SCIENCE: MIXED RACE SUPERIOR

"Interracial Couples May Make Taller, Smarter Children Due To Greater Genetic Diversity: Study"

medicaldaily.com/interracial-couples-may-make-taller-smarter-children-due-greater-genetic-diversity-341348

"Greater genetic diversity is linked to an increase in height and enhanced cognitive function, a new study finds. The research, involving more than 350,000 people worldwide, also revealed information about the apparent lack of a genetic link related to certain health problems."

cbsnews.com/news/new-study-finds-genetic-diversity-may-be-key-taller-smarter/

"Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors"

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3146070/Mixed-race-relationships-making-taller-smarter-Children-born-genetically-diverse-parents-intelligent-ancestors.html

"Shriver's work has uncovered something else that is very interesting. He finds that mixed-race people are more symmetrical than the rest of us, and being more symmetrical translates into being more attractive, having less infection, being less stressed, and having greater genetic diversity."

telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html

Diverse parental genes lead to taller, smarter children, finds extensive study

The children of parents who are more distantly related tend to be taller and smarter than their peers, according to one of the largest studies to date into genetic diversity.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/jul/02/diverse-parental-genes-lead-to-taller-smarter-children-says-extensive-study

BBC: Is It Better To Be Mixed Race? YES

"Farmers have known and used hybridization in plants and animals for centuries in order to produce improved and stronger plants. The resulting hybrids are often more resistant to environmental factors and diseases. Could this be the case in mixed-race individuals as well? Dr Aarathi Prasad investigates in this programme if there are advantages to have parents from two different races."

youtube.com/watch?v=lZZAckwJHsQ

vimeo.com/32542998

"In 2006, author Alon Ziv published the first edition of Breeding Between the Lines, a haphazard exploration of the idea that mixed-race people are inherently "healthier and more attractive" than people of non-mixed backgrounds."

"People born to genetically-diverse parents likely to be taller and more intelligent, says study

Scientists found that height and general intelligence appear to be increasing as a result of the mixing of DNA"

independent.co.uk/news/science/people-born-to-genetically-diverse-parents-more-likely-to-be-taller-and-more-intelligent-says-study-10358706.html

"In 2006, author Alon Ziv published the first edition of Breeding Between the Lines, a haphazard exploration of the idea that mixed-race people are inherently "healthier and more attractive" than people of non-mixed backgrounds.

"The biology of race is a sensitive topic with an ugly history, but Breeding Between the Lines approaches it responsibly," the book's website reads. "Ziv presents evidence from academic journals, world history, census counts, and pop culture to explain why interracial individuals have measurable physical and mental advantages."

splinternews.com/a-book-about-the-superiority-of-mixed-race-people-is-go-1793857011

"So are these differences significant and, more to the point, are they significant enough so that when they are brought together, there might be tangible benefits for people who are mixed-race? The answer from some scientists who still do what could be called "racial science" appears to be yes on both counts."

The answer from some scientists who still do what could be called "racial science" appears to be yes on both counts. "

telegraph.co.uk/comment/6475543/Its-a-wonderful-mixed-up-world.html

"Study: Men and women view mixed-race male faces as more attractive than White faces"

"A new study in The Journal of General Psychology has found evidence that faces of mixed racial phenotypes are perceived as more attractive than stereotypically White and Black faces."

Attached: white-trash....jpeg (480x640 23.07 KB, 38.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SKw27
archive.is/NH2EX
archive.is/P9Ghc
archive.is/97g7m
archive.is/vx7f1
8ch.net/interracial/res/4.html
westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

New study suggests up is down.

Attached: ccf55dd91a916d602838f1da678d1ccb025bd1eb3f72d1c20bfa9230b10dd52d.jpg (351x478 296 KB, 37.58K)

We all know you mean (((science))).

Attached: Aryan PSP.jpg (800x600, 98.75K)

Attached: 0ae9bde6469b116323b07f012fab36366865586d9645af0f0c079cc22ecf8183.jpg (598x512, 26.59K)

The first thing I noticed about Robert DeNiro's children is how they're all over 6'3" and have around a gross IQ points each and not how they look like goblin people.

Fuck off jew.

When will these scheming heebs get their story straight?

No.

Attached: race mixing (1)

(checked)
Whenever whatever is in the jew's mind is to be considered truth for all non-jews.

Yeah, you need superior luck if your mixed race mongrel child needs bonemarrow donations because it weird mongrel genetics are incompatible with 99.9999999999999999% things.

