Everyone Is Wrong About Propaganda

The success rate of most propaganda campaigns is dubious.
There have been some very smart and successful ones, e.g. "It's Okay To Be White" and the more old-school "Diversity Is Code For White Genocide". However, most propaganda campaigns meet with little apparent success. Some poorly-planned ones even have a *negative* effect; propaganda posters featuring swastikas or slurs play directly into the narrative of "evil whites attacking innocent minorities", which simply drives normies deeper into delusion and self-guilt.

Practically everyone misunderstands how propaganda works. The average attitude on here is if you put up a message you agree with, people will see it and agree with it too. This disregards that the vast majority of people simply aren't mentally ready to handle the ideas we deal with on a daily basis. Many do not even realize that white people are under attack.

However, there is an incredibly easy solution to this. Rather than design your own propaganda, which may or may not work, *print off examples of Leftist anti-white sentiment* and post them around without commentary. When confronted with these, the average person will naturally feel threatened and actually begin to redpill themselves.

What's great about this is that rather than simply stating that white people are under threat, you are actively demonstrating it through prominent real-world examples of anti-whiteness. Show, don't tell. And the best part about this is that you can't get in trouble. All you're doing is posting articles from respectable news organizations, pictures of culturally-aware works of art, and photos from progressive and antifascist demonstrations. What could be wrong with that?

Attached: Smash the White Man March - Antifa.jpg (600x899 44.26 KB, 179.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is
subvert.pw/a/siege.pdf
subvert.pw/s/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s accelerationism.

so have you guys read siege yet?

Yep, done the right way. Take examples of Leftist insanity and post it everywhere for the world to see. Then sit back and watch the inevitable normie reaction.

Anti-male radfem stuff is great too, and there's tons of it. Average people need to see this.

Attached: I'm Done Pretending Men Are Safe (Even My Sons)

Not even as a joke, dude. That book is shit.

Burn some churches instead.

>lel goy, you have to do (((our))) work for free

Allowing men into the workplace.
….ALLOWING????

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (229x343, 97.36K)

Do they not understand regardless of opinion they have that backward?

So, in a nutshell, you are saying that the average public doesn't respond to redpills because they do not sense the threat to their interests. So by posting examples of anti-white sentiment you will show them of that threat and thereby make them more interested in redpill propaganda. Is that about right? Or are you proposing to distribute actual Leftist propaganda?

I agree with the premise of showing how these issues affect the average man, though posting the disconcerting stuff needs to be followed or contemporaneous with the redpill solutions. A clever poster would feature elements of both, where the anti-white narrative goes so far it basically redpills people in itself.

Are you proposing people make redpill posters as well then to take advantage of the threat sense that is cultivating in people? Also, how do you propose you get these posters, whatever they are, in front of as many eyeballs as possible as in getting the media to turn their cameras and articles onto it themselves?

Comparison stuff like pic related is good, minus most of the text. Posters have to be impactful at a glance or they won't be effective at garnering any kind of attention.

Attached: 8fa48af037c082b2798581fdcfc2594b4991ffea777ee233f2bb5c8aeb5c1525.jpg (960x738 30.8 KB, 262.76K)

Funny how pic 3 looks exactly like a NA/TWP/GI/RAM/ assembly.
The only thing that differs is the arrangement of words, everything else is the same, right down to the huge glossy pvc banners and matching black clothing.
BECAUSE BOTH TYPES OF GROUP ARE WORKING TOGETHER, FUNDED AND CONTROLLED BY THE SAME PEOPLE

The reason this was a great success is that nobody who doesn't hate whites can disagree with it, and everyone saw that the media reacted to it as if it were the most horrible statement in the world. Using 100% positive messaging to get this sort of overtly Anti-White reaction out of the media is the best propaganda tactic WN's have come up with so far, and I wonder why you haven't done more of it. This tactic accomplishes what you described, but with minimal effort on our part because the media takes care of amplifying its own hate messaging.
Most reactions I've seen to this slogan were negative. It's easy to ridicule because it sounds hysterical and it requires several steps of thought to arrive at this conclusion.
If you're going for this type of messaging, you should start where people are at and point out more obvious things, like "'more diversity' is code for less white people." This is hard to refute because it's so obvious, yet effective because it's a truth that is rarely put into words. And anyone who had never thought about the issue and then sees this slogan will automatically think of it whenever he sees diversity propaganda from then on.

author makes 5 dollars per ten thousand clicks, and judging by your reaction, they were rolling in the soy for a month.

fuck off >>>Zig Forums and/or >>>/trs/

the purpose of propaganda it to say something so frequently that people cant ignore it
people have a negative reaction to saying "send them all back" but eventually they will realize that its the truth, just with "diversity is white genocide". i've seen complete normalfags in shitty boomer patriot facebook groups posting "diversity is white genocide" memes and other boomers saying "hmm maybe they have a point"
< do X and not Y because reasons
OK rart

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x638, 461.96K)

A very clever slogan I find myself returning to in conversation with center-right leaning normies—the type that oppose mass immigration, favor nationalist policy and already consider MSM to be illegitimate—is
It's brazen enough to garner their attention, yet it's true.

