R-ssia Narrative Falling Apart

As a part of the anti-R-ssia attack, the derp state of Bongland created a climate wherein all were expected to kneel to the non-think presented by their security services, which was that they had, through their genius, but entirely secret, analysis found Russians to blame for the alleged n-rve agent attack on the Skrippals. It was hustled through, on the basis of what are completely transparent (((fallacies))) (such as "we all know" and other trite phrases of empty-headed news-bimbos).

Fast forward, well, not that far. But to today. And now there's something quite mysterious indeed. Fit for Sherlock Holmes, in fact. While the bumbling elites have "found" their man: a certain Mr. P of R-ssia, Mr. Sherlock Holmes might have been less than impressed with their explanations, and aha'd this article, should Watson have brought it to his attention:
EX-DRUGGY DIES OF R-SSIA N-RVE AGENT ATTACK

The only explanation given is that the attacker was "sloppy". No explanation as to why some sorry old druggy would be the target of a nation-state.

So clearly it wasn't R-ssia. But who was it? I should like to know your theories, bong anons.

NOTE: editing due to the problem of boots. Less one O.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (654x485, 467.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5963815/Novichok-victim-Dawn-Sturgess-sprayed-poison-perfume-bottle-wrists.html
archive.fo/ygDlQ#selection-594.0-594.1
kabbalah.com/en/spiritual-tools/the-prayer-of-the-kabbalist
archive.is/wt1FX
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.lexpress.fr/informations/un-mystere-aux-assises_627610.html
archive.fo/ygDlQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards
sott.net/article/384462-Salisbury-gate-smoking-gun-found-Initial-reports-said-Skripals-poisoned-with-Fentanyl
thedailybeast.com/sorry-i-developed-the-weapon-that-poisoned-a-russian-spy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The article.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5963815/Novichok-victim-Dawn-Sturgess-sprayed-poison-perfume-bottle-wrists.html

(trying to screenshot)

Attached: skripp.png (647x6126, 1.24M)

One possibility could be that the druggy - or her druggy "fiance" - may not be as they seem.

They don't look like much, though…

(OP)
"derp state " alone worth a bump. Rest of this thread is trash

>>>/gaschamber/

You faggots think I give a damn what you homo mamzer kikes think?!

archive link needed op

I'll try. Remember, archives are going out of business.

archive.fo/ygDlQ#selection-594.0-594.1
They're trying to tie it to the murder, but, as you may recall, the "experts" claimed it wasn't perfume, but a kind of attachment to car vents.

OP has a boot problem with Ussians? Am I reading this right?

das rite. boots is right up ye arse.

I will marry a native gopnika who will make me sandwiches and suck my cock every morning. She will immigrate legally into burgerland and I will put a dozen babies in her. All Glory to the Russiamerican Empire. 1488.

Attached: 1470611916848.jpg (636x358, 29.37K)

Why do you type "R-ssia" instead of "Russia"?

You may or may not have had the time to read op. I shall quote directly:

Why is there a Jewish person as the image for Russia?

I did but I didn't get what that means. Could you explain?

1st. You're fucking retarded.
2nd. MI5/6 probably disposed of the 'nerve agent' from the first attack poorly/did it on purpose and it somehow ended up on the black market or otherwise found it's way into the druggos hands.

bots.

Fuck off moshe.

Nice try Azov we know you take kike money

What other money is there? Serious question.

Technically true

42 checked for truth.

… eh, wtf are these:

sage

It was never believed by the public to begin with.

This is legitimately hilarious, I laughed out loud imagining some english literature graduate sitting at her desk at MI5, tongue sticking out in intense concentration, getting a little dopamine shot each time she thinks of another "incredibly clever plot device", and imagining how the "stupid working-class people" will lap it up like soup.
A. PERFUME. BOTTLE.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Perfect storage device for your Nobblychok.
>Here you go Alexi, be careful, this is a perfu-
>Sorry comrade, but who could have predicted such an accident? Planning bureau said perfume bottle the perfect storage vessel for deadly nerve agent - very safe for operator.

