Cardiologist for G.H.W. Bush killed

IN BICYCLE DRIVE-BY SHOOTING

What the Fucking Fuck?

Hausknecht, 65, was biking north when he passed the shooter going in the other direction, Finner said. The shooter turned, fired two shots at Hausknecht and rode away on his bike, Finner said.

Passed him in the other direction, then turned and shot, and then drove off. No robbery. No obvious altercation.

Hmmm ….

edition.cnn.com/2018/07/20/us/bush-cardiologist-killed-in-houston/index.html
archive.is/s431E

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (951x587, 371.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI
ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=hausknecht
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe /ourguy/?

kek

No.
In all likelihood, this has something to do with KBR.

drive-bys are like riding a bike

Looks like he was ordered to Steve Jobs him, but couldn't go through with it.

inb4 the Ben Carson scholarships for cardiology med students.

there was a guy two weeks ago on 4chan that said he was planning this

It's fucking Bush, man.

This is like an attempt to speed up Bush's demise.

Attached: Doctor killed while riding bike (360p_30fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)

Attached: output.webm (960x540, 208.52K)

Seems kinda random as Bush is on deaths door. He must have been treating someone else.

hooktube.com/watch?v=19IhGt5HLhI

He probably overheard some table conversations and had to be JFK'd

sorry didn't embed

He is a giant of a man
6'7"
His son is 6'9"
Whites that love guns and bikes , yep/10

I'm going to assume you're retarded until I see some solid evidence.

It happens.

I made the 4chan thread. I knew the guy. I thought I knew the neighborhood. What I know is there are cameras in every building on the street there. Children's, Best Western, the TXDOT still has cameras up, if they can't get footage then some shit's going down.

Bush must have blabbed while on hospital drugs.

Attached: jfk-assassination.jpg (1600x900, 274.71K)

The sole reason Trump kept the JFK files hidden despite congress having a solid date on when it was to be all released, is likely due to the Bush family. Fuck Bush and fuck Trump for unnecessarily holding that shit back. Let it reek havoc if need be.

havoc may reek, but one wreaks havoc

i'd prefer it be fixed without chaos, and quite frankly i don't think enough people would believe the truth so the truth many not be the best weapon, at least, not all at once and not without leading people gently to it so that it doesn't stupify them when they get it.

possible explanation. or he knew something medical, like the affect of baby blood on cardiac health or something

make sure his secrets don't get released posthumously?

thanks

Supposedly Trump was involved in the assassination as well.

the bushes are notorious for hanging out in houston.
its always a spectacle for "liberals" when they see them at a restaurant or hear about them dining at their workplace.
anyone see alex jones confront bush jr about the cfr?

An assassination, plain as day. For what purpose though?

vid related.

Based average white man right there

Wouldn't this be a

of course there was motive thats how these conspiracies work.
bush sr, kissinger, and soros are all part of it
and you will see them all die in conspiratorial ways.

Wouldn't that be a cycle-by or a pedal-by?

Also, I wonder what loose ends were tidied up with his demise?

thats right next to houstons "skid row"
a bunch of crackheads and k2 users are next to the hospital there and they have a homeless hospital with free breakfast.
there is no possible way they didnt see a gunman ride away.
there are too many people going from lunch and doctors at the bus station. as well as summer-goers on vacation.

treat and live with niggers die by the niggers.

Houston user here. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is saying it was a hit.

Doesn't matter really, deep-state is immortal at this point anyway

BICYCLE DRIVE-BY SHOOTING
Bizzaro Timeline keeps getting more bizarre

Yeah especially since it happened down in the Medical Center. With no robbery. With the shooter "pedaling by, turning then firing." Slightly obvious. Why didn't they just give some crazy hobo a crack rock, $50 bucks and a .45 and say go kill that one. Slightly less obvious.

I truly admire Trump for wanting to drain the swamp and eliminate corruption, but it's so entrenched, it can't be done.

Yep! I will say, I am impressed by being able to accurately firing a round or two off while riding a bike

Presumably making it obvious is part of the plan. It's about sending a message. To whom is the question.

He was over a 1000 miles away in HS at the time.
kys

I highly doubt this is what actually happened..

The cardiologist probably was keeping old man Bush alive with constant heart transplants. The Dr. started asking questions and had to be 'taken care of'.