This guy mentioned it for the same reasons, it's super easy to demonstrate. What's wrong with a 100% white town? Is it wrong for white people to associate and live with each other exclusively? This question gets rooted in their psyche and stands out next time they see a bleeding heart liberal on TV complain about minority representation.

Another one that I've seen recently is
I thought it was odd the first time I saw it but then I read it again and it was even more catchy the third time. It seems to transparently rely on the drive to conform, similar to 'Enquiring minds want to know.'

Attached: 29094780_1790255917684418_2647095160361451520_n.jpg (1920x1080 1.5 MB, 3.14M)

Can we get this without the faggy reddit caption?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x638, 465.39K)

I think this is the ideal approach, simply quote cultural marxist sources like you are trying to promote them, with sources.

Maybe some hashtags too, at least a few of those stupid ones that have taken off (#killallwhitemen for example), some even retweeted by recognizable ppl or ppl associated with recognizable outlets (slate, salon, huffpo, etc.)

When people are stupid enough to say truly and obviously insane stuff as-is, why mess around trying to refute it, simply let ppl know that the PTB (more or less) are against them, and wait for the rational response (to turn on cultural marxism and similar).

I think the "OK to be white" is OK too, as it is so obvious and straightforward while disputing current "cultural" teachings, anything else that clear and obvious might work as well.

Might be fun to go around in antifa gear (black outfits & masks, no weapons though) and post signs & "debate" rational objectors using standard antifa/cultural marxist talking points too, with a similar idea to the posters alone.

Related idea, put current-day cultural marxist comments alongside actual marxists dictators comments (stalin, mao, pol pot, etc.) saying very similar things, again making it look like you are promoting the actual ideas that both parties share in common.

Well theres always gateway topics like gamergate or maybe even star wars. Sounds stupid but I recall alot of people claiming they got turned onto pol cause of gamergate. People just want their entertainment , but start going down the rabbit hole when they wonder why their old past times getting increasing political or is just straight up propaganda.

Tough titties, I will never stop glorifying one of the most ancient and powerful symbols of our people and the light that banishes the vermin that dwells in the darkness and twilight.

Attached: 46ec79ffb44874c36f01eee19f65a482bbc29db6fd0461e539d373fb095be6b3.jpg (501x800 13.51 KB, 324.63K)

That's a good chunk of oldfags on this board (if they haven't left yet considering what a subverted shitpile it has become), including me. Linking the "journalists" to Cultural Marxism and watching the MSM side with them opened the gates, from there it was Yuri Bezmenov and Holohoax infographics while noticing how many kikes were involved. But gaming isn't passive entertainment, you can't be a sheep idiot and have high skill in vidya like other mediums, so I think it was a one time thing.

*unlike other mediums

I have a degree in psychology and working on my PhD in mass psychology.

Successful propaganda consists of more than three of the follwing attributes:

a) Huge spread. It follows the law that even if 75% of people might call it bullshit, there will be always those 25% who believe it. Proceeding onto the law ot contagiousness of behavior, those 25% are usually zealous and will spread onto the 75% portion over time. The longer people are subjected, the better. With a big audience it's only a matter of time until full indoctrination. [See DDR. The soviets effectively turned full NatSoc into commies within one and a half decade].

Being off-shots, our propaganda is useless, because it is contained to twitter and fuckboock with occasional leaks into mainstream media, which then proceeds to normie-splain it to the general retard public who may stumble onto one of our memes by chance.

b) Cult psychology. By associating generally 'liked' celebreties with topics you'd like to indoctrinate the masses with. See movies, clebreties, games, car manufacturers, tech companies including propaganda messages. It follows the simple formula: if someone likes x and you associate y with it, chances are high the person will like y by association over time.

c) herd mentality. It really encompasses only things like virtue signalling and swimming along. This state is achieved if a person perceives a certain attitude to be dominant in society even if it isn't. [bloating identity politics in media achieves this].

For Zig Forums to combat adversary propaganda, we absolutely have to rely on twitter and facebook, because that's where the goyim bots are. Right now the only option is to dump smart memes and engage in careful conversations without being banned and through the sheer mass of memes [see a)].