They sure like their gematria though.
Mother of three Dawn, 44, died on July 8 after police admitted that she had been exposed to a far greater dosage than Sergei, 66 and his 33-year-old daughter.
And a nice "66" from "ammonia".
Because everyone knows that you spray both wrists before smelling to check if you like the fragrance.

The muh russia investigation is justification to give anyone connected to clinton immunity in exchange for getting off new bogus charges by Mueller.

The Russia narrative was never together in the first place. Remember when they were switching back and forth between Trump being a Russian agent and Trump trying ro start WW3 with Russia?

The most hilarious in all that is that the GRU isn't exactly known for it's subtlety…
When they want people dead, they just shoot them.

Yes lol. What a crock.

They still claim he's trying to start WW3. They literally have no idea what is required for there to be WW3. They're that damn dumb. Everything the kikes tell us is stupid.

We still haven't been given a motive…

If we're to believe they've solved the whodunnit, they really need to give us all the parts of the puzzle here.

and the political point of this thread is?
other than datamining

sage

Slide thread
topic exist

sage

That's the weirdest and most unbelievable part of this account. They found an old perfume bottle on the ground and just put some on? And only then did they notice it smelled like ammonia? And then they decided to take it home?

Attached: anna-costanski.jpg (770x537, 30.24K)

I like how the story exposes what a shit country the UK is. That's amusing.

Maybe the perfume was Opium.

reckless, excessive and unlicensed mockery thrown at the british counter-terror authorities

don't say things like that, now they will have to send the damn bottle to the junkies jab and their drug-sniffing cop dogs to have a chance to stop another team of cops from stomping all over the place

I'm thinking no one died full stop. Of all the ways "Russia " could end this turncoat spy, they chose to use an agent which has their name written all over it. Suiciding the guy is much more likely and if those pesky Russians can hack the worlds democracy then surely a lock is no tall order for them. He was in on it and they lied to the daughter about her being contaminated. The other family members back home were denied Visas after they said its suspect.

As for the druggies, either actual victims to make it look like any British person could be next. Then that is fishy too, especially with C. Rowley/Crowley surviving.

Oi there, where's yoh mockery loicence?

Attached: bobby.jpg (250x375, 7.42K)

Brits in general are fucking retarded and prone to believing everything Big Black Cock media says.

kabbalah.com/en/spiritual-tools/the-prayer-of-the-kabbalist
You're regurgitating Kabbalistic Jewmerology. 42 references the Ana b'Koach.

webm related

Attached: Domo.webm (480x272, 2.64M)

Attached: 220px-Opium_by_YSL.jpg (220x251, 16.18K)

No but that's the thing, the MSM for a long while now is trying to push that it's SOP for Russian services to poison people when it's really not since the "Bulgarian umbrella" debacle (which was KGB and not even GRU, KGB/FSB are the guys with Wile Coyote plans. GRU are the guys that are going to kill everyone, everyone family and everyone pet until they get what they want).

Russian service, like everyone, suicide people (which is piss easy and yes people really kill themselves. Get them alone take them at gun/knifepoint tell them it's the noose or "robber breaks in: kills entire family" headline in tomorrow newspaper. Zero trace, not even a murder inquiry. Even if you have witnesses that saw several people or an argument or anything it will always be ruled as a suicide. Because it is, no one can ever prove a "suicide under duress" happened) if they want things done quietly or if they want things done messily (to make an example) they send people that will leave a fucking body count behind them.

Now that's where it gets interesting because "messily" is all about sending messages so different services uses different methods to make sure everyone that need to know, knows who did it.

Israelis uses explosives (on cars typically). Americans use airstrikes. Brits uses knives. French uses snipers. Russian use gunners. China never makes a mess.

Because keeping it simple works simply way better than convoluted plans.

