Expose the "assassinate Trump" assholes

Several months ago an user suggested that we start to compile any instance of an asshole suggesting they want to kill the POTUS but instead most of us worked on the ANTIFA masterlist which has ballooned to a huge amount of assholes so the recording of all these dipshits never took place. I think it's about time we start to do it given all the threats lately. Adding a few I found just today alone and there were many more.

This post is assured to cause the biggest chimp out of all time as if there is one thing we all know it is these asshats do not like being exposed.

Attached: Screenshot (4443)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LEy0XuE0Kyo
youtube.com/watch?v=Of1Od0n_y34
deviantart.com/thedarkforeigner/gallery/
pre00.deviantart.net/af58/th/pre/f/2018/180/d/6/awd_simple_by_neetsfagging322297-dcfrla2.png
youtube.com/watch?v=h2vQph-CPFo
youtube.com/watch?v=0kHP1px8uS4
mashable.com/2013/05/29/obama-threats-twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Waste of time. Thousands of lefties daydream openly about this on a daily basis. Also shit-tier OP. NYPA.

KFFP

Aww. Too slow.

I mean if anons want to go after the people in OP then you better be diligent about it

I am sure they are reported immediately and in all of those posts I saw someone added the Secret Service. Is that what you mean?

I'd say report them to Secret Service, but there's so many of the fuckers that the g-men would have to do a complete tune up on the party vans before making that round trip.

I'm sure the SS runs background checks on all these people and figures they aren't really a threat so they get reported as non-credible threats.

This fag "owns" a restaurant. Constantly talks about assassinating Trump.

Attached: photo_DonnydeCastro.jpg (195x293, 9.34K)

I didn't know calls for assassination were legal, though

On all those I found from just one hour of research from today alone I don't think there was one person who wasn't either a fag or a feminist bitch. Not even kidding and most of them were from either Canada or Britain with Canada being the bulk.

This post is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY MORE IMPORTANT

Now watch OP get jealous and act like a faggot instead of being honest about NOVA POSTA.

Attached: fucking hell tranny pedo shit 2894470.jpg (1024x770, 114.46K)

Why would I be jealous? You have your post up and if anons care about or agree with it they will post in it just as usually happens. Seems like you are trying to derail this topic and trying to bring attention to your post that nobody has cared to write a single response to as of yet to me. I mean.. you don't think it is important to call out/expose people stating they want to kill the POTUS? Really… ?

Do you really think it's possible to prosecute all those people? Maybe once Trump get's the apparatus (Military courts to prosecute civilians) installed and those sealed indictments are done with he could have a look but really, these people aren't even worth it. It would cost more taxpayer money to put them in prison (or even execute them) than it's worth.

I can only hope Trump gets shot because it will add more fire to my bottom line: gas the kikes, race war now.

Well if you look at several of the recent shootings, hell I think all of them come to think of it, all of those assholes were apparently on watch lists by the alphabet and yet nothing was done and nobody in the local area was made aware. So these types of posts for various things become important to bring attention to assholes who are making the statements since there is no other means to do so and since, as you wrote, the system is swamped. There is no way faggot social media is going to allow things like this so that leaves pol as the only option. Just look how much we fucked over ANTIFA since our masterlist. They can barely even bring a small group now since they now know we are watching and exposing them. Faggots saying they want to kill the POTUS is a big fucking deal and should always be exposed even for "art" like the pieces of shit in Portland a few days ago.

Fuck, I hate summer so bad.

The Secret Service investigates 100-percent of reports, and it always recommends prosecution to the State Attorney. No exceptions. Even if you're obviously not serious, even if you're not physically present in the country, and even if you're obviously a nutcase or confined to a wheelchair without the means to do it – Every single case is referred with a recommendation to prosecute to the fullest.

LOL!

I called it. OP is a fucking moron who gets jealous and wont support right from wrong.

You know what's lower than a shill? Someone who larps as the good guy while only caring about their fucking opionions. You're the mud that clogs the gears of the Aryan wheels.

I mean I'm pretty sure every president has had these type of comments made about him on social media, if they were real threats they would be investigated.

The dude is literally asking anons to post pedo pictures and went into various threads to link his post and beg anons to "talk about it" by linking pedo shit and then says OP is jealous and then comes back to claim the same. Nice try faggot, nice try, but I am not interested in a post filled with leftypol child loving shit that is sure to be deleted whenever a mod sees it.

PEDO LIES

PEDOGATE/PIZZAGATE EXPOSING THEIR RINGS = SHUTS DOWN THE FUCKING SHILLS ON INTERNET!

See them panick

See in thread

You and me both. Frankly I go from being a moderately active poster during the rest of the year to lurking during the summer because of how annoying it is. Polite sage for OT.

youtube.com/watch?v=LEy0XuE0Kyo youtube.com/watch?v=Of1Od0n_y34
Confront them, then. Film it all. When police come (beause they got called by the faggot), give them the evidences. This is more likely to be effective

Reeehd seeege, faget, reeeeehd seeeege!