Secondly, we have to brace ourselves for future developments of technology. Some censorship resistant plattforms are being developed and in the next 5-10 years will be pushed out there with so many benefitis that goyim bots will dive into them. That's what establishment tries to combat by forbidding certain technologies and lawfaring the shit out of 'out of bounds networks'.

Information warfare has just begun and it will be more dire and complex in the future. Hackers will be a corner stone of this. I suggest you get tech savvy or you will go down in the upcoming era.

user gets it. You don't "redpill" normies by shouting "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW". You redpill them by exposing the utter failure of post modernism, perpetuated by various cabals of hate-mongering globalists. Eventually, they just come around to understanding the truth on their own, though it is a slow and arduous process - a true odyssey of the mind.

You don't need hour long lectures to show normalfags that the world is fucked. You don't need to use rhetoric, or A Wyatt Mann's comics to prove a point. You just need to show them the fucking truth. That's why the entire goddamn metaphor of "the redpill" was used in the first place, you fucking retards.

Show them the truth of our fucked up education system. Show them the true nature of "innocent refugees" - I mean "migrants", because they rebranded them due to the excuse of "refugee" being used for people who weren't seeking refuge from anything. Show them the utter depravity of the modern dating scene. Show them how much these people unironically hate whites. While you're here, collect as many of these images as you can. Not just rhetoric, or the funny shit we share amongst ourselves - build yourself a true redpill folder.

Attached: 3e2df7cb8d21cc848aa88ed2feb2688025a1bc281f74f42fc6f813a99f43866c.jpg (1543x4845 78.56 KB, 866.22K)

Woops, thought that last one was a list of black-on-white crime stats - even better, though, it shows the real face of "white criminals". Keep that shit in mind whenever you see statistics about how ackshually, whites commit crimes, too!

Shit like this is always good. Anyone have the one with all networks? I seem to have misplaced it.

Attached: Jew CNN.jpg (1880x2880, 1.21M)

Yeah, posting examples of anti-white hatred, perhaps articles you’d find in salon or something with the (((author)))’s name highlighted on public places would be way more effective to spread word. With a caption like “THIS IS WHAT THEY THINK OF YOU” or something. We need better propaganda, no namefags, just propaganda that tells the truth

(CHECKED)
What is that common core shit? I can't even wrap my head around what they're trying to do to kids.

Black propaganda is good.

Attached: love-is-love-pedo-acceptance.jpg (477x640, 31.12K)

Good propaganda must be true, and we have the advantage of actually having the truth on our side. The drawback is that our truths are difficult, uncomfortable, and unpleasant, which can cause a lefty to double-down from cognitive dissonance. Imagine looking around right now and only just working out the enormity of the damage that has been caused by flooding our countries with the worst of the third world. Your brain would shatter.

Hahaha holy shit that's a good one.

Attached: goebbels-on-truth.jpg (600x508, 68.81K)

This is actually what we want. It causes racial division. We want shitskins to feel intimidated by whites.

It's good, but I'd say it's a tier-2 redpill. Tier 1 redpills set the groundwork - to let people see the cracks. This is a pupil dilator.

Fucking hell, there's no way that's real. That has to be a double agent.

Except it's usually whites seeing this, being turned off, and thus turned away. You sound like an astroturfing shill.

That's certainly one of the more disgusting things I've seen this week.

That doesn't matter. Turning away bluepilled faggots is good. If they get killed by the shitskins they are trying to help then it will just save us the trouble of killing them ourselves on the day of the rope. The important thing is creating that racial tension, upping racial violence, causing more chimpouts, etc. This pisses off the whites who are capable of being redpilled and eventually drives them our way. This is why black lives matter was actually one of the greatest white nationalist organizations in American history. For the hardcore bluepills, there is nothing that will change their minds anyway, so the best outcome is that they are somehow killed.

That shit doesn't actually help anyone but those who are seated in power - it gives them a casus belli to wage war against us and exterminate us further. Or did you forget that the CIA regularly uses "extremist" movements (that they create) to form the basis of the opposition needed to push their agenda? You don't need to be a PRfag who "compromises" all the time, but you can't be a sperg, either.

is such cringy fucking bullshit, get that shit out of here

Right, you need to be doing that right now. There's a heavy difference between bluepilled faggots, and the ignorant masses. Most people you probably peg as bluepilled faggots are really just ignorant rubes being led on by the current system. However, to sway them away from the globalist machine, you must choose your dosages carefully - you can't flood them with info or sperg out about stupid shit. Just show them simple information that any decent human being would find appalling - set the narrative that is based upon the truth, rather than cherrypicking single incidents used to create the common narrative. Always be willing to have more information to back up what you show them, too - never, ever be empty handed when they ask for more, even if their requests seem to be in opposition.

