Nigger horde approaching my community - suburb near Buffalo, NY

Within the past few years gentrification of Buffalo, New York has been escalating. Young wealthy liberals are moving into the inner city, increasing property values which results in niggers being unable to pay rent. The displaced negroes are moving into suburban areas around the city and whenever I leave the house more niggers are visible on local sidewalks. If this trend doesn't stop, niggers will soon infest my local neighborhood.

The property I live on is owned by family. Luckily the house is fairly secluded, but these black hordes are very dangerous - both the east and west sides of Buffalo were ruined by this disease which I call the black plague.

The black plague is coming. Should I prepare for the race war Zig Forums? Better buy barbed wire fences and either make or buy guns + ammunition.

Attached: 220px-Razor_Wire_Bunch.JPG (720x540 12.2 KB, 53.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Territorial_Imperative
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
realrunemagick.blogspot.com/
youtu.be/P1M4nqBb0sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, you should be prepared. Remember, a nigger would kill you for something as simple as a pair of shoes.

the jews are behind this, once they are all gone, like most thing in life it would fix a lot of problems. Let talk about that and that alone.

don't worry about it boo, I was murdered in 2014 for these sneakers, and to tell you the truth now that I am dead, I don't have a care in the world. posting from beyond the grave, thank you jews

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 72.17K)

Current welfare policies = jungle bunnies, shit skins, and anchor babies.

Go look up what the percentages are for California public schools, or white birth rates overall.

If I want to have a kid, 50k. If the nigger across the street from me wants to add another 700 a month to their income, they'll have another jungle bunny. Plus they get Section 8, mediCal, and a free obamaphone (2gb data, the 40/m prepaid plan on ATT = free).

Its a pretty good gig.

Sorry, Forgotten Man. Trump ain't doing shit for you. Get out.

But I alone cannot kill every Jew. I am getting very worried about the blacks moving in, niggers are basically storm troopers of the ZOG. Several of my family members once lived in inner city Buffalo during the eighties, they have horrendous stories about the crime.

And these creatures are probably going to invade the local community. Whites are under siege and mostly don't realize it, or do and suppress the thoughts. The only real reason why I embraced the redpill is because my family were already racist and know about the true nature of niggers. But it seems like almost no other whites are enlightened here.

Somewhat luckily though I have access to a drill press, welder and local junkyards. Maybe I should build something like the picture for defending the property?

Attached: isis-car.jpg (3000x2000, 1.09M)

Just move out to a safer, whiter place.

This is the most obvious answer. They will ruin the area within a generation and turn you into the outcast.

All I-90 cities in upstate are nigger infested; you go a few miles out into the country and there's no actual niggers, just the occasional blanda mulattos from wayward whores who move back home. I grew up in the Finger Lakes west of Syracuse and it was just NIGGER HEAVEN every time I went to the city. Move to the country or dig in, also start calling the cops. Some nigs I knew going to community college basically explained to me that areas in NYC were cleaned up in the 80's by wypipo moving in and calling the cops.

Idk bud NY is a nigger shithole. Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Utica, and Albany form a linear trail of NIGGER ZONES, kinda like the Erie Canal but just niggers.

fucking sell your house when the time is right and stop being a poor fag

I've been thinking about moving to an NTI state, but what would happen when Yellowstone finally erupts or the San Andreas fault opens?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwest_Territorial_Imperative

But leaving just seems like surrender, another white person and / or family fleeing instead of fighting. Maybe I will martyr myself. Or maybe I am just a brainlet.

Attached: 1512427336795.png (645x773, 8.85K)

Find out who's been buying up the local properties and renting them to these filth.
Guaranteed it's going to be a jew blockbusting the same they've been doing in Jamestown.
You may have to actually talk a few up, say that you're looking for a cheap place to rent and could use a recommendation (they probably get a kickback for referrals, too, which is a surefire motivator.)
Once you have names, go from there.

Good advice.
I lived South of Buffalo for a time and it was almost exclusively White and conservative.
Barring that, arm yourself and look into self defense insurance.

OP, learn how to identify drug dealing (niggers cannot seem to help themselves about not doing it in public places) and act accordingly.
Godspeed.

don't get too paranoid, cuz it will bring you unwanted attention. get closer with the people you know in your neighborhood and get to know the whites you don't know. form a proper community and discuss the problems. make it clear that the newcomers are unwelcome. if your community is weak, there is only so much you can do as a lone wolf.

keep in mind that niggers are lazy and word travels fast in their community. if you nip it at the bud by spreading rumors early on that there are a lot of racists in the community, they are likely to move somewhere easier. throw some bricks through some windows with violent messages, leave easily removed graffiti on their property, blackmail, etc.

my stepdad is a halfie and one place we moved to was 99.9% white. someone with access to the apartment we moved to left the simple word "nigger" written in white chalk on the counter and that was enough for him to realize we had to relocate as soon as the lease expired. this community is still 99.9% white and probably will be for a long time.