If someone confronts them IRL, they'll call the police, this will get more police attention than some weak death threats over twitter. Or someone can mail them Atomwaffen prints. deviantart.com/thedarkforeigner/gallery/ pre00.deviantart.net/af58/th/pre/f/2018/180/d/6/awd_simple_by_neetsfagging322297-dcfrla2.png Or this one. youtube.com/watch?v=h2vQph-CPFo

All for exposing that shit as we have numerous filled threads of doing just that but they are asking for pedo pics to be posted to "scare off shills". Big difference moron but feel free to keep bumping this topic here in your attempt to look intelligent and shut this thread down.

That's his idea of a fake guillotine? The blade would roll and get stuck. These people really do have zero spacial awareness.

Attached: disgust.png (510x426, 274.44K)

HOLY SHIT
====
====
THE MOD IS A COMMUNIST
====
====
THEY'RE TRYING TO GATHER INFO AND INTEL
====
====
HE'S TRYING TO STOP YOU FOR EXPOSING PEDOGATE AND SHUTTING DOWN CHAN SHILL!
====
====
====
EXPOSED NIGGER

Attached: lead_large.jpg (365x350, 48.45K)

JEW THREAD
IT'S A JEW MOD
KILL: HIM!

GE

We don't have to, just report them anonymously to the FBI/secret service and let the ZOG do all the work for us. I hope you are behind 7 proxies.

JEW OP WANTS YOU NOT TO POST PEDOGATE
====
====
====
HE WANTS YOU FIGHTING WITH LEFTIES ON TWITTER
====
====
====
NO — DONT FLOOD SHILL THREADS ON THE INTERNET WITH PEDOGATE INFO ON THE PEDO RINGS
====
====
SEE THIS:

HE WANTS IT TO BE A SIDE ISSUE!

FUCKING OP IS A PEDO KIKE RALLYING YOU WITH SLIDE THREAD

POST PEDOGATE

Eat a bullet, kike.

YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH
YEAH

DONT EXPOSE PEDOGATE IN SHILL THREADS!!!!!!! GO YELL AT IDIOTS ON TWITTER! THAT'S PRODUCTIVE!

Could you be anymore obvious at how petrified you are about a public list of people publicly stating they want to kill the POTUS? I mean even the mere fact of anyone being upset about that is an auto identify as a shill. You may want to rethink your strategy there buddy.

The faggot with other world leaders deserve to be assassinated. Wouldn't be the end of the countries, just the end of shitheads.

yOU KNOW OP IS A FUCKING DISTRACTION KIKE RIGHT?

EXPOSE PEDOGATE IN EVERY SLIDE SHILL THREADS! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FEAR IT KIKE!

Kill yourself cum-chugger.

ARE DEEP STATE TRAITORS PLANNING TO ASSASSINATE PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP ON OR AROUND 7/23?
youtube.com/watch?v=0kHP1px8uS4

EXPOSE OP

EXPOSE THE SLIDE THREADS!

slide threads = "we need to fight on twitter with ANTIFA nerds! Fight ANTIFA in the streets! Good PR!

YEAH
YEAH
YEAH

DUBING DUBING DUBS!

YOU WIN THE INTERNET! Talk about Leftists who are faggot losers with do nothing lives. Don't expose pedogate in shill threads!

Attached: pedo rabbi line.jpg (814x681, 118.49K)

Not your personal army, bro.

Let me tell you about this pedo kike. Someone posted CP in his thread and said how they wanted to pork children, and he simply replied with ellipses (triple dots …). And then he continued on with his mad rant and asked for more softcore CP to "scare the shills". These are the type of kikes that deserve agonizing torture before they are allowed to die.

bump

It's interesting as I was browsing the twitter feed, saw a ton of assassination posts and it reminded me we needed to go over that here. So I post this thread and minutes later the thread for that pedo shit pops up on Zig Forums and then of all the threads going on they come to this one here and go bananas with their clearly obvious attempt to halt this. Hell they are even now blaming this thread here for their post being broke up and reported so it is clear that this topic here gives extreme fear for them. I mean they even went to 4chan to bitch about it.

Makes sense though if you think about it. If we expose those saying they want to pop the POTUS it will begin to scare people from making those public statements and then lower the chances of a crazy asshole doing it.

assassinate trump and all kikes

Attached: kikes die.jpg (260x295 808.76 KB, 15.49K)

(you)

KIKE

Attached: kwqk.jpg (634x450 543.29 KB, 60.53K)

"People"

Attached: asdasd.jpg (602x401, 28.88K)

Change the file name to something else.

Poor shills, it must suck to never get what you want KEK

Attached: 1532046780922.jpg (500x498, 48.04K)

Shills really don't like this thread, keep this alive

Look, kikes…everyone knows you're slimy and disgusting, everyone knows your ferret-faced, child-molesting, scum.
But you're not going to smear the President by associating him with yourselves. We all know that, given the current political brainwashing that normies all go through, that EVERY president must hold his nose, ignore the slime, and act as though they think you're human.

But as the curtain is pulled back, and your true nature is more and more exposed, this will no longer be necessary.
Your time is coming, you can't scurry away and hide under refuse when the light of truth is shined on you, much longer.

You're not getting anywhere on this board.