Make no mistake, this is a war we're fighting. It's a cultural war, and we must employ tried and true tactics to win it. Every man makes mistakes, and when your enemy makes a mistake, you must take full advantage.

Attached: 1410495975561.jpg (1072x590 4.71 MB, 132.22K)

News articles can be great, but only when they're articles that are propaganda for them. You have to expose their agenda, otherwise you make yourself seen as a propagator of an agenda yourself. Good example is pic #1 - it's an obviously shitty situation that we know happens regularly and deserves exposure. However, it will be discredited by those under the influence of aforementioned propaganda. A better example of what you should be using are pics like in the OP, or pic #2. Bonus points if the agenda-pushing articles are published through allegedly "reputable" agencies (CNN, MSNBC, Reuters, etc). Waking people up to the cancer of clickbait is a good start, though.

Showing somebody a report of something you don't like will have no effect on somebody who has no basis for caring, or has been conditioned to have a kneejerk response to such reports. It doesn't matter how unbiased or factual the article is, sadly.
You miss the point - these people have been conditioned from birth (this kind of conditioning has been going on since the fucking 50's at the very latest, for God's sake). They truly don't understand - they need our help to expose the truth. That's our burden.

Attached: 1461472188363-4.jpg (956x924 935.17 KB, 228.6K)

Another example of "bad idea, good idea".

Images like pic related are amusing rhetoric, but do nothing to help convince those of the truth - it's just there for some humor for those who already know the truth (that the media is biased). The webm, on the other hand, is solid proof that the concept of pic related is pointing out is actually true. The media very frequently will censor opposing viewpoints to the narrative they want to achieve, because they are biased.

If pic related is shown to those who already are under the influence of globalist propaganda, they will completely ignore the point and become resistant to the truth presented in its rhetoric. Instead of showing somebody political cartoons to prove a point, you show them something like webm related. It's just solid proof of what you're trying to point out. That's it.

Attached: 5b43ce9a06639ae558687517819ff6e6d96fbe47ead0a6d36835b94b549e7859.webm (1500x1165 3.13 MB, 390.73K)

I've done it for years.
I've never even heard of anyone being redpilled by it. It just enrages those already awake, preaching to the choir.
Normies and all varieties of shitlibs simply DON'T want to be redpilled about anything. I can't even comprehend what's going on in their heads, even though a lot of them used to be my friends.

Understand that there is a time and place for everything. As disappointing as it sounds, most don't want to put forth the effort to truly wake themselves up - remember, they are inherently conditioned against this. There is always going to be a negative reaction against any attempt to expose themselves to the truth. On the off chance your words reach them, cognitive dissonance will spring forth and they will have a violent reaction against the opposing viewpoint.

Pic related is fantastic content, but most outside of our sphere will simply ignore it because they care more about what they're conditioned to care about. Instead, you must lay the groundwork and allow for the proper context to form. The current culture war is not inherently about censoring and controlling content (although this is done as well) - it's about creating and controlling context. Those seated in power don't have to worry about the truth coming out about them if nobody will listen to those speaking said truths.

is just further cementing my point. You can't redpill the unwilling, so you have to create the context in which they are willing - this is the key aspect of exposing the truth.

Attached: 5bbd206ba73d71be86494243e3c7c296c47ee1ecfedcf92e78071143532ce53b.png (1312x888, 452.74K)

Juxtaposition like this is the most effective in my opinion.

Probably best to avoid any controversial terms like "Frankfurt school" and just simply call it "traditionalism vs modernism"

Just show people traditional beauty and values vs modern filfth. There's LOTS of people who are attracted to the prior and it's very important to not let retarded children get away with their nihilistic "this is gay shit, muh drugs and muh dik". Mock these people. Turn them into the joke. Turn into the uncool kids and you'll change society.

Understand that this kind of content is good for us and those already receptive, but it doesn't do much for those under the influence.

Good video nonetheless.

A friend of mine got redpilled in part this way.

So, just because you didn't wake up this particular morning to find ZOG being fed into the gassifiers to generate electricity for the great electrified border fence doesn't mean it's not on it's way…

Pretty much. I don't advocate distributing actual Leftist propaganda unless it is horribly designed - e.g. articles that call all men trash, say white men are a threat, or advocate hate for white people. Leftist propaganda that might actually be effective should not be passed out.

This isn't necessary, and would switch the public perception of the posters from "Leftist propaganda attacking me" to "Rightist propaganda depicting leftist claims about me". The former is more effective.

There's no need to design posters at all, at least not at this stage. Printing out articles and tweets and presenting them as they are takes less effort and generates a greater sense of threat, since the perception would be that whoever put up the posters genuinely hates white people.