Attached: 8643BE69-AAC6-4C6F-88C6-32AA3A17DB73.jpeg (510x335 140.27 KB, 34.83K)

Attached: mirror_on_the_wall.jpg (759x1279 355.63 KB, 341.51K)

Reading through this I can't help but think that by mixed race they actually mean niggers breeding with white then referring back to the black parent, in which case the child is definitely superior to the black parent. I could see a mulatto being many times smarter then their nigger parent.

The white parent not so much.

Attached: 711374fe100493315a34a3b66c1f84556bde2cd9fb01323f8d5be6404e351fa6.jpg (496x600, 48.77K)

Attached: thanks_dad.png (727x928, 707.3K)

Ahahahahaha oh fuck! the most distant genetic people on earth are modern african niggers and boongs in Australia. AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!! GENETICALLY SUPERIOR!!!!! HOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOAAAHAHAHAHAHBWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They're so genetically superior that it's nearly impossible for them to get blood, organ and bone marrow matches.

90% of US blacks are mixed and still lack the intellect to spell their own name.
Make the lie plausible next time Shlomo.

Whites breeding with any other race will always uplift the nonwhite part and degrade the white part. It's not an improvement unless you're the nonwhite party.

All this study does is confirm that inbreeding is bad.

When you’re white, there is no upgrade

The first sentence literally states "this article is bullshit because given two pools of numbers, one with a greater range, then random number generating within that range, sometimes is higher than the small pool.
EXAMPLE
60-100 vs 1-101
Their science states the second one will produce higher numbers always because diversity and a higher cap.

Its simply bullshit :)

Suddenly intelligence can be defined

The problem with this kind of studies is that if it said otherwise it would not be published, it would be censored or totally deleted from existance. Studies are spread only if it matches the vision that gov wants you to believe in, same for a LOT of other things than races stuff.

Which is it?

Non-whites get an improvement with White genetics, while Whites get degradation with non-White genetics. Shocking.

Very good slide thread.

Miscegenation increases chances of stillbirth

archive.is/SKw27

Asian/white mixed race children suffer greater mental health issues than Asian and white children.

archive.is/NH2EX

Black/white mixed race children exhibit more dangerous behavioral patterns than white and black children

archive.is/P9Ghc

Interracial couples create more domestic violence than monoracial couples

archive.is/97g7m

Mixed race children are at higher health and behavior risk than monoracial children

archive.is/vx7f1

Attached: Jewish refugee and miscegenation plan 2.gif (1355x985 3.96 MB, 392.86K)

women don't care about propaganda like that. or at the very least it has to reach them first, which doesn't happen by posting on echo chambers. post on female sites

Attached: q.jpeg (500x667 69.66 KB, 58.12K)

I just love how these jews like (((Shriver))) and (((Ziv))) invest so much time and effort pontificating about the "benefits" of miscegenation. Perhaps it would be wiser for them to take their own advice; their efforts would be better spent proselytizing to other jews, given the numerous genetic diseases and other complications inherent in the inbred jewish population. But, alas, we all know what this is really about, and that is eliminating the jews' competition by breeding Whites with niggers.
Naturally. But the big, fat asterisk following this statement is that it depends from whose perspective we measure, because the lower race reaps the genetic benefit while the higher race pays the genetic cost; and the net result is worse than average outcome for the higher race, had he chosen to breed with his own.
Blow it out your arse, jews.

The one on the Right in Jeans and white top without make-up, hair not done, etc. is naturally hot, it is in her Genes.
The one on the Left in the sweater is not, because she has tweezed her unibrow, wearing makeup, waxed her hairy face, done her hair, taken selfie at an angle, etc. and is heavily Narcisistic.
I will give you this.; There is a connection between the circles you walk in (and money). If you are poor/stupid, you better have game to get an attractive/smart mate, because poor/stupid people breed with poor/stupid people and spawn poor/stupid children, needless to say if you are poor, but attractive and/or smart you gtfo of the poor area and NEVER look back, leaving dumb/unattractive/poor/stupid people to breed with each other. This is a vicious circle of life.
Rich people; The Opposite. Unaffected.
Middle Class (MC) people; Hybrid of both Rich and Poor. Struggling to hold onto what they have. This is the Group that is affected when poor/stupid people are forced/allowed to move into MC neighborhoods and schools and start breeding.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x750 379.96 KB, 598.31K)

wtf! 8ch.net/interracial/res/4.html

FUCKING KEK WILLS YOU TO BE IN THE OVEN!!! You jews never cease to surprise me. You REALLY REALLY think ANY user here will take ANYTHING from the MSM at face value? Everyone here wants you burnt at the stake you stinking jew. Your world is crumbling, and you look to Europe right now and get nervous, I get that, AND GOOD. Be worried, a REAL holocaust comes your way soon !!!

