Green-haired mentally-ill faggot doing victory lap

This green-haired “non-binary” mentally-ill faggot is doing a victory lap all over Twitter after being caught on film stealing a MAGA hat and spitting his pozzed saliva all over the hat.

He isn’t even trying to hide his identity, which is interesting.

twitter.com/3thanshane/status/1020093035177074688?s=21

Attached: 583761A2-A8A7-4400-A498-998DECD57C32.jpeg (750x1071, 470.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11880604.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pozzie the Clown.

Attached: 51547A92-F1BC-41A3-B648-0B01FD915F82.jpeg (1636x2048, 603.67K)

NYPA lmao just kidding, this faggot gonna get rekt

Attached: (((easter eggs))).jpg (1080x1985, 225.73K)

u can barly make out the life behind his eyes like he is locked in a mental cell almost feel for the degenerate

You want us to ruin his life because he spat in a hat? Isn't that a little too much though?

I hope he is murdered and dismembered.

8ch.net/pol/res/11880604.html

Attached: michael-jacksons-old-photos-chinese-garments.jpg (416x500, 112.13K)

Attached: amish2.jpg (288x417, 110.15K)

He's spiritually dead. The communist left are all like that. Quite literally the walking dead. They hate us almost as much as they hate themselves.

Who do you think you're fooling nigger?

Attached: faggot.gif (405x228, 497.62K)

I am convinced at this point that something is going on as there is just no way faggotry could rise so rapidly in just one generation. The usual suspects of chemicals could be discussed but who knows if they all use the same things. One thing they all would have in common though is vacs. I would be surprised if some vacs are tainted given the fucks Obama let into the country. I just refuse to believe one generation has created freaks like this. It serves absolutely no purpose and will only poison anything it touches and spread the virus. It's like a horse with a broken leg waiting for mercy.

No, I want his life ruined because he's a faggot.

Attached: DISGUSTING.jpeg (400x400, 30.98K)

seems to me like there are better targets than this worthless faggot though.

personally I just want him charged and punished for assult of a minor …. thats what he did

I also want him put under psychiatric care because being non-binary means that you are crazy and need some help. Thats probably why he did this. Trans and gays are violent unhinged people.

I want him thrown into a peat bog.

Calm down, spaz.

Eat a bullet, kike.

Could be a lot of things fucking with hormones. Plastics in water, vaccines, estrogen in water thanks to birth control being flushed down, plain old propaganda. The fact that most of this shit booms in major cities makes me think it stems from water treatment being unable to filter estrogens.

What you're seeing is spiritual death, user. There are unwritten laws of the universe, such as the principle of cause and effect, the principle of polarity (from which gender flows), the principle of growth. Keep the rules, respect them, and they will keep you. This means a fruitful and fulfilling life; you won't have to wonder what your purpose is, you are connected to reality. Disobey the rules, and you are cut off from the wellspring of life, in proportion to the violation; it is always just.

How many of these sacred rules has this failure violated, and in fact defined himself through identity as being in violation. No wonder, then, he chooses to dress like the archetypal symbolic imagery of a demon, particularly a hermaphroditic one, is full of contempt for humanity, life, and growth (Satan was originally defined as adversary), and is obviously living a tortured existence.

Attached: 1531453219863.jpg (640x640, 96.83K)

You are on medications now, aren't you?

Yes there basically is a way.
Hormonal birth control skews women's mate selection away from the masculine.
Women on BC mate with Soys when they otherwise would not. Their daughters also go on BC and mate with the SoySoys. Now we have SoySoySoys. Easy peasy.

Attached: trump effigy.jpg (1536x2048, 800.7K)

He is definitely on heroin or some kind of opiate. Look at his pupils.

Interesting theory. Do you think that women that are ovulating are attracted to more masculine men? Is this why they hate masculine men? Because the BC makes them never ovulate?

there is a compounding effect by the internet for you to witness this

1) twitter
2) a forum that republishes images like this from twitter
3) a growing use of the internet
4) higher population in cities
5) gay acceptance (spiritual death)

you feel that it is rapid but there are many tipping points that have been hit that all of a sudden make you experience the world in this way. How often did you browse 8ch 1yr ago?

Its like you are flipping the coin 1000s times a day on the internet … and you get the chance to see the stuff you only hear about. There are a lot of people in the world user. I think a lot more than the trans fag in the pic.

