraine then his bosses are complicit
remember the podesta group disbanded shortly after his indictment
the podesta group intentionally did not file manaforts certificates so they could have plausible deniability if anything ever came up because he's the fall goy

Anyone connected to Hillary and Obama will get immunity in exchange for some bogus charge. This will all get buried and presented with some plausible story for the cucks.

CLOWN WORLD
archive.is/Bqdp5

Who would have guessed that completely and utterly corrupt disgusting faggot Mueller would do such a thing?

Oy vey goy! You'd beddah trust this plan or my name isn't Jared Kush…wait

I told you niggers the faggots shilling Mueller were shills.
Better get ready because the closer we get to elections the more heated things are going to get.

The shilling of Mueller was as obvious as a radioactive glowing kike. The person shilling for him became so ridiculous and laughable that I nearly pitied him.

Can't Trump basically fire Mueller whenever he wants to? He should've already been fired when he decided to raid Trump's lawyer with no basis.

Podestas are obviously human traffickers who are only immune to prosecution do to them being very influential (and probably having dirt on a lot of people who could pull the rug under them).

You get back to me when Trump DOES ANYTHING…Quit relying on someone who CAN'T HELP YOU and CAN'T DO ANYTHING EVEN IF HE WANTED TO…YOU (and the other 200 mil of us) are the only one who can clean this shit up

I came here from halfpol due to the shills and sliding. It's fucking bad over there.

This podesta thing has me shook. You hire somebody to do a job, they don't do the job, you get in trouble for it, they are given immunity for them not doing the job.

Insane precedent.

So Q works for the CIA?

So does immunity here mean complete immunity to everything (i.e. the human trafficking) or just to charges relating to manafort's case?

I mean I know the kikes are going to try to make it so they get off of everything completely free but in the human world what does this mean?

are you telling us goys to stop voting (for trump)?

immunity? total immunity? immunity to what.

Regardless, this is actually a good sign (bad thing, good sign) in the past these guys never needed immunity. If mueller grants either of them immunity, it implicates them as guilty. It's a good sign because it also means that they think they'll need immunity, when before they knew nobody would even attempt to charge them.

It's like seeing a bank destroy its records. yea, its shitty. but its a good sign because it means theyre losing. it's like if a general successfully retreats and sets fires to cover his trail. yea, it sucks. but it shows you have the advantage and theyre desperate.

Attached: 1423250307428.jpg (722x349, 34.12K)

Are they trying to bait one of us into starting a shooting war? because this is how they bait someone into starting a shooting war.
que the archer meme and whatnot.

youtu.be/R0S7CGLUp44

Pizzagate music video
youtu.be/-UtILlQOH8Y

What is your opinion on MEMES??? Are they a cheap comedy trick??
Or are they the beginning of our evolution into telepathy and MindSpeak???

We are telepathically speaking to each other…

We need the meme archive OFFLINE… we need carvings, sculptures, statues and art memes made and stored inside caves for future generations..
Create real life meme replicas and STORE THEM UNDERGROUND!!
Also how will future generations view memes???
As hieroglyphs??? As simple art and nothing more…
We need to preserve them

youtu.be/-WUvDgJVd6A

4chins only News source

youtu.be/Xs5vTj0zS5E
….
Get ready

Attached: 1532090440538.png (810x408, 251.2K)

well i know alittle about law. basically immunity only applies to things youre being charged for. which is why any crimes you commit after the immunity dont count.

for him to be immune to the rape/pedophile claims, he would have to admit to them. on paper. after obtaining immunity. for example if you get called into questioning, and request immunity and its granted (which almost never happens, but will for these crooks) and you killed someone, you would have to admit to those crimes while testifying.

there was a famous murder case in the 90s or early 2000s where police granted immunity for a guys testimony that was close to the victim. after being granted immunity to tell his story, he basically tells how HE killed the guy. they couldnt charge him with murder. now if he never admitted to it and his testimony was over, he could have still been charged, since the immunity was just for what he said during the testimony.

Attached: fee88352bcf07219846e90aab0aa84b014132eeac9cba9d61d7b1f9f41ee46fe.jpg (530x353, 42.77K)

i also want to point out that if he did take the opportunity to admit to everything to save his own ass, it would not protect anyone else involved and would give police/fbi probable cause and all that good stuff because the information was not obtained "illegally"

WINNING!!! Drain the Swamp!!! God Emperor!!! Trust the Plan!!!

nice shill attempt, kike

Welp – looks like we're turning the corner to where shooting the bastards is the only way. Hope you faggots are strapped and have 2,000 rounds per caliber.

This is very odd. If everything was a corrupt and under control as everyone thinks, Podesta the Molesta wouldn't need immunity for anything, since nobody would lay a finger on his AIDS-riddled ass. If these buttplugs are all scrambling for legal cover, there must be something going on that's making them scared enough to do it.

Attached: almond004.png (500x493, 125.57K)

agreed. the doj is obviously out of control.