Attached: FrankPuzzle.jpg (700x525, 67.09K)

So much salt.

Attached: interstellar-thosearentmountainstheyresaltdunes.png (591x976, 305.29K)

oh look, it's the first poster kike stalking the creation date/catalog, please end your fucking life.

I remember a black guy took a photo of himself holding a gun and said he was going to shoot trump during Trumps election campaign. Hes now in prison for that threat.

One more to add to the Trump curse.

Why would we expose them? Polarization is good. We need to amplify this sort of thing.

Goddamit JEws

every fucking time

We will not be winning until MAGAtards and commies are literally murdering each other in the streets. Amplify, polarize. This is the strategy.

checked

checked

(heil'd)

Good goy. Protect (((Trump))) so he can make Israel more powerful and keep adding more kikes to his shadow government.

Why make him a martyr? I'll wait until Mueller issues his report.

Attached: vdRfiGT.gif (480x270, 4.48M)

Meuller will issue a report that puts suspicion on Trumps presidency without evidence.

Attached: He_knows_trump_calls_out_saudi_isisrael_terror_isisTrumpJewQ.webm (720x480, 2.27M)

Threats of violence against the POTUS are an automatic visit from the Secret Service in person. It's like calling 911 and hanging up. Don't worry they'll be around.

Attached: do you think this is a fucking game.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

checked.

It's clear the (((secret service))) and the (((fbi))) ain't gonna do shit. It's up to us.

Racism is born of experience.

Howya doin officer?

Attached: 7proxies.png (542x545, 206.13K)

I didn't say what we should do.

One thing that we can definitely do is be really rude to them every time they try to eat out. That's been validated in DC already dozens of times, that's a definite open season kind of thing there.

Attached: Capture7567563.JPG (500x361, 44.68K)

look at these profiles dude … these are sad young people … let it go

im not sure what you angle is … but that shit is funny mate. How long have you been waiting now???? I guess he could try to spring something right before the election year … but that would be 1 yr from now. This is not looking good for Mueller.

We have always done that user and just considered them dipshits (they are) but in doing so we also didn't call it out and look at all the shit they have pulled since. I respect if someone wants to let it go but at the same time I don't see any problem with exposing any serious shit when it comes up either. It may potentially stop one of them going on a massacre, try to murder another politician (what is it like six now plus the train crap?), or go on one of their sprees only to blame pol or Trump later. I would bet that if we identified many of these fucks before they went on their "mission' and changed their social media to fit their narrative we would have found a ton of shit showing their true agenda and belief so it's a good idea to archive people like them. Fuck them, they make a public post they deserve to be scrutinized.

to each their own , have fun …. i just see a girl with a bottle saying that she will assinate trump and kill herself and I think that maybe calling a suicide hotline is the best.

how can I judge , im just sitting here , shit posting. Im not quite sure what the reson for this thread is. What kind of "exposing" does OP what us to do? They already called themselves out on twitter?

Archiving I would assume which is not a bad idea to fall on if an event even happens and we can refer to it. A bombardment on social media would be stupid but an archive on the hand, like the antifa master list we made, is a good idea. Look at how much we limited them bunching up just by doing that. After the election they were everywhere and after they found out pol was hunting them they broke up faster than any law enforcement group could produce.

rev up the puppet accs

A man is jailed because he was threatening Obama on Twitter.

mashable.com/2013/05/29/obama-threats-twitter/

Twitter also has to take action or else they can be held accountable for being complicit with them. They admit that they openly read direct messages (why it's no longer called private messages), so if you're going to organize and compile, then do so without kikes, msm, and others like Rick Wilson or Jon Cooper onlooking. Do it from the shadows. Obviously you weren't around for op tag n' bag.

Remember kiddos,
18 U.S.C. 351
§ 115(a)(1)

Bump

And being married to one.

That's a hard pass. We would only be so fortunate.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (999x706, 915.33K)

Bump for, do it you lazy faggots. I'm always shitting over these cunts and never see back up anymore.

Why are you so adamant on OTHER people "wasting" their time?

OH right, you're a jew. Carry on.

What happens on 7/23?

Had someone ask me a few weeks ago to assassiante Trump. Not sure why considered I helped to put him into office.

Did you find some? They are on search within social media everyday by the thousands. Anyone can go find a ton of them in five minutes as the assholes constantly are saying it.

Nothing, it’s a red poster, meaning it’s a dog whistle to get some turds to polish up a false flag.

You’re literally talking to the deep state on this site.

I have always wondered about that with the red text and why they always seem to type like retard bot programs of spastic shills.

find every comment on the internet threatening to kill the president and post them here and the FBI will shut 8 chan down for threats to assassinate the president.

No they won’t

yes. no problem

Second one genuinely pisses me off. What the fuck does this dumb Nibiru bitch think the NWO is, popcorn and candy? If you're aware enough to know it exists, how the fuck are you stupid enough to think its a good thing?

checked

Why is Misha so uncomfortable through the entire clip.

bump

Attached: Angels__Michael_by_Wen_M.jpg (908x1184, 648.42K)

Thats the wrong three letters that accurately describe that one.