The fuck was that?

the fuck was that?
archive.is/h5m7l

three bots going all out, over 300+ spam postings and no mod banning the spam ip's?

seems they don't like it if anons draw anttention to the pedo problem

Attached: sfj.PNG (689x806, 38.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@alexpmorris/pizzagate-infographic-outlines-what-s-making-everyone-so-suspicious
pastebin.com/0WkLeLkh
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahaha OP, your thread went to shit you fucking faggot child molester. what are you going to do about it…… that's right nothing hahahahahaha. filtered

Attached: 337616ace1eaf1a6b533e3ab59f59155d039118e6a52e09d1cd2941c7e34391d.jpg (539x552, 29.38K)

Best I can tell is that OP was actually on to something. Not exactly sure what, but apparently someone got ultra triggered over the suggestion that we should derail shill threads by calling out pedophilia.

Attached: 0950aa317ef1f3887a9ff32cb84bcf3a85ef0b0005ac2df61733554b1f350a9e.jpg (1023x522 98.75 KB, 51.86K)

Wasn't my thread. But whom i'm telling this.
So, if i get this right, to counter shills with the pedogate facts is wrong? Again, whom i'm asking. kek.

and it isn't even so hard to find those shill threads, it is always the same
and so on.

I can see why the shill overlord don't want this to happen.

that's not exactly that
it's just that the OP of this thread has found a way to effectively kill the shilling we've been infested with for the last couple of weeks
mainly through forced redpill without lube of the junior web-expert staffers at various shilling agencies
they can't respond coherently in a thread they try to orient or sink in a certain way when pizzagate redpills appear and cause them to respond by following another playbook

and also the entry-level-job little sjws get triggered

so shills spam-killed the other thread
mods dropped the ball, but it happened quite fast

you were supporting pedos by suggesting we post child erotica (yes, that's a real thing). makes no sense and your switch in IDs is obvious, not to mention your memes that make no sense; posting lefty style hahaha fucking moron. do these pictures of happy White families trigger you? hahahahahhaha kikes will not replace us. filtered.

Attached: stock-photo-228795305.jpg (1258x838 1005.21 KB, 322.87K)

He suggested that whenever you see obvious shills, just post pedogate infographs. It freaks them out and they can't handle it. They know they're working for pedophiles and it breaks something in them.

no, thats not what he suggested. he suggested we post pics of semi-nude children. you were either not paying attention or you are a shill. filtered.

give some, don't have a collection.

Where did he say that? I guess I can't see it because there's so much spam and you retards can't figure out that we cite our claims here.

Burying his comments doesn't make them right. It just makes them look stupid.

Attached: cucumberchop.jpg (392x469, 37.12K)

user, what ever you try, take a close look to my op, there is an archive, so stop with your bullshit.

in his post. you are shill for bumping this. filtered.

that's… very stupid

the op of other thread did no such thing
I have it still open in another tab, I can see it
he called for pizzagate redpill drops

care to verify?

reddit spacing. filtered.

We aren't just going to take your word for it.

Where? You can cross link threads you fucking simp.

Attached: 2a79449df3c22d6131e95b1336699b9ad414c488bc425cd519f75a0e5b02fb8e.jpg (228x216, 9.09K)

someone is super-triggered that he got caught being a moron

my understanding of this is to post pedogate topics, infograpühic and shit

again
take a look at op, their is an archive

Attached: sgj.PNG (763x316, 22.88K)

SO
HOW ABOUT SOME ANONS DROP THOSE SWEET INFOGRAPHICS NOW

HELP ME FILL UP MY FOLDER WITH INFOGRAPHICS

The idea is to post things related to pedowood and pedogate, not CP.

He said pedogate, not pedophilia in his OP.
Sorry about your nigger tier reading comprehension.

Attached: 9b1107bd99421ede32e4c9468d96a0f564e5c4a3271ce1f5da0a0a1baf9d2323.gif (400x400, 2.46M)

that wasnt the full idea, only part of it. but great, yeah post infogrpahics. the other half had to do with posting child erotica. OP was and still is a kike

That sounds like a false flag if anything then, saging now.

Post Pedogate and Pedohate

If they filter all of us, they'll be stuck in an echo chamber and their shilling will be useless

Take this asshole with shit reading comprehension, for instance:

steemit.com/pizzagate/@alexpmorris/pizzagate-infographic-outlines-what-s-making-everyone-so-suspicious

Attached: ec5cb6eb99b1f5120f8555389e8125b26012f530805f056f71bfe2e39a884bd0.jpg (680x728, 64.24K)

user, you must be retarded
I posted an archive and an image about said thread
and non of your bullshit is to be seen there

the 5 deleted pictures of "child erotica" (that were in fact simply pictures of little girls, nothing more) were posted by the dude who reacted as if he was a pedo+shill who was triggered to death by OP's idea

and you …

moron

You misread it. Look at the post here.

The picture was of a miserable looking child drag queen with "if only you knew how bad things really were" you retard. The thread's still up. Check it yourself.

Seconded, I need some infographs.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1275x648, 812.82K)

When Israel sends its shills, they're not sending their best.