I wager is was a sniper and the cyclist was a convenient cover. If you are riding a bike, and turn to shoot - the recoil would knock you off the bike. I smell a rat.

That's objectively not true, see

Hickok45 is the Man!

No it wouldn’t..
The recoil of a handgun might throw you off balance like it did in the video, but it will not knock you off the bike.

My first thought about why.

Just stop ahead of them and pretend to take a drink and nail them when they pass by. It is more about how much you fit into the background and don't come off as an immediate threat. Cardiologists are pretty smart, especially the ones who operate on deep state cabal figures. The autopsy should tell the distance and angle and so on anyways.

leave Hickok45 out of this one…

confirmed Bush Sr has days to live

Shooter and his cohorts probably had a truck nearby so that once he took the shot, he rode directly to the truck, threw the bike in and sped off. The place where he was shot is a huge jogging and recreational area. No way that someone didn't see it.

The cardiologist may be keen on the fact that most of Bush's organs are under 20 years old.

We are going to start finding out that many of the elite billionaires are VERY interested in fresh organs to the point they may even be farming them. Where do we think this rabbit hole ends? Pedos getting their rocks off? Hell no. We are going to discover cloning, and stem cells and all kinds of shit that isn't allowed for us normies.

literally sucking the blood from trafficked children to keep them young and sprightly, (McCain)

And I said
KBR (Kellog, Brown, and Root (Yes, THAT Kellog)) is the company that was contracted to handle shit during Desert Storm. They were involved when a whole bunch of government money went missing.
Fast forward, they rebrand to Haliburton, land a second contract to the same area, lots of money goes missing…

Yes, it could be aimed at killing Bush Sr., because he knows where the bodies are buried. Just look at who he's married to.

lmao, read what you post.

For those unaware, HW Bush fucks kids.

Males, specifically. Why do you think he's so damn into baseball?

Was married to

Bushes were/are carpetbagging parasites.

Attached: 3e5a9b7ad94a9651d4d9366472de58db3a2dcb96376baf3d1f12d4f78a4f63be.png (675x949, 762.46K)

Kek doesn’t really care what you think. He knows what you are.

Implies that anyone into sports is homosexual? What exactly is that you degenerates are into other than man on man action?

Are you also into little league?

Because he is too.

Put that in your NSA-branded bong and smoke it, Hawaii NSA ho.

It really does suck. I knew the guy personally, went to my church, was my Scoutmaster, he was a genuinely nice person. As for connection to Bush shit, well I worked in the Medical Center, and while a smoking gun to that is possible, I also see that it could just being a sandnigger's family not happy about a heart surgery not working, so they go honor kill the dude. Those fuckers will beat a nurse unconscious for talking to them.

We'll see what happens to the media on this. I'm not going to say where, but I lived until about two years ago in Southgate, and those people are camera-tastic. If chron.com is right about him escaping down Southgate, someone has something video-wise. So the red flag is if somehow we're not getting footage, or the case runs cold.

Attached: anons hometown expertise.png (1280x720 488.45 KB, 62.93K)

OK, then my money is on someone in the department putting a hit on him. People don't realize how dog-eat-dog medicine is. And how they reward results, not morality, which means that you wind up with lost of borderline sociopaths. Remember, this is a guy who could have been driving a Bentley. Looking at his bike, it seems he avoided ostentatiousness (his bike is probably

Why, you asking me to go check out little boys with you?

Talk shit on the internet.

:)

You're a shill. Let me guess, another in the Langley raid.

etc

What are the odds someone who is willing to lie about others and deceive, in order to protect ex-CIA chief HW would show up here?

He was probably just another victim of (((diversity.))) No white person is safe in these mudgoblin infested cities. Don't care, fuckstick liberals wanted to live near subhumans and now they're going to get the full third world treatment.

I wouldn’t be a broke nigger living in a car if I were.

what did he know?

Mostly. He dressed up for big social events (I went to one when I was 11, had to get a suit, some silent auction for some charity, I was just playing Pokemon Crystal in the back the whole time) but he was pretty low-key in person. He always biked to work, I think that's more because he was all about aerobics, heart surgeon and all. He went hiking with us in Glacier National Park too.

