ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS WHITEY

Strongman competition champions 98% white duckduckgo.com/?q=strongman competition champion&t=lxle&kp=-1&iax=images&ia=images

Same for powerlifting champions duckduckgo.com/?q=powerlifting champion&kp=-1&t=lxle&iax=images&ia=images

MMA most wins in any bout all white en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_UFC_records#In_any_bout_3

White's I.Q. is 2SD's higher than blacks, more geniuses than any other race

90% of all technology, art, literature, philosophy, law all from white ppl

We only tolerate other races shit b/c we're better than you and everybody knows it

But there's a limit

Attached: world's strongest man 2018.jpg (763x1000 246.86 KB, 131.56K)

If only we could make politicians.

yet blacks are still a fucking problem … why is that (ill let you decide)

there is something to be said for a cockaroach user , not the strongest creature , but it fucking survives

Niggers aren't cockroaches, cockroaches can survive without Europeans feeding and housing them at a massive loss. Niggers live off good will alone, or kike scheming to implement dem programz despite no good will.

We made some great ones.

(((They))) made the bad ones.

Looks to me like it's finally getting resolved tho

Attached: ZOG IS BEING ENDED Resigned or retiring DUAL-CITIZEN politicans as of 05.10.18.jpg (1036x1132, 404.79K)

/thread

Fuck politicians. Leaders.

Why is Schumer on that list. He is literally /our/guy.

Go on…

Attached: PEPE in control.jpg (1420x1963, 100.75K)

Damn right.

That's why they hate Trump. For all is mix of good and bad points (from our perspective), his biggest crime is being an actual leader. I'll be really disappointed if he doesn't end the republic at the end of his second term and declare himself dictator.

Niggers can be domesticated and will breed domesticated blacks.

Note black 'murica pre 1965 "Great Society". Strong family, strong faith, IQ gap closing.

No safety net + strong leaders = black communities keep their niggers in line

Kikes weaponized blacks to keep whitey distracted

Attached: WTF I LOVE BLACK PPL NOW.png (976x549, 422.36K)

look at these homo brawnies, I bet most her would be willing to drink their bath water

Found the nigger

Attached: GTFO 07.jpg (675x534, 95.45K)

Nice collection of bears you have there, user.

Got any more homoerotic fan fiction you want to share?

Civ Nat fag detected

The myth of the "black family" portrayed by Cosby and the like is literal CIAnigger propaganda to try to equalize them in your mind to whites.

IQ gap was closing my ass you libshit and in incase you say: I am not shill you are just a ebul purity spiralling nadzee larper it will have made 2 commmunist tlking point you've used further proving my point that you are lamp shade material commukike

Found the kike

DELET TWIGGLES OFF THAT !

Attached: twichri.jpeg (1280x800, 114.86K)

Attached: GAS KIKES 01.jpg (565x641, 228.95K)

Attached: AMERICA FUCK YEAH.jpg (362x403, 49.14K)

Niggers have brittle birdlike bones. Their frames are too weak to support real weightlifting. Watch a nigger in the gym, they'll curl 20 lbs for 50 reps.

And, after liberating Europe, "King of the EU and Britain".

He won’t ever make himself dictator

…that’s Barron’s job

Some can get big and strong, don't be a lying kike. Some can even fight well too (e.g. Rampage Jackson).

Point was to remind whitey he's the strongest, the smartest, and the most creative.

to make his father dictator?

Don't be a kike. Stats are stats.

Nogs require domesticating. The smart nogs know it, and the secure smart ones say it openly.

The smartest man on the planet is White.

Ronnie Coleman too, but he's the exception

Attached: CHRIS LANGAN ON THE CABAL.png (500x819, 67.27K)

America has at least one athlete I can be proud of.

Attached: brian-shaw-arnold-schwarzenegger.jpg (960x960 476.4 KB, 165.01K)

Are you posing this question to me then?

Lookup fast twitch and slow twitch muscles

Frank Mir isn't completely white (as if you can't clearly tell). His father is part Moroccan. Now sure what his mom is but on Wikipedia it says the dad is Cuban-born so it's likely his mother is at least part hispanic.

holy shit that is a sexy image. like what you've done there, user, I was outraged when I saw that original listing of dual traitors but your delicious red strikethrough is a sword thrust in their black hearts, brings jocular lacryviscosity to mine blue optics.

mfw; wanted to post image of burning jew but this box of matches must be fucking damp.

know some of those snow niggers in Iceland are fucking beasty naturally through good breeding for strength and their funky diet has a lot to do with it as well as the cold yet how many these days take roids to buff out instead of a natural state which I know the white man has the nigger beat in any thing not running and jumping trying to get away from them pesky 280 pound lionesses looking for nigger meat to feed the pride.The point is you don't have to take roids to be strong as fuck and an efficient killer/representation of the white race.Unless you are a low T faggot then by all means juice up to strike down the heathen,

Kill yourself nigger.

It’s the high fat diet and fresh milk.

It's amazing, the place is fucking empty when you filter redditposting.

Low T is the result of low fat intake. Drink milk.

checked
fat intake is essential yet why milk? when you can get a nice juicy grass fed steak and some leafy greens and veggies with out dressing to top it off?

Calcium, iodine, choline, water. Drink milk with your steak.

would rather have a beer and good ones have at least some nutritional value as long as your not just boozing it up.