I'm sorry user. I've watched the decay of NY as well. I'm sorry.
Leaving is regrettable but unfortunately it may be your only option. Soon there will be nowhere left to go if nothing is done, though.
If you have the will, stay and act like you own the place. It is your land, your family. Fuck the scumbags.
But if the situation is too dangerous, I will never fault a man for putting his family first.
Godspeed user. Some of us walk with you in spirit.

You better move as soon as you can OP

This is decent advice, thank you for caring. I will keep it in mind for the coming situation.

This is good advice. Niggers are cowardly by nature and avoid confrontation if they aren't sure they have the upper hand either through greater numbers or weaponry or some other edge. It is easy to instill fear into niggers via psychological tactics if you are clever and subtle about it. You need to make the niggers painfully aware that you are a White man who knows he is superior and is not afraid of any fucking pavement ape, but you can't be so overt that they have the grounds to take you to court or report you to the SPLC or some bullshit. Be sneaky and be sinister but make sure the niggers know you hate them and you are a real threat to their quality of life in the neighborhood. Of course this will work far better if you are not alone in this endeavor. A small pack of White men can make a horde of niggers terrified if they are coordinated and intelligent about it. Good luck and godspeed user.

Attached: 1529279755937.png (1280x715 136.58 KB, 358.65K)

Niggers aren't even super uppity when they outgun their opponents. Numbers is what matters to their monkey brains. They tend to settle down real quick when they are outnumbered or even facing slightly smaller groups.

More good advice.
OP, you should already have a neighborhood association formed (if only an informal one.)
I would also suggest maybe using that gentrification as a counter to the blockbusting; perhaps go in with a few folks from that neighborhood association by buying, fixing up, and flipping some houses, thereby making them unaffordable to the black plague (as well as pissing off some jews) and picking up a tidy profit in the process.
I knew a guy back home who did this; openly bragged about getting to pick his new neighbors.
Smart guy and a self-made millionaire.

No prob.
That's a big reason we're here: to help each other out.
Hope everything works out for you.

This is true, by and large.
That's why you see so many reports of old ladies getting attacked.
If you're not already, get in shape.

Welcome to what's been happening to most whites in America for decades. Nothing is going to change, unless extreme measures are taken. The hordes aren't simply going away on their own.

If that happens we're all fucked user regardless to where ever you move.

One thing niggers will also do is try to provoke any type of reaction that limpwrist SJWs will certainly spread on the web to shame and doxx you. Always be polite and normal and never, ever use racial slurs. Just be conscious now that everything is on camera and/or audio recorded.

Very important to get big (niggers respect muscles) and pack a concealed gun along with a handy knife and pepper spray. Know how to use all three very, very quickly. Know the basics for self-defense. Going for the testicles and eyeball. Know how to break a chokehold. It is imperative that your skills with respect to all of the above are very, very quick and instinctual. If you can lift weights and eat enough to get big enough where they will generally avoid you (IF you are also respectful, since with apes, it's all about respek) then you can avoid most confrontation. I'd recommend all the self-defense measures anyway. When you need those weapons/skills, you'll really, really need them.

Same dilemma here. The ash cloud from a supervolcano like Yellowstone might cause an extinction event. There will be no more agriculture in North America. Sun blocked and soil destroyed. Might end mankind.

The same thing is happening to my city here in Canada. My family and I live in a borough that is 50% non-white. We’re one of the few whites on our street. I almost got into trouble with some niggers and arabs the other day.

And get this…despite whites going extinct in every borough of the city…there’s one that always stayed homogeneous. And that’s the Jewish suburb. It’s like a mini Israel. We’re so jewed it’s unbelievable

Attached: 01.png (737x1071, 747.76K)

(check'd)
Press to have new sound/noise pollution, ordinances passed in your area. Specifically have them passed against the use of loud Bass and subwoofers, especially in usage in vehicles in suburban areas. This will give the cops legal authority to stop just about any nigger with a car, and the nigs will nog and get a lot of extra charges. They will not be able to live in your area.

There are aging, albeit very homogenous areas in the Upstate region, through the Hudson Valley, Capital Region and onward. If you wish to stay in-state but want to move, you could do that. The far north is impoverished but also homogenous, the Adirondack area and so on. I personally would not advise going up that far.
Meanwhile, Pennsylvania may be an option but I don't know much about it.
You will have to do your homework, but some places are still frozen in time from 30 to 40 years ago, at least for now, if that is of any comfort.
You also are a father, probably older than I(no family nor kids of my own yet), so if it is any hope, not all of the youth are unaware of the issues at hand.
That is all I will say for now.