The first three images you post are good and expose media hypocrisy (most normies IRL would reject the last one simply due to mental conditioning) but they're not exactly what I'm going for - anyone can tell that they were put up by a right-winger.

The same way IOTBW was conducted - in public places and on bulletin boards.

Absolutely. That's why headlines are a great idea

I agree that IOTBW was far more publicly effective than DICFWG. The latter had a copypasta associated with it that was fairly effective online though. I included both because both were widespread campaigns that at least tried to appeal to the minds of the public, rather than appeal to the mind of whoever's putting up the propaganda.

This is what I'm going for, especially if they are from prominent and "respectable" sources like CNN, the New York Times, the BBC, Slate, HuffPo, and others as you mentioned.

The normie can't ignore it or rationalize it as a fringe viewpoint anymore. They have to confront it as-is.

This is why I think IRL direct "white propaganda" that neatly explains our beliefs doesn't tend to be very effective. We don't have the numbers, and the MSM always has a greater reach and can normiesplain it or even use it as a negative example to shame normies for "racism".

More ambiguous propaganda, like IOTBW, where the entire point was for it to be attacked, tends to be far more effective. And of course, as you say, we are historically far better at changing minds online than IRL.

Bingo.
It's really this simple - show the normies the worst things the anti-whites are saying. Put it in their face where they have to confront it. These are highly emotional appeals - you don't have to bother with figures or statistics - and any sane person will react against them instinctively.

You can add a caption if you want, but they seriously aren't necessary and might even compromise its effectiveness.

When propaganda works you don't consider it propaganda, it's just the society you live in.

Learn up on some basic persuasion techniques.

A very simple, but effective one is to state things in the positive, because the human brain doesn't process a negative nearly as well.

e.g. tell your kid "don't forget to shut the door", and they FORGET TO SHUT THE FUCKIN' DOOR.

They literally won't hear "don't" most of the time.

Tell them "remember to shut the door" and THEY. REMEMBER. TO. SHUT. THE. DOOR.

Lots more on persuasion, Scott Adams (Dilbert) is good to follow about that.

Adding some good prop pics fer your deployment and enjoyment

Attached: Childrens Services Sex Trafficking 01.jpg (753x899 17.27 KB, 90.27K)

The other guy who responded to you was 100% right about you being wrong, but I'll put this in easier terms so you can understand.

What you think will happen

What actually happens

The former basically never happens, the latter happens every time. Look at the recent Starbucks debacle. Plus, any time blacks do riot, it gets swept under the rug.

If swastika posters and racism were genuinely a threat to the established order, the media wouldn't be working overtime 24/7 to fabricate instances of them. The media needs your swastika posters to shame whites and keep their outrage train going.

Is there any way to verify that Tinder pic?

b/c if true, it's a painful fucking blackpill…

Attached: PEPE RAGE REEE.gif (680x680, 1.08M)

False.
They don't need casus belli because they have the power. Like a typical conservative, you don't understand how power works.
The important part here being "that they create." Extremists get things done, which is precisely why the CIA uses them. The problem is not extremists per se, but that the CIA owns most of them. All we need to do is emulate the methods that the CIA uses to foment civil war in other countries and apply them to America. It's that simple. How do they do it? Agitation, violence, creating societal tensions, creating fracture points, etc.
And the best way to sort the rubes from the terminally bluepilled is to increase polarization and political violence, which is done through extremist rhetoric and propaganda that further encourages our enemies to escalate. The reason conservativism does not work is that they do the opposite. They are always trying to appease and deescalate tensions, instead of intensifying them. As revolutionaries, we need to do the opposite, and this is why conservatives are our greatest enemies.
Extremely wrong. It is a political war, which means it is a power war. Contrary to what kikebart conservatives say, culture is actually downstream from politics. Power dictates culture, not vice versa. The left instinctively understands this.

Go on…

Attached: FUKKIN' SAVED.jpg (168x255 100.75 KB, 8.36K)

>As , we need to
Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door. Reddit's just 2 blocks down.

Attached: hey buddy.jpg (1280x720, 32.28K)

Well gee, you think "denazification" and having every NatSoc murdered, raped and gulag'ed have something to do with it?

If you are not a revolutionary, then you are the enemy.

Nice black & white fallacy.

Do you really want me to argue your points?

East Germany didn't do that. You're thinking of West Germany and (((America))). East Germany pretty seamlessly transitioned to Soviet republic while preserving most of German culture.

Just a fact. Counter-revolutionaries are the enemy.