Want examples?
archive.is/wt1FX
translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=https://www.lexpress.fr/informations/un-mystere-aux-assises_627610.html

That's what Russians do when they want to get a point across, they send a guy with great shooting skills and really do kill everyone in their way.

If they poison people you can be fucking damn sure the thing is gonna be deadly and untraceable.

Checked. 42 just refers the the (((Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy))).

russian womyn are all closet feminists and commies
true story

What evidence is there that these alleged victims exist? What evidence is there that these alleged victims were injured? What evidence is there that these alleged victims died?

Consider the following

I would like to say that too, the Polonium tea party in particular, but…

The Russians being too good in something is no argument. It could be intentional. It could be botched, trying too hard to be smart. The FSB/GRU could have lost professionalism after the cold war. Young generation trying to play with the toys, without supervision and caution of the cold war old guard.

It isn’t “Russia did it”, but it is no exculpation either.

The worrying thing is, that there is most probably a state actor that seems to have no problem of using chemical warfare agents or nuclear agents as a means of terrorism.

Yeah Britain pushing the Russia did it without presenting evidence is suspicious as well.

It is a bigger thing than people are aware.

It was a joke, see:

archive.fo/ygDlQ

Shitlibs believe that leaders saying mean things is how world wars start. They always project their emotionally stunted mentalities on others.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darwin_Awards

The Darwin Awards are a tongue-in-cheek honor, originating in Usenet newsgroup discussions around 1985. They recognize individuals who have supposedly contributed to human evolution by selecting themselves out of the gene pool via death or sterilization by their own actions.

The project became more formalized with the creation of a website in 1993, and followed up by a series of books starting in 2000, authored by Wendy Northcutt. The criterion for the awards states, "In the spirit of Charles Darwin, the Darwin Awards commemorate individuals who protect our gene pool by making the ultimate sacrifice of their own lives. Darwin Award winners eliminate themselves in an extraordinarily idiotic manner, thereby improving our species' chances of long-term survival."[2]

Attached: 1.gif (680x499, 4.2M)

Why did Shrek find no polonium in Syria if Aristoteles promised it?

These cases 'Novichok poisonings' are actually fentanyl overdoses.

sott.net/article/384462-Salisbury-gate-smoking-gun-found-Initial-reports-said-Skripals-poisoned-with-Fentanyl

thedailybeast.com/sorry-i-developed-the-weapon-that-poisoned-a-russian-spy

Most likely it's a genuine drug-related happening that's been co-opted to push muh Russia muh Novichok.

There was a very interesting story on the BBC news website right after it happened. The headline was something about two people being found unconscious, due a a mystery substance, close to the supposed Novichok incident. The article then went on to describe a fairly mundane story that sounded like two druggies getting a hot dose. There was really no Russia/Novichok angle whatsoever, the only connection being that it happened about 10 miles away, which means absolutely fucking nothing.

I found it very peculiar that the meat of the article contained absolutely nothing to connect it, yet the headline made a big deal of linking it to the previous incident. Then a little later it's "OMG NOVICHOK AGAIN!" I believe this incident was picked up as a convenient opportunity to keep spinning the Novichok fable, and the story I read was right at the start, before the lie machine had fully cranked up and they had just changed the headline. Can't find the original article on the BBC news website now, so it's presumably been memory-holed.

The first time I saw the BBC change the narrative like this was 10 years ago, again to defame Russia, over the war with Georgia in south Ossetia. They originally reported the truth - that Saakashvili had reignited the frozen conflict by launching a massive offensive - but by about 12 hours later, when the Georgian forces were getting BTFO by the Russian counterattack, the narrative had changed to big bad Putin bullying poor little Georgia and the truth of who shot first was forgotten. It seems evident that there are proper journalists in the BBC who do report the truth, but their reporting gets overruled and modified by Kikes in the chain of command.

Russia never does anything underhanded. It's all a big conspiracy. Russia is the least corrupt society on earth. Just ask the people who live there.

Is soycasm an estrogen thing?