I went to walmart in Jamestown a few weeks ago and there was tons of spics and niggers walking around. All I heard in the distance was beaner talk as I shopped and their retarded little spics and niglets running around.

I lived in South Buffalo for a while at its worst, there was a a Puerto Rican crack house next door. The only nice neighborhood is the Irish district, those Irish folk violently kick out anything non-white.

I meant to add, also, that because everything is recorded now, you have to be very cognizent of the laws on self-defense. It's critical that the nigger attack you first and that you only use lethal force (gun or knife) when the nigger is presenting an imminent (immediate) danger of killing you or causing great bodily harm to you. You must think one of these things, and a reasonable person in your position must also think so (the jury decides what a reasonable person would have thought). Remember–you have to assume everything is on camera and audio-recorded at all times.

To be honest I am partially a romantic person, who would wish to become a martyr rather than surrender to the inevitable reality.

This is partially why I was attracted to the red pill - already I knew something was wrong with society, but instead of moving on in life like the people around me who obey authority, go to college, get a job, and feed into the system my very nature could not tolerate the fate of a conformist. Instead I sought the truth on why America is coming apart, for years until the true menace was revealed behind the curtain - the international Jew. Ever since childhood Adolf Hitler had seemed to possess hidden and forbidden knowledge, maybe because everyone around me hated him and dismissed everything he said out of hand, but in a sick society those who are healthy are socially defined as "diseased." Throughout the rest of my childhood years something seemed off about the nation and the world, I suspected that the teachers were lying and had a hidden agenda. We never dissected a speech by Hitler, and I do not even recall watching one at school - If this man was such a menace, why do they never show him so his nature can be self evident? Why did the teachers never, not once go through one of his speeches, or his book and show us each thing wrong with his words? The whole world seemed to be built on lies.

Soon school became intolerable for me. I skipped classes, out of anxiety. Something never seemed right about the whole public school system. Special needs children who could barely speak were shoved into classes full of intellectually normal students. They sometimes screamed and interrupted the learning processes of normal students.

To me, it seemed like the school was using the mentally retarded student as an example for normal students to follow! Maybe the teachers desire for all students to become dumb and weak. When will the government start giving every normal student a lobotomy, to make them less capable of supporting themselves and questioning the latest drivel of the teacher?

I never made any real friends. Most of the other students seemed to suspect nothing wrong with the situation. They acted like this was the natural, desirable state of things. I was diagnosed with depression and given drugs. I do not recall the doctor ever asking why I was depressed, only how the depression affected my daily functioning. The underlying cause of a disease was not treated, rather the symptoms. And that seems to be applicable to society as a whole.

The elites abolished slavery, gave niggers civil rights, gave women the right to vote, allowed immigrants into the country. And now because of these acts we have a tremendous social welfare system, government overspending and generalized degeneration. But instead of finding some way to treat the causes, to the majority in society these causes are too taboo to mention. The Jews have warped American culture to serve their agenda, through brainwashing from a young age. Those who are not brainwashed are deemed defective, or "mentally ill." Your kike doctor will diagnose, drug and destroy because it is in his very nature. It is the way Jews evolved - to be parasites, destructive influences on society.

When I read Mein Kampf for the first time Adolf Hitler's views already meshed with my own worldview. The cause of society's disease must be treated if society is to survive. White Europeans should not run forever if they want to preserve civilization. Every white person who flees their property is only delaying an inevitable collapse. When the blacks take over one city, the one a few miles away is the next target.

Picture is what I personally think is the fate of America if white people never stand up to the nigger horde. It already happened in Detroit.

Attached: postapocalypsecities.jpg (2308x800, 762.12K)

Niggers also respect those that endure long , I could hear the tone in their voice when I start running or cycling until my face blushes red due the intensity I put myself

Attached: 9.jpg (896x921, 46.37K)

I'd like to add, sometimes you have to really spell it out for them. a lot of people suggest being subtle. this can work, but a lot of the time niggers don't pick up on the same subtleties we do. that's why I feel direct, anonymous messages are so important. anonymity is important because it instills paranoia that anyone and everyone could have done it. they'll never look at people in the supermarket the same way again

didn't finish…

don't be a defeatist. extreme measures lead to extreme countermeasures which usually don't benefit anyone. that said, it's important to act swiftly and not sit on your hands or you will end up like this poor leaf

Saved all of this, thank you for the advice.

