"Happening now" so says Homeland Security

Odd choice of words used by HLS to direct attention to a summit in Aspen to discuss cyber security and the infiltration of foreign threats into American systems. There are a lot of big names speaking and RR is leading it off. Important detail he stated:

"… there is no evidence that any foreign actor has ever altered any vote totals but the risk is real."

This should be on the front page of every single paper across the country and the MSM should be saying this exact statement to shut up the bullshit but, of course, they are not doing so. Anyhow, a lot of interesting information being discussed here so here is the link to the summit and list of speakers/events if anyone had interest:

aspensecurityforum.org/media/live-video/

Attached: Screenshot (4436).png (436x462, 132.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/
archive.fo/jX0cw
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rudy-giuliani-foreign-contacts-iran-russia-robert-mueller-probe-a8441006.html?amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well this seems like total bunk, sage. However, I am posting webm just in case.

Attached: IT'S_HAPPENING.webm (480x360, 8.6M)

sage negated

OP is a massive faggot.

It does appear to be bunk but given who is speaking and given what has been being spread lately by MSM there may be something in it we may want to refer to later. Pretty odd timing on it.

Well, I mean, before you start shouting this from the rooftops: the number of non-citizens voting illegally in federal elections is estimated between 0.5M and 5.5M. I would call that an alteration to the vote totals by foreign actors.

FBI Director Wray is there and that is where he stated that China represents the biggest threat to American security at this time in his interview with Lester the faggot Holt.

Attached: Screenshot (4437).png (792x515, 625.35K)

Good point user, did you ever see the Judicial Watch statement and letter to the state of CA showing vote percentages way above total population in areas? If not, here, specifically:

"In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%)."

judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-warns-california-clean-voter-registration-lists-face-federal-lawsuit/

Is it China now to take heat off of
400 MILLION given to Hillary by Browder

now they say 400,000 but can't trust the journalists to do their damn job, so who knows

That's a weird way of spelling israel.

Clinton just tweeted this out which pretty much tells us the guy is connected to her and dirty and she is shitting bricks that Russia requests to interview him.

Attached: Screenshot (4447).png (625x461, 68.19K)

Looks like some wise user already thought to archive it.

archive.fo/jX0cw

Thanks user, I am having a difficult time archiving of late as it seems to not be accepted any longer by many articles. I need to find a new method to archive.

Boomer slang for bullshit
Die already and quit using up Social Security

is that tweet real?
wasn't there some diplomat in lybia she didn't give a fuck about when he was hacked to death because she wasn't arsed to send a few guys to defend him against a few turrrurrrists?

Yes it is real:

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/1019951378620403712

Because it is happening now. How is this odd?

checked. Good find, user

she'd troubled because she knows he's got a ton of dirt on her.
I wonder if he'll die in a car accident, or by suicide?

Bunch of huge phone and net outages this evening. Multiple networks affected.

If only.

Attached: 9c280333eabdc5b1b53637a7a8ea1116e988f2e53ff72c888548f6b79dd06be8.jpg (444x440, 27.8K)

Guiliani, Bolten and god knows who else are getting cozy with the MEK terrorist group.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rudy-giuliani-foreign-contacts-iran-russia-robert-mueller-probe-a8441006.html?amp Google em, they're going to try to get us into war w Iran

Knowing the jews it's probably a tiny candle.

They found the same thing in certain counties in other states, including Maryland. Funnily, one county's Board of Elections released a response in which it actually tried to justify the mismatch.
www.montgomerycountymd.gov/Elections/PressReleases2018/JudicialWatchResponse.html
archive.is/G3KbC

feebs spooks and mockingbirds

Attached: Trump says mean things.webm (640x360 2.09 MB, 3.91M)

hillary sides with ambassador mcfaul…. so it's obvious he is a traitor and should hang

Fuck off back to reddit

SAGE AND REPORT

Michael McFaul and a clique of western capitalists did meddle in Russian Elections in the 1990s, after the fall of the USSR. They imported sophisticated PR people and bought off Russian media to ensure Yeltsin got elected. In return, Yeltsin let western bankers and rob Russia blind, leading to tens of thousands of deaths, and the stripping of priceless state assets.

Putin is a direct reaction to this robbery facilitated by McFaul. He put a stop to the exploitation and punished the guilty. It's why he's wildly popular in Russia.

This bitching about Russian meddling in US elections from Hillary is a classic example of projection. It's exactly what the Clintons were doing to Russia in the 90s.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-19 the eXile - Moscow Babylon.png (1085x2404, 757.6K)

I honestly don't get how they can be so hypocritical.

Checked
My favorite cousin in the whole world died about an hour ago in a car accident irl
:(
Sad
We lost a good white guy today lads
F

Maybe he suicided himself because of the rampant retardation that seems to run in his family.

Says the (1) to the other (1)
You know what? Fuck you and your progeny

song link?

Checked. This is so weird. How is Mr. P now better than the FBI, in terms of routing out corruption in our country!?!!!

Prob nothing, but them previously posting 14 words is a noodle nudger. I fucking miss the old happening threads. Anyone remember the streams where that scot fuck would mess with everyone? Maximum coze

Attached: jaffa.webm (640x360, 7.12M)

We'll get our old youtube back. The youtube, just like the web, is an idea. People now know what is possible. They know freedom is what we want, and they desire it more than life itself.

Was on one of the justin.tv offshoots, name escapes me atm. I feel your optimism misplaced, however. There's no shortage of ideas and freedom bearing fruit. Sadly, there's an old adage about fruit that seems more and more relevant.

Fear not. The ingredients have already arrived. They simply haven't been assembled, and they haven't been developed as a unit.

We know of motors achieving the needed efficiencies (and expected improvements). We know of gliders having sufficient glide slope. We know of control surfaces from kites. We know of efficient propellers. We know how to attach these into a system. In other words, we are like the Wright brothers - we know of all the elements. What remains is for them to be brought together, to take flight.

In your analogy, we are fighting something masquerading as nature. Interesting take. I feel your own comparison is a knife to the throat of your point, but it's good to digest. Thanks, whitepill user.

No idea, sorry.

Sociopaths, user.
They at war with life.
The black propaganda is just a strategy.
When inventing slanders they take inspiration from what they know.