Attached: 0729867605f068ee6a92a1443775f09a764902e5c5c779c79b4cd66913ef49a2.png (292x257, 89.85K)

All non-Euorpean races are short as fuck; niggers (actual Africans, not American niggers who often have Irish blood), Aast-Asians, Arabs etc. So of course "mixed-race people" which is almost always used for half-white people are going to be taller than their native, shitskin cousins.
Also: (((Alon Ziv)))

This is not an original study; it's a statistical analysis of other studies. So none of that information is available in the article (surprise). Also, the first part of the OP is a collection of the same study referenced again and again, clearly with the intent of suggesting that there are numerous different studies offering the same conclusion. And the second group is again a collection referencing ONE book and a study done in Kenya (lol); also, the presenter/writer of this second group has a clear agenda.

It took me about a minute to see these basic issues; I'm sure more will pop up. Now, this could be true, I suppose, but I immediately suspect these kinds of sources.

It's exactly this. Whites of below average intelligence will regress to the mean. Their children would have been smarter anyway, and the brown end is just holding them back now and forever.

Presenting the results like this is deceptive. It's all so tiresome.

You don’t say. Race mixing is only beneficial from the perspective of niggers and shitskins. They lust after white women because it’s lile hitting the genetic lottery for them.
I’ll tell you what faggot, you and all the other kikes, niggers, and misc shitskins can all race mix and have your “smarter, taller, healthier offspring” and you leave us whites alone to keep being the short, unintelligent, people we are. Except that’s not the idea is it kike?

shiet monika finna find a white baby momma fo' dem superman baby children, gnomesayin'

I certainly hope they don't need to find a compatible donor for bone-marrow or other body parts.

Attached: 1458403175442.jpg (688x4489 118.47 KB, 566.66K)

i'm not saving 5 images

Attached: RaceMixing.png (1786x2754, 388.23K)

objectivelly wrong from every angle
diferent races have diferent traits
nogs are better are cardio, whites are better power lifters, mixe them both and you'll get neither a marathon runner nor a weight lifter, you'll just get, at best, a jack of 2 trades, but master of none
Here, this is the most rational and neutral debunk i could think for this shit article, i didn't even need to wipe out the ugly truths about niggers to shit on it, you can debunking even while stroking dindu ego about the one thing they're actually good at

without even reading the article, I'm going to assume that the (((authors))) of those articles don't realize that hybrid vigor only applies when both parents are the result of inbreeding, and both parents aren't related to eachother before having the child, and then they try to make normies think that it applies to racemixing too, when it doesn't

and, as an addendum, it is very possible, and very realistic, to reproduce with your own race without inbreeding

We are the future!

Attached: mutt face..jpg (498x854 102.63 KB, 85.2K)

If that would be true than we would see that in mongrel countries like Brazil and Mexico.
Brazil and Mexico would be full of tall and intelligent people. The opposite is true, in those countries those with most pure European ancestry are the tallest and most intelligent people, build the leadership of this countries.

>((("Shriver's))) work has uncovered something else that is very interesting. He finds that mixed-race people are more symmetrical than the rest of us, and being more symmetrical translates into being more attractive,

OK, who is most famous beauty model of Brazil? Giselle Bündchen of pure European, German heritage.

>"In 2006, author (((Alon Ziv))) published the first edition of Breeding Between the Lines, a haphazard exploration of the idea that mixed-race people are inherently "healthier and more attractive" than people of non-mixed backgrounds."

“Haphazard exploration”, making things up, trying to bend the fact to reach my preset goal.

LOOK EVERYONE - A slightly smarter nigger

Attached: whocares.jpg (400x298, 25.83K)

Attached: tricks.jpg (422x751, 52.38K)

Civic Nationalism is the future- you're either with us or against us.

Attached: oy vey good goyim holohoax jidf detected goyim oy vey.png (628x621, 48.78K)

Best post if the day

You're either illiterate or didn't bother to read the thread. I'm shocked.

Any other arguments? Seen it 3 times. Repeating the same cap makes it seem weak. Anyone have data on mental instability rates?

Pick one.

westhunt.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/inbreeding/

This.

All you need to do is compare the southern cone of S. America (Where there are fucktons of Europeans) and compare it to the rest of latin America. nuff said.

I see the JUDE has he way to our board.

Attached: fallacies used to push race mixing.jpg (3405x3417 753.25 KB, 2.11M)

Superior to niggers, by 56%!