If you're trying to say I'm lying about Mr. Hauskenecht, then… well yeah, I can't really give you proof about who I am beyond the outline, sorry. I guess I feel like I should be getting mad at you for saying I'm lying about a decent person, but I haven't given you anything direct, and I'm not interested in doing so, so fair point. On the other hand, I'm the one who provided some information about the neighborhood out of everyone making shots in the dark about him, so… why would I tell people to make sure his killing doesn't get memory holed if I was trying to butter up the incident? Wouldn't it be better to just say nothing?

100% CERTAINTY! CIA IDENTIFIED:

Negative retired veteran

I'm not talking about you lying. id 41bd98.

Anyhow, remember that lady that killed someone to try to get her competition out of the way, in research, I think… Alabama? She had black hair, cut a bit short, and she was quite ugly.

I think a professional hit-man would have used a moped of some kind - something that can go slow, onto sidewalks, and also can go pretty fast.

I would lean toward a non-professional hit.

Oh, okay. My mistake.

It was a nigger. the bike (obviously) was stolen. and, he thought that guy was a cop

The panniers could do that. Bike cops do have panniers, I guess…

True.

Attached: his_name_was_seth_rich_2.jpg (499x399, 35.82K)

The guy probably knew something incriminating on Bush.
They paid some hood rad or crackhead to dispose of him for a fix.

But how would he come to find out such a thing? He's just a surgeon. They don't even go to rooms that much.

Maybe not, but they apparently do go into the ghetto and get shot as a result. Not many white people can walk through the ghetto unscathed.

The last I walked through the ghetto I got vanned.

What happened?

Knew something or found out recently. You don't die for no reason around Bushes and Clintons.
They guy was a cardio and Bush had heart transplants. So human organ trafficking. Baby blood transfusion you never know with these satanists
Or babbled something while under sedatives or when he thought that he was on his death bed. He had some major procedures since Trump won. Stress does wonders to patients so old.

Well, have nurses been mysteriously dying? Nurses always know what's up.

Interesting. Thanks for chiming in, localanon.

Some of you are okay. Stay off the sidewalk tomorrow morning.

Nurses have a little less standing than prominent doctors.

Local user is full of shit.

Of course it was a hit

Nurses have husbands.

Yeah, biker gun guy, doesn't sound normal.

If it was pro, then it was ultra-pro, as in CIA. Normal hit-men use plain cars and swap plates. It's sort of obvious. Most crooks do that, generally. A black car or a white car.

And those nurses or husbands can't prove anything. Gossip has little weight.

100% of what the intel agencies and Mueller have pushed has been gossip.

Car is to drive and bicycle is to ___ ?
A) Bicycle
B) Cycle
C) Pedal
D) Ride

10/10 retards can't solve this puzzle!

"Hausknecht" already rang my j-dar.
Pic in

confirms it.
This gives credence to the medical angle (organ trade etc) and the doc being in on it, but possibly considered a lose end for whatever reason.
All speculation though, but him being a kike and still being taken out in a professional hit indicates a high-stakes thing.

Possibly, very possibly. Odd hit if it was a hit so the only logical conclusion would be that, yeah.

Hes also a gigantic faggot who supported the bumpstock ban and further gun restrictions. Fuck that cryptokike.

Hmm…

I don't think I ever said it wasn't a hit. I said it very likely was, but as to who it was connected to, it could easily be the sandniggers who come to Houston Medical Center for the work he does, got buttmad about a diagnosis and axed him there. He worked on a lot of people, and there's a lot of angles that could be at play. I don't like the Bushes, but I also know who's the biggest source of stupid violence, murders, and nurse-beatings down there, and if it ain't niggers, it's sandniggers.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=hausknecht
Find me a jew with the last name Hausknecht.

He went to First Presbyterian as did I. He made contributions to their Nehemiah Center gibs shit. I said he was nice, I didn't say he wasn't a libshit. Also, if he was Jewish, and the suspect is described as hispanic or WHITE, why isn't the media trying to paint this as a racial attack? They jump the gun on all sorts of things, but not this? Maybe because they can't play that angle since he's not Jewish?

Fucking hell, Zig Forums.

Look, for anyone that shoots, it's not easy to ride a bike - going the opposite direction and hit a target while you are keeping an eye on traffic and witnesses - unless he just emptied his clip and eventually hit him. This guy knew his shit. This wasn't some crackhead or a nigger/sandnigger. They don't know their shit that well. This was a professional. If you are going the same direction, then it could be, but from what I heard, it was the opposite direction. Any confirmation on that?

How did you know him?

Cloning for sure.