If they didn't need casus belli then we would already all be in camps or dead. The reason why this site is still online or why you are even allowed to post is because their power is not complete. They need regular people to do their bidding in order to have power. They are gradually bringing regular people over to the side of tyranny, but they can't do it without our side committing atrocities for them to make examples of.
Extremists don't get things done. Extremists have been around since the Civil War and have accomplished exactly jack shit. You wouldn't even be aware of most extremist groups if you weren't taught about them by Hollywood or in public school to shame you.
There are more murders in Chicago in a month than people like you accomplish nationwide in a whole year. The system can endure this and far worse because the system is strong and wanton destruction by a tiny handful of actors will not weaken it. Rather, those actors will be gladly accepted and portrayed as unfathomable villains to shame the rest of the population to great effect.

Stating something is "a fact" does not make it a fact.

Based on what logic?

Back your shit up, m8

go back to Zig Forums with your MUH REVELUUUTIONNNN you ass clown

The fag adoption one is one of the top five effective redpills ever.

Some more important notes about propaganda is that there essentially are two major "types" of propaganda - persuasive, and reinforcing. Persuasive propaganda is used on those who do not already identify with the goals you are trying to accomplish. Reinforcing propaganda is used on those who do identify with those goals.

Persuasive propaganda is what most people think propaganda is, but in reality, most would fall under the reinforcing kind. A good example of this would be anti-Japanese propaganda used throughout the United States during World War 2. The point was not to convince people of the merit of anti-Japanese sentiments; instead, it was used to exploit those that already existed. This kind of propaganda can be seen and recognized in droves, even today. The point, again, is to reinforce existing sentiments. The consumer knows its origin, knows its bias, and knows of its intent. It is not made to convince people of its legitimacy in the slightest.

But what about those who are not already convinced? Well, that's where persuasive propaganda comes into play. This kind is often described as "black propaganda", or occasionally "grey propaganda". This form of propaganda requires one to obfuscate, or even lie about the origin, bias, and intent of the propaganda. Supposedly "neutral" sources that are, in truth, bought and paid for by those who benefit from the dissemination of the alleged facts given by said source. This form of propaganda is much more prominent in the modern era - we see it happening often in news media today, but a fantastic example would be the post-Soviet era Russia. A good documentary can be found here: hooktube.com/watch?v=Q2Cl8lSv9Is . The TL;DW is that many oligarchical figures seized power after the dissolution of the USSR; one of whom blatantly admits to using the media as a propaganda machine, in order to further their own interests.

Interestingly, persuasive propaganda typically employs a method that utilizes the truth to an extent - rather than censoring, covering up, or blatantly lying about facts, they are intentionally misconstrued, corrupted, or taken out of context. The most convincing lies are often hidden within truths. Be vigilant - know the difference in propaganda, understand their uses, and you might be able to expose the lies hidden within the truth.

Attached: 2860987_orig.jpg (462x600, 169.73K)

I really like the “THEY TOOK THIS FROM YOU” propaganda. Posters with juxtaposition, like a clean city in 1904 vs the same street with diversity now and that caption would be perfect. Really wake people up to what things were like.

Good shit.

Attached: 0a6bfbad802fe567a9f28db0e4d32aa95b0477e57ffb9b92827cc34561f20b3a.jpeg (3840x2160 441.42 KB, 1.36M)

Attached: 1528034392392.jpg (1200x789, 137.67K)

(checked)
Every spear needs a sharp point.

Thanks for posting about this user. I'll definitely be saving your posts, they're great.

I do see a ton of people here using "reinforcing" propaganda, because this is the kind of propaganda that appeals to someone already redpilled.

Pretty much this I went from a laid back libertarian to full Nat Soc in the last 2-3 years because of the leftists insanity.

Attached: detroitt.jpg (1026x1108, 314.08K)

OP, you actually don't understand how propaganda works. You should study the history of "diversity is our strength"
That's one of the dumbest, most asinine statements. Yet it is more effective than statistics demonstrating that White people are by en large the victims of non-White hate and criminal activities.
Instead of helping leftists disseminate their own memes, post pro-White messages instead. What many Zig Forumsacks fail to understand is not how to make good propaganda. What some Zig Forumsacks fail to understand is to post CONSISTENT propaganda.

The real tragedy of Zig Forums is that every user thinks he needs to be a unique snowflake. Many believe that it's somehow cheating or less honourable to copy other, more effective propaganda. So every other user feels the need to reinvent the wheel over and over. Instead of advocating this or advocating helping the left spread their poison, advocate adopting a consistent message.