Lets say this population has quadrupled in the past 2 years … that would probably mean it went from .002% to .004% … but why the fucking would we talking about the other 90.x% of normies. The internet is ment to watch crazy shit at a safe distance. So you are going to see a lot of crazy shit here. As if it was the norm. Cheerup , bucko.

-JPQ

magacucks are a joke, stop wearing the hat if you can't defend it you pussies

God went on a 25 year bender. The good news is he's sober now and pissed off.

I've made a girl on BC ovulate. :)

Meh. They'll get weaker and weaker, and cheer as they falter and wither away.
Meanwhile, everyone else learns from them, and moves on.
Move on, guys. We know the end for such as these.

HE

5 star post. You've earned yourself a screencap. Pat yourself on the back, faggot.

Attached: 1452899366675.jpg (1481x374 140.65 KB, 291.07K)

His "claim to fame" is assaulting a 17 year old kid and he's proud of it. Just imagine that this has so far been, and may also be, the peak of his existence. Pathetic.

Fastest way to get internet famous these days is to piss off the MAGApedes. They are literally incapable of ignoring trolls. The strongest biological imperative of the MAGApede is to ree and kvetch at every single slight, no matter how small or meaningless.

Attached: 6494d9a65195279d35717e6d97375037c34660e076011dc05bcc67011a212df0[1].jpg (446x336, 17.25K)

We NEVER get tired of winning :^)

(checked)
be careful what you meme user the universe doesnt understand sarcasm

second the bog option.

You say that as if theew]s not enough punishment to go around

CHECKED EM
TRIPS HAS IT SO'

fuck you and your jewish reverse psychology games.

Gay acceptance is but one component of liberalism which leads to spiritual death. The broader principle here is the blurring of genders, as evidenced by all the miscellaneous faggotry being spread: it is all towards this telos.

Consider liberals actions towards criminals: they prefer to be "forgiving", particularly when it suits their political purpose. This is an example of breaking cause and effect, by attempting to separate the consequence from the action. Their mentality of "the ends justify the means" is a wonderful encapsulation of their contempt for cause and effect. Hopefully now you see the symbolism of Lucifer fits in here perfectly. This is an archetypal pattern, to use the vernacular of Joseph Campbell, which the liberals by virtue of their actions are embodying.

I agree with your point on the internet being the conduit by which the spread has accelerated, however don't underestimate the tools of psychology being employed. NLP techniques are very powerful on those unaware; those who have studied cults will undoubtedly be familiar with them.
t. Gaius Tacitus

Attached: 1520013967591.png (481x458, 252.11K)

Leftists may claim that their activism is motivated by compassion or by moral principles, and moral principle does play a role for the leftist of the oversocialized type. But compassion and moral principle cannot be the main motives for leftist activism. Hostility is too prominent a component of leftist behavior; so is the drive for power. Moreover, much leftist behavior is not rationally calculated to be of benefit to the people whom the leftists claim to be trying to help. For example, if one believes that affirmative action is good for black people, does it make sense to demand affirmative action in hostile or dogmatic terms? Obviously it would be more productive to take a diplomatic and conciliatory approach that would make at least verbal and symbolic concessions to white people who think that affirmative action discriminates against them. But leftist activists do not take such an approach because it would not satisfy their emotional needs. Helping black people is not their real goal. Instead, race problems serve as an excuse for them to express their own hostility and frustrated need for power. In doing so they actually harm black people, because the activists’ hostile attitude toward the white majority tends to intensify race hatred.

Attached: Theodore_Kaczynski.jpg (555x414, 138.5K)

anyone got his dox yet?

さっさと自殺しや、ユダヤ人

Attached: itg.jpg (600x865, 88.1K)

if only he was physically dead
or you know
not insane

This.

bump

Alfreb einteieme?!! IS dat joo>?!

Not sure what this fuck this is - Korean? Anyway google it

Their whole life is a joke, they're an eternal loser, almost a certainty suicide is in their future.
Who cares.

Don't care, kill yourself.

Attached: I didn't ask for this.jpg (315x270, 21.47K)

And a ching chong to you jap.

how many drugs do you actually need to do to go out in public like that?

Suckstart a shotgun, nigger.

Attached: IMG_0169.JPG (680x960, 109.19K)

made me kek