HEYYY Boi! Cuba is whiiiiiiiiite. No forgey Jesus. I LUV YOU boiii

Attached: UFCTroops3-Yoel-Romero.jpg (800x533, 78.65K)

Beer is estrogenic. Drink spirits or wine. Raw milk is better than overly processed milk but there is always the risk of infection if it is contaminated

Our patience has its limits. One day we will shut their lying jewish mouths.

That woman is clearly a jew. Beady eyes are the first obvious clue, then you zoom in on the nose and it becomes pretty obvious.

Not a beer fan myself. Brats and kraut. Beer not really. Ale, yes. Mead, yes.

No, just hoping you have more Langan screencaps.

Go check all the MMA & UFC top dogs.

Mostly white.

Great, but that has nothing to do with my point.

no
politicians are professional liars
democracy was a lie sold to us by kikes so they could kill our kings
we need real leaders
we need kings, fuhrers, whatever you want to call it
One of us, strong, smart, honorable, willing to give EVERYTHING for his people
This is the reason we are lost
we have not had enough leaders who will give EVERYTHING for their people
and this is why so many people hate politicians
because hardly a single one of them gives a fuck about their people

No the problem is that in the past 50% of our race were hidden liberals, they believe that politics, social signaling, and other womanish shit matters. What we need to do is kill them all, only the cruel should remain. If liberals didn't exist then kikes would never have been able to get their claws into us. If the king of England had been a warrior rather than playing politic he would have rode down to Rothchild's estate the moment he heard about the rumor mongering regarding the Battle of Waterloo which that kike and his family perpetrated to buy up the bank notes and beheaded him. He would have also beheaded the children down to the youngest baby, gibbeted the decapitated corpses and then paraded the heads around the city on a lance screaming "this is the fate of the traitor, the kike, the usurist!".

That is what needs to be endemic in our culture, utter intolerance for liberal and kikey shit. The second somebody says communism might work they should be gutted. The loansharks should be taken advantage of by a prospective and the quietly murdered by that man and he should pocket his loan and walk away free.

That is the solution to the problem to breed people utterly intolerant of what we define as "leftism" and their entire way of life, ie non-productive economic activity.

Niggers have no utility, they had little utility outside of very specific agricultural needs(I need the cotton/sugercane picked NOW before it spoils) even back in the day. Why maintain obsolete machinery which is dangerous to operate in the first place?

oy vey but what about ashkenazi and china IQs?

You speak truth brother. This is fact.
Genetics that hold leftist predispositions are entirely degenerative and mixing them in by just breeding the women and killing the weak men just sets the seeds for a future down the line where the submissive genes recombine in enough males, I wouldn't call them men.

Attached: c6b06a01f28d8450fd2fc58f9af801c1751467e7f8b48b9fe79d34d41a818b3f.png (2000x1700, 724.56K)

i guess i wont sage this because it's somewhat morale boosting

this is just a cheap captain hindsight rant more than anything else

you're very likely trying to imply that strength sports utilize primarily slow twitch muscles, whereas activities like sprinting and sportsball use fast twitch. this is incorrect. a heavy deadlift uses fast twitch just as much as a vertical jump. slow twitch is reserved to things like marathon running

in the year 2018 there's a million different reasons for rampant low t

Attached: 0f3889ff90b0e0fcfe0c9a7c5184704f58f528ebef39f2f8d3563c74d618d24d.png (1201x698, 410.64K)

I forget that some of you are legit crazy people

This guy gets it.

Attached: 91e8028d2bc0bf2984b39eab7e5504f74dc60e78344e0afa16d67182c5bc3415.png (1920x1080, 3.63M)

Correct

This is just a cuckservative fairy tale that Jewish media tells their small brained goyim listeners to gaslight them into accepting anti-racism propaganda. It wasn't actually reality.

accurate as shit, good screengrab user

You are a complete and utter fucking retard.

Oh, no you are just a kike. Only a kike would misrepresent strength as cruelty.

That is not genetic, it is epigenetic. You don't breed people to be spiritually strong, you raise them to be spiritually strong. Just as boomers were raised to be weak.

regression to the mean
no good niggers

Add Sander Levin to your list user
t. Michfag

No, boomers are just genetic garbage. The white race has become dysgenic since the industrial revolution. And much worse since the green revolution. We need to kill off about 50-75% of whites and then the state will need to perpetually exterminate some percentage of the population yearly for eugenics.

He got hapa fucked twice in a row the UFC keeps pushing him to be middleweight champ and this one hapa is the only one with any balls to actually confront him when he fights.

Frank Mir is probably mostly white but he wasn't really that good of a fighter after his motorcycle accident. The best P4P white MMA fighters were GSP Fedor but they got old.
So I guess the best current white mma fighter is without a doubt TJ Dillashaw then probably Stipe Miocic and Colby Covington but covington will probably lose to Tyron because he lacks experience. Stipe could actually come back and beat cormier because he's come back from fuckups before during the fight he was getting eyepoked and was hanging with cormier until he got caught good tends to happen to him. Everyone else has no shot really of winning a belt in their divisions right now.

That is not a possible explanation for the observed changes. This is r/K in action. The amount of lefty stupidity varies wildly from generation to generation, that is not possible from genetics. It is only possible from epigenetics, where we all have the DNA responsible for leftism, but it is only activated by growing up in r favorable environments (promiscuity, lack of competition, etc). Boomers can't just suddenly all be genetic garbage when previous generations weren't.

Good luck with all that killing, kike boy.

Attached: 3fhj7i8930ubnver0phg948yhtgpiufshdv834yt0rpehgre.jpg (542x400, 64.61K)

Only hops used to flavor it. Avoid hoppy beers and you'll be fine.