And I am not joking about DIOS. Please do study just how the jews turned a stupid phrase into a "fact"
Notice how when arguing with leftists, they always use DIOS as an actual argument as if they're saying 2+2=4

This is an example of an effective meme. Repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over it has the effect of creating a subconscious effect upon anyone who reads it. This simple phrase "read siege" conveys a message and is thus excellent propaganda.
This is what you should be doing except a pro-White message. Nothing angry. Not using slurs or anything mean spirited. Just stating obvious truths in a polite yet confidant way.
Diversity means less White people

Besides. If leftists see a pro-White message, they will react in ways that you wouldn't even dream they would.
One IOKTBW poster will be met with article after article of insane anti-White hate propaganda.

A nice strawman, but you miss the point of the OP. It's not about spreading "anti-white propaganda"; it's exposing their own propaganda used to reinforce their own kind for what it is - hateful, and diametrically opposed to western civilization as we know it. You have to be careful, of course - you don't want to accidentally spread anything that might convince those on the fence toward their side, so you want to be sure you're selecting the kind of reinforcing propaganda as outlined in . The point is that a lot of this shit isn't seen by the normal masses - it's seen by their professors, their doctors, their teachers, their media publishers, and many more. Your average Joe is still going to be revolted by this kind of shit all the same, and it might help to wake them up when you expose clear examples of hatred as espoused by those claiming to be tolerant.

This is an example of an effective meme, as well.

This must be it

Attached: JEWISH SUBVERSION - CONTROL OF MEDIA.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

I like it too, definitely is eye opening.

Agreed. Unless you already are aware of White Genocide, the idea sounds ludicrous - see Ian McCollom of Forgotten Weapons dancing around and denying the concept outright when he told his "fans" we would be going to South Africa. He's in denial and already has a strong opinion formed. Someone like him won't call it a genocide unless they see evidence of people being mass-murdered in cattle cars like HollyJewWood conditioned us to think.

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE worked because, well, you can say "it's okay to be gay" and that worked for them, didn't it? It's fairly neutral and not saying "we're better than you, we're just okay, right, is that cool?"
It's a step away from the FUCK WYTE PEEOPULL shit we have been seeing nonstop, makes us realize how extreme things have gotten in the country with the anti-white bullshit.

Attached: 1332649462275.png (467x506, 259.68K)

Need one for politicians and people in power positions as well.

Positive messaging is a pretty fucking good meme tool, especially when it causes a chimpout response. The truth unfolds before the uninitiated eyes. I'm somewhat sad that pic related didn't take off. I didn't like the idea of trying to co-opt the rainbow flag, but the message itself is pretty fucking powerful and requires some serious mental gymnastics to combat.

Attached: e7f88c1dfd841d2226dc1bb9eb77307379b926a64ce01ef87c58a0ec89c7674f.jpg (697x697, 84.97K)

That's a catchphrase in my house.

hah was that drawn by ben garrison of his time

that's not the only social experiment I've heard of.
There was one about married women.

All women cheat on her man. It's just a question of how much. From flicking herself off to other guys or running a train on anything with a dick like shape. Any man who says she doesn't is either dumb or lying to himself.

This is horseshit.
The soviets MURDERED MILLIONS of Germans AFTER WW2.
Many millions.
It makes it so much easier to "transition" a population toward marxism when all of the community leaders, all of the political leaders, all of the opposing intelligentsia, most of the soldiers and former soldiers, and anyone who objects is "disappeared" and never seen again. (that means killed and buried in unmarked graves, to be clear)
It is worth pointing out that numerous "lefty" organizations have made statements to that effect in reference to their plans for the USA. The "weather underground" leaders admitted that they intended to kill at least 30 million recalcitrant Whites as part of their "transition" to USSA. "La Raza" founders have made similar statements, as have Soviet defectors like Yuri Bezmenov about former Soviet plans (ie kike plans).
EVERY user needs to understand that their intention is to KILL US and every White who shows any backbone.
Never forget the 5+ million Kulaks in the holodomor (and the many million more Soviet civilians killed over the years).
Never forget the 10+ million Germans murdered after WW2.
There have been many "holocausts" in the last 150 years, but none of them were about killing kikes. (there were no death camps or gas chambers for people under NatSoc rule, but there were holding camps for enemy aliens (ie kikes)) Indeed, usually the kikes were the killers and White gentiles were the victims.

Covering for marxists.
Gas yourself.

This is why the redpill is the way forward.
Expose the reality of the ongoing genocide of White people.
Expose ZOG and all of its tentacles.
Change the minds and hearts of Whites towards White nationalism.
There must be enough White nationalists before there can be reestablished White homelands.

good points
Never underestimate the power of the repetition of clear and simple points.
"Slogans," in a sense.

Precisely this. Scott Adams (Dilbert) is solid, and has a impressive track record in predicting IRL outcomes and explaining how to persuade.