There are plenty of places left that it will take 100 years to nig. Move and make a family there.

Not your blog.

That's because they understand the problem of encroachment and attrition… because it's the very tool they use to buy out entire sections of cities.
They know better than to let it happen to themselves.

Sounds about right.
What gets me is that in the middle of all this suddenly appears a group of Amish doing their monthly in-town shopping.
It's the darnedest sight in the world, man, it really is.

Fucking crackheads. They're the main reason I had to move.
Duterte is right about druggies and their dealers…

Really?
I'm not so familiar with the city as to know where that is.
Care to fill me in?
TIA

user: that pain you're feeling is your soul's way of telling you it's still alive and fighting back against the evil in the world that seeks to kill it.
And, just like with working out, it's a sign you're working towards becoming something better.

PA is hit and miss. The more rural and small towns tend to be better, though the kikes have a habit of placing their indoctrination camps in those places. See Mansfield University as an example. Small towns, no native niggers, but the kikes love to import niggers and shitskins to those small towns through the university.

Sell and move to the city center before property values plummet and you're trapped. Buy a condo downtown for a modest price that in 10 years will be worth millions.

lol, forgot about this, it's true.

Look up The Buffalo Irish Center, the neighborhood around that, and Cumberland Ave. I dated a girl from there and she would tell stories about how they booted any non-whites from the area, even Asians.

Also, to OP, try East Aurora, there are cheap apartments above the store fronts on Main St.

Not OP, but, I will keep that in mind if I move back to the area.
Thanks.

Good post. I feel it, too

Replying a little because you got dubs. Just remember , coloured glass shards ontop of a traditional stone wall is the asthetic deterant and bright outdoor lighting at night is your best friend. You don't want a spotlight but you do want your outside lighting tied to a motion detector and bright enough to wake you up. If you're talking walls and private property you ought to be able to do that much (and if you start encountering broken lights that's you're early warning indicator). This isnt preparing for a race war, this is just good common sense.

best of luck user,

Your face doesn't glow red when you work out normally? What percentage tar-beast are you user? In all seriousness as important as endurance sports are to be healthy. People and blacks can more immediately identify weightlifting muscles. Both are important.

There's a part two there OP. Make Buffalo, Polish again! :D

How is this map of safe white states?

Attached: White states.jpg (440x272, 97.71K)

Pennsylvania and the new england states should be better and safer than new york. Honestly in my opinion the midwest states are the best bet though

nevada is acceptable, outside of the vegas area, california has a decent handful of good neighborhoods. what's your beef with the southwest? there's plenty of good people if you know where to look. I mean there's shit ton of spics, but chicago is much, much worse in my opinion. put a black dot at chicago. most of the spics in the Southwest are just slaves to the wealthy people that live down there, not the kind that try to act as though they belong here like you get in the north. that's my experience anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah your right. I left out the southwest due to the sheer number of latinos there though. I do like the desert of arizona and nevada though. Seems like in texas and california whites are becoming vastly outnumbered. Chicago for imstance is a mixed bag a highly segregated city, the white areas are super liberal but have really low almost no crime. All the shooting and murders happen only in a few neighborhoods.

The problem isn't the states as a whole, the problem is the cities. Nigs and shitskins won't stay in the small towns, but they will flood the cities, and as the cities fall, the infrastructure of the whole states start to collapse. It's like having a parasite eating away your organs but leaving the rest of your flesh alone.

One of the things you can do to feral nogs is pressure washer spray them, throw some soap in the tank, and after that their skin will peel like cheap tape and their hair will dry hard and fall out. That and spreading a layer of broken glass bottles cemented to the top of your fences and some pits beneath the fences that are really hard to jump over that have the same setup, and any nigger that tries to climb it is going to end up bloody, in agony, and easy to deal with.

You need to read a book called Negroes in Negroland it goes into far detail about just how superstitious and easily terrified niggers are. Even goes into strict detail their idolatry and even has a bunch of them praying to a musket as a deity. archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
You can use this, learn to draw runes, and then leave them in places. Make it clear that this is white man's magic and a curse on niggers, and every bad thing that happens to them they will ascribe to that curse. realrunemagick.blogspot.com/

Have a series of old style knife and club fighting techniques, that can be done with any long nail, stick or steak knife: youtu.be/P1M4nqBb0sQ

no stupid faggot do what all other white do, MOVE.

NY isn't Florida you well get the Berne Getz treatment not the George Zlmerman adolation. Living in tension is no good for raising kids. Get out.

you should just follow gentrifying areas and always be ready to move. If you stay in areas as they become vibrant, you will lose property equity.