Attached: unedited proof.png (1891x836, 381.56K)

I fell for that shill like a tard

if you spammed, go back to the other thread and delete your posts

Meaning I fell for him in this thread, not that one.

>(((someone)))

Live and learn. Do it fast though we're running out of time.

i hope you learned your lesson

the thing is, people alway say:
and so on

But here is the thing, those who say that are those who fail first. It's because they don't stay aware, alarmed and shit like this. Their defense is down by being retarded and shit.
Who knows how deep the rabbit hole goes, nobody knows. Who knows since when they fuck with the narrative, whole history could be fucked. So, to say i know what is true and what not is retarded in itself.

on the other hand
in this thread are still no infographics posted, how am i going to fill up my anti shill folder with infographics?
Only 7 UID's?
something is wrong here!

Attached: 1487217710505.jpg (2942x3010, 1.7M)

keep posting, thanks user.

the silence in this thread is telling

Attached: thinkingfyi.jpg (1200x914, 46.74K)

as if only 10% of the anons here are actually anons, and the rest are just shills/goons/trolls/shitposter/paid shills/other cabals and so on.

non of the 90% would ever post some infogrpahics

this is very telling

if you are not willing to fight back and kill those pedos by dropping truth pills and facts
i have to consider this board as pro-pedo

prove me wrong please, user.

Some of the links in this pastebin are dead, but it covers a lot.
pastebin.com/0WkLeLkh
It's very outdated though, from 2013.
Also have this about J. Paul Getty and Ferdinand Marcos. Not sure how many of you put stock into blind items, but it's interesting.

Attached: 2.JPG (579x682 39.03 KB, 148.54K)

my infographics are in the mess of yet unsorted chan pics
and I don't have much anyway, I followed pizzagate threads as a spectator, only contributing when I could add info from my country, which is not burgeristan

I don't have much more than the basics

Attached: pizza gate 5.jpg (576x960 1.17 MB, 780.66K)

Wow. The shill is triggered beyond belief.
You're wrong faggot. I have that thread open.
You're full of shit. And filtered.

I'm surprised no ones mentioned the Conspiracy of silence doc yet.

Try starting any kind of thoughtful thread for discussion not based on the latest outrage of the day media article and you'll see how few actual anons are on here real quick.

Attached: 05c99952bb45d5b2c8bb7290981166e10e786d7ac744db5a098973bfc1d60fc54564.jpg (567x319, 28.08K)

I'm not on my main PC so I cannot post infographics, but there exists many websites which detail the various points that we're looking to expose.

That said: keep up with the vigilance. Never go without questioning the motives of those around you. You're doing a good job, user.

Splendid idea, I will start doing that.

Attached: 1532075919537.jpg (861x1052 170.07 KB, 315.66K)

so it appears the other thread was killed by an imbecile who went full moron on stupid reading comprehension skills

and the thread died under a spam zerg-rush

we really need more mods

Garbage quality. My bad. Need to fix something before I post more cuckchan shit.

FTFY

Attached: damagecontrol.jpg (1290x502, 123.02K)

please tell me someone has this in higher resolution?

what is the thread?

Indeed, I need that pic too.

The shills are terrified when we post the truth about pizzagate and the satanist democrats.

Attached: 12893921.jpg (1183x938, 136.59K)

Yeesh, that girl has creepily long arms. They reach down to her knees.

They literally admit creating bots to spam this board and derail any discussion about pedogate

Attached: 9218392189412.jpg (1000x557, 48.52K)

THREAD HAS BEEN CLEANED UP
HOP IN
KIKES ARE BUTTHURT AS FUCK

Attached: Israel_Pedo_Redpill2.png (3035x2345, 3.39M)

Holy shit faggot.
Stop chugging so much fucking dick for once, and learn to fucking comprehend what you read. Maybe some nigger tranny came so hard when you tried nasal fucking, that the nigger sperm is impeding cognitive functions.
Thats ok. Nigger tranny jizz is corrosive for mielin, but you got your orgasm, so thats ok.

CUM INUNDATED BRAINS, LIKE THE ABOVE FAGGOT, ARE PAID SHILLS. HE IS DERAILING LIKE A MORON AND IS OBVIOUS AS FUCK. SHILLS ARE ON THE MENU TODAY BOIS.
HOLYWOOD IS FULL OF NIGGER PEDO FAGGOTS, THE CONGRESS IS FULL OF NIGGER PEDO FAGGOTS, AND EVERY SINGLE MOTHERFUCKER IN BETWEEN IS A CORRUPT SACK OF FORESKINS.
FILTER THESE KIKES, DONT GIVE THEM ANY ATTENTION
I know its fun sand bagging them, but we have bigger niggers to hang.

Attached: temp.jpg (629x630 84.06 KB, 57.55K)

Do you have the screencap of the weird green building (in Colorado I think) which no one is ever seen entering. When an user was staking it out two children were pictured entering. The screencap showed that there was a reddit thread on it that investigated it some

good pic

I recall the instance. There was a creepy drawing of a white rabbit with eerily detailed eyes.

fuck off back to wherever you came from.

filtered and reported

Can anyone explain this pic?

looks like smiley with another one of his shitty javascript spam scripts

It's probably a bot
Calm down and please continue posting content