As for prop pics, I don't care for the first 2, people are too conditioned to see the first as a caring/motivated women and the second as "antisemetic", regardless of any underlying truth behind them. The fourth needs a source IMO, even a simple webpage with a few links to official/respected (FBI or similar) data would suffice.

I'm guessing charts like Molyneux has on his longer presentations would work with a simple name/title underneath as well (eg. crime rates, welfare rates, etc.) For example: " Source: Youtube: Stefan Molyneux: The Truth about Welfare "

This is exactly it, I'm not sure why there is even a debate given how obvious it is to anyone alive and minimally aware for the past 10+ years.

This could work on a poster as well: Pop stars talk so much shit in their videos that parents would be horrified if lines were clearly quoted, most simply don't hear it, certainly not all in once place (i.e. they are conditioned not to really hear or think about it).

The CNN/Media posters are good, though could really use a more memorable link name, nobody is going to walk by and remember pastebin.com/CQDIQ3P4, but the might remember www.jewscontrolmedia.com or similar.

I think it was DEFCON that did an analysis of memery (or maybe marketing) and showed you could tell a forced meme by the shape of the google stats graph of interest in the terms. basically, it looks like a pump-and-dump, whereas 'natural' memes grow through self-promotion. sage bc its a shit blogpost thread with no citations or actual info
HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

HIDE SAGE REPORT

I don't think that normies will care about a thing unless they can feel it affecting them directly. They are basically dumb beasts.

Are there sources for these?

Doesn't even need to be that complicated. Peoples belief in (((their))) brainwashing tools (msm, hollywood, etc) needs to be broken. All it takes is questioning a firm held belief on any single topic and its broken. From that point on, they're open to learning the truth.

You're right OP.

The trend of eurasianist's peddling satanic crypto-judaism is absolutely pathetic.

Attached: IMG_2437.PNG (640x360 257.06 KB, 11.05M)

WE ARE the counterrevolutionaries you triple niggerfaggot!

Also it brings general awareness of the radicalization of the far Left. Even on many collage campuses it's likely to be similar to showing the Zenu "revelations" without the context of an isolated yacht trip you paid tens thousands for following years of investment and incremental indoctrination.

This is why I take the approach of "hey, ever notice how…?" and start off with the most rudimentary concepts we have? Perhaps if we repackaged some of our material into more readily digestible stuff like "creepypastas" for the masses where we essentially present a redpill as a scary story and thought provoker, it might gain more traction, seeing that normies eat this stuff up.

Posting our propaganda to places like memecenter, iFunny, and other places where young, impressionable minds congregate would be the most effective way at spreading our message. After all, it's how communism became such a huge meme in the early 2000's amongst younger folk.

Just make appeal to young, contrarian rebellious minds and they'll follow suit.

This can't be said enough.
Many do not realize that white people are under attack
Culturally, biologically, economically, domestically, internationally, and systematically in every way possible.

This.
You don't need to go out of your way to make up fake rainbows with 12 colors for LGPTOQ NEGBA+
You only need to repost the shit lefties say to each other.
Look at reddit to get your noggin joggin, front page refresh for an hour and you can pickup a dozen fresh threads hating on white people defending their livelihoods or expecting reason and actual equality across the world. Grab some screencaps for web sharing, and you will find some images to print out for posters. Major news sites are good for posting headlines with images as they appear as well.
If 13% of USA is black, why are over 25% of all persons in commercials black? Why the diversity of non whites in addition to that? Who are they selling to?
China and India aren't watching those commercials, they are here for USA.

In case anyone missed the point of the question? "who are they selling to";
They aren't selling to this "diverse" hypothetical multicultural society, they are pushing it to normalize it. They aren't selling the products advertised, they are selling the multiracial dystopia.

This.
If you have a population of 100 million and 10 milion resist some idea you have, if you kill anywhere from 1 to 5 million you've just reduced 10-50% of the genetic stock that could resist in the future.

Tinder was a mistake.

Attached: crazycuntdoesworldthefavor.png (565x605, 363.94K)

fuck off moarpheus
READ SIEGE BY JAMES MASON
subvert.pw/a/siege.pdf

Attached: SIEGEpilledchad.jpg (1024x617 274.65 KB, 397.25K)

that approach only works when you have the ability to shove your propaganda into their faces 24/7.
We don't own any tv stations or major newspapers, and are constantly deplatformed by social media corporations.
We have to rely on guerilla tactics.
Either make memes that change peoples' perceptions at first sight, or bait the media into amplifying your message for you. Optimally, do both at the same time.

>subvert.pw/a/siege.pdf
subvert.pw/s/
sorry, couldn't help myself

Fuck off kike, we’re not abandoning 75% of our people because you can’t be bothered to convince people.
Communists get the rope