Agreed. Seems their ship does have holes. With the intel resources Trump has maybe he has something on them. I remember hearing Trump was briefed prior to winning the general election on all the fucked up shit that's been going on.

Manafort ran a firm with Roger Stone, Roy Cohn's protege who is alleged to have continued his child-trafficking activities. Pedophilia isn't partisan, they all fuck kids.

Attached: Cohn mentor.jpg (720x720 127.65 KB, 82.9K)

>hop on (((drudgereport)))

Just slandering Musk on behalf of his fellow kike Bezos.
KIKES IN SPAAAAACE

Heaven forbid any user refuses to vote for jews

>thinking elections are going to stop the unelected (((power brokers)))

there it is! :D you two each win a gold star.

Solar Zionism when?

Attached: Solar Zionism.webm (480x270, 6.68M)

That's like saying Soros isn't the only jewish elite financing nation wrecking initiatives designed to undermine and corrupt the West, what you wrote is like arguing Kissinger, Kushner Adelson and the rest of the based legit fashy American israeli neocon /ourguys/ are the same as Soros

And you know the 1st rule of MAGApede club is only blame the left for the crimes that the jewish right also commit.

That's what makes us fashy based pede's and you an antisemite!

Attached: 9so8k0vi20j01.png (1159x966, 700.17K)

I hate votefags so much. We didn't vote the jews in, and we certainly aren't going to vote them out.

Attached: jewplease_vote_only_once_by_orderofthenewworld-d83wtpr.jpg (500x638, 80.26K)

I'm saying salvation isn't going to be found at the ballot box. They certainly can be stopped, it just isn't going to be a civil process.

anyone that even smiles in the direction of the podestas should be shot dead

Attached: 1532102272401.jpg (700x554, 71.45K)

Ffs. Ive been suspicious on q larp for a long time but had a deep hope i was wrong. Hopefully a qtard or qcumber or qtip or whatever we are calling those faggots goes apeshit.

not only in the ballot box. but letting the left win every election and control the narrative is what theyre suggesting.
these are classic shill tactics user. are you new?

Okay, joking aside
How is voting for your jewish neocon candidate who wants whites dead "doing something" to advance "our" aims?

serious question

you're right we just need to do what hitler did and march in the streets killing people until we get what we want
after all that's exactly how hitler assumed power

Vote as much as you want. Just don't be surprised when kikes don't respect or honour the results. Power isn't given, it is taken.

This is one of my gripes with civnats, they expect to get on the scoreboard when (((they))) are not even playing the same game.

That's not at all what Hitler did
He formed a 3rd way out of this two jew party corruption.

Which explains the need to gas every single neocon kike promoting MAGApede and israeli jew pushing neoconservative bullshit on here

ballot box is rigged… the soap boxes are being banned, the jury box is also rigged

AMMO BOX IS ONLY RELIABLE OPTION NOW

On what grounds? Just wild speculation or
(((anonymous sources)))?

Attached: 59bd6f6eba785e7ee0251486-750.jpg (649x487, 38.81K)

you're glowing in the dark

Essentially
The fact all a jIDF kike or retarded MAGApede is suggest voting for the other jew as the only conceivable options available to us shows the only true option left is the old traditional fashion with arms

wew

You'd honestly be better off praying for the removal of jews from power.

oh how soon we forget. you realize that a few years ago we were fighting against literally being thrown in jail for things we say? and hate speech laws?
this election result has shifted the national dialogue towards our interests. there are so many examples of things getting better for whites that youre either a shill or not paying attention to politics if you dont know.

hes kicking out illegals at record rates, and nobody here expected him to do any of it, and he's gone above and beyond.

cuck except not really since you likely are a kike

thats why hillary lost? thats why the dnc is a burning ship? you shills need to relax.

Attached: ad369703b3e3f1e4ca4cbd8f05f3de4b0c58f25e93034e02297c3628434145e5.png (566x303 11 KB, 12.04K)

Wow there sure are suddenly lots of posters trying to convince others to commit murder.
I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

No it means I'm informed and not an israeli kike LARPing on Zig Forums as a cartoon nazi

And yet you're here, shitposting on some obscure Wisconsinite butter sculpting forum.

who cares if jews are being called out by constituents, who cares if you cant get elected in most places without aligning yourself with someone atleast pretending to be right wing. right?

its the only way goy! brb while i screencap this and post it on CNN

now is not the time but one day it will be

Through elections? Not really.
Like I said, it only matters if (((they))) respect the outcome. Election victories are participation trophies…symbolic mollification.

A LEGIT border wall could change my mind… But I doubt ( ((K Street))) will allow it

Its been done before.

so how can they be beaten?
inb4 calls for revolution or idk how we can ever hope to beat the all powerful jews!

>implying anything will change (((your))) demoralized kiked mind
nigger, the bollard wall is real and being constructed.
immigration being enforced isnt convincing you? the fact that democrats are saying theyre "pro trump" at local levels just so they can win elections?

how do people like (((you))) even find a way to downplay the fact that what trump represents to normalfags is gaining popularity. forget about what he's actually done (which is largely good for whites) but what he represents is popular and what he represents is way more extreme than what he actually is.

You've got to clear some space in your mind for it as an option. If it's disregarded out of hand, you'll get savaged by those who lack that "moral" hang-up…Consequentialists come to mind as those lacking such compunction.

It doesn't have to be an immediate or impulsive thing. It does have to be something you can turn on when needed, though.

gas yourself nigger faggots

I dont see you doing anything.

He wasn't standing as a jew neocon candidate, he offered a third way, one which was diametrically opposed to kikes
This election did change one thing, all those who were recently woken to the jewish question, were put back to sleep, almost a coma and now attack anyone questioning their jewish orange kike Trump
Perhaps not now after they won WWII

It's the neocon jews on here that keep insisting there are only two options left for the goy, either jew plan A [democrat jew], or jew plan B [republican jew]
So you leave Americans with only one option to make a real change

Americans still have guns,not for much longer however after what Trump the current gun-grabber-in-chief had to say on it

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1891x1066 93.66 KB, 425.67K)

why would a kike shoot their own social soldiers? he's posting from israel, mocking whites on "extremist" message boards trying to coax them into committing violence.
he's doing plenty for his cause…

>60% White America (probably less when you subtract (((whites))) ) versus 99% White German Germany.
And now it is a bollard wall?

Oh yea. I almost forgot, Trump banned guns.

did you copy that post template from an old one? there is still no weapons ban. were you hoping there was by now?
youre not even trying…

youre really pulling out every weapon, arent ya?

I notice something about the MAGApedo and israeli neocon kike promoting jew on here
They will start up unlimited threads, making memes of Dylan Roof and Anders (((Behring))) Breivik shooting white kids, insisting we gotta kill a few kids, especially leftists and muslims.

Whenever some user suggests switching tactics and targeting kikes and jewish businesses or mainly jew politicians, you all start screaming Fed and calling on kampfy to ban them.

meanwhile you're quite happy openly calling for the slaughter of leftists, muslims and all other races.
It's just the notion of shooting ZOGbots and jews seems to make you sensitive to calling for murder on Zig Forums

Just an observation

How about another Charlottesville thread celebrating openly calling for violence against ZOG bot leftists and muslims, but just don't harm, any jews goy, that would be bad optics…

If I'm going to believe "Build the wall and make Mexico pay for it!" then I have to believe "Take the guns first, due process second"

So far we don't have "The Wall", but we do have a bunch of "Red Flag" laws that passed in several states. It would be an easy case to make that he had some hand in supporting those laws.

The demographics of the country are relevant. Do you think you will have niggers and spics voting for pro white candidates?

You obviously forgot he called for taking the guns away without due process
Imagine if Obongo dared say that
Yet the orange kike sitting beside Feinstein making her wet herself with joy,and the average MAGApedo and israeli neocdon kike on Zig Forums still supports it…

Here's a reminder
Trump says Take guns first get due process second
c-span.org/video/?c4716589/trump-take-guns-first-due-process-second

Is Feinstein /ourgirl/ now, that she's in agreement with Trump in taking the guns away?

nobody suggested this, kike. theyre just saying to not even try any other option. while not doing anything themselves.

i also notice you said "switching" … so stop doing the thing we're doing? and try something else?
gee… i wonder why a kike like you would suggest something so stupid.

your entire premise is fucked user since you are demoralized and the logic you brought to this problem is not just evidence youre retarded, but that youre a kike.

literally nobody suggesting this but you. kike.

newshill, charlottesville threads were about how kikes set it up and the driver wasnt a white nationalist. not celebration.

In places where it was applicable, yes. This was always the case and was mentioned in the campaign. Bollard walls are suitable in certain areas and are just as effective, pic related. The Wall still needs an act of congress, which will come in short order.

Yup. I sure miss my guns.

Attached: 91826397861278.png (810x480, 611.93K)

You will once your jilted ex-boyfriend petitions the courts to take them away with some bogus claims.

I'm positive that will certainly happen.

Every single day while Imkikey was openly mod here there was a sticky thread involving the hero worship of Breivik or Dylan,both Mossad false flags, filled with kikes insisting we must go and kill leftists and muslims.
Every fucking single day

We still get them only they're not stickied like they used to be, still filled with LARPing kikes insisting Breivik did what had to be done and only getting angry when someone suggests targeting kikes instead

So I repeat
Why is it okay to call for the murder, usually of white kids, namely 'leftists'but not harm the hair on a head of a single kike, who actually do deserve a bullet

whites alone won the election, kike.

we do have a wall. its being constructed at the moment, nigger. right now theyre finishing and re-enforcing and continuing areas where the wall already existed.

trump didnt take any guns away, kike.

No doubt ;^)

So tell me fellow fashy goyim, how much use have you got out of your guns by defending it against a tyranny occupying your government right now?
Or are you saying they're gathering dust between shooting empty beer cans and fantasising about killing harmless black churchgoers or